First love can be forgeted ?????

Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I know love can happen twice thrice four times five times and so on but can first love can be forgeted so easily...from the choti si zindagi of mine wat i have learned wat i have seen wat i have asked to ppl First love can never b forgoten ..even if u move on in life but those moments when u first slipped for some1 ...when u get attracted by some1 for the first time ...can b forgeted?????

Its not just about D3 i m just talking about usual and as we all have seen Rey forgot Kria like she never exited ..can this really happen in real life...ITs ok if he's falling for some1 else but how can he forget Kria...his first love...

no intention to hurt any1..plzz try to comment on facts...and ignore eachothers comments if u dont like them...

i want ur opinion on this ...may b m too very much emotional thats y i m feeling like this ...but lemme know if m correct ...
Edited by Angel56 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaishukarthika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
ya sure 1st love cant be forget becoz thats our 1st ever spl feeling in life for a spl person and now he ditched also v cant becoz always smone make us to remebr the same prsn and all sweet memmories came through our mind...so first love s smthng spl πŸ˜›
Endurance thumbnail

Originally posted by: karthikasekhar

ya sure 1st love cant be forget becoz thats our 1st ever spl feeling in life for a spl person and now he ditched also v cant becoz always smone make us to remebr the same prsn and all sweet memmories came through our mind...so first love s smthng spl πŸ˜›

same here that first feeling of falling for some1 that first feeling that ur special for some1 its not that easy to forget ...this is something to remember till ur breathing...
desigirl_VD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey not here to comment on kr or tr just first love

first love cnt be forgotten its special but as time moves on you realize that you still deeply care for that person but not 'love' as u did before

not to offend any1 my personal opinion 
vaishukarthika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Angel56

same here that first feeling of falling for some1 that first feeling that ur special for some1 its not that easy to forget ...this is something to remember till ur breathing...

ya love s smthng spl bond ...best example kriya πŸ˜›not rey πŸ˜‘
Ankithate thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
First Love Cant Be Forgetten !
Ya love may happen twice thrice or more as u can get attracted to othr persons too , u can fall for any1 else , one can move on life BUT
from my experience First Love Can Not Be Forgetten ,
the first Person u Fall for , the first person u cared for cant be forgetten ,
though u may move on , get engage with many othrs thng but some time in a day u will miss that person presnce , u will loose a heart beat when her name being taken !
So first love is not somthng that can be forgetten !Edited by Ankithate - 11 years ago
Endurance thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ankithate

First Love Cant Be Forgetten !
Ya love may happen twice thrice or more as u can get attracted to othr persons too , u can fall for any1 else , one can move on life BUT
from my experience First Love Can Not Be Forgetten ,
the first Person u Fall for , the first person u cared for cant be forgetten ,
though u may move on , get engage with many othrs thng but some time in a day u will miss that person presnce , u will loose a heart beat when her name being taken !
So first love is not somthng that can be forgetten!

so very much true ..somewhere when u face the things u did with that person u feel his/her presence ... 
@bold i just loved these lines of urs...
Ankithate thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel56

so very much true ..somewhere when u face the things u did with that person u feel his/her presence ...

@bold i just loved these lines of urs...

And I Loved Your Post πŸ‘πŸΌ
Endurance thumbnail
@ankithate Thank u so much ...my pleasure ...☺️
Black_Stone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
uummm...
okk m nt dat experienced nd mature to say dis, bt wat i have asked many ppl (my skul councellor too πŸ˜›)  they tld  me dat its nt too easy to forget first love  wateva the reason is... 
its too  difficult to forget ur friendship wen its  broken den love is a wider term and it may take too long to get u out from dat state 
u may get normal bt still u vil have feelings about dat person
and even my sister told me hw hard it is to forget her first love 
soo i dnt get it how culd rey forget it soo early ?????
 i mean kriya was his first love na??? sooo... hws it possible for him to forget sooo early ???
p.s. no fyting or quoting