It's getting more complicated.
She loves him.
She can't live with him.
She left him.
Dont know wat else is in store.
rockin_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ah you had to stop at this part?? ๐Ÿ˜ก And it was such a short update ๐Ÿ˜” lol sorry for complaining but i was just to into the story that i felt bad that the part ended so quicky and that too at an interesting moment.. Huh anywho that was an awesomeee chap plz try to update as soon as you can, though i understand work commitments too, so take your time but not too much lol ๐Ÿ˜›
-memorable- thumbnail
i can't be favorable to one here 
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hiii...awesome update...loved it...kinda feeling bad 4 maan...sad...hope geets comes back soon...can't wait 4 more...con soon...thanks 4 da pm
Awesome update.

The scene in the past was beautiful.  Their coming together.  She owns him, for him to say that, was totally wonderful.  She had let go of everything there to be with him.

Coming to the present was a quagmire for me.  Why did she go back to the same place where it had started?  Did she want to unconsciously start something again?

Again the devastation for Maan to find her gone.

When is it ever going to be enough.  They are beautiful separate and together and in so much pain, it makes me question how or if they will come together again.

Did remind me of the U2 song: I can't live with or without you...

Loved it.

Thanks for updating.
Edited by had2bu - 11 years ago
zariya123 thumbnail
AT THE END I WAS CRYING
indiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Please update the next one soon..
It is such a good story, we know you have work commitments,
But at least try
Thanks
Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing.loved it
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update sanji... loved the way u hv moved the story... please dont give up on the story... we wont mind slow updates if u r busy with work, but surely do complete the story
shruthiR thumbnail
It was a beautiful chapter๐Ÿ‘. Loved the way you wrote it. So she packed her bags and left him. I have a feeling that she might have gone back to that house which was mentioned in the past. I wonder if Maan will go behind her. Looking forward to reading the next chp. Thanks for the PM. Update soon๐Ÿ˜Š