Sesnsible Insha a Rare & deadly combination

Silentsoul thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sensilbe Insha a beautiful rare combination was highlight  rest was asusual politics bakwaas

What an epiosde Sensible Indu Sanchi...both together sensible...πŸ˜ƒ
A sensible logical. both Insha with brain  is a rare case in RJN ...Today was that rare case
I see that happend in today episode...Sanchi didnt used Indu rather she told him truth...πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³That what I and Param wanted...IF she would have used Indu she would have fallen off my eyes...I really love her to fallen off to such level...where she just became other TIwari for me ...Thanks you Cvs...you maintained her character.,...instead of making her fall...I can see Indu rise in love  continued...I am loving him more and more everyday...Sensible Indu...πŸ˜ƒ
Perfect rise in love... πŸ˜†

A relationship whose basis is truth and trust always grow and flourish,,,,,,This is 2nd time after Shweta track we are seeing same combo...Trust on Indu and Truth from Sanchi...she had trust on Indu honesty  and truth she told will mark beginning of their love...

I misread article first that confession is in 2 week πŸ˜†Which I dont want 😊
Article is already there and they are coming true and as we know RJN CVs...realase article after very TRP data on wednesday...and please dont go  JET speed to show jet confession of Sanchi πŸ˜†   
Sanchi Maata ki love journey dekhne ke liye we waited for 8 months...πŸ˜•...Uski love journey humme dreams main imagine nahi kee there should me longer track of her jealously possesiveness ...Just like that part was shown for Indu

Insha fans and INdu deserved long track of Sanchi falling in love , her jealously, her posseseiveness and her most her insecurity of lossing Indu...and fighting for it

Edited by kuls11 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Kuls the CV's were scared of my email threat...🀣

I am sooo happy that she told him the truth!!
Silentsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita.Murti

Kuls the CV's were scared of my email threat...🀣

I am sooo happy that she told him the truth!!

Atleast u dint waste ur anger too much..use it properly wisely πŸ˜‰it work then ...

To be true I would have killed her and Cvs if she would have used Indu like this...πŸ˜ƒ...

Thank god aab unhe ek or emial karo...Sanchi ka love journey should be shown for atleast 2-3 months...with jealosy possesvieness insecurity every damn emotion Indu felt for her...no confession  in 2 week...πŸ˜ƒ..πŸ˜†

Vaise u notcied Mahek said Saaiya maasa alah...Saanchi dint find it offensve maane lag gayi Indu ko vo khud ka saaiya
Rashmi04 thumbnail
I am sure now no more misunderstanding between INSA ... Pheley purani toh clear kar lo ...

Silentsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashmi04

I am sure now no more misunderstanding between INSA ... Pheley purani toh clear kar lo ...

Rash I dont trust CV...When every character has turned agsint them...How long there will nomore new MU...
Assa lagta hai...Indu ke liye...Sirf or sirf Indu ke liye or uske pyaar ke liye

Jitna tumhe paane kee maine Khudha se Gujaarish kee thi...
Utha poora duniya ne humne judda karne kee Saajish kee thi..
Haar gaya dil har shah se ladte ladte
Lakin tumhe jeetne kee humne har namunkin koshish kee thi...
Edited by kuls11 - 11 years ago
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
oh this is the thread...hehehe mera update late kaha tha. Kitni jaldi to de diya..ungila dard ho rhi thi meri ..bacchi ki jaan logi kya...immartidevi ji

Sanchi ne indu se sach bola bahut aacha laga. Finally ek undrstanding indu najar aata h. Wo gussa nhi hua. Quietly sanchi ki baat suni...i love the way he is.
Aur mjhe pyar jaldi chahiye. 2-3 mahine to jyada ho gaye buj aisa bhi na ho ki sb rush me dikhaye...jaise pyar hota h waise dikhaye to accha rahega
Silentsoul thumbnail
Sonal chotii bachiii actually I was so existed kii I made post after their Insha scene
IF I would have waited for full episode at end I was disppointed...to main kuch likhti hee nahi...

main imarati hoon ya jalebi decide karo...main starplus pe aati hoon ya colors pe decide karo...and final jawba do
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Still donloading the episode ...missed the episode due to some reasons..

nice post kul..
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Mjhe colours ki imartidevi se mtlb nhi na hi kbhi maine wo serial dkha h. I hate saas bahu serials

Par tum meri imartidevi ho kynki imarti ki designing touch hoti hai as compared to jalebi...very complicated aur maine ye baat comedy krte hue MOTW may bhi kahi thi...sorry mai designing ki baat karu to but mai do sem me kafi design kr chuki hun...hehehe nut bolt ki bhi...aur is sem me bhi h to aise hi bolne ki aadat h.
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Loool kul you and me have been harping on about the same stuff...
though I did feel that Indu Sanchi ka baat bahut hi jaldi maan jaata hai...it took him all of 2 minutes to believe her and become pro-sanchi and anti-mama/mami once again...
and why was he so surprised that mama mami were using him? I mean he was using them too - to get back at sanchi..warna usne tho keh diyaa thaa ki unse koi matlab nahin hai...