~*BHBK WU 8th Aug Rajni in Krish's office*~

daffodil81 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the update...

So the drama continues...I have nothing to say! 
SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
oh wow interesting and awesome update
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update 😊

jasmine477 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...Rajini is lucky to have such a supportive inlaws...Hope all girls get one😊
_Fantasy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!

Why is Rajni acting so nonchalant? She has done a mistake, instead of concentrating on that fully she's coming across as full of herself. She's being overconfident.

The whole scene where she was talking to Krish while he left (at home) - she was going on like it's a small mistake, it's not. Krish is crazy for her, I can totally understand his anger and frustration towards her, while she's going on and on about how he loves her so he will give her another chance, jeez she's meant to be asking not assuming!

And office too, she's being way too overconfident! The precap is funny too, she just doesnt get it!
desi5555 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fantasy_K

Thanks for the update!

Why is Rajni acting so nonchalant? She has done a mistake, instead of concentrating on that fully she's coming across as full of herself. She's being overconfident.

The whole scene where she was talking to Krish while he left (at home) - she was going on like it's a small mistake, it's not. Krish is crazy for her, I can totally understand his anger and frustration towards her, while she's going on and on about how he loves her so he will give her another chance, jeez she's meant to be asking not assuming!

And office too, she's being way too overconfident! The precap is funny too, she just doesnt get it!

I know. She is trying to impose her view on everyone.  Errr
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the written update