Posted: 11 years ago
@winey brilliant girl !

@meghwan  lovely post
redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sarithaipkknd

good evening guys...
vm for the evening... beautiful song ... my frn krishu has upated the lyrics on her post, just below mine
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYoRSW4gezw[/YOUTUBE]
credit- dmglover69

time for dedication- today's post is dedicated to rubyπŸ€—
p.s.-winey-how does ur idea look? hope u like itπŸ˜‰

for angel ipkknd is arnav and khushi.. when they are together how can i concentrate on anything else? i ll only write about the cutest bedroom scene in the world, today.. i am sure my friends will take you through the other important parts of the episode.. so ... here it is...
did we see another and important layer of the mask removed today? . 
khushi sees her arnavji upset.. she wants to cross the last hurdle n come near him... but she hesitates...
then she tries her way of wooing him... in her own cute and innocent way she is trying to take away his pain...
                          "sukh mera lele .. main dukh tere ley lu...
                           tu bhi jiyee... main bhi jeeyu"
she is completely his... she has forgotten all about the bitter past.. all the hurt and pain that he has given her... she just wants to share his pain...
            he moves away ... more than irritation or anger its the grief in him that he has hidden for a very long time.. its the arnav who wants to come out and seek comfort from khushi...
but ASR  moves away from her...so that he can try to control that feeling ...he has to try one last time... but this time he had to tell her... he had to let go...
        when she sees the pain in his eyes.. when she realizes how he lost his mother... it was not fate.. it was a choice made by his mother to leave them behind.. thats the reason he doesn't trust love...
she runs and hugs him... pouring all her love in that hug.. she wants him to know she is there with him... no matter what.. n she ll always be there with him...
 and then we see
               "the Arnav Singh Raizada crying for the love he lost...
                  and drawing strength from the love he has found..."

if you ask me did i enjoy the episode yup i did... cvs don like to disappoint me for a very long time.. now ...do theyπŸ˜‰?
angel is deep in mushland today.. n me??i am in ROFL land..
                 forgive me if my vamp sounds a bit damp today..
tats only because of point number 2... when ever i close my eyes.. i see that...

1.i know u guys call her dettol / chudail dadi or watever... but i prefer to call her summi...
yup... she is going to be my bff..till ASR throws her out that is...
summi... how did you know where the storeroom was??? i ve been watching this hogwarts  from the past 1year n still get confused... now added to that another room...πŸ˜•...
did it look suspiciously similar to the place where ASR was kidnapped n kept??
summi dear..i can understand tat a certain someone ..who looks suspiciously like a snake might ve brain washed ya.. but what did payal do ?
she was not even wearing her diapers today.. you see akash was not at home.. n manorama doesn utter a single word in front of u... u cant just shout at every living being in RM.. wihout warning...😑

2. i understand that deljeet was a bit late for her shoot.. that doesnt mean they just make any extra drape a saree.. n make her stand in daljeet's place... infact her B/D was looking more pregnant than her😑... and was tat a wig on that body doubles head or wool??? and why was is so uneven???
p.s. - for those who missed this epic blooper.. don play the video just check the pic..
editors " ankhey hai ya button"

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbBB15Ig3rk&feature=channel&list=UL[/YOUTUBE]

3. ok so i know tat u guys hugged n it was epic.. so what then? what happened.. u said..ok good nyt..see ya tmrw??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
some questions before i call a therapist
a)did u or dint u?
b)do u guys still find each other irresistible??
c)still attracted to each other?
d) does rabba vey still play in the background? n i am not taking about the latest version😑..
from rakhi night i am so confused..

4. now nanheji wants twins? so is this the final confirmation tat infact anji is hatching snake eggs???

5. i ve seen those 2pandits in laxminagar before this.πŸ˜‰ n i swear they were not doing any pooja there...

6. when dadi n khushi were walking down the stairs .. why was tat guy with the flower tokri so terrified??? he was about to run away from RM... bechara ..must ve  never seen such a dangerous looking anarkali in his lifeπŸ˜†.. khushi babes.. u seriously need to wear ur night suits in the day as well... n hide all of those anarkalis in that mrs mallik's "sandook"😑

thats it for today... meet u here same time same place...

love u
xoxo

SARU .. 

this is going to be a long one . 

Firstly humbled by the dedication . .. yes i like this better .. πŸ€—

NOw for ur post ... 

OK started reading .. ofcourse with the angel segment ..  came to this line 

"the Arnav Singh Raizada crying for the love he lost...
                  and drawing strength from the love he has found..."

& was clapping away to glory .. was speaking to Payal .. today .. that Saru's humor .. blankets .. her deep meanings .. u just have to read between the
These above lines made me .. speechless .. brilliant does not cover it .. U MADE me CRY .. with this .. πŸ˜ƒ

Then i move to my fav section ... 

the VAMP section .. 

Saru .. i am sorry i have no words for that ... coz whatever i say .. will be half baked .. i was laughing so hard .. that i got a jaw ache .. 

Brilliant .. fantastic .. & put in whatever superlative u want .. u deserve it .. 

NO WONDER .. u r my fav writer .. πŸ˜‰

aditi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Updated on Page 2
Happy Reading😊

kushikumari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
tintin70 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Folks !!!

Beautiful episode and beautiful posts from all of you.

Yes, as Ruby said Khushi has become Parineeta, a real Parineeta.
Arhi may not have become real husband-wife in the eyes of law ( since CON has not happened) but they are real couple  andmuch beyond. Real soul-mates. They have entered a phase where  you feel complete just because he/she is there. There is excitement, thrill, joy and passion in life just because of someone's existence and  all the sorrows and miseries will be wiped away under this current of togetherness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE85egxuV4A
HighOnSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Geet: Haq...the word has taken an all new meaning with Arnav Singh Raizaada uttering it every step of the way...for Khushi!! With just dadi left to convince of this haq, Arnav is doing a wonderful job of wooing his pretty wife, & he's doing it in ASR style, openly, in front of his whole family!!!!! Is it any wonder we're a huge huge phankha of him...πŸ˜ƒ.

Ruby: Parineeta...ardhangini, the other half of the soul, soul mate...beautifully put & it explains the whole Arnav & Khushi emotional journey so well...What Arnav has been trying to give her, she has finally achieved on her own...her acceptance of being Mrs.ASR!!!

Thnxs for explaining the significance of the last scene, where he walks away after declaring her the lady of the house...didn't get that really...πŸ˜ƒ.

Aditi: First, All The Best for ur exams, all our best wishes are with u!!!!

Amazingly written, like Ruby had mentioned yesterday, 'a calm read'...same intensity but soothing words...πŸ‘.
-ElmoFuj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
U guys make my day really! Love your analysis, theyre so funny yet so deep and awesome πŸ˜ƒ

GirlOfFire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Updated on Page 1!

@Ruby - Loved that you focused on Khushi today. Yes, the episodes have all become about her, and rightly so. I loved that shot, their hands held and the two Grandmas standing together. I was trying to decode it and this is all I came up with (clean went out of my mind while writing my post). This is the time when Arnav's Present and Future have joined hands. The Past (Dadi) looks on - apalled. The Bridge to the Past (Nani) looks on with approval. So whatever it is, Nani is not afraid of what lies ahead for these two. But Dadi is still in the Past and it is coloring what she is seeing now in front of her.

@Lizzy - Now I am really reading the twelve days from your posts. And loving it. I think you are so right. He has given her the biggest gift of all. From the poolside to the keys of the house. She already had the keys to his heart. Now she has them to his heart, his hearth and his home! 

@Megha - The hint of recognition in K's eyes? Something was definitely up with that. But she has seen that picture before. During the Shradh ceremony last year - so.. I am wondering. 

@Saru - Yaar, I love your vamp.. Probably because she is tooo funny!!

@Krishy - I laughed so hard - and I was at work when I read it..!! Keep the campaing for sexier baby bumps going I say!!

@Payalia - kafi inbhestigative mode mein kaam karat ho! Kafi kuch padh liye 30 seconds mein. Bitiya.. you rock!!

@Priya - nice round up...!!

@Sam - Listen luv, you have to do what you have to do. If that means missing a few posts - then its okay! I think I speak for all of us when I say that we all hope that whatever it is that is troubling you will soon be a thing of the Past. We will miss your posts, but you getting past the  bad stuff is much more important. Loved the quote - so very apt. I must read me some Neruda. 

@Aditi - Best of luck with those exams! The post was beautiful - yes they do take their strengths from each other. 

This is as far as I got.. falling asleep now. 

One question though for all of you... 

Do you think the CON has happened? If you did, raise your hand and say 'AYE'

πŸ‘πŸΌ 'AYE' <<< me

Edited by GirlOfFire - 11 years ago
GirlOfFire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

🀣 πŸ€¬
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARANV ! OK EVEN IF THE MAKERS DON'T REMEMBER WE DO ! U ROCK GUY AND MAY WE CELEBRATE YR BIRTHDAY KHUSHI'S BIRTHDAY AND YR N KHUSHI MARR ANNIVERSARIES FOR NEXT MANY YEATS TO COME INSHALLAH