virman to get engaged in chandiagrh new article

ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Niaa Sharma and Kushal Tandon

Happy times are back again in Cinevistaas' Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai on Star Plus as the story will now churn out a sequence wherein Maanvi (Niaa Sharma) will be shown getting engaged to Virat (Kushal Tandon).

Tellychakkar.com had earlier reported about Dadaji (Deep Dhillon) coming to Hrishikesh with family to finalize the alliance of Maanvi and Virat. We had also written about the Roka ceremony happening.

We now hear that post the Roka ceremony; the two families will decide to prepare for Maanvi and Virat's 'Sagaai'. There will be a huge celebration, full of fun, masti, dance and music during the engagement. All will be seen in a happy mood after they accept Maanvi in spite of her suffering from cancer. The engagement sequence is to take place in Chandigarh.

However, we hear that Swamini (Seema Kapoor) will still be upset with the alliance, but has to go with the flow and be with her family in the decision.

When contacted, Kushal Tandon aka Virat confirmed the news saying, "Yes, Virat has stood his ground and has won against all odds. He has convinced his family to accept Maanvi, and now Virat and Maanvi are excited about their engagement."

Get ready for some naach gaana and masti in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai'

link  http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/maanvi-and-virat-get-engaged-ek-hazaaron-mein-meri-behna-hai

Edited by viratmanvi - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am so excited!! Haha, thanks for sharing!
:D
chasinghope thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ash Di!! You gave me the best news ever! Now all VirManians..Get ready for VirMan Masti and Moments!! ðŸ˜ƒ TRPs are going to go UP UP UP! ðŸ˜‰

I bet everyone (including me of course) have started dancing like this..

EHMMBH_fan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yay!!! Yay!!!!! Party time ðŸĨģI got a huge smile on my face after reading this!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!😃
ananyakai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishu_VirMan

Ash Di!! You gave me the best news ever! Now all VirManians..Get ready for VirMan Masti and Moments!! ðŸ˜ƒ TRPs are going to go UP UP UP! ðŸ˜‰

I bet everyone (including me of course) have started dancing like this..

me too dancing like dis..m so happy...trps wud surely rise now
..Lavi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes yes! *flyng*! Wow.. Am so excited! Bt may i noe wt is saagai n wt is roka? They are not same? Saagai means engagement or roka?
ananyakai thumbnail

Originally posted by: lavsar

Yes yes! *flyng*! Wow.. Am so excited! Bt may i noe wt is saagai n wt is roka? They are not same? Saagai means engagement or roka?

sagai means engagement dunno wat xactly roka is
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
LOL as they new Shadi wala Mahol brings Viewers ! Damage repair after loosing much ! ha ha ! Well done ! Thanks for sharing.And Just hope cancer being focused too and I m so happy on hearing about VirMan finally getting engaged !
.SalmanDeewani. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Am damn excited..ðŸ˜ģ TFS Sautan..😆
..Lavi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: viratmanvi

sagai means engagement dunno wat xactly roka is

ty soo much! :)