Party Night Taarey SS ~Complete~

desigirl_VD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Note: this is strictly for taarey fans bashing not allowed pls respect my work

Hey guys new ss probably of three or four parts. all credit goes to maneesha for her brilliant idea ๐Ÿ˜ณ hope u like this maneesha really hope it's up to ur expectations ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Chapter 1:

The crowd cheering, three teams up on stage waiting for results, and all Rey could hear was his own heart beats. It was beating faster than usual and he had no choice but to wait patiently as the judges decided between team dazzlers and team weaklings. 

"The winner is team dazzlers!" the host yelled and Rey opened his eyes and yelled along side his team mates. 

"Well done." Swayam said with a smile over at Sharon who smiled back at him. 

After all this time he couldn't believe that he was finally here. He smiled at his team and looked back stage and saw Taani smiling widely at him. At first he couldn't help the smile that formed on his face but when he saw Shivam behind her his smile faded. Shaking his head he congratulated his team but also saw the look of hurt and anger of Vishaka's face.

"Whatever let's go." Vishaka said only to be stopped by the host's new announcement.

"But wait along with that the winner is Team Weaklings!" the host yelled into the mike, "For the first time ever footlose has two winning teams! Congrats!" he said as all the Louians gathered to congratulate each other. 

"I would like to call the famous choreographer Remo Desouza to come give the award and prize." the host said.

Remo came onto stage shaking each and every hand and congratulating them. "Actually sir I have a request, we'd like to accept this award as Louians." Sharon said smiling to the gang as they cheered her idea on. 

After collecting the award the gang went outside in pure bliss. "Guys this week is going to be amazing!" Rey said smiling widely at his success.

"Haan first we won and we made our college proud." Sharon agreed turning to talk with Swayam. Rey looked around for someone to share his happiness with. His eyes automatically found Taani. Without thinking his feet just start walking towards her, somehow he felt restless, like Taani was the only one he could share this happiness with. 

Taani watched as Rey approached her with a smile but suddenly she saw his smile disappear. 

"Hey babes." Shivam said from behind her and she understood why. She smiled politely at Shivam knowing that he was just trying to help her but even then she couldn't help but feel annoyed and suffocated by him. She felt like he was trying to force their friendship and she didn't feel comfortable around him. When Taani turned back around Rey was gone. She felt bad knowing that he wanted to share his dance experience with someone and somehow she knew that she wanted to be the one he shared it with. 

The Louians walked into college right after their award to present it to VP who was extremely proud of them. 

"Well guys I am proud of you and because of this win there is a surprise for all of you." VP said getting everyone excited.

"All of you will be given extra class loads for the semester." He said with a serious face making everyone's smile drop. "Just kidding." VP laughed. 

"For the hard work footlose always sponsors a hotel for the winner's to stay at during the entire week of footlose's party week. As you know each night of the week there will be a party thrown by footlose for the winners and the contestants and the crowd. So it will be two people per room and it shall be two girls and two guys, and no fishy stuff. Am I clear?" VP asked. 

"Yes sir thanks so much for this week. We won't let you down." Rey said smiling. 

"Also Shivam unfortunately you won't be able to stay at the hotel because you are not a part of intermediate dance group." VP said. 

Shivam protested saying, "But Taani?" 

"Taani is AGS she has to be there with the team she's worked with." VP said making Rey smirk at the fact that atleast Shivam won't  be around Taani during the week. "But Shivam you are welcome to go to tonight's party. After that it'll be footlose hotel members only." 

VP was just making Rey's day better and better. Rey looked over at Taani and saw something that shocked him, she looked relieved that Shivam wasn't coming. What shocked him even more was that he was happy that she was relieved. 

"Thank you sir." Rey said as the gang left. 

Neha squealed as they left, "This is exciting no, Vishaka you and I one room." Neha smiled and Vishaka agreed. 

"Haan aur main aur Taani ek room mein." Sharon smiled at Taani. Sharon had been meaning to talk to Taani about important things lately and now could be the perfect time. Besides Sharon really enjoyed Taani's company and slowly realized that Taani was becoming a really good friend of hers, Taani understood her sometimes more than Rey did. 

And like that everyone roomed up, Swayam and Rey, Nil and Vicky, Amar and Bharat, and Simi and Rini. 

"Guys what are we waiting for let's go check into our hotels and get ready!" Rini said. "Tonight's party is going to be one to remember." 

Hey guys pls let me know if i should continue ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Chapter Index: CLICKABLE LINKS

CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER 5 LAST PART

Note: If you would like updates to any future Taarey works please add desigirlTRFFPMs to your buddy list, i only send pms from that account.

Edited by desigirl_taarey - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blossom1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

awww,loved the way rey was searching for taani to share his happiness๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

chalo acha hua shivam se taani ka peecha choota๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
wow,sharon and taani,lovely bonding between the two๐Ÿ˜
yes yes yes,plzz continue,it's an awesome SS๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Edited by blossom1234 - 11 years ago
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes plz continue mind blowing work ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
desigirl_VD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Natasha.

Yes plz continue mind blowing work ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thanks natasha will continue soon ๐Ÿ˜ณ
desigirl_VD thumbnail

Originally posted by: blossom1234

awww,loved the way rey was searching for taani to share his happiness๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

chalo acha hua shivam se taani ka peecha choota๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
wow,sharon and taani,lovely bonding between the two๐Ÿ˜
yes yes yes,plzz continue,it's an awesome SS๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

thanks nikky ๐Ÿ˜ณ its always so nice getting ur encouragement ๐Ÿ˜ณ really really glad u liked it ๐Ÿค—
๐Ÿ˜† i have an evil plan for shivam ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
blossom1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: desigirlx5

thanks nikky ๐Ÿ˜ณ its always so nice getting ur encouragement ๐Ÿ˜ณ really really glad u liked it ๐Ÿค—
๐Ÿ˜† i have an evil plan for shivam ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

wow,so excited for it...just let rey kich him out๐Ÿคฃ,and want some TaaRey dance too plzzEmbarrassed Edited by blossom1234 - 11 years ago
SacredLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice part dear
acha hua vp ne shivam ko mana kardiya
now our taare wil have some fun and
romance together do cont. soon
ABCDesiGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome! another SS! yayyy! :)
Loveurlife1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
and another amazing ss from you love the story line and the way he was searching for tanni damn cute 
now cant wait for the party night 
raj-guria-kriti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey its rly rly rly rly lovely SS yaar!!!!!! plzzz continue...truely can't wait...
Edited by raj-guria-kriti - 11 years ago