Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EXPELLIARMUS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

I thought maybe he went to pick up the panditji...Puh-leeze, Payal's taekwondo is reserved for NK. So much more chemistry there ðŸ˜†

that is true.
so NK  is bhai ka saut??
nonasi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXPELLIARMUS

that is true.
so NK  is bhai ka saut??

😲 It seems that way...

Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon?

EXPELLIARMUS thumbnail

Originally posted by: nonasi

😲 It seems that way...

Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon?

Karan Goddwani and Daljeet Bhanot

Phir bhaat eej this?

Jayne thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Bhai Dooj(a) ki Saut?

Jayne

Edited by Jayne - 11 years ago
EXPELLIARMUS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayne

Bhai Dooj(a) ki Saut?

Jayne

Nayi soch indeed.

charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: madmaxine

LOL. Mamaji is scared of the one he possesses...doosra khaak hoga. Shyam doesn't even the farak the one he has...doosra khaak hoga. ðŸ˜Š

Baby bump nahi hai to tum farak pe doubt kar rahi ho? Tumhe nahi lagta ki there is a chance for a laddoo in the near future? This brings me to my Kostin...I know I am a little too late

If boy is going to be laddoo, ladki ke liye kya bolenge? champakali ?

LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

1). So what if Sanaya Irani is beeyooti-fuller that almost any woman on Earth? We can still make her look fugly in those velvet suits, right? RIGHT? 50 shades of Pink today. Kill me. 

- Laximiji is now Khushi's  styler..50 shades blind me ...😛...

2). I think Dadi was misnamed Subhadra. Her real name is probably something on the lines of Koki(la)-(Bha)Bo-(Swa)Mini. In any case, photo dekhne se kya Arnavji ke maa firse suicide kar lengi kya? Naansense. 

-RM ki DADI ...so she can talk ne **t** ...without ne logic...and others ..tamasha dekh..paisa fek...😃..
3). So what if NK is a lovable sweetheart we all want to marry? When Arnavji wears blue, NK gaya tel lene, correct? 

- ARS in BLUE...only watchable part...today even I over look his hair nest...but I m in NK still...😳
4). So what if Di is carrying a laddoo or a laadli? Like really, who cares? 
-CVs/ACtor nt care..so hw shud we..??but u can load many ladoo/laadii/gulabjamun in CD...😛..
5). So what if Aaja Piya ended without a forehead kiss? They played "IPKabbadi" on the stairs in the morning, no? 
-expect high ...make it low...HUG is thr..and stair-hu-tu-tu...Arnav in blue...Itna hi milega...😃
So what are you waiting for? Pliss to answer only. 
- waiting for ur post...😉..bcoz there is nothing to watch in episodes...

Edited: I just realized...in a fit if rage a few days ago, I made this blog. It needs updating. Check it out though. 

http://ipkfugly.blogspot.com/ -  loved it...hope to send it to styler for his/her appriciation hw to make a beautiful woman  fugly...

enness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: madmaxine

So what agar aaj ka episode achcha tha? I still reserve the right to ask silly kostins.

To begin with, two minutes of silence in mourning ...for the fact that I am on page 16 😭

1). So what if Sanaya Irani is beeyooti-fuller that almost any woman on Earth? We can still make her look fugly in those velvet suits, right? RIGHT? 50 shades of Pink today. Kill me. Khushi is open game...ASR torture. Shyam torture. Rocky torture. Dadi Torture. CV Torture. Stylist kyon peeche rahey ??

2). I think Dadi was misnamed Subhadra. Her real name is probably something on the lines of Koki(la)-(Bha)Bo-(Swa)Mini. In any case, photo dekhne se kya Arnavji ke maa firse suicide kar lengi kya? Naansense. Correction pileej...her real name is StickUpMyArse...SUMA in short...why you think naniji calls her Sumi piyaaar se haan ?? And she was upset why...well u tells, HOW does one do shuddhikaran of a photo no ? Bherrry difficult.

3). So what if NK is a lovable sweetheart we all want to marry? When Arnavji wears blue, NK gaya tel lene, correct? NOOO...don't say anything against my NK babua..he is my back up plan for Khushi...irrespective of colour of shirt, pant or underwear !!

4). So what if Di is carrying a laddoo or a laadli? Like really, who cares? HP, OP and company cares...they are running a betting pool in the kitchen ...odds are 13-1 it's a boy, 8-1 it's a girl, 2-1 it's just gas.

5). So what if Aaja Piya ended without a forehead kiss? They played "IPKabbadi" on the stairs in the morning, no? Phor your inphormation, Kabaddi is NOT an olympics sport, so we don't recognise it. Now, wresting is...hmmm

So what are you waiting for? Pliss to answer only. 

Edited: I just realized...in a fit if rage a few days ago, I made this blog. It needs updating. Check it out though. 

Good one..left you a little thought there too 😆

.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: EXPELLIARMUS

that is true.
so NK  is bhai ka saut??

lol...BHAI KA SAUT...n BHUAJI ka dream boy cum illegal damaadji😕
-Saumya- thumbnail
This post is hilarious ðŸ¤£