Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
hi hello reduxians...

Will post a lengthy one on Saturday.. Today I will just talk abt yesterday's episode..

What happened yesterday is why I love ASR and say he is like me...

O.k Less about me and more about the episode..

I thought  with a dialogue from Khushi ..."Kabhi kabhi aisa lagta hein ki hum bahut karreb hein aur doosa pal yehin lagta hein ki hum ajnabee hein.."

I don't know how much right or wrong I am but I can say Arnav mallik and Khushi not gupta are related when they are small... I somehow wounded up in this theory...

I can't give any proofs right now.. and if I am wrong I will say it and accept it immediately...

The past as we were thinking may not bring in the differences between Arnav and Khushi it might make them even stronger...

A Small Insight:

The truth will be out and Shyam will come and open up himself why did all the sins...

Thank u for reading.. A lengthy and more informative one on saturday..

JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwetha!

Same as yesterday:

Dadi: Iss ghar ki bahu ho toh bahu ki tarah atleast DIKHO
Khushi starts wearing gorgeous sarees.

Dadi: Anjali pregnant ho toh atleast pregnant lago.
Anjali starts wearing the baby bump.

Dadi: Tum Arnav Mallik ho.

ASR: I was born Arnav Mallik, I chose to be Arnav Singh Raizada.

That explains the deadly combination of Arrogance, attitude of Mallik...Honesty and unconditonal love of the Raizadas.😳

Amen to the last line 🤗🤗
tanthya thumbnail

Dekh Buggzz Bunnny ... everyone knows something ... but their version ... No one knows the entire truth ... Not even a single person 
[/QUOTE]

But the entire truth will come out,right??😛
[/QUOTE]

It will but not in single dose...the truth are like puzzles n the pieces are scattered ..they will be put together slowly, painstakingly and then we will get to see the whole truth...
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: tanthya

Sorry riti,

I really did not see...I am sort of flipping  between pages n missing several posts !!😳😳

Hun... You say, it is ur home and itni formal ... This is UR Home Hun and U are always loved here...bas sometimes pyar ko jatana chahiye na...so I did ..I am happy that u felt happy !! 🤗

🤗...redux is moving so fast...and I am cumin in between..so I cn understand..it has become a BIG FAMILY of so many wonderful writers and each one is UNIQUE in its own way... will try to read as much as I can...Embarrassed
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Nina90

You mean 'Woh Aurat', Doods? 😲

Or is it GH?😆

GH I am damn sure definitely doesn't know the whole story ... usse better toh even Manorama hain ðŸ˜†
nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nareshkota

hi hello reduxians...

Will post a lengthy one on Saturday.. Today I will just talk abt yesterday's episode..

I thought  with a dialogue from Khushi ..."Kabhi kabhi aisa lagta hein ki hum bahut karreb hein aur doosa pal yehin lagta hein ki hum ajnabee hein.."

I don't know how much right or wrong I am but I can say Arnav mallik and Khushi not gupta are related when they are small... I somehow wounded up in this theory...

I can't give any proofs right now.. and if I am wrong I will say it and accept it immediately...

The past as we were thinking may not bring in the differences between Arnav and Khushi it might make them even stronger...

A Small Insight:

The truth will be out and Shyam will come and open up himself why did all the sins...

NK Bhai
 @ RED Phirse😆😆😆
Edited by nivedha84 - 11 years ago
JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nareshkota

hi hello reduxians...

A Small Insight:

Hi  🤗🤗🤗

Nice take
Shall wait for Saturday but y such a long wait??
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwetha!

Same as yesterday:

Dadi: Iss ghar ki bahu ho toh bahu ki tarah atleast DIKHO
Khushi starts wearing gorgeous sarees.

Dadi: Anjali pregnant ho toh atleast pregnant lago.
Anjali starts wearing the baby bump.

Dadi: Tum Arnav Mallik ho.

ASR: I was born Arnav Mallik, I chose to be Arnav Singh Raizada.

That explains the deadly combination of Arrogance, attitude of Mallik...Honesty and unconditonal love of the Raizadas.😳

Shwetha  frist one i desperately needed yarr ðŸ˜†..dadi should say something on that ..

after all kab that Purane night  dress and chamkeli Dress pehankey Gumegi..😡..

no where i can see change in look can change the nature ..If you are true to your heart than changing your look shouldn't make any difference 
nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doodle

GH I am damn sure definitely doesn't know the whole story ... usse better toh even Manorama hain ðŸ˜†

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
GH kya se Kya Hogaya😆😆😆😆
vaatuhaara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
How do u expect the 'aaja piya' to be yaaron? Kushi doing a usual 'toing toing' with 'idea... Let me make Arnavji ismile.." or, a soothing songwa. The hug looks emotional, bt how wud d song be? I dont want a 'nautanki' yaar..