Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Annu..

btw.. Surbhi was looking pretty in Hijaab.. Thank God, finally kisi ne toh namaaz padhi warna lagta tha ye log just Eid ki namaaz padhna jaante hein..  but they made a gadbad.. during namaaz, her sitting posture was not right.. men sit like that, not women..

forgot to reply back to these posts...But yes Exactly unko yaad aaya that this IS based off on a Muslim family..When they show mandirs..poojas and basically every known festival of the hindu religion then why have they not even shown namaz as a daily ritual here...I think the main reason most people including myself were attracted to this show was because it was based on a Muslim background and it was promoted highly that way too but all we see is just characters repeating the same urdu words over and over again to make it look 'Muslim'. You know the producer of the show is Muslim herself so I am surprised she doesn't know the basics of Islam or hasnt even done the proper research on it. Like you said her posture was totally incorrect and of course the pronunciation of words especially Salaam... And I'm guessing the only occasion of Muslims they will ever mention and celebrate is Eid. Which will be just shown as them dressed up and nothing more. Would be shocked if they bring Ramazan into the picture...Because since day one all they have shown is Islam and women in a negative light. That is what Muslims and Islam is all about when honestly its hard to fathom that in a city like Bhopal and with a good upbringing from Dilshad, Asad is so closed minded about women..

btw I hate one thing >>  Aarti ji, Yash ji, Ms Farooqi, Mr Khan..      what nonsense yaar!  it sounds so cheesy addressing someone by his surname..  Asad bolo naa seedha..😡   wont u get irrritated Sidra if ur distant cousin keep addressing you as , all the time..  tumhein ye feel nahin hoga ke ye kyun awein mujh se free ho raha hai..

😆Yes it is the MOST annoying thing ever...I hate it too😡 Some people i know went to the sets of PV and met the cast and crew and they said the Cvs told them they will bring this whole Ji ji crap to an end soon... like you know make cute arya moments out of it so lets hope they do soon...its really irritating now since they have confessed their love for each other... And if someone called me Ms.. i would sucker punch them😵 like Eh Hello 😡...pehle bolna seek phir line marna😆

Btw is it just me but I find it so awkward and inappropriate the way they keep showing Zo seeing Asad shirtless and keep mentioning his muscles like that..(not the jahanpan 6packs) ..I actually found it funny the first time but like now its too much...And now they have even shown them dancing so closely together...like as a Muslim girl I would never do something like that...Dance with someone who is in no way related to you nor at a point where you feel love for him... and i know this is shown in dramas all the time but since this based off a Muslim background I find it inappropriate...

Siddu246 thumbnail

Sidra..

60 yrs old Zeenat Aman is getting married to a businessman who is just 36..

sahi baat hai..  Mitwa, Ishq pe zor nahin..!! ðŸ˜³

what he saw in ZA.. Maa ki mamta,  i guess.. ðŸ˜›

😲really 36 yr old...oh gosh unko toh hollywood aana chaiye... maa ki mamta😆 this is weird ..has she ever been married or had kids..?? this her first marriage kya

Siddu246 thumbnail

Sidra..  u read Nishi's (varma.nishi1) posts/threads in QH forum, dont u?   tell me who is she..  a PH girl or just a member of IF..  the way she addresses the readers in her first post of each thread, as if she is saying all this on the behalf of 4 Lions..

btw she made a new account for QH, got banned in IPK forum.. 

No I dont think I have read her posts much... But I can def say she is NOT from the PH ...actually the PH got into a big mess last year during IPK time when the person Zee.News came out saying stuff about Gul and 4lions...and 4lions actually came on IF and accepted her statements later to realize it was all false. So they left IF and claimed no one from their PH will come here again and after that they opened their own forums ... Some people just come thinking they know everything..no wonder she got banned ..I had started reading post from victoriahot person but now i don't so much anymore...first her posts are to long and becuz i just like to watch the show for enjoyment and entertainment rather then look for symbolism and analysis everywhere.. ...and posts from SiinnceMaan are really funny too...i know her from other forums..hers are long too so i just skim it when i am in the mood to read ... and i read bheegis posts at times too but i have seen that most of her posts are very commonsense wale..like you don't need to be a scientist to figure that one out ...otherwise rest peeps are just obsessed wale fans who will drool over any nonsense thrown at them...
Edited by Siddu246 - 11 years ago
Siddu246 thumbnail

in PV.. did CVs ever change the comforter of ArYa's room?  how long will they keep using the same maroon one?? ðŸ¤”

😆until they change the whole room decor😛...cuz it all matches from the chair to curtains to the pillows to bedsheets to comforter...they cant change it otherwise it will look odd and misplaced and not matching...and im sure they wash it..well hopefully😆
Siddu246 thumbnail
Edited by Siddu246 - 11 years ago
Siddu246 thumbnail
Siddu246 thumbnail
Siddu246 thumbnail
Also about the Halaala track...I think it would also depend on how audience would react to it esp most of the audience being hindu's they might find it odd and not connecting with them🤔... 
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sidra..  are u going to watch Saraswatichandra..  SLB's new show.. 

😆

Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

who is she?  ðŸ˜³
Edited by Annu.. - 11 years ago
Previous
1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 112
Next