8/8 Dragon Club :Million Dollar Secret :p

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Credit for this gorgeous alternate banner goes to Maham (Allbut1)!

--------------------

My Views on Mumbai Trip so far  

Mumbai trip is actually a refreshing change for both Yash and Aarti from their daily routine and monotonous life 😳

Aarti is back in her salwar suits with no pallu .. She is hving all the fun playing around with kids .. giving orders to Yash like a typical wifey .. learning to make pots by involving Yash in it .. hving fun with jhula ride and karela fiasco with Yash as company πŸ˜³...She is getting to do lots of adventures and spending some real quality time with Yash without any planned move  😳... There is no third party interference coming from Bua and co which is helping her to do her own things without getting confused 😳...Also she is doing something different from her daily routine life of sending kids to school , then cook and do sasuma seva  etc etcπŸ₯±...Instead she is hving her own makeover πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ , then playing with kids and Yash outside 😳 , hving  fun during lunch .. in short she is not following a daily time table but is indeed hving a fun day with Yash and kids ...In a way she is rediscovring the old Aarti who is getting to enjoy her life freely once again πŸ˜³

Same goes for Yash also ...He too is out of his daily routine life of handling the marriage business and getting lost in Arpita wonderland πŸ˜†...Instead he too had a good makeover this monday wearing a printed t-shirt and jeans 😳 , then playing football with kids ,then rediscovering his creative side again with Aarti's insistence and starting to make pots again with Aarti which he enjoyed doing 😳 , then a pleasant jhula ride with Aarti followed by some fun with karela πŸ˜†πŸ˜³...In short he found a grt companion in Aarti during this Mumbai trip with whom he can spend some quality time , pull her legs , give her orders in good humour , and develop a good bonding with her in terms of comfort level too 😳... Yash is no more formal with Aarti in his talks which was so evident in the karela scene where he was hving fun pulling her legs and also the way he ordered her to sit and eat with them like a typical hubby says it all 😳... Aarti is successful in keeping Yash engaged in present activities which he is enjoying and so he is no more revisiting his past memories and getting depressed which means he always needed such companion in his life post Arpita's death who can help him in rediscovering his real lively self again and thats what Aarti is doing now in a friendly manner which is working  πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

A huge round of credit goes to our little Angels Ansh and PayPal too for playing the perfect cupids for their parents as they know exactly how to set them together whether its a jhula ride or karela fiasco πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³... I loved how they pushed AarYa on jhula and started swinging it just to prove that so what if they r kids , they too can give a push to their parent's standstill life and once the jhula started swinging , they knew exactly when to leave them alone after making sure Aarti is in Yash's arms πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜›...

Overall its just 2 days , so its difficult to predict the outcome of Mumbai track , but so far CVs hv succeeded in showing a perfect companionship thats developing between both Yash and Aarti where both r their real self and not bogged down under any sort of pressure from any external parties πŸ˜ƒ...Even Arpita portraits r no more affecting them for now as they r left in the background just like a decor πŸ˜ƒ

Few factors which CVs need to work on are ..

1) Bring a certain curiosity element in the show .. like is Yash falling for Aarti ?? Or Is Aarti worried about Prashant factor in her life since she did lie to Yash about her status and she needs to feel this worry now ... these curiosities help in trp factor because more than logic its the curiosity which brings trps ... Neelam track had hardly any logic but it brought the trps because of curiosity factor ... So Mumbai track should hv a curiosity factor too πŸ‘πŸΌ

2) Bua I feel did lots of damage with too much of negativity , so its high time CVs stop using Bua for every move in the story .. involve other characters... if needed bring Prashant back too like Aarti spotting Prashant in Mumbai and getting panicked.. .. but no Bua involvement plss πŸ˜ƒ...

3) Its already 6 months now .. so Yash needs to feel something for Aarti .. mayb get rid of Arpita memories and start dreaming of Aarti now πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Bas these 3 points can get the trps high 😳

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Episode Analysis

I enjoyed the Episode today despite few logical issues πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...I m not much bothered about the lingerie technicalities πŸ˜†... I m happy because the main purpose of Aarti giving a reality check to Yash is achieved  πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ...

First complete Nok-Jhok of Aarti and Yash πŸ˜ƒ

This is the first informal nok-jhok of AarYa and that too over lingerie shopping πŸ˜†,..This cant get any better πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... Everytime whenever Yash blasted Aarti , she kept quiet and he walked off in style 😑 or everytime whenever Aarti blasted Yash (during Ansh's kidnapping) , he kept quiet and she walked off   and this way their Arguments always remained one-sided and incomplete 😑 ./..But this time Yash blasts Aarti , in return Aarti blasts Yash , Then Yash says sorry , then Aarti too asks him like a wifey to get the bags and the chapter of hubby-wifey tiff actually looked like a two-way complete connection and not just one sided πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... For me this is what worked brilliantly in the episode and so I m least bothered about other issues like why lingerie or why early morning etc etc πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

Aarti's first reality check to Yash πŸ˜›

I still cant believe today Aarti actually went all out on Yash and vents out all her anti-Arpita frustrations at one go ..OMGGG 😲😲😲😲

I feel this was much needed so that finally Yash can come out of this scare and illusion that Aarti is trying to take Arpita's place 😑 ; I mean what did Yash really mean when he was blasting Aarti and saying "I m noticing u r trying to dress like her . do things like her" 😑😑...Was he trying to taunt Aarti's new style and suits in Mumbai 😑😑... I mean does Arpita has her signature mark on those salwar suits too kya 😑😑...This does mean Yash notices every move of Aarti too even if he is giving it an Arpita excuse πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...

But this time Aarti is no more a timid wife who will silently tolerate those unfair accusations of Yash 😑😑 ; Aarti never asked Yash to come with her to the market , so why those accusations then ?? 😑 ; She did not keep quiet this time and gave him a much needed reality check that if she really wanted to replace Arpita in his life , then she would not hv insisted for this Mumbai trip and brought him closer to Arpita memories 😑😑 ;Also loved the way Aarti made him realise that its he who sees Arpita everywhere ,its his problem if he feels she is trying to b Arpita because she knows she is Aarti and she is proud of her own identity ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ; Its Aarti's new found confidence and determination which pleasantly surprises Yash today and he realises that he is not the only tiger in the den anymore πŸ˜‰.,..In short he knows that he got his right match in Aarti who will not keep quiet and take his Arpita nonsense anymore πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Also I loved the fact that Aarti made him realise that he is not the only mahaan soul out here who has the licence to do everything great from saving Ansh to taking bullets ... She too might want to do something for her family  , then why always its given the accusation of "Arpita copy" ...

One thing is clear Aarti dint fake her anger  .. She was actually pissed off with his accusations this time and gave it back to him finally .. its only when Yash said sorry twice and did all that funny gestures of  lets hv tea together or u come with me to pick up the packets  πŸ˜† , Aarti felt good and important there and so once he leaves , she clutches onto her mangalsutra and laughs because this is first time Yash actually made honest efforts to manaofy his wife rather than walking off in silent mode and thats why her smile in the end  πŸ˜³...

The Trigger point of Yash-Aarti fight today ...πŸ€”

I feel  Yash was all cool till Aarti dint show her authority on him like a typical wife but the moment she grabs his hand and says go get the packets from shop like a typical wifey ,  Yash gets affected by her touch and so to control his own feelings , he takes the usual excuse of dont try to b Arpita πŸ˜‰ ; Yash uses this dialogue more like his defence to make sure he never ever falls for another woman πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³... He is himself scared of actually going with the flow and becoming Aarti's husband in real sense and to stop himself , he takes a U-turn always with the excuse of "Dont try to b Arpita because u r Aarti" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

For Yash definition of Wife=Arpita ... so when he sees that definition of wife is slowly changing in his mind and heart and he is tilting towards Aarti and beginning to see her as his wife which is evident from the kind of protectiveness he showed today by going with her all the way to the market πŸ˜³, thats when his alter ego starts revolting and he keeps shouting that "U r not Arpita .. U r Aarti" πŸ˜†..Its more like Yash is shouting on his own self and trying to make his own self believe that she is not Arpita but Aarti , then how can I start accepting her as my wife 😲😳😳... He is fighting with his own self that time because he knows he is falling weak here towards Aarti 😳...

Aarti on the other hand realised this weakness of Yash and so the minute he starts giving this defence , Aarti too goes all out on him to make him realise that his Arpita defence will not work on her anymore πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†... She makes it clear that she loves her own identity once and for all , so that next time if any action of Aarti reminds him of Arpita , then he does not go around accusing Aarti but realise that its his problem 😊...Yash too knows that Aarti never tries to b Arpita but he uses this excuse like a defence to stay away from Aarti but today Aarti made him realise that his defence is not going to work on her anymore πŸ˜ƒ

Gayatri-Paridi Tifff ...

To b honest I dint like Gayatri's attitude towards Paridi today and also that comparison she made ..If Paridi wants to give something health conscious to Pratik , let her be .. she is his wife afterall πŸ˜•... Why cant Paridi as a wife hv this freedom ?? πŸ˜•... She will not give poison to Pratik na ?? ...Now if Paridi openly revolts against Scindia family , I cant blame her because somewhere her freedom even as a wife is badly curtailed in the house

Who is Lakhan ?? πŸ˜†

Whoever this Lakhan is ,  he certainly brings a curiosity factor to this Mumbai track πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. I feel it mayb related to some old family enemity over the Beach house land .. its a common issue in Mumbai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...I hope this gunda brings some more excitment in AarYa's life πŸ˜›

Overall the episode worked for me because of the humour element and I loved the fact that both Yash-Aarti fought like a joint unit and it was not a one-sided argument πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ... Rest there were many loopholes like whats the sudden emergency of lingerie and why so early morning , many issues were there but these r not the major points of the episode , so I choose to ignore πŸ˜†πŸ˜³..What I loved was the awkwardness in their relationship is slowly going away and both r beginning to stand on equal terms today ..😳
Edited by jyoti06 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
For anyone who is new to the forum, or the thread, and wondering what we are all about, Dragon Club is an analysis, discussion, venting and general merry-making thread about PV where everyone is welcome and can just jump into discussion any time!

--------

The only guidelines are:

- No bashing, no bashing, no bashing

- Try not to quote long posts or multiple posts, instead use the @Name of the person you want to respond to. If you do quote, it should be when you are replying to a longer message part by part or where you bold or select a few lines to discuss.

For the list of members please refer to the
PREVIOUS THREAD
-----------------------------

Announcements and Reminders

Vote Vote vote for your PV cast fast πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

vote for PV cast in ITIMES POLL  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have not joined yet ,then plss join these following threads and increase the Forum Activity πŸ˜›

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From now onwards everyone in this DC post who r commenting ,liking or stalking ...plsss make sure u hv done your daily 2 comments quota in these following profiles of GC and KS 😳...

It will b better if we can comment on every actor's profile at least twice in a day so that all PV actors rankings can go up but make sure we r doing it regularly on GC and KS's profile at least 😳..

Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ha so it wasn't what most of us thought but it was still embarassing for Yash πŸ˜› Aarti forgot her undergarments πŸ˜†

She wanted to go to the market alone but Yash insisted to go with her...they reach the shop which is closed, Yash knocks on the door and ask the owner to open please...Aarti makes an excuse so that Yash could leave...Aarti ask the shopkeeper for the item but Yash returns before she could buy them πŸ˜† 😳 😳

It was a very funny scene...KS & GC did an incredible job πŸ‘πŸΌ...Yash leaves the shop after he saw what Aarti wanted to purchase 🀣

Yash is waiting outside the shop, Aarti comes and tell him to go pay and to bring the bags also...Yash blasted her telling her to stop acting like a typical wife 😑 Aarti blasted him back saying that she's sick of Arpita now πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ and that he's the one that sees Arpita everywhere like a mad person and that she never tried to separate him from her memories. She finally told him out loud that she has no desire to be like Arpita she wanna be only Aarti cause she loves her identity ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

All I can say is that Aarti gave it to him good today...It was about time she gave him a piece of her mind πŸ‘πŸΌ

GC & KS rocked those confrontation scenes ❀️

Yash apologizes to Aarti but she doesn't accept it she tells him what's the need to say sorry when he always acts impulsively in assuming things (in a nutshell that's what she meant Tongue) So she tells him again to go get the bags in the shop, he wants her to come but she refuses...Yash walks away but not before looking back twice to see if Aarti is coming as well πŸ˜†

Aarti laughs hoding her mangalsutra 😈 πŸ˜ƒ

Paridhi and G3 had a clash over Pratik's nutition and G3 made the mistake to compared Aarti & Paridhi which resulting in Paridhi throwing a glass 😲 😲

One last thing i forgot to mention...Seem like trouble is heading AarYa's way cause there are some goons who look like they have a grudge against Yash πŸ˜•

Precap: More trouble for PraDhi πŸ˜”

EDIT: Wonder if Aarti is gonna get hurt before of whatever problem Yash and those goons have...It seems like they know each other...Could it be that the goons already tried to hurt Yash in the past???

Another fanfreakintatsic episode πŸ˜‰
Edited by Zetter - 11 years ago
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LOL ...superb title Jyo !!
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I seriously think she forgot Kamasutra condems from her honeymoon! πŸ˜†Just wants to be prepared u know what I mean! πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__niDXVeT3Q&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqAowePQEPg[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by 49erFan - 11 years ago
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Edited by SylvaniaLUX - 11 years ago
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Love the tittle Jyo πŸ˜ƒ

Patiently awaiting tonight's episode πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

P.S: Off to catch up on some reading in the yesterday's thread...Let's just say that life got in the way of me having fun 😭 but all is good...Hope you guys are having a good one!

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Episode Analysis

Surprised. That is how I felt after today's episode. I won't lie, I did feel a bit awkward while watching it initially but then the awkwardness was put to such good purpose that I forgive the CVs entirely for their audacity and declare that their risky risk paid off for this viewer at the very least.

I thought it was pretty layered symbolism that Aarti forgot her lingerie. First of all is the most literal explanation, that she had no time to think about herself when packing for three kids, Yash and herself, the latter two in a tearing rush so they could make it to the airport. It shows that she puts herself last. Secondly is the issue with her hiding her inner self from Yash, which she was forced to reveal metaphorically today. Aarti has become so invested in becoming the facade of Aarti Yash Scindia, mother, bahu and wife, that she has forgotten who Aarti is on the inside, at Scindia house. There, nobody asks her, and nobody really cares who she is on the inside as long as she looks the way they want her to externally. Here, in her new interactions with Yash and their growing friendship, she has started to be held accountable for who she is, and to her horror, she finds nothing there. So she has to start from scratch, building her inner identity, devoid of the outer trappings. Just like Shobha said before the wedding, there is a woman buried deep under there that has her own desires; Aarti has begun to rediscover that woman, with Yash as an inescapable part of the process.

However, Aarti is not comfortable with the idea of Yash knowing her "inner workings," and so tells him to stand outside while she does her work, yet even his visible presence shakes, her, so weary is she to disclose her secrets. So she sends Yash on a mission of futility to check the car doors and windows, and only when he gets to the car does it hit Yash that something is fishy. He is so used to taking Aarti at face value, and she has made it so easy for him so far that he is surprised when he discovers that she misled him about the car windows and immediately goes to demand why she did that. Why was she confusing him, instead of the clarifying presence he is used to? Yash is not the most deductive of people and he is very literal. His family have contributed significantly to this because they hand him everything on a silver platter, ready for him when he wants it. Because the expect nothing of him, the smallest sign of initiative becomes cause for exultation. But not Aarti. She expects him to do things, to understand things and to meet her half way. She holds him to a higher standard of humanity and emotional strength, and that is what is drawing Yash out of his self centred bubble.

The confrontation today was a culmination of so many instances when Yash has simply walked away and Aarti has had to face taunts, humiliation, teasing, labelling, pressure and false accusations. He has been oblivious to the crippling pressure she has stood up to from everyone in his family from his demanding (a pota) parents, to his nosy siblings to the vicious Bua, to even her own mother who constantly forces her into something she knows is not right yet. All this time, he is indulged. He gets to go to the office, answer a phone call, glare and stalk off while she faces the family's dark underbelly.

Not today. Once again faced with an awkward situation in which someone misunderstood the nature of their relationship as being that of a conjugally blissful husband and wife, Yash walks out and leaves Aarti to deal with the smirking salesman. But today Aarti is not a bahu, she is not a keeper of the family peace and order. Today they are outside the laws of the family, as seen by Gayatri and SP, and since Aarti does not have to balance the parents and the son, she has full freedom to hold Yash responsible for his actions, or lack thereof. In this place they are equals in every sense and Yash does not have his usual advantage so Aarti finally takes to the playing field. "I told you not to come in and you did. Since you  played your part in creating such an awkward situation for us, I demand that you do your part in facing the awkwardness, the reality of our relationship, of what we are supposed to be and what we are." And what does she get in return?

"Stop trying to be a typical wife. You can never be Arpita."  Yash hasn't thought of Arpita since those first few moments when they were in Mumbai. Aarti and the kids have been keeping him so busy that he hasn't had a spare moment for his memories or his grief. How was Aarti behaving like a "typical wife?" She was holding him responsible for his behaviour and his relationship with her, a right he had only given to Arpita. But it was never his right to give, and by assuming it was, he has been falling back on his duties as a son, a father and now a husband to Aarti. Additionally, he is growing increasingly attracted to Aarti and today sort of sealed the deal where he is confronted with the uncomfortable truth that she is indeed a woman, a beautiful, warm, living, feeling woman and that creates certain feelings within him, feelings he only ever experienced for Arpita. So if he is feeling those things again, he comes to the pea-brained conclusion that Aarti must be creating that effect on purpose, by doing Arpita things. Time for a reality check!

"WRONG." Is that the first time Yash has heard that in his life? Quite possibly! Aarti lays bare before Yash his hypocrisy, his haste to jump to conclusions that fit his brand of logic and his injustice. I am not trying to be Arpita, it is you who see her everywhere. I am not trying to be Arpita, I am merely trying to for you what you have done for me by loving my child like your own and bringing my happiness back. I am not trying to be Arpita because I am happy being Aarti (and I like to think she said silently, the identity that YOU gave back to me when I tried to take it from myself). I am not trying to be Arpita, to win your heart, because otherwise I would have never brought you close to where you and she spent so many happy moments together and encouraged you to be happy remembering them.

And at that point we see how fragile and unsure Yash actually is behind all that machismo. So long he has been surrounded by yesmen and enablers that he crumbles completely when presented with this logical argument. So much of Yash's power, like SP's before him is based on nothing but the status society's norms have given them. When faced with a logical argument, showing him his own flaws, he is left with no choice but to surrender to it. That is why SP has made such friends of logic and words. He can twist them any way he likes to make his illogical power seem legitimate. But Aarti has Yash here too. When he says sorry, she refuses to show any relenting, and that last vestige of his ego makes its appearance, How dare she not acknowledge his descent to the plebian activity of apology? And Aarti meets his eyes fearlessly and says, "sorry is not enough," words are not enough, saying you want a mother for your daughters is not enough. You have to make it happen, not expect it to. You have to face all the roughness and the awkwardness, not avoid it and expect it to fix itself. And finally Yash understands. He has to carry his weight in this relationship, even if that means facing awkward questions, labels and pressures.

I will end on the fantastic juxtaposition of Aarti and Paridhi today. It was a total role reversal from the beginning of the story. Now Aarti has become the smart one. She never questions her husband in the family context, but does it all away from their eyes, so that Yash learns a permanent lesson that he will carry home with him. Paridhi on the other hand, is blatantly honest with Gayatri, which did nothing good for Aarti in the beginning when she would confess to be worried about Ansh without thinking who she was talking to. Suddenly, it is Aarti who has learned to read her audience and Paridhi who is missing the mark every time, leading to extreme, mutual frustration. Gayatri becomes dominating when she feels her sons are not being taken care of and today Paridhi gave her that impression. Gayatri's insecurity returned today and so her domination. It is fascinating to see it from a different perspective this time around.

Edited by Samanalyse - 11 years ago
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 49erFan

I seriously think she forgot Kamasutra condems from her honeymoon! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Just wants to be prepared u know what I mean! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣 🀣 🀣
I'm not the only one thinking about that then 🀣
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Juzz few more mins guys...We have done with all the best options...lets see wat CV's have planned for us !!