ankur281

cutesush1

Swarnalatha 05

Kunchii

Dae_drmer

Mohan-Megha(Jumana)

SwastikAshNi (Bishal)

Rules

1. Do not quote any member more than 3 times.
2. Do not bash any actor or character.

Please introduce yourself to the other members in the thread.

[If any member wants to be included in member's list, please pm the topic maker]   

stelle (10)stelle (10)stelle (10)stelle (10)stelle (10)stelle (10)stelle (10)

Edited by misty85 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankur281 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow...kya dhamakedaar start of todays epi...MM seeing original "Na Bole Tum" film song on television to break the ice in between

Wow MM sharing adha cup chae like they used to in PL office...

Baccho ke saath saath ab Guru bi banega romance spoiler...πŸ˜†...

Ridz got a job...Congratulations...she is going to New Jersey to Manav to avoid being questioned about Mohan...Is Ridz really a Mahaan Atma? Ridz ki Mammi firse uski andar ki chudail ko jagane ki kaushish kar rahi hai...jyada kurete gi toh kisi v waqt wo bhayanak roop vapas a sakta hai..😲

Oh Nooo...Ridz aur uski overacting karnewali Mom...Spare us Please...

Renu ko kya ho gaya achanak? Achha...Giving Addu-Nanhi presents aur is bahane Baccho ko Meghan HM ke bareme bata diya aur shamil v karwa liya...

Abbe yeh Renu Nanhi ki gal kitni jor se khich rahi thi...ukhar legi kya?? Lo ab Guru-Nanhi-Addu ki nayi team ban rahi kya??

Nanhi telling MM "Ap DONO SIRF HM KE BAREMEIN HI SOCH RAHE HO...IS LIYE TO AP  KO SIRF WOHI SUNAI DE RAHA HAIN"....πŸ˜†
(Dialogue of the Day)

Edited by ankur281 - 11 years ago
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

IF not for Rondy looming in the background..another awesome episode  with the old NBT flavor intact...

The episode started off from where MM were arguing with each other regarding money matters...what happens in most houses .And Mohan being all hurt that Megha is making a big deal of all this..and he sulks like a child...And the song being played in the TV screen at their home...For a moment there I wondered whether they were playing it as a bg score.Very clever of them to insert it at that point! It was so apt.And when Megha started preparing tea, I thought she might be going to patofy Mohan..but no, our lady is very sure of her hubbby and apparently has no doubts about how to handle him!!!!  I loved it when she poured the chai into 2 glasses and kept it on the the table with the comment that garam chai pine se gussa tanda hojayega!!! And Madam started to cut vegetables.Mohan seemed unrelenting at first,but hearing the words badal rahi hai zindagi  badal rahi hai hum..from the song played on the TV he probably rethinks...but still looks at Megha to see whether she will take the chai cup and hand it out to him...but no sign of Madam doing that,so finally he relents ,takes a cup and slowly starts drinking the chai..Megha's amused looks amused me so much..And good they showed the fb scene at PL...And the best part of it was when he slowly stretched himself..extended his arms above his head..and then slowly on to the back of the sofa..I knew what was coming..I just knew it.. because it happens so frequently in our house!!!!!!!!!...and burst out laughing when he finally  brought his hand to touch her shoulder..and the sheepish grin he gave her.😳.Woh!! So natural and spontaneous..And trust Guru to walk in at that moment.!!!! Mohan looked so irritated!!!!!!! This is only the beginning...Mohan dear...

The scene between Renu and the kids was really entertaining.Renu's   pelanning.. and the way she is catching hold of Nanhi's chotis..and shaking it..Ha!!!!Ha!!!!! I really enjoyed that scene except for the comment that Renu made that if the kids broke their promise and blurted out about the HM plan to MM, their mother will die..This is not the way to speak to kids yaar..they should not have inserted that sentence there.!!!

And kids will be kids!!!! Addu promptly spilling the beans about the upcoming trip..and the look he gave when he realized his blunder..sooo cute..this kid really knows how to act...a perfect match for Mohan,Megha and Nanhi..!!!!!!! I sound like a broken recorder repeating this sentence everyday many times as well.!!! 

And how cleverly Nanhi changed the topic and her sentence to her parents "Ap DONO SIRF HM KE BAREMEIN HI SOCH RAHE HO...IS LIYE TO AP  KO SIRF WOHI SUNAI DE RAHA HAIN"'was on the spot and out of the world!!!!!! MM did not have the guts to pursue the topic further!

I was waiting to see what will happen when it was time to go to bed..Addu, naturally started his drama of wanting to go back to his house to sleep...and I was glad to see that Megha did not relent...And Addu walking out of the house pouting ..and Nanhi lying down on Megha's lap..Addu running back to his mother and sister...Nanhi and Megha teasing him...it was all so heartwarming to see...but the top scene was when Addu promptly went and sat on Megha's lap and said with his cutest expression.. mummy ..muche aap ke bina neend nahi atthi hai .and dkissed  Megha on the cheek..!!!!!Wah baby ..You are so cute...I feel like eating you ...

The look MM shared when Mohan came out of the bathroom and started getting ready to sleep...well...I think these two communicate best when they don't use spoken words..I feel they are quite happy at present being just friends with each other...the physical attraction part has not become one of the predominant part of their relationship yet...they are slowly moving towards it..but as of now they are relishing their unrestricted friendship...

And the way Mohan rubbed Nanhi's nose and then Megha's nose with his finger..I loved it..And Addu  opening his eyes his exchange with Mohan.. No I won't gush about him again...but he is just  perfect!![imitating Maduri dixit in Jalak]

.And Megha holding out her hand and Mohan  is so pleasantly surprised by that gesture and the way they go to sleep holding hands like that.I don't feel romance is lacking.In fact I am loving this kind of romance..it is so refreshing after seeing the usual romance scenes shown  in other shows!.

Oh I forgot one imp thing..megha was talking about cutting Addu's hair..Now Monu..beware...Megha will be behind you in no time ordering you to cut your hair.!!!!!!!

Precap was again very appealing...If not for the Rondy issue looming in the background,many would be irritated with the frequent interruptions to MM romance...so in a way that is also good.!! Whatever happens is for good only.!!!!!!  Btw,I liked Megha's new hair style in the precap...all wet after bath...How many of you liked it?

And now coming to Rondy scene..I hadn't forgotten it but deliberately left it for the last .

It is good that she is going out of the country at least for a while..But I have a strong feeling that this job she has got is in a hotel at Nepal & it will be in the same hotel where Renu has booked rooms for the Batnagar family for their stay in Nepal. what a twist they are planning.!!!! And how will Rondy Batnagar feel seeing her hubby roam around and make merry with his new family...already it appears she is regretting her decision to let go of Mohan a little...when her mother told her that she will talk to Induji[kamal hai yaar..that they did not have time to tell the groom's parents about their son's marriage till now!!]  and request her to manaofy Mohan ,Rondy's reply was..abh koi faida Nanhi hai..we have already started the divorce proceedings..!!!!!! Now it remains to be seen what will happen in Nepal!!!!! I will worry about it when it comes.

Edited by sitamma - 11 years ago
-lightinfested- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i lyked yesterdays epi ...it was quite decent and sweet ... 

megha mohan ki nok jhok ... well megha ka ghar safaii ka kam baaju main rehe gaya ... and she started with sabji ki cutting πŸ˜†.

and megha mohan ka dheere dheere romance bade ...iss se pehele guru aaya πŸ˜† ... waise guru ko chutte lene main 2-3 hrs lagte hai πŸ˜†

fir renu ji ka baccho pe itna pyaar barsa ...renu e warning ke bawajood addu ne sach bata diya ...

nanhi ne acting ki and megha mohan ko topi laga di... n megha mohan ullu ban bhi gaye ...πŸ˜† inhe toh koi bhi ullu bana sakta hai πŸ˜†

rondhi and botox mummy talks ... i guess much drama is awaited fr us πŸ€’

mohan addu ka gn was sooo cute πŸ˜Š
Edited by krazzybeam - 11 years ago
misty85 thumbnail
Today's episode was good... I felt as if old magic is back... I really hope they pack off ridz to somewhere else... but I'm afraid she might end up in napal. I seriously don't want that...
First scene was too good. Nanhi's dialogues were hilarious...πŸ˜†
Old funky BG tune is also back... haye... ab NBT phir se surila ho gaya lagta hai...πŸ˜‰ I hope aise hi rahe...πŸ˜›
Precap was cool...😎

Video update

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6kAD_rqDXc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgfzOt5YMy0Edited by misty85 - 11 years ago
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Another decent episode if you can ignore the whole Riddhima factor. 

Episode started on a pretty classic note with the original "Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha" from Baaton Baaton Mein playing on TV. Mohan looked pissed and Megha totally bemused. Loved the peace offering from Megha; a hot cup of "chai". 

Savior of the day:

Guruchand Brijwasi: Just as Mohan let go of his anger and started getting cozy with Megha, our beloved Guru walked in 🀣 Poor fellow!!! πŸ˜† Had to make up an elaborate excuse to leave but was stopped by Mohan. On any other day I would have felt bad for Mohan. But not today he seriously needs to sort out this divorce mess as soon as possible. Which brings me to the biggest question on my mind; why hasn't Mohan shared the details of his divorce with Megha? According to him she knows about his "first" marriage.So why doesn't he keep her in loop of the proceedings? As his wife...err...partner she does have the right to know.

Hero of the day:

Aditya Vyas-Bhatnagar:
Man I love this new Addu more and more each day. He is funny and gives Mohan a run for his money. Mohan and him staring each other down was absolutely howalarious to watch. This small fellow is going to be a handful for Mohan and right pain in his neckπŸ˜†πŸ‘

Had few funny scenes of Renu & Tanu. Where the latter chides the former for not getting married to a rich man πŸ˜† Renu in turn asks Tanu not to rub salt on her wounds 🀣 🀣 🀣

Raddi's botox momma wants to talk to Mohan' screechy momma about their marriage. I shudder at the prospect of Screechy getting to know about MR marriage🀒

Overall a decent episode. An 8/10 at least.
Edited by NeelimaSJ - 11 years ago
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
               Aaj hass le tu kal rona padega, Sukh chain sab tujhe khona padega

"Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha" song from the film  Baaton Baaton Mein playing on TV. Megha brings tea and says that I've heard if you drink hot tea anger disappears. Mohan after much deliberation picks up a glass and has a FB of splitting tea in PL. Mohan pretends to stretch and puts his arms around Megha. He moves closer to Megha and Guru walks in saying that he got vegetable πŸ˜† Guru says he needs to return money to the vegetable vendor and it will take at least 2 hours. Mohan asks him to stay back.

Ridz tells her mom that she got a confirmation letter from a hotel job outside the country. Ridz's mom says your father needs you and you are leaving? Ridz says he will keep asking about Mohan, I better stay away until he is well enough to know the truth. Ridz Mom says I will talk to Indu ji about making Mohan understand. Ridz tells her that she and Mohan have initiated the divorce proceedings.

Addu and Nanhi fighting over packing their stuff and moving to Mohan's house. Renu comes and gives both of them bags to pack stuff for  HM. Renu asks them not to say anything to MM as it is a surprise. Renu thinks that she wants such a HM which MM can never forget in their lifetime. Nanhi asks Renu how come she  suddenly started to love them so muchπŸ˜† Renu says because you are now living away from me. Renu gives them Megha's kasam and asks them not to open their mouths.

Nanhi and Addu show the bags to MM. Megha asks why? Addu says so that we can pack our stuff to go for HM. MM shocked and ask Honey Moon? Nanhi and Guru worried. Nanhi starts coughing and Mohan asks Guru to get water. Nanhi drinks water and tells Megha that she has a lot of homework and she needs her help. Megha asks Addu about honey moon. Nanhi says actually we'll move to a new class right so that's why Taiji got us new backs. Megha and Mohan look unconvinced. Nanhi says because you both are thinking about HM you must have heard HMπŸ˜† Nanhi reprimands Addu.

Tanu comes and gives ticket printouts to Renu. A car comes and splashes mud water on Renu. Renu says it is neighbors new car that's why they are showing off. Tanu and Renu cursing Sanjay. Tanu asks Renu why she did not marry a rich man? Renu asks him not to rub salt on his wounds. 

Megha running after Addu and scolds him. Megha tells Addu that his hair needs to be cut. Addu says he wants long hair like Sachin Tendulkar. Addu asks Megha when will we return to our house? Nanhi says this is our house. Addu says this is not my house. Megha scolds him again and says you go alone. Nahi puts her head on Megha's lap and says "Mom you were going to tell us the story of elephant and monkey" hearing that Addu hesitates for a minute but continues walking out. He opens the door to leave but comes running back. Megha and Nanhi make fun of him. Addu sits on Megha's lap and says I don't get sleep without you.  Megha sleeps between Nanhi and Addu.  Mohan comes out of the washroom and looks at them. He gets on to his bed and keeps looking at Megha. He touches Nanhi's nose. Nanhi asks if he brushed. Mohan says yes I did or Mrs Bhatnagar would have become mad at me. Nanhi says good night. Mohan touches Megha's nose and says good night. Addu and Mohan have a staring session. Megha holds her hand out and Mohan takes her hand and both fall asleep.

Precap: Megha and Mohan fighting over "tum" and "aap". They run around the house and sit on the bed. Mohan is holding Megha's hand. Addu gets up and asks Mohan to leave his mother's hand.
Edited by NeelimaSJ - 11 years ago
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What are the expectations from us for the MM HM? Here is my list, Please share your lists!

1. Double suite booking where Mohan-Megha gets some private moments! But no SR please... May be they get disturbed, while romancing, by Nanhi and Addu.. Mostly by Addu πŸ˜‰ 'cos he has problem sleeping in new place
2. All the outing to be kids play area spots and no private moments between MM making them only share looks and yearn for each other 😊 Isn't that enough for us??!!
3. Addu getting lost somewhere (Only for a short while) and Megha getting worried and tensed.. Mohan consoling her (like the one he did during the PL False fire alarm incident) and goes find Addu! Addu-Mohan bonding gets initiated here πŸ‘
Edited by Senpoo - 11 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
New article on NBT..🀣

Rinku will now play double role..🀣 
Renu ki sis Venu..😲🀣 will soon make entry..! πŸ˜ŽπŸ€£
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
okie...where will i start...

starting with amar wala scene...in one word awesome...and mohan's dialogues were just superb...i dont want to add anything...mohan's words were so beautiful and so touching that i need not say anything more...
just want to add one thing...mohan gving the photo in megha's hand to keep it and not doing it himself...removing his own trophy to make place for amar's photo...these gestures cud only come from someone who loves his wife's soul...he knows today megha loves him...he doesnt doubt her love...but he also knows somewhere in her heart...in her memories amar will always hold an important place...like mohan said (in the rain scene)...he will never attempt to take amar's place in her heart...moreover he will himself nurture amar's memory in megha, nanhi and addu's lives...

removing the trophy was one gesture of mohan that can alone prove the intensity with which he loves megha and respects her past because for any person his achievements and successes mean a lot and trophies and medals r things which ppl like to flaunt...this can shut the mouth of all ppl belonging to the so called progressive society who says that a man's eyes judges a woman only by her physical purity...we hv seen mohan wearing and taking pride in his medals...

but the most beautiful part was the hug...i fell in love with mohan added with admiration...it was megha's hug from core of her heart...a gratefulness for securing amar's place not only in her heart but also in the physical world which is actually mohan and megha's domain...but wat i loved was the tentativeness in mohan...he almost not touching her...then letting go of his hesitation and holding her...that bit of hesitation was mohan's respect for amar's memory since they were standing in front of amar's photo...the entire scene is a superb piece of writing and KA were mindblowing...

and the last scene...mohan's bachelor antics...spending freak...not caring about savings...pending credit card bills till now were not reasons of his sleepless nights...but for megha it was near fatal heart attack that bank balance of that man is only 2000 bucks who has responsibility of 2 growing kids...
the way he said "credit card se liya" was quite funny as if credit card payments r not expenses...
i dont blame him though because wen i use my credit card i too forget that the amount has to be paid eventually πŸ˜†

for mohan it will be soon a reality check...and mohan's bindaas attitude can make him bankrupt one day...he has a 3 month old credit card bill pending...he pays only the minimum amnts and calculates monthly instalments of the balance quite conveniently forgetting that the balance will carry interest which was reminded by megha...
but even with bill pending mohan is still spending with his credit card and buying expensive clothes and toys for his family (i can guess those toys the other day were also bot by credit card)...

i dont blame megha at all today...i guess her dialogues today were written in a very tactful way...there were many unsaid words in between the lines...she cud easily ask mohan y u gave up amar's money wen u dont bother about saving...she cud easily ask how u expect to take responsibilities of nanhi-addu if in mohan's words "mujhe jo achha lagta hai mein khata hoon peeta hoon pehenta hoon kharach karta hoon"...

mohan has this twin personalities...one which can assure everyone that he is capable of taking care of his family...and the other with a bindaas attitude who doesnt feel the need of saving...mohan is a man who lives in today...he has money today and so he can spend...but that was ok in bachelor days...but now he has shouldered responsibilities...now he has to think of the future...he has to realise monthly bills wud increase tenfold now...

and in between all the serious convo mohan still managed to butt in "aaj picture chalte hai" πŸ˜†