Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Ravjot-

Meee

K first off, I wanna apologize for a being a butt head =/ I was watching Legally Blonde with my cousins 2 nights ago and that's where I got the word from😆 Plus I dunno if I'm allowed to say the other word (3 letter word: starts with 'a' and ends with 's'). Why? Cuz I have yet to write you a comment, something you deserve. You're super talented and your work is amazing and I think I should write something more then just a mere "reserved" or "meee" to express that, don't you think? 

OMG i cannot believe its 'you' here in my shop! 😳 Let me tell you, im DOUBLE shock than you!
Last time you left a blanco post.. darr ke maare, i didn't pm you about the updates! 🤣 No seriously.. I really couldn't believe that you'd like the updates :|

Anywho, leaving that aside, dudeee why you so amazing?! I saw the JJMD icon siggy thing and I was like :O if only I could should you my msn emoticon. No wait, I can! Lemme go print screen! Nvm my internet is being bewafa so I'll add it in later😆 But yes! That is amazing! The colouring and whatnot is just jhfbsdjsgfa I loveee! It's simply breathtaking! OMG!

SI icons! And the icon siggy! K I must admit, I was never really a fan. Funny story actually😆 People just assumed I was a SG/SM/MN/RA fan cuz I was a mod for MJHT and tried to trick me into picking one😆 Well only a few did🤔 But I wasn't really a fan you know? But I kind of like SI now and I dunno why I'm rambling on about this cuz it's not really relevant. Could be all the coke I had🤔ROFL But yes! Prettyful things! Me likey the colouring and how it's kind of light. Almost like an angelic type feel I think. Really.. well guess what.. I thought you was a MJHT fan nd yes because you were moderating the forum nd making stuff on them :P but eekss im so happy you liked the icons <3

Abhay-Piya! Never watched the show or anything but I like VD thanks to MB😆 But me likey the avis and omggg the colouring on the icons! I loveee! I know I keep saying that I love this and that but omg the colouring ☺️ It's not really black and white cuz it has a bit of blue/green and it just looks...not elegant but somewhere around there. Mesmerizing I think? The word is at the tip of my tongue but sjkgjskgds. You get the idea right? Gurl.. im shock you even saying it that you 'like' the stuff :| Nd i will keep saying thankyouuu.. because it really means alot coming from you! :$

KaSh: Never really watched DMG. Maybe like 5 epis when Sid came but that's about it 😆 At this point I have to say, I can't decide what I like more. Why is everything amazing?! I like how this one turned out. The colouring especially. I'm a huge fan of your colouring =) Oh and your icon sigs. Mostly cuz I suck at it and am completely jealous of you😆  Ohh gurll pleasee! I know how amazing creator you are! Im the one who should get jealous on you! :| But againnn.. im so overwhelmed for liking the colouring on my icons :$

Aarti-Yash siggy☺️ Which reminds me, they're having a siggy contest I think. You should participate😃 Hahahah im way to lazy to particpate ROFL :P

Genelia: I love how you have one in colour (the pic of her) and the other in b&w. Like the whole mirror image thing you have going on. And I like the pink band and the text affect and everything!

Deepika: asdfghjkl <- I think that sums up how i feel😆 I feel like I'd be repeating myself if I commented on the colouring again but I really do love the text effect!

Parineeti! I loveee this one! It's amazing and really turned out well!

Edit: I got it! My reaction to the update ->
Ravjot.. THANKYOU for your beautiful/long comment.. you reallty donno how MUCH it means for me!

madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
yaaahhh FINALLY :D
Barishkiduaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
and hoesoo you dont knowww what to make on you have
QH, IPKKND, EKHMMBH, KMH, BOLLYWOOD soo shatap please and UPDATE :D het mag ook kleine zijn :D

madhoshiyaan. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashii.PrinCess

and hoesoo you dont knowww what to make on you have
QH, IPKKND, EKHMMBH, KMH, BOLLYWOOD soo shatap please and UPDATE :D het mag ook kleine zijn :D

jaah maar.. ik wil op iemand anders stuff maken :( ... maybeee bollywood dan grrr
buauhahuah LEES IK DAT NOU GOED.. kleineee??!! wooowww dankjeee (A) 🤣
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srishti_TanHa

The update looks beautiful. 

The Icons of Sanaya and KaSh look really good. And the PKYEK GIFs as well.
The Signatures!
Ah, the Genilia Sig is  beauty! Like really dude, such gorgeous blending.
Deepika and Parineeti Sigs look really nice too.

-Srishti

Ahww thankyouuu Srishti (btw I LOVE your name <3) means alot gurl! 😳
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jenny91

Splendid Update,Avni! <3 

Sanaya Icons are Just WOW! <3 Such Fabulous coloring.
Abhay-Piya Gif's are just Gorgeous.The coloring on the Abhay-Piya icons are Superb!They turned out fantastically <3
Dil Mil Gaye ones are Perfect <3
Yash-Aarti Signature is Beautiful.
Deepika Signature is the Best out of this Update.It turned out outstanding <3 
Parineeti Signature is Amazing too.

Really love the fonts,colorings and the styles you use for your Signatures,Icons & Gif's! <3 

Thankyouuu dear.. means a BUNCH!😳 Im really glad you liked thosee <33 :D

Originally posted by: Sunshine Girl

Awww fab update Avni <33 Dips one is nice !!

Edited by -Durgavnii- - 11 years ago
Barishkiduaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Durgavnii-

jaah maar.. ik wil op iemand anders stuff maken :( ... maybeee bollywood dan grrr
buauhahuah LEES IK DAT NOU GOED.. kleineee??!! wooowww dankjeee (A) 🤣

ahaha yes for een xtje dan heee niet altyd 😛 aleeen vandaaag 😛
but you will not doo i know i hate you byeee😡😛

-Muskii- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ehmph ! I was too lazy to comment on last 2 updates but they were truly amazing , Heck YEAH!! 😳

The teri -meri sigs and those Virika Ones 😳 Very pretty , COlouring blending , icons and all that!

Let my dabba be avniffied 😆

Edited by -Muskii- - 11 years ago
SugarDream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

coloring is so beautiful. love these icons

lovely avis.abhay-piya ^^

omgg now I'm speechless you made stuff on Karan and shilpa, love you for that

aww i love her smile really such a pretty sig
aish. thumbnail
Brilliant update Avniii!🤗