Hawa.Hawai thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hi guys i m Swini.introduction ki koi jarrorat hai kya hehe.anyways abhi abhi merey dil main ek khayal aya(kabhi kabhi nahi abhi abhi aya samjhey) ki ek pakao os hi likhleti ho.Itz my own storyline(different from the original one)with two or three parts.hope u guys like it.
chappy-1

FLASHBACK

itz had been raining for more then a week.Much rain it made everyday seemed so gloomy n restless.in this rainy season he called her n said he waz coming up.It waz 5th time he came to see her that
week.She carried his excuse of why he came all the way here n went to meet her at the seven-eleven.He waz standing there alone waiting for her.n then she came.she looked so weak.she walked upto him.before he could say anything Manyta said

M:u shouldn't come here anymore Uv.

Uv:i miss u so much princess.

M:but i dont.

Uv waz hurt but he ignore it n said

uv:lets walk princess.
They were walking along the side of the road.he waz right behind her.on the way they passed by the park were they use to always go.he said

Uv:lets go to the park just for a little while pliz.
with his begging Manyta's cold heart softened.but still she put an annoyed face n walked in the park.She waz sitting on the benches looking like she wanted to leave.He went to the big tree n waz looking for something.Manyta knew he waz looking for what they wrote on that tree with silver ink pen 6months ago.if she remember it right,it said"Manyta n Uv r partners forever.He waz looking around for quite a while n then he came back with a sad face n said

Uv:princess i cant find it pliz help me na.

M(shout):Uv r u blind?Cant u see that i m not interested.I dont love u anymore ok.pliz leave me alone yaar.Just get lost.

now Uv waz too much hurt.but more then him Manyta waz hurt.She closed her eyes.

M's Pov

i felt so sour inside,there waz a stream of pain following into my heart,the kind of pain I've never felt before.But all I could do was pretend I didn't care.Just beacouae of the silly truth.The truth which I didn't want to accept.The truth that doctor told me 4months ago.he said that i had CANCER.but it waz found early,So there still have some chances.But if god dont gimme the chance.If i die.N soon i start to loose my hair.I thought now I'm close to succeding,this drama would soon be over.I m sorry Uv.n if u ever love me then pliz forgive me.I LOVE U Uv more then my life.

end of the pov

As Manyta open her eyes she saw Uv stepped out on the street,open his car door n got in n then close the door that would separate Manyta feom Uv forever.
ok guys so should i cont it.pliz hit the like button n leave ur comment if u want me to cont it.I will continue it only if u guys want me to:)n pliz guys dont throw ur jootas n chappals on me(koi fayda nahi).n pliz ignorw my poor grammatical mistakes.

๐Ÿค— Edited by Swini01 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..IshqShava.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the story is nice:) it made me emotional though...pls pls continue soon:)
rocker12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey swini it was brilliant ohhh  loved it cont soon abhi abhi khayal acha aya tmhe :p plz post next part soon :) 

Edited by rocker12 - 11 years ago
rocker12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
pm me when u update :)Edited by rocker12 - 11 years ago
--Zenu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice Story! I Think U r Inspired Frm EHMMBH! Pls Pm Me wen U Update 
ilvuday thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i loved it swini.i felt so sad reading it..love mein kitna dard hota hain poor couple.i loved it ...gr8 job swini๐Ÿ‘
anushruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely Swini !!!
thanks 4 de PM 

update fast and do pm me 

mujhe ek baat samaj me nahi aati 
ya to tum UV M ki bachon ki jan ke peche padi 
hoti ho ya phir M ki 
atleast U didnt threaten UV's life 
( dont even think abt it )
i know de thinkings of ur evil mind as i happen 
2 own one too๐Ÿ˜‰

par yaar plz dont kill M 
patakaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey hi dear...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
this story is really very emotinal nd touching yaar... omg manyta is sufdering frm cancer...๐Ÿ˜ญ
would love to read the next part...so plz do pm me whn u update next part
mahara23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wowww loved it continue soon
Shazzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it swini. Pls continue. No jootas or chappals but just hugs and love for you