New Promo: Nidhi sends Ashu to Mallu

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Jagan storms into Ashus cabin where AshNi are there n asks..where is Mallu? He says that she left him for Ashu and she din do right n will pay the price!

Nidhi tells Ashu that Mallu is in serious danger and asks Ashu to go to Mallu!

Voiceover- By sending Ashu to Mallu is Nidhi repeating her mistake?
Edited by Armu4eva - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BayofSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Just caught a part of the new promo - Jagan storms into Ashu's cabin and asks where Mallika is and says she'll pay for getting away from him. Nidhi says Mallu is in danger , go and find her.

debaparna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu..saw d promo...jagan-mallu track is much better than baby track ðŸ¥³

kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ya Tanu just saw the promo...So Mallu is coming back - so soon...If Jagan is going to be punished then its fine but I hope that same sympathy track does not start once again...Then it will be horrible...And why does not Nidhi go along with Ashu instead of sending him alone...Lets see whats in store
Armu4eva thumbnail
Agree Deba.. anything to delay the baby track... ðŸ¥³
kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: debaparna77

Thanks Tanu..saw d promo...jagan-mallu track is much better than baby track ðŸ¥³

Jani na Deba - it all depends on how the track is shown...
khan_somi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tfs...i've watched it right now
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
TFS Tanu...can this show not survive without Mallika for more than two-three weeks at a stretch..? I presume that they won't be repeating the same old triangle...well, since Jagan is here, I guess it will be a square! Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaks0211

Jani na Deba - it all depends on how the track is shown...

I think.. they wont show extreme negativity.. as KP ji had said.. Mallu will return a changed person.. n she was expected to be back in Kotnis...so . .m not surprised just din see this coming n so fast! ðŸ˜†
subashni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Again Mallu. Not the same old story of successively creating MU  between the couple.KP, his ASHU both of them get disorientated when it comes to Mallu ma