Plan the Gandest Bday Thread HERE!

-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Viz and Aishu πŸ€—
Lets just plan stuff out here!
Reserve ONE post each, just to post ALL messages u receive!
Lemme reserve three first.. one ofr dividers one for sigz and one for msgs!

Lets ROCK it! <33

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Stutz- thumbnail
Fan_ipknnd1

Happy Birthday, Barun Sobti! May you have many many more. Amen. 
May God bless you and may life always be kind with you. Your fans all over the globe wish you a very happy birthday and I'm honoured to be one of them. If this message reaches out to you, I'd be on cloud nine. 
Your Birthday is being celebrated all around the world by all IPKKND-ians and all Arshi-ans. You have managed to capture the hearts of people from all age groups, all around the world with your superb acting. I have been a fan of you ever since the Baat Hamari Pakki Hai days, and after seeing you in IPKKND, I'm proud to be a Barun Sobti fan. 
Being a 16 year old, and having watched many tv programmes, serials, I haven't ever found any actor capable of portraying his character with such brilliance like you. You take acting to a whole new level. For many people around the world, including me, you are the best actor. And about Iss Pyaar Ko Kia Naam Doon, it has managed to capture hearts of many and I can assure you that its the best serial I've ever seen! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! May your movie, Main Aur Mr. Right be a great success! Can't wait for its release. Once again, a veryy Happy Birthday! :D

Love, 
Faiza
Pakistan.

This is my gift to Barun Sobti :)

Resume of Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada

I have spent hours in making this. Please make this a part of the thread. Thank you :)

Edited by -Stutz- - 11 years ago
-Stutz- thumbnail
MESSAGES.

{Happy Birthday Barun Sobti <3
Happy birthdaaay to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to dear Barun, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUU <3 πŸ₯³  the special day is here & here i am to wish you on the very special day of yours, Happy many many returns of the daay <3 πŸ€— you might not know me, and may not even know my name, well, i am Hina, am 18, Pakistani, but live in Norway - big fan of yours. LOVE YOUR WORK :) you are a big talent TV ever got :) your work, your dedication, your honesty everything yes everyhting is worth soo much, take a bow, mr sobti  if i was suppose to write an essay on how talented you are and how much i love and respect you then believe mee you will get bored .. lol words will fall less, but i wont be tired - true story ;) once again Happy birthday, wish you all the very best in life :) may each and every sec of your life be filled with happiness, ameen :) may success touch your feet & may GOD always bless you :D

now time for my journeey with cool sobti <3

first time I saw you was during Baat humari pakki hai [saw you on TV] and i fell for youu, naahh, wont say crush .. dunno? the scene was your very first scene with your co-star Ankita, and you entered the ladies toilet .. & all .. gooosh, for the first time in mah life i saw a hero who could actually look hot & cute at the same time β˜ΊοΈ your cuteness, innoncene, naughtiness & more of all your eyes πŸ˜ ahh, i started liking you, and as far time flew my love and respect had grown :) you became my obsession & my hero :D <3

now its time for gifts :)
i really wanted to gift you something, but cause of ramadan didnt get much time to go for shopping + i live in Norway [EUROPE] .. otherwise i would have stood by your door with my gifts :) 

made some sigs for you, didnt turned out good :( so sorryy .. but it have my love ;) 

my thoughts on you ;)

picture quality wasnt that good :(
yummmyy cake :) 

just staay like this, you're adorable :)

awwwh :D your eyeees <3

mashaAllah, you are soo damn adorable :) love youu

lots of birthday hugs, the day is all yours <3 have a blaaast :D
and most importantly keeep smiling :D
love you πŸ€—

love & best wishes from Hina - <3

Hi Barun bhaiya,

My name is Smila. I don't know hindi.. But I watch ipkknd crazily through subtitles and written updates just because you guys are wonderful. Me and my amma are great fan of yours..  I know you only via ipkknd. Thanks to ipkknd. Since the moment i saw you, only this runs in my mind.."kya aap mujhe apni choti behan banayenga????"   I just feel you as my brother more than an actor. Aapko Janam din ki badhai.. I really tried hard to learn these hindi words to wish you. When I got to know about you it doubled my ecstasy πŸ˜Š because  my brother's date of birth AUG 84, he also got married on 12/12/2010.  Wishing you a very very Happy Birthday bhaiya😊 .. a big hug from your little sisterπŸ€—

Smila

(INDIA)

wish you a very Happy Birthday Barun!!πŸ₯³hope you have an AMAZING birthday!

may all ur wishes and dreams come true.

I am one of your biggest fans and I can't miss watching ipkknd even for a second! :)) Looking forward to watching you on  big screen Hope your movie becomes a  super-duper hit! 

Good Luck with your career and God Bless you!

lots of love

Ahana

Hi Barun,

Here's wishing a Happy Birthday to the most charming, attractive, talented, hot, unique, funny n rocking personality in this world.

I wish you all the best for your future career, may all your dreams comes true.

Will be thankful for giving us such memorable moments as Arnav Singh Raizada. 

May every Birthday remind you the number of people who love you n pray for you. I m one of them. Happy Birthday!!

With lots of love n good wishes,
Navdeep from Spain.

Happy Birthday Barun Sobti!! Have a amazing day and I hope you got everything you wanted! Thank you so much for all your hard work and dedication. Us fans just love you so much and will always be behind you! Thank you also for making Arnav how he is, without you he would be nothing!! Once again Happy Birthday Barun, love you! β€οΈ

From Sharna xx :)

Dear Barun <333

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!!

May the Lord bless you with many more years of success, fame and hope your film be a super hit :D Always take care and don't stress so much with your film and the show.. I'm sure the film will be a super hit with the amount of fans you have <3 and the rocks.. No matter what! You and Sanaya definitely are a treat to watch may it be in segments or the show - you both have an amazing chemistry ever!! <3 I've seen you in DMG, Baat & now IPKKND and all shows, you've played all roles flawlessly!! <3 You're the best, Barun! Pashmeen is really lucky to have you in her life - God bless you both always and forever!! All the very best in the future and I'm sure whatever you do will definitely be a hit! :D

Love you, Barun! Happy birthday again <3 <3 <3

Pinky

To the most amazing actor ever... a VERY VERY HaPpY bIrThDaY!!!

Do you know we celebrate Arnav's smile like a festival here in the forum? And each of your smiles makes all of us go 'thud'... lolz
KEEP SMILING ALWAYS...
Love you <3
Your fan forever,
Gitika

Happy Birthday Barun!! To one of the most awesome people i've ever seen!! Someone with a heart of gold deserves all he best wishes he can get!!πŸ˜ƒ HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARUN!😊
I wish that you remain happy always, in whatever you do!! Just be the way you are and we'll keep loving youπŸ˜ƒ 

All my best wishes to you!! Keep Rocking😊

Happy Birthday Barun!!!!!
best wishes to you for today
have an awesome birthday!!!!!!!!!!
-Anam

Happy Birthday, Barun! 

I must admit that you are one of the first reasons or rather your smile is THE first reason I started watching IPKKND because I was just surfing one fine day in January and suddenly saw this 'khadoos' guy smiling and bass! So I hope that smile remains on your face forever and not just in character. Best of luck with everything! Just know you are very loved by people who dont even know you but respect and adore your talent (which makes me go all 'WHAT THE?!'
in a good way all the time!) and whatever little they get to know about you behind the scenes!

Cheers! 

AngelTeen aka Rae (thats spelled that way but pronounced 'Ray' :p) 

Hi Barun... I wish you a very happy birthday... Many many happy returns of the day...
I have watched all your serials like Dill Mill Gaye, Shraddha, Baat Humari Pakki Hai and now Iss Pyaar ko Kya Naam Doon... I am a big fan of urs... Infact I have decided that I ll name my son Swayam or Barun or Arnav...

I am hoping to see you when I come to India coz at present I live in UK... I really pray to God that you get all the success and happiness in you life... By the way my name is Janki Soni.

pontiacbandit thumbnail

Okay! I'm way too excited! It's your Birthday and to Top it all you're reading my message![And I Still Can't Believe This *Pinches her Hand* Its TRUE]

A Very Happy Birthday Barun Sobti! Wishing you a year full of happiness and loads of luck ahead :)

Hope You Liked the Poem!  :D

All The Best For Your Movie =) I Bet You Rocked it! Can't wait for it!

You know what? Arnav Singh Raizada is nothing without you. ASR is brought alive with your stupendous acting.

Hats Off Barun! <3 :)

You're not just turning 364days older, you're also becoming 364 degrees hotter. I hope from the bottom of my heart that today is the best birthday ever. ;)

I'm one of your craziest fans. I can't live a day without IPKKND and ASR. Totally addicted.

You have fabulous chemistry with Sanaya. I think you two are the cutest & most hilarious buddies ever.

Stay happy on this extremely special occasion. You are an Inspiration to all your fans!

You're just 28 and you've achieved a great height in your life. I love your dedication to your work! :)

You were, are, will be the best actor in the whole Telly Kingdom.

You're one In a million Barun!

May god bless you with all success in life and we all will be there to support you all the way!

And Please Join FB or Twitter! Please...Its a request from all of us! :)

Take Care! Happy Birthday Superstar! Keep Smiling'

You're Craziest Fan,

Vishvapriya,India

Hi Barun! This is Rabia from Pakistan!

first things first, Happy birthday, may you have a blast and may you have million more and blessed ones! I wanna thank God to have created you on this day πŸ˜Š

I also wanna thank you for being a part of all of our lives and putting life to the mighty ASR! I wanna thank you personally 'cause unintentionally you're the reason I'm alive today! 
just so you know' I've terminal cancer and according to the doctor I should've dies last month as it is untreatable! But my doctor said there's something I'm holding onto, something that keeps me wanna live and wanna be in this world. That was when my parents told my doc about you and Sanaya and how much you guys mean to me! How much I love you and look upto you!
So you have no idea that you're the reason of someone's breathing right now! you make me happy, want me to live! Thank you, I actually can't thank you enough!
I've tried million times to contact you by any means possible, and thank God your birthday came and this campaign started!
Hope you read this, and gets to know you're not just Barun Sobti, you're the reason someone's daugter, sister, friend and fan is alive today!
these words can say it all, but my tears falling my eyes right now does, and believe me when I say it, I love you! 

Happy Birthday Barun...wish u all the happiness in this world!!

You are the best actor that i've ever seen on tv!! Really hats off to you!
I don't love just ur acting i admire you because of ur humbleness, ur sweetness, seriously u r such a great human being!! 
I wish u all the success in this world!! U'll surely get more fame! Insha'allah!
Keep rocking!

Anannya
from Italy

This is wishing you a very very Happy Birthday Barun Sobti!!!!
You are the best actor ever and just that you rock on screen!!!! Your chemistry with Sanaya Irani is also just fab!!!! I am diehard fan of your show ISS PYAR KO KYA NAAM DOON? 

Finally, please inform my regards to the entire team of IPKKND and please keep entertaining us with your good work going!!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

May you have a very exciting year ahead and have lots of fun and happiness both in personal and professional life!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

⭐️ β­οΈ β­οΈ
Your Sincere Fan 
Manish .B. Shetty
Bengaluru⭐️

Hey ! Hi Barun wish u many many happy returns of the day''' a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U . MAY U LIVE LONG AND A HAPPY LIFE'.. ALWAYS BE HAPPY AND KEEP ON SMILING'  Its that we all luv u not only because of ur look or ur acting bt bcoz u r such a gd , nice and adorable person in real life. U r nt only my fav hero bt also among one of my fav persons. I know u hv lots and lots of fans and I am lucky to be one of them. I am one of them who considers u as my own family member. Its like a small pic of u or a thought about u cheers me up so quickly. Whenever I am upset its ur thoughts that makes my mind cheerful again, my friends know how mad nd crazy I am about u nd it cn b easily proved by seeing my fb profile once. I will always be looking forward to meet u atleast once. On ur 28th birthday I just wanna pray to God to give u all that u want to make u more happy to make u more successful and to keep u , ur wife and ur family safe and happy forever.

-Ishita (Ishi)

Kolkata (W.B)

a very happy birthday to u dear...our whole family is ur fan...we love u lyk crazy...my bf is jealous coz i keep drooling over u n ur pics n videos...we love ipkknd...arshi r the best best n best...newaz hav a great life ahead... !!!! hav lots of fun...njoy !!!πŸ₯³

Many many happy returns of the day barun.. Wish u all the happiness.. :)
I made a vm.. Can u plz forward it to barun if u think its worth watching? Thanks.. :)
this is the link.. Thanks..<3
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59HxYhSV_h4&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]

Happy Birthday Barun

May all your dreams and wishes come true!!!
Barun Not Much of Creative..So I got this For You...Not Mine Words...But This Exactly I Wish For You...
With Lots Love and Warm Wishes
Jyoti (USA)

<3<3      wishuaveryHAPPYB'DAY     <3<3
...v all pray that u get all that u wish 2 have in ur life...
v all love u loads ...not only for the character u play but also for the person u are...
from keeping ur fans happy to respecting ur wifes wishes u are the most amazing & wonderful person...v respect u for all the wonderful work u do & for how talented u r ...
...but along with that v respect u for the person u r ...the frnd u r...ur devotion towards ur work and the way u always make ur fans proud to b urfans!!!!...again wishing u a very happy birthday and may ur coming life b filled with happiness only   ...and this is for u
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~$$$$$$$$~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~         
             ur eyes r deep wells of emotions
                   your smile makes it difficult to control our emotions
             ur half crooked  grin
                    can make anyones world spin
             you r so full of life
                    v hope u succeed in life
             may u get all the happiness
                    and stay away from all the mess
             may u alwayys get success in whatever u do
                     and have a happy married life too!!πŸ˜‰

with love 1 of ur  fans
                                                                      <3 <3 <3 nabeela

A butterfly lives only for a few days,
but it still flies joyfully capturing many hearts.
Each moment is precious in life.
Live it fully and win many hearts. (which you already have so win many more hearts! πŸ˜Š)

No shadows to depress you, only joys to surround you, many friends to love you, god himself to bless you. These are my wishes for you today, "Happy Birthday Barun"! :D
You're the best! :D
There are gifts wrapped in ribbons
that shine and catch the eye
But in time they may fade
wither, break or die
But a wish lasts forever
Never going out of style.
So I give my wish to you.
Unwrap it with your smile.

May our heart be filled with happiness
every part of the year,
May you never know sadness
or ever shed a tear
May every challenge be easy
to face and overcome
May there never be a storm,
but always a bright shining sun.

May the sound of heartfelt laughter
always ring in your ears.
And friendships just grow stronger
with every passing year.
May your work be your passion
Your accomplishments be praised.
May your income be abundant
and fulfillment fill your days.

May you know your true self
and always recognise
the treasure that you are,
The gifts you hold inside
at the end of each day.
As you watch the setting sun,
May you get a sense of pride
at all that you have done.

And so this is my birthday wish,
It's all the best for you.
Now blow the candles in one breath
and may all your dreams come true.

Happy Birthday Barun! Always keep smiling! :D

-Swati

First of all, MANY MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY!! It's a very special day for you, and I hope you have the best best birthday ever Barun! You are so talented, and sweet and I love how shy you are, it brings out even more of the cuteness in you. You are one of the BEST actors out there and we love you so much. I hope that you get all the joy and success in the world and have a happy and healthy life with family and friends, BUT the selfish part of your fans hope you keep acting and ROCK Iss Pyaar Ko.. So that we get to see your handsome and cute face on out television daily. You probably get this a lot, but you seriously have THE BEST smile ever. There is something so cute and innocent about your smile that it changes your entire face. It is simply the best smile I have ever seen, and I hope you always keep rocking that smile. It makes mine, and millions of other girls' heart melt. Keep rocking, and again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We love you so much, and always supporting you! 

Lots of love from U.S,
Sharna

Dear, Barun... πŸ˜Š

What can i say about you??... Your a Shining star in true matters β­οΈ 
I hope this year, you have a AMAZING, STUNNING, FABULOUS...(and a lot more) Birthday!!! I just wanted to thank God, for making a person called Barun Sobti β€οΈ And us Fans hope for the Best, just for you πŸ˜ƒ I could be here all day, just complementing you... But i dont want to bore you, because im POSITIVE that there are a lot more people in the World who wants to wish you...!!! Soo,just wanted to say: Many Happy Returns Of The Day... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! May God Bless You, and take you to higher places... πŸ˜ƒ
xxx
AnisaUddin99

Dear Barun,
Many many returns of the day...may u live long..
may u have all the happiness and success in the whole world..😊

love u,
Zaina..

a small gift to u..😊

Dear Barun,
many many happy returns of the day dear & many many more 2 come!!! πŸ˜³

i love u so much dear...hope u r reading it now!!!
i loved ur:
*down 2 earth personality even when U reaches high heights..πŸ‘, 
* without any ego..without any attitude...the simplest guy in all the way😳,
*the care , love, respect  4 everyone⭐️,
*the way U makes fun & put smile on faces😊,
*obviously your amazing acting skills πŸ‘,
  _ the way you r acting perfectly ASR who is 100% opposite 2 YouπŸ‘,
*your English...ur pronunciation...⭐️
*over all more than a amazing actor U r a good human being...πŸ‘

its true that i am fainting & drooling over the character ASR!!!
but I LOVE THE MAN BEHIND THE ACTOR!!!😊...I RESPECT 4 WHAT U R IN REAL LIFE!!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
the list is not ending here...i know i cant write more coz i'll faint...πŸ˜†
but i love U..i like U...more &more...😳
wish all the luck & wishes 4 Ur future life..⭐️..U rockksss ...⭐️..keep on rocking dear...πŸ‘

prayers & wishes with a lot of love,
Tisha.😳

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU BARUN, MAY YOU HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY WITH LOTS OF FUN AND FROLLICK.

JUST WANTED TP PEN DOWN A FEW WORDS ABOUT YOU, AFTER WATCHING SO MANY SNIPPETS OF YOU ON TV, AND ON-LINE AND READING ALL YOUR INTERVIEWS, YOU SEEM TO BE SUCH A HAPPY-GO-LUCKY PERSON, PLEASE CONTINUE TO BE LIKE THAT, IN TODAY'S DAY AND AGE ITS SO NICE TO HAVE PEOPLE LIKE YOU SPREADING POSTIVE ENERGY. HATS OF TO YOU FOR THAT.

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES WITH LOTS OF HAPPINESS AND GOOD HEALTH AND MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS AND WISHES COME TRUE.

ALL THE VERY BEST FOR AN ONGOING SUCCESS FOR IPKKND AND ALSO FOR YOUR FORTHCOMING MOVIE MAMR. YOU ARE EXTREMELY TALENTED AND A VERY GOOD PERFORMER...KEEP IT GOING!

YOUR ARDENT FAN...
DEEPIKA.

Hi

gohem123 aka rani πŸ˜³

hey Barun
Happy birthday
may u all wishes come true
 *sounds too typical na :)  *
just love u barun
u eyes
u smile
u  hair
u way of speaking 
u r punjabi accent
...etc etc etc

JUST LOVE U
sharan aka danno

Many happy returns of the day Barun. Hope you have  great year ahead, professionally and personally. Love you acting and you are a great human being. Please don't lose your humility ever. It just makes you all the more adorable. God Bless You - Renee 

I hope and pray you get everything you wish for on this special day and that you touch success always! You're a heartthrob lol x  who deserves nothing but the best from life! Thanks for always entertaining us the way you have because without that, we wouldn't be as in love as we are with you! Lmaoo x 

Happy Happy Happy Bday Barun :D 
Mannyyy Manny Happy Returns of the Day!!!
Ummm don't knw how to start I just lurveee yah I think that's the best intro I have ever done get straight 2 da point :P ur just amazing Barun :D I can go on and on and on and turn this message in to a frikin essay just talking about yah :P * blushes * πŸ˜³ One thing I luv about yah are yah expressions Barun u make us lauf and cry wiv yah like literally whn I see u crying on stage I cry my eyes out πŸ˜† I'm a right retrad I knw :P just wanna say I hope u always keep entertaining us cause we love yah Barun <3 

You r the hottest hunk * drooles * going well 4 BarunSobti fans u defo r πŸ˜† You just make us luv yah wiv each day cumin :) I don't even knw how that is even cause is heart yah like 110% :P xoxo May god bless yah with all the succes , fame , health and everything u ever want in life * inshallah * :D 

Your drop dead gawgus x hmmm I always wonder I bet god took time making yah cause u were like the bestest outcome ever LOVE YAH LOVE YAH LOVE YAH SOOO much Barun <3 <3 can I just keep saying that lmaooo :P I've actually never loved or even written a Bday message to anyone other actor before ur like the 1st :) u just captured my heart like no one else could :D * damn that just sounded sooo cheesy and that 2 cumin frm me I'm sooo gonna teased 4 writing all this * lmaoo x 

You made my heart beat since the 6th June 2012 and will 4 ever keep luvin yah Barun <3 Your like the best thing that ever happened on TV :D tellyworld is lucky 2 have yah Barun cause u r the most humble actor I have cum across ur just sooo cute I lurveee the way u act in interviews and do silly stuff and ur not afraid 2 be how u r on TV that wht I lurveee about yah Barun x just dont change ever we lurveee yah just the way u r :P <33

Happy Birthday on again Barun :D may u always get wht yah what wish all ur dreams cum true on this very special day :P have lots and lots of mango cake just go wild eating it hahah x luv yah lots and lots Umuahh xoxox

Lub Sanzy <3

Happy Birthday Barun! I hope you have an awesome day and year ahead because you truly deserve it. You are very gifted and I hope all your wishes come true. On a final note, I would just like to say this: May you sail through all the obstacles and challenges to success. 
Love youss!

-Shital
USA

Happy burthday barun, I wish you will have happy life but don't forget us , first time I saw u in IPKKND and I love you and your acting , 
I forget introduction my self I am HUDA from Saudi Arabia I am crazy abaut you all the time thinking about u most my time i spand waching your videos ,

HUDHUD

-JollyJabeen-

Kya baat hai Barun!? πŸ˜ƒ It's your birthdaaay!! Arreh Vah! πŸ˜›

Firstly, let me introduce myself! πŸ˜ƒHumaara naam Jabeen hai.  Recognize me?πŸ˜‰ No. Acha Theek hai! You said my name in a Rangmunch interview once! And when Sanaya came to the UK-London (OMG AWESOME! Sanaya you rock!) I gave her a blue card where I wrote a whole page dedicated to you! Okay, remember me kinda now? πŸ˜³

AWWW! πŸ˜³ EEEK Happy Birthday Barun!!!πŸ€—

Time to dance to Balwant Kaur! WOOO!!πŸ€—πŸ₯³

Wising you a very happy birthday with loads of love from all your fans! Your absolutely amazing Barun. Were all so grateful you're an actor and you were born because your phenomenal! I hope you have loads of success and get into Bollywood! If you don't (Inshallah you will), It's Bollywood's LOSS! Your amazing and I wish every birthday is more joyful and better than the last!β€οΈπŸ€—

P.S I watched some episodes of Baat Hamari Pakki Hai, I LOVE THE WAY YOU DANCE! Especially to "Munny" HAAHA! Aww you looked super cute!πŸ€£πŸ˜›

P.P.S PLEASEEE COME TO LONDON! Pwetty please!!⭐️😍

P.S BARRRUN! Guess what! I'm speaking to my best friend Tarah who loves you as well and Noreen Khan just told us your going to saying a spcial message on her show,Wre going CRAZZZYYY πŸ˜†

πŸ₯³HAPPY BIRTHDAYπŸ₯³ BARUN SOBTI !!! 

Lots of luv to PASHMEEN and YOU !!! 

GOD BLESS !!

Prayers...

😳 Bella Pearl πŸ˜³

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARUN !!!!!!
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY ...WITH LOTS OF LOVE:

DEVIKA,
LONDON  

Because its your birthday
This is very special day
Be sure to celebrate
In every special way!
Because its your birthday!
Be sure to wish upon a star
And think of all of us who
know how wonderful you are!!!
Wishing you a very Happie B'day Barun...

>Hope you enjoy tour special day and may God showers all his blessings on you!!!
May all your wishes come true...
~Hafsa, your big and crazy FAN!!!😳

Barun !! Many many many more happy returns of the day !!  May you have a really wonderful day and years ahead πŸ˜Š You do a wonderful job in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon as Arnav Singh Raizada ! Really love your portrayal of the business tycoonπŸ‘ Despite your tremendous talent,have never seen such a humble and down to earth person like you ! Hats offπŸ‘ You really are my role model πŸ˜ŠHappy Birthday again Barun !! πŸ₯³ May God Bless. 

Abhinaya
Hi Barun..wish u a very very happie birthday...stay healthy,stay blessed!πŸ˜›And all the very best for your future.I wish and pray you get all that what you desire in life.😳😳
Simply love you for what you are..a simple and grounded person.Doesnt matter where you are,what you do.Its just that we love you and will keep loving you till forever.❀️
God bless u and long live Mr. Sobti
And keep smiling..its just that your smile makes my day😳

-Surbhi Sharma,Jammu

Barun you are beyond Excellence at Heart as Human being and Freakishly Awesome at Acting!!
Love your innocence and honesty, you don't Even know how talented you are and how much you are loved and that is the best thing about you !!:)
You kill me everyday with your hot looks, caramelized eyes and million dollar smile :)

You are living the character of Arnav Singh Raizada in such a way that we are attracted towards You like a magnet. I know that you love doing comedy, but trust me, you do awesome job as romantic,  rude and arrogant guy πŸ˜Š
Wish you a very very Happy B'day Barun! May you get all the happiness and success in the world!!

I love you so much,
Avni Desai, USA. 

Hi BARUN. May you have a very happy birthday and may all the success come in you're way. You're a FANTASTIC actor. The way you express each and every emotion just through your eyes is AMAZING. Please thank PASHMEEN from my side as I know how much she has supported you. Afterall, ''Behind every successful man there is a woman.'' May you both have a very happy married life and may you achieve all your goals. GOOD LUCK and remember that your fans are always there for you. Love you and Pashmeen both.
From your fan, MEHAK. (Pakistan)πŸ˜ƒ

Barun Many happy returns of the day i wish u a very wonderful day with ur family enjoyed ur day and love u a lot I'm so happy to see u on iPKKND and wish to see always ur the best and I'm crazy about u my birthday is also the same month and it is Ramadan for me:( and way hope to see u one day:) love keep doing wonderful work:)

Love Leena:)

Hey Barun :)

Happy Birthday :D Hope you get all the happiness that you deserve and much more. You are wonderful actor and thank you for giving us such a brilliant show. We all love you a lot.
And many many happy returns of the day πŸ˜ƒ

- Sona

Dear Barun,
Wishing You Lots of Love, Success & Happiness On Your Birthday!
I wish you read all the messages regarding your birthday. This shows our love and appreciation for your hard work and awesome acting! You are very talented and versatile. You are so humble and down to earth. May all your wishes come true your way! May You achieve lots of success in your life. IPKKND is nothing without you, Arnav and ASR.
You are the world's famous and your work is appreciated all over the world. Good Luck and Keep rocking!😊
Love,
Aveksha

Happy birthday barun ...have an awesome day , I wish all if wishes come true 
Every second ur getting hotter and hotter πŸ˜³ 
I love how you protray the character as arnav and I just love the masti you do off screen
Keep rocking and good luck in ur movie 
I hope to see more romance with u n khushi β€οΈ

Happy birthday barun !!!!

Sumayyah xxx
Hi Barun,

Just Love u.  Always remain like this in your attitude.

God Bless you and your wife.  Best wishes for your all future endeavour.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Ruchika
Just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the love of my life (BARUN SOBTI) πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Hope U enjoy Your day Sweetie I LOVE YOU!!Hope all the angels are singing to you in heaven.😍😳
I could search my whole life through and through an never find another you...When you see a falling star to night, make a wish, it will come true because I wished and I found you...😳
If I had to choose whether to breathe or to love you, I would use my last breath to tell you that... I love you.😳
They say you only fall in love once, but that can't be true... Every time I look at you, I fall in love all over again...😳πŸ€ͺ😳
I wish dreams were like wishes, and wishes came true, cause in my dreams I'm always with you...😳😳😳
With each year I'll love you more...❀️
Remember that your best years are still ahead of you..
I'll love you until the day after forever...☺️☺️☺️
LOVE YOU BARUN...β€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈ
FROM SHAZ Pak Lahore...😊

Many, many returns of the day, Barun! You're an amazing actor and a wonderful person! You've never gotten carried away with your success, and that's one of the best things about you! Wish you a happy, successful life! Keep smiling! :)

P.S. You have a great sense of humor!

Aisha

Happy Birthday Barun!
Hope you have an amazing day, good luck for your movie that comes out next year. You are an amazing actor, and I have loved all the work you have done, whether it was in Baat Humaari Pakki Hain, Dill Mill Gayye or Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. Wish you all the success for future! :)

Love from Melbourne, Australia! :)

Happy Birthday Barun <3

I really wish, from the bottom of my heart that you get all that you wish for. Apart from being a fantastic actor, you also happen to be an amazing person. You are so humble and down-to-earth person and this is the trait, I like the most about you.

May God bless you with the choicest of his blessings because you deserve nothing but the best. I hope that this year turns out to be more amazing than the previous one. Happy Birthday again <3

Love,

Saumya

Hello Barun ! Cant tell you how happy i am to be able to wish you haha ! Wishing you a very happy birthday :) wish you lots and lots of love and more success ahead ! I pray that God bless you in everything you do , just keep up the good work , keep smiling and make the most of your time with your loved ones :D biggest hug ever from a fan who loves you more than you can imagine :) ... Xoxo

Happy Birthday,,,Barun!<3⭐️

May god bless U with good health,wisdom,success and wealth.

Hope you achieve all your goals and fulfill all your dreams.

Lots and lots of love,,

Gautami😳

TO BARUN SOBTI

God gave a gift to the world when you were born'
a person who loves, who cares, 
who sees a person's need and fills it, 
who encourages and lifts people up, 
who spends energy on others
rather than himself, 
someone who touches each life he enters, 
and makes a difference in the world, 
because ripples of kindness flow outward
as each person you have touched, touches others.
Your birthday deserves to be a national holiday, 
because you are a special treasure
for all that you've done.
May the love you have shown to others
return to you, multiplied.
I wish you the happiest of birthdays, 
and many, many more, 
so that others have time to appreciate you
as much as I do.

sarun_vishti

Hi Barun,

Here's wishing a Happy Birthday to the most charming, attractive, talented, hot, unique, funny n rocking personality in this world.

I wish you all the best for your future career, may all your dreams comes true.

Will be thankful for giving us such memorable moments as Arnav Singh Raizada. 

May every Birthday remind you the number of people who love you n pray for you. I m one of them. Happy Birthday!!

With lots of love n good wishes,
Navdeep from Spain.

HAPPIE BIRTHDAY TO YOU.. HAPPIE BIRTHDAY TO YOU.. HAPPIE BIRTHDAY HAPPIE BIRTHDAY.. HAPPIE BIRTHDAY TO YOU..!!

Since you love SOCCER.. here's a football cake..!!! 

mwaahh..!!! loads of love..!!! 

Happy Birthday Barun Sobti !!

Any praises for you wont be enough..I first saw you in DMG and then BHPH and now finally watching you in IPKKND. From DMG and BHPH I have seen tremendous growth in you as an actor and now today I can say with much confidence that truly the sky is your limit .You have an ability to take a scene and a character to some other level.You can do comedy perfectly as we saw in your previous show and at the same time play a complex character like ASR perfectly..You breathe life to ASR.There are times when you have no dialogues but i still think your character speaks the most cause of your ability to act through your eyes.These days versatile actors like you is rare..And I absolutely love your offscreen personality.Love how you love to make people smile and love your bonding with all your co-actors and friends. Despite of being so amazingly talented you are so grounded..You are one gem of a person.Whats their not to love about you ? Before seeing you I thought people like you can only exist in books. Love you loads and all the best for everything. And I can go on and on about you.Every little thing you do inspires me.You rock both as a person and also as an actor. All the best for everything.
-Your ardent fan Sanjeeda

The Most Charming Prince Birthday Today

Its none other than our

Wish You Many More Happy Returns  Of  The  Day

Instead of counting candles,
Or tallying the years,
Contemplate your blessings now,
As your birthday nears.

Consider special people
Who love you, and who care,
And others who've enriched your life
Just by being there.

Think about the memories
Passing years can never mar,
Experiences great and small
That have made you who you are.

Another year is a happy gift,
So cut your cake, and say,
"Instead of counting birthdays,
I count blessings every day!"

Here iz my gifts

Beauty and taste of life is only with the wishes and love of those people who remain around you. 
Their love makes worthy your life to live. I wish you get many more birthdays like this and go on having this love.

Happy Birthday, Barun! 

I must admit that you are one of the first reasons or rather your smile is THE first reason I started watching IPKKND because I was just surfing one fine day in January and suddenly saw this 'khadoos' guy smiling and bass! So I hope that smile remains on your face forever and not just in character. Best of luck with everything! Just know you are very loved by people who dont even know you but respect and adore your talent (which makes me go all 'WHAT THE?!'
in a good way all the time!) and whatever little they get to know about you behind the scenes!

Cheers! 

AngelTeen aka Rae (thats spelled that way but pronounced 'Ray' :p) 
[IMGhttp://i.imgur.com/OZOR7.gif" />

Happy Birthday Barun Sobti 

You have done a fantabulous, brilliant, amazing, barunlicious acting as Arnav. You are killing me everyday with your smile, you are the most down to earth actor that I have ever seen. May Babaji shower all his blessings on you and you get success in your life. May you live for hundred of years stay healthy and live simply as always. Barun you being a punjabi make us all punjabis proud. I am so proud to be your fan. Almost everyday...I am wishing to meet you..however I am in USA.. Hope u come to USA one day πŸ˜Take a very good care of yourself love ya a lot keep rocking... 

Name Jaspreet Kaur
Country USA(Texas) 
India-Forum Id JasKaBarun 
The glowing moon and the falling stars,
The stretched up lands and the beautiful flowers.
The crazy fans and the craziest me,
Wanna wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
The shining sun and its rays,
The welcoming dawn and the beautiful dusk.
The lord himself and his men,
The crazy fans and the craziest me.
Wanna wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

There are so many actors who came and went but if there is someone who is there to stay forever then it has to be you, Mr.Barun Sobti. You are the one who brings a smile on every girl's face just by showing one glimpse of yours, you are the one who makes girls drool over you for reasons unknown and in explainable. You are hot is an understatement, you are super-good looking is not enough to describe what I actually think you are and that is Mr Barun Sobti, words enough to describe the hot-favorite guy of all. Today on your birthday I wanna wish you a very happy b'day , a b'day you remember forever, a b'day which brings happiness, which brings love, which brings prosperity and yes a wonderful year ahead (when we can see more of you...eeep😳) This day is special not only for me but for the millions of fans sitting in every part of the world celebrating it as if it is their own b'day. I only 16 years old would also like to ask you if I can call you 'Bhai' as I don't have one and have always wanted one and you are the cutest Bhai I could have ever asked for.
Again I wanna wish you a very, very, very, very Happy Birthday.
Love you a tonne...Love Zoha Sadaqat

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/vyDM7.gif" />
Happy Birthday Barun!!!πŸ₯³

From Shraddha as Swayam Khuran  to Dil Mil Gaye as Yuvraj Singh to Baat Hamri Paki Hai as Shravan Jaiswal to IPKKND as ASR , you have grown and risen as an actor and have bloomed so many countless smiles on everyones face across the globe and your natural talent to emote and convey such different range of emotions and display such different expressions have left me spellbound as well as many other people with your portrayal of ASR/Arnav so much that sometimes I forget you are just a fictional  character and feel like I am  transported into a completely different world where Arnav actually exist. I can't seem to express how much I adore you but would like to wish that your 
Birthday is full of fun 
From the second it starts 
Till the second its done

May you continue to reach greater heights of sucesss in your career .You are a phenomenally talented actor truly in a league of your own! Thank you for entertaining us 

Happy birthday once again  Mr. Barun Sobti!! Hope your life will always be filled with happiness, laughter and success!!😳

Devanshi(pisces25)

barun firstly! i love you... 
and many many happy returns of the day hotwa  
i know i can never be able to meet you because of the distance problem.. my only dream is to meet you..  but though it cant happen i guess atleast you can recieve my message  
I am sure you have tons of msgs to go through from thousands of people.. 

barun i lovvveee youuu.. 
i wish you a very very very happpy birthday and wish you luck.. 
you already made me including thousands actually countless of girl go gaga over you 
i wish i'll surely see you on silver screen competiting with srk and all top hero's because you're worth it 
i just wish ki atleast once in my life time i'll surely get to meet you.. 
indeed i actually want to work for your PH so that i can get to see you more offen  
i love you husky voice,the twinkling eyes of your and your acting both ofscreen and onscreen, oh.. the list is never gonna end barun ... 
you reading my post is really my dream come true..
i wish all your birthday are filled with succeesss,surprises,dhamaka's and loads of love.. 
and yes keep smiling forever and never forget your yo-yo style we love that too.. 
and yess.. aaj se thodi aur pranks karna sets pe so that we can sit and enjoy all  
i wish aalll the best for your career and alll the best for your movie too.. i'm sure i'll watch it as many times as possible till it goes away from the theater.. 
i love you.!! 

with tons and tons of love 
m.priya 

hyd

Ah! i dunno what to write ...its Mirah here ... dis is my first ever msg to u nd luckily im gettin a chance to wish u a very happy birthday! :)
Ok i'm a big big big fan of yours from Pakistan ... i am crazy about u and khushi ... i just cant stop watching IPKKND ... not even in my board exams ... my whole family laughs at me on dis but i never regret it, it just makes me happy ... so i dunno how to refer to u so may i just say bhai cuz i dun hav a bro but i wish k "agar hota toh aap k jaisa" ... i luv u, i luv u . jxt luv u bhai <3 <3 <3
ur acting is fantabulous and u urself r out of dis world ... nd ur killing looks, ufff
                           <3 "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BHAI (BARUN SOBTI) urff ASR" <3
many many happy returns of the day and may u hav many more
im jxt a teenager and now my prayers nd goodluck wishes 4 u :
~ May God shower His blessings upon u nd all ur wishes come true. :)
~ May God give u a long life always pleasured by u nd may u be da inspiration of many like me.  :D
~ May good luck be your friend in whatever you do and may trouble be always a stranger to you.  :) 
~ May success be lyk ur pet doggy who wanders with u where ever you go nd be loyal to u.  :D
~ May u get what ever u desire nd wish for in life.  :) 
~ May u live a healthy nd prosperous life with ur family.  :D 
~ May smile and happiness always lighten up ur face and world.  :) 
~ LIVE, LOVE nd LAUGH nd continue to amaze us wd ur acting nd da amazing episodes of IPKKND.  :) 
Hope my wish and lots of others will be able to lighten up ur day.  :D 
With lots nd lots of best wishes nd love from a teenager or a small sis who goes crazy about u nd truly admire and adore u <3

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE THE DAY .. HOPE ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE ... LOVE U LOVE U ... πŸ˜³ UR THE BEST BARUN .. I WISH I COULD COME THERE AND WISH YOU BUT AS FOR NOW I HAVE SEND THIS GIFT FOR YOU.. HOPE YOU LIKE IT 
MADE BY - HARSHITA JAIN KOLKATA

My Dear SobtiLicious Barun, wishing you a very happy Birthday. Keep smiling and keep making us smile. May God Bless You. 
Love Sia

Dearest Barun,

Wishing you a very happy birthday.  You light up my day everyday with your brilliant acting.  Today, may you receive everything that you wish for and much, much more.

Love You
Harshabud

Barun, you are the most lovable and adorable person in this world..

God may fulfill all your wishes with great success..
Wish You A Very Happy Birthday!!
God Bless :)

leenu 

SaJanLuv14
Barun Sobti, 

It has been quite a long time since I came across you as a fan, I first saw you in DMG, adored you in Baat Hamari Pakki Hai, and loved you in Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon?, it's been a wonderful journey being your fan and wishing you today many years of happiness, success, and love in your life to come! I hope each birthday that passes by becomes more and more special, and that it only brings you more happiness, love, and success! As your fan, I will always be supporting and cheering you on! Keep doing the best you've been doing, and spreading your charm and smile! Your sense of humor is a bigger gift than your talent as an actor, you've made many people laugh and cheered them up without even knowing the stuff that goes on in their lives and always smile and live each moment to the fullest, thank you for being a great actor, a great person, and someone who always manages to make others smile and laugh, I'm proud to be your fan! Once again, happy birthday, only wish you the very best in life, and hope you continue to soar in your abilities like you do today. πŸ˜ƒ

Sincerely,

Hershey

-EndlessSmile- 

Happty Birthday Barun!!πŸ€—
Love u loads!!May GOd bless U!!πŸ˜ƒ
Many many returns of de day!!πŸ˜ƒ
i adore u alot!!😳
U leave me Breathless!😍!May this year be your best ever.πŸ˜ƒ
I hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true.❀️
May this year be your best ever. may this day always be a special one to remember.😳
Happy Birthday Again from me and my bestie Faiza!she too love u alot!!πŸ€—
Happy Birthday!

yashi_arnav 

Cute Barun

HAPPY Birthday, Barun... I'm a big fan of yours. You are such a versatile actor... the subtility and the Way you emote, is amazing... 

Love You and Pashmeen... You both are made for each other. May God bless you with every Joy and may all your Future Projects be Super hits.

Barun, i'm honoured to be your Fan... And if there is anyone Better than 'Barun,the actor', that is 'Barun, the Human being'... You are such a nice, humble, sweet and cute Boy, Barun. HAPPY Birthday...

From

Jachu...
Happy Happy Happy Birthday Barun!

I hope this year brings you even more success, love, and adulation from your fans and loved ones. May all your dreams and wishes come true and may you always be blessed with good health and happiness always. I honestly don't even know where to start lol. You're probably used to hearing this from everyone, but you are truly a phenomenal actor and you've proved so much by doing such a challenging role as ASR, someone who is a complete opposite of you in real. Switching from Barun to Arnav everyday, and portraying the character with the same zest each and everyday may seem easy, but I truly understand the hard work and the preparation that goes behind it. I'm not lying when I say this cause your hard work speaks volumes, but you're a NATURAL actor and I mean it. You may be modest and deny the fact lol saying you just do what the script says, but you truly make the audience feel as if Arnav is a real character who in fact exists, so thank you for that. I got glued to this serial because of the beautiful bond depicted between Arnav and Anjali and I have to say you and Daljeet portray the relationship so beautifully that it really moves me. Kudos to you both. :] Honestly speaking, the more I praise you, the less it would seem. lol. Thank you for entertaining us be it through Arnav or as Barun in interviews. It really makes us feel connected to the cast of the show. 

You deserve much more success in life Barun, and I pray your Bollywood movie opens up huge inshAllah and takes your career to new heights. You truly are a inspiration- your love for acting is clearly visible through your performances and personality and as fans we will always support you in whatever you do. Thats the least you deserve for entertaining us everyday, working through long hours and constraints at the sets. 

All in all Barun, I hope this year turns out to be one of your best, in all ways possible. All the best in everything you do Barun and have a rocking birthday! :]

Edited by -Barun- - 11 years ago
-Stutz- thumbnail
Arshi_BS

Kick off ur shoes,take a break
Crank the tunes
Dance & Shake
light the candles,cut the cake
Make ita a day, that's simply Great!!!
Happy B'Day Barun...

On your birthday, special one,
I wish that all your dreams come true.
May your day be filled with joy,
Wonderful gifts and goodies, too.

Each year your birthday reminds me
That I really want to say
I'm very glad I know you
I think of you each day.

Happy Birthday Barun From Alisha (Birmingham )

rabianoureen

Hi Barun! This is Rabia from Pakistan!

first things first, Happy birthday, may you have a blast and may you have million more and blessed ones! I wanna thank God to have created you on this day πŸ˜Š

I also wanna thank you for being a part of all of our lives and putting life to the mighty ASR! I wanna thank you personally 'cause unintentionally you're the reason I'm alive today! 
just so you know' I've terminal cancer and according to the doctor I should've dies last month as it is untreatable! But my doctor said there's something I'm holding onto, something that keeps me wanna live and wanna be in this world. That was when my parents told my doc about you and Sanaya and how much you guys mean to me! How much I love you and look upto you!
So you have no idea that you're the reason of someone's breathing right now! you make me happy, want me to live! Thank you, I actually can't thank you enough!
I've tried million times to contact you by any means possible, and thank God your birthday came and this campaign started!
Hope you read this, and gets to know you're not just Barun Sobti, you're the reason someone's daugter, sister, friend and fan is alive today!
these words can say it all, but my tears falling my eyes right now does, and believe me when I say it, I love you!

raomedhz
 "You think you're special because it's your birthday today.That's complete nonsense...because you're special             every day!!! "

"Columbus was a famous man..

Einstein was one, too.

They were known to all, but then,

Along came you'.!!! "

Warm wishes for a Happy Birthday to you!

I thought of giving you the cutest gift ever. But how can I give you yourself??? :)

That's all the sad witty lines I could come up with for now.. :)

May this year be the best of your life ' until the next one comes along of course!! :P

May success come searching for you all the time and I hope that you remain to be victorious in all of your endeavours !!

I love you and your fabulous , flawless acting skills as well..I think you have THE MOST EXPRESSIVE EYES ever!!!!!! And not to mention the "khatarnaak" chemistry you share with Sanaya as well!!! I absolutely love the fact that you remain down to earth despite all the fame and recognition that you have gained'I truly hope and pray that my MR. RIGHT is just like you'cus you are ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!!!

But I guess the thing I adore the most is the way the entire cast and crew of IPKKND bond!!! All of you really are one big happy family and I love that fact!!!!! 

Kissi ki nazar na lage aap sab ko!!

All the best for your upcoming movie too!!!!I'll be one of the first people to watch it for sure!!!!Have a great day and paint the town red!!!!!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARUN!!!!!!!!!!!"

-Medha

danno
hey Barun
Happy birthday
may u all wishes come true
 *sounds too typical na :)  *
just love u barun
u eyes
u smile
u  hair
u way of speaking 
u r punjabi accent
...etc etc etc

JUST LOVE U
 my very small gift for u
hope u like it

from, Sharan

ASR12
Many many returns of the day to u Barun..
love your acting and you as a human being..
you are simply amazing.
wish you load of success and happiness for the future..
may you be always happy..😊..and please never stop smiling..

The007Shivani

Barun 

You are an amazing actor
Love you 
Happy Birthday
One of your loyal fans 
Shivani

FlamesOfLove
Dear Barun Sobti

You are an amazing actor,the first one yet that had me day dreaming 24 7,you are amazing!
As heard and seen on off screen shots and other stuff regarding you ,Barun  you are fabulous, and have the most amazing nature.Your a simply superb guy.Barun I can't stop drooling myself when you are on the screen as your features,looks,body maintained well, you just get us fan girls every single time😳.I wish you the most fantabulous Birthday ever and pray to god that you celebrate Many Many more birthdays in the future.Hoping your carer leads you to success as seeing you happy and accomplished would be amazing for your supporter like us !

Barun I hope you have an amazing an prefect birthday with your family friends and wife,and hope your pleased to read all your drooling fan message πŸ˜†.
With Looots Of Looove Your fan 

Hira Hasan :) from Austraila !

Love you and happy happy happy happy Birthday once again πŸ€—

http://www.google.com.au/search?q=happy+birthday+quotes&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=sV4NUPiGEI2RiQe5qJi1DQ&biw=1024&bih=672&sei=w14NUKXmMeuUiAfgh5S3DQ#biv=i|66;d|EZLLKrkJRnEkwM:

http://www.google.com.au/search?q=happy+birthday+quotes&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=sV4NUPiGEI2RiQe5qJi1DQ&biw=1024&bih=672&sei=w14NUKXmMeuUiAfgh5S3DQ#biv=i|80;d|pJ2Vg_FY8wQyQM:

ASRsweetKSG
Dear Barun,
many many happy returns of the day dear & many many more 2 come!!! πŸ˜³

i love u so much dear...hope u r reading it now!!!
i loved ur:
*down 2 earth personality even when U reaches high heights..πŸ‘, 
* without any ego..without any attitude...the simplest guy in all the way😳,
*the care , love, respect  4 everyone⭐️,
*the way U makes fun & put smile on faces😊,
*obviously your amazing acting skills πŸ‘,
  _ the way you r acting perfectly ASR who is 100% opposite 2 YouπŸ‘,
*your English...ur pronunciation...⭐️
*over all more than a amazing actor U r a good human being...πŸ‘

its true that i am fainting & drooling over the character ASR!!!
but I LOVE THE MAN BEHIND THE ACTOR!!!😊...I RESPECT 4 WHAT U R IN REAL LIFE!!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
the list is not ending here...i know i cant write more coz i'll faint...πŸ˜†
but i love U..i like U...more &more...😳
wish all the luck & wishes 4 Ur future life..⭐️..U rockksss ...⭐️..keep on rocking dear...πŸ‘

prayers & wishes with a lot of love,
Tisha.😳

3RidHiipkkndak3
I'm enthralled by your beauty, mesmerised by your charisma and spellbound by your love. No wonder I am always thinking about you.
It's always a treat to wish Happy Birthday to someone so sweet.
My heart for you will never break. My smile for you will never fade. My love for you will never end. I love you.
Happy Birthday my dearest and sweetest, not a day goes by when I do not think of you and how empty my life would be if you were not here.
With each year I'll love you more. Remember that your best years are still ahead of you and I'll be there for every up down and in between.

AyushiSinghania thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
On August 21 , 1984 God has blessed all of us with a most goodlooking and talented  guy. His name is Barun Sobti. .This beautiful man arrive to this world determined to be a life ruiner. Happy Birthday Dear..

Thank you for being a magnificent actor, for having those awesome honey brown eyes and smile, summing it up. Thank you for existing! 

You have been a huge inspiration of my life since the mid of last year. I was so down and I needed something to brighten up my dull life. Watching IPKKND and your awesome expressions have helped me in so many ways you couldn't imagine. I feel so happy watching you.

Thank you Barun.

You have no idea how much you mean to me.  Your witty charm, charisma, humbleness, and every single little thing that makes you the person you are has inspired me so damn much! Wish you much more success in the coming years! Will forever suppot you. Stay Blessed! 

Sincerely a highly devoted fan girl. 
-ciyaa

And i so want to hug and wish u the most special birthday ever.. but since i cant, in person..here's a gif for you :)

(i dont know how to make vms or siggie... well m really dumb at it... so please consider my message.. hope he receives it :)... thank you!! m not sure if the above gif is posted or mot in this msg... take care..)

Taycya

Dear Barun..

Many Many Happy returns of the day..πŸ€— πŸ₯³  May God bless you with loads and loads of happiness and success.. May you get all that you wish for..May the candles on your cake be the reminders of all the happy memories that light up your life..You're the cutest, most adorable one..Lot and lots of wishes that you have an awesome life ahead.  Happy Birthday Barun..  I pray that may your life be filled with eternal happiness n unbending smiles like the one you get  for others.. πŸ€— 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDml05yjBHE[/YOUTUBE]

Happy birthday Barun
Mishti_17

Dear Barun Sobti

You are an amazing actor,the first one yet that had me day dreaming 24 7,you are amazing!
As heard and seen on off screen shots and other stuff regarding you ,Barun  you are fabulous, and have the most amazing nature.Your a simply superb guy.Barun I can't stop drooling myself when you are on the screen as your features,looks,body maintained well, you just get us fan girls every single time😳.I wish you the most fantabulous Birthday ever and pray to god that you celebrate Many Many more birthdays in the future.Hoping your carer leads you to success as seeing you happy and accomplished would be amazing for your supporter like us !

Barun I hope you have an amazing an prefect birthday with your family friends and wife,and hope your pleased to read all your drooling fan message πŸ˜†.
With Looots Of Looove Your fan 

Hira Hasan :) from Austraila !

Love you and happy happy happy happy Birthday once again πŸ€—

FlamingsOfLove

Nina5
Edited by AyushiSinghania - 11 years ago
-Stutz- thumbnail

-Stutz- thumbnail