Hey Sailaru Sailare Kya Bola Phir Bole Re

Bachke Zara Sa Bachke Tu Rehna Humse Yaar Yahan
Hatke Zara Sa Hatke Hai Darte Humse Saara Jahan
Haan Bachke Zara Sa Bachke Tu Rehna Humse Yaar Yahan
Hatke Zara Sa Hatke Hai Darte Humse Saara Jahan
Na Ye Shor Kar Hai Ladna Agar To Maidan Mein Aa Nazar Ko Jhuka
Khabardaar Hoon Main Taiyaar Hoon Aukaad Kya Teri Jaat Kya
Ye To Mujhe Bata

didnt song ring a bell .. denoted the war onscreen between the Dadi and pota...Baam Baam,dish, dish,nuke,oops ..seemed so noisy am I correct?..U are right..it was Noisy at the IPK Shanthivan
and..was IT the right noises which came out..did all of you understand the words clearly..I could see arnav and Dadi posturing for war and could hear only four words  coming out of the DIN-hadsaa,woh aurat, naukrani,patni sthaan...wow..jumbled as I am..hope gulji is not lost in the maze just like us..

welcome to another edition of The DC which will talk about  the war and wooing which is running side by side..war of the generations and the wooing of the true love..looks like we have a a pot boiler on our  hand with all flavours mixed in the pot..but my question is whether all the favours will come out right in our dish..will it?..only time can answer this..

coming back to episode today, dadi has brought in the past with her and still lives in her past..like most of our elders who say.."hum uss zamane main aisa kabhi nahin karte..ghor paap hain woh"..Dadi is upset when Khushi is introduced as The Bahu of the mallick's..and she walks away throwing an angry look at khushi..staring at her, giving her that "WOH  AURAT.uski aukaat look"...without even giving a blessing ...wow..nani consoles khushi and tells Arhi that she will make Dadi see sense..but will that happen if a person lives in her past and refuses to   mingle with the present...?Isn't this the same thing that Arnav tells khushi..that Dadi never sees from the other's perspective..she has a definite case of  selective perception and selective retention..so she has perceived that khushi as the Naukrani of the house ..which is no fault of khushi's ..as nobody corrected that misinformation..As arnav puts it to khushi that she is not at fault as he forced her for the marriage..that she is not at fault for the wrong perception of Subradha devi.. she is not at fault for this thought process of Dadi as she lives in her redundant world..but Arnavji ,I have one question to the Mallick clan-is this faulty perception that you have of people ,a genetic disorder running in the family..answerwa pleez?

next comes the dadi-nani talk and the dadi-grandson confrontation...here  dadi seems to be living in the past again..she demands her rights over her grandson and granddaughter but left them in lurch  about 14 years..the emotionally battered kids were left by dadi when they needed the dadi the most..The nani who took care of them relinquishes her right over them once the dadi returns without a grimace but is not able to bear a slur on her upbringing when asked as to why she didn't inform dadi about Arnav's marriage..the past rears its head again.the words "woh Aurat,Haadsa,Naukrani"..all talked about in relation to the past..is it only related to the past?just lets wait and see..,..the words of the past seems to echo in the present and becomes the bone of contention between the dadi and the grandson..with hot words exchanged between them about arnav's father who he hates and dadi telling him to respect his father..the confrontation reaches a new heights only to reach its melting point at the arrival of khushi at the insistence of payal and NK..so the words that affected ARNAV in the past ...seems to echo in his present too..but ASR is bent upon correcting this mistake of the present..so stands with present that his wife when dadi insults her by not allowing her in the room...but will he be able to correct the mistakes of the past too..or atleast forget the past?..I really doubt it with Dadi lingering upon it from time to time..arnavji arnavji..i have another doubt..is the Maliick clan prone to the "live in the past "syndrome?..answerwa pleez...

OK guys ..sorry about this social Drama..didn't we all sign up for a love story..so where is the love story in between all these..remember i told about how the wooing is based on the 12 days of christmas celebration ,am i right?so what did we see below the skirmishes today..the different style of wooing in the unique arhi style,am i right?today was the sixth day of celebration with the teasing precursor to the seventh day in the precap

On the sixth day of Christmas,

my true love sent to me

Six geese a-laying,Gift of Six Egg Laying Females Provides His True Love with Good Supply of Eggs..equate this IPK..what does the eggs here mean ..it means Arnav's relationships he will share with her.. that is his family to be hers.. herewith hereforth.. if chickens can be compared to khushi then the eggs can be compared to his family..yet to hatched.. so yet to be related.. so will the family be in the loop at this stage of his wooing..yes it seems so.. family helps a man or woman remain healthy

Let me explain...sixth celebration is all about the family..the six geese or shall we call them the acceptance of khushi  by the six members  of the clan ..if u notice khushi has been accepted by NK and payal unconditionally ..so the sakha of khushi and sister of khushi don't count..the family of ASR need to be convinced of her status..this is after the symbolic reaffirmation of the marriage..the six geese being anjali, Akash,mami,mamma,,nani and dadi now..this is the track where ASR gives that status to khushi..so the acceptance of the khushi by his family is what is being sought out by ASAR..will khushi be accepted?..only time will tell us that

will leave u with a teaser for tomorrow..the seventh day of Christmas celebration..connect with it with the  precap and enjoy

On the seventh day of Christmas,

my true love sent to me

Seven swans a-swimming,-On the seventh day the lover sends seven swans. Throughout history swans have been associated with royalty and the swan is often used on royal symbols and other decorations. Swans are also found in myths and folk tales dealing with love. With its close connection to royalty and royal holiday feasting, the choice of seven swans as a gift for this high born lady from her lover is appropriate. connect this IPk now..are we talking about the gifts that are sent before the wedding from the would be husband's house.. if we talking about arhi.. is it a unique gift as rare as the swans.. Is Asr trying to give the rarest of the rare to Khushi ..yes,he is ,the rarest gift he least expected himself to give.. that is expression of love probably..what say girls..

here is the link to the DC's index-if any of you have missed reading the older threads..just peep in here

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3136280

Edited by Lizzy2012 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HighOnSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Clash of the Titans...  thats what came to mind as the episode started unfolding in front of me. 

Amazing isn't it, two powerful personalities, separated by a whole generation & still so similar, not only in nature but also their words & actions, especially to that one person...Khushi!!! 

Dadi has prejudged Khushi & is not likely to change her opinion about her any time soon, as witnessed by her actions today!!! Even after being informed that Khushi is Arnav's wife, her grand daughter-in-law, a Malik bahu, her animosity didn't lessen...doesn't her actions remind us of a certain someone, who had prejudged Khushi on first impression & then proceeded to make her life a living hell on every occasion they met!!!!😉

The fact that Arnav has taken Khushi's side over his dadi is not going to endear Khushi to her any further. Though it has definitely added a feather in the repenting ASR's hat!!!

After today, Khushi has not only her loving husband Arnav by her side, but nani, Payal, & NK are in her corner too!!!! In coming days, when the true strength of relationships would be put to test, these people together, would be the ones who'll act as anchors for those who will need them the most; Anjali, dadi, and prob mamiji too (b'coz of Anji)!!!

Today's episode would be incomplete without the mention of Mrs.Devyani Singh Raizaada, naniji, Childhood friend, samdhan, & BFF to Subhadra Malik, dadi.

Again, two different women, of the same generation, but look at the difference in their outlook towards life!!! 

One, who hasn't emerged from her past, neither has she let go of all those old repressed customs, a rigid, set in her ways lady, for whom it's either her way or its the highway!!! One who has once made an opinion would not change it, she's full of ego & prejudice.

Another, a matriarch, who, though rules her clan with an iron hand, it is gloved in love, care, & concern for everyone's happiness!!! She is the lady of today, who is a keen judge of character, & is a fair person.

What raised nani's estimation in my eyes were the following pts:

1. She introduced Payal & Khushi as the new bahus of the house.
2. She was disturbed by dadi's non acceptance of Khushi as her bahu & knew Arnav would blow a fuse, so she went to handle & explain the situation.
3. Dadi blames nani for her grand children's misfortune!!! Nani looses her cool & drives a few home truths of her own. She reminds dadi of how she had abandoned her grandchildren after that incident 14+ yrs ago, & had left them in nani's care without a backward glance. She had refused any contact for years or even acknowledged them, so blaming nani was not justified!!!
4. She didn't let dadi railroad her in accepting her (dadi's) faults...it seems to be dadi's habit, blaming others for her own poor judgement & decisions.
5. Nani understood Arnav's pain, sorrow, confusion, & anger, all directed towards his dadi. She comforted him, & also calmed him down.
6. When dadi stopped Khushi from entering the room, nani got very angry.
7. Arnav's decision to walk back towards Khushi, & his declaring her 'his patni' & demanding equal repect & acknowledgement of her status for her, from dadi, earned a praising gaze from nani.
8. There was rebuke in her gaze too when ASR was confronting his dadi...nani has raised better mannered kids!!!

Edited:

Points to remember Dadiji:

1.You can't walk back after 14+ yrs & demand rights on relations, esp when you were the one to walk away from them.
2.You might be living & operating in the Dark Ages, but the world has moved on a long time ago.
3. You are now in Shantivan, Raizaada Mansion, home of Mr.Arnav Singh Raizaada & NOT in Sheesh Mahal, Malik Residence, home to a generation of Maliks!!!

Did you Notice:

On Monday, on seeing dadi, an emotional Anjali ran & hugged her, dadi on the other hand didn't even lift her arms, except told Anjali that she was unaware of her pregnancy!!! When Anjali hugged her again, she awkwardly lifts her arms to pat her back.
On Tuesday, on seeing Arnav, dadi, removes her hands from Anjali's shoulders & steps forward & open her arms to beckon & then embrace Arnav!!!

Ques: why did she do that?? Is it another of her old prejudice regarding male child & female child, or is it something else???? 

What a mind blowing episode, on so many levels!!! A complete amalgamation of a range of emotions from anger, prejudice, sorrow, blame, confusion, to love, affection, trust, camaraderie, care, understanding. The time has come to loosen the shackles of the past & move forward towards the future, unhampered!!!

Pics credit: Saaru...🤗& Pearl.

Edited by paayaal - 11 years ago
redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

HEY FRIENDS .. BEFORE U HEAD DOWN TO READ MY EPISODIC TAKINGS .. (sounds dam lofty 😆)

HERES ONE FROM OUR RESIDENT LAUGH RIOT .. ONCE AGAIN PLAGIARISED IT .. & HOGGED IT FOR MY POST .. 😉

TAKE THE FLOOR AMARB .. GUYS GIVING U BEENA & HER HUMOUR 😉

MESSAGE FOR GUL KHAN .. 

TUM LAAYI HO SCRIPT KO TOOFAN SE NIKAAL KE 

ISS TRP KO RAKHNA MERI AMMA SAMBHAAL KE 

FOR YOU ERIKA .. 
( you have brought the script from turbulent waters ... 
Please keep a good watch on ur TRPS now or TAKE CARE OF UR TRPS NOW )

JITNE BHI TU KAR LE SITAM .. HASS RO .. 
                               KE SAHENGE HUM
                       YEH PYAAR NA HO GA KAM ... 

DADI ... DADI AMMA .. HO HO HO . DADI .. DADI AMMA .. 

FOR U ERIKA 
( You can throw as many slights as possible on me .. i will cry & laugh & bear it .. BUT .. my LOVE will not become any less .. DEAR DADI MAA or GRANDMA) 

Dear Fellow Viewer & Reader .. Welcome to yet another edition of DC .. an episode which I am sure touched a lot of bruised hearts .. an episode which i am sure held you captive .. with the promise of the veil being lifted .. from the shadows of the past .. an episode . which answered some of the questions .. which was always highlighted in the past .. on the basic character structure of Arnav & Anjali .. 
But for the majority of us .. the episode was all about HUMARI BAHU ..KHUSHI ... 
Yea as always .. all this in 18 minutes of edge of seat drama & entertainment .. 

ABANDONMENT .. 

14 years back .. a young boy & a young girl .. lost all that was dear to them ..  a cruel fate of hand .. left them orphans .. & were then brutally thrown out of the their home & hearth .. the place where all their memories were held ... 

The lady who was supposed to shelter & nurture them .. left them .. to wallow in her own grief .. 
That day they not only lost their parents  .. their home ... their ANCHOR .. they lost their YOUTH & INNOCENCE .. 

Result : THEY LOST THEIR IDENTITY 

( Did u ever wonder . why .. Arnav always mentions .. his name with pride "I AM ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA ) .. & associates his name as his alter ego.. his name has always been his EGO .. . because he knows what it is to loose ones IDENTITY .. )

Thats the day .. Arnav & Anjali .. faced life's cruelest joke .. they faced Abandonment .. 

They say our past frames our future  .. & if this is true .. then Arnav & Anjali's past .. has this huge shadow .. on their soul .. the shadow of abandonment .. which has framed their future .. 

Time & Time again .. the maker has highlighted .. the reactions of Arnav & Anjali .. when they felt .. they were loosing someone .. who was close to them .. when they felt they were loosing grip on life .. they both unravel .. whether .. it is a mad dash run behind an ambulance .. or its a breakdown when u dont know the whereabouts of the other ...
Whether it is forcefully tying the person to you .. the moment u felt you were loosing them . .. OR .. pinning away for the person who left u .. making him larger than life in ur mind .. 

14 years ago .. Arnav left .. Sheesh Mahal .. an abandoned .. man .. a shattered man .. Arnav left sheesh mahal as a MAN OF 15 years .. 

He came back .. after 13 years .. as a BOY of 27 years .. to claim back .. all that was abandoned to him .. 
On the same day .. he met with his destiny .. he met with his future .. but instead of holding onto the future .. he insulted & abandoned that future .. since at Sheesh Mahal .. Arnav had learnt only one lesson ... ABANDONMENT .. 

BUT they say .. u can run . u can hide .. u can duck .. but the past will catch up with you .. & catch up it did .. the past caught up with him & became his future . .. 

This is ... Iss Pyaar ko Kya Naam Doon ?? 

Ok so guys .. grab your remotes .. sit back . & lets play .. Pause Release .. 

Scene 1:

Arnav and Nani are shocked to see Dadi in RM and Arnav recalls the fateful night again. Dadi is emotional seeing him and hugs him. Dadi and Nani also share a joyous reunion. Nani introduces Dadi to Payal and Khushi. Dadi is as usual disapproving of Khushi and is shocked to know that Khushi is Arnav's wife. Dadi looks at Khushi .. then looks at Mami .. Nani asks Khushi to take Dadi's blessings with Arnav but Dadi gives her blessings only to Arnav giving Khushi a long look and walking away from them. This shocks and upsets all  Nani comforts Arnav and Khushi saying she'll talk to Dadi and set everything right.

Ofcourse Pause Pause ... 

Before i go into explaining the view from the Directors lens .. Let me first acknowledge .. Barun SObti .. BOY .. u were beyond fantastic today .. superlative .. sublime .. just dont do justice to ur performance .. 

Ok .. grab ur remote .. 

Arnav & Nani walk into RM & see Dadi there .. now pls pause here .. lets go frame by frame .. lets catch Anji first . does she for a moment have a look of guilt .. ( hand caught in the cookie jar look) .. she knows what she initiated in her room with Dadi .. she knows .. who she will use as her crutch .. but in a split second .. her expression changes to concern .. & apprehension .. she knows the impact of seeing Dadi .. on Chotte ..

Dadi .. there is a moment of complete shock .. a blank look on the face of Dadi .. she is seeing her GRANDSON . after 14 long years . ..& then the maternal feelings rev up .. 

Arnav .. he is shocked .. he then freezes . as he is plunged back into his painful past .. then the young helpless boy emerges .. lost in his reverie of the past .. who is nudged back to the present by his ANCHOR .. his nani .. & then walks forth the MAN .. Arnav Singh Raizada .. trying very hard to hide his 15 year old self ... bends & touches dadi's feet .. 

&  THEN he hugs his dadi .. with a NANI looking on .. i cant even beging to explain the brilliance of that one shot of NANI .. she is looking on at her friend .. with a FOND smile on her face for Arnav .. communicating .. U GAVE ME THE BROKEN BOY .. i am sending to you .. THE COMPLETE MAN ... 

Then comes the moment .. Nani .. the GENTLE MATRIACH .. embraces Dadi . the CRUSTY MATRIACH .  they share a quip . of long lost friends . & then Nani turns to introduce her new BAHUS to her friend .. "Samdhan"  .. She introduces Payal first .. while Dadi .. acknowledges her . there is no softening in the woman .. no call for blessings .. no general platitudes .. offered when u meet a new bahu of the house ( very strange) .. & the comes the moment .. NANI .. introduces KHUSHI .. the ELDER RAIZADA BAHU .. THE WIFE OF ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA .. 

A shocked .. dadi .. looks at KHUSHI & then At Mano mami .. who quickly hides behind NK .. a proud . Arnav looks on ... Nani asks Khushi to come forth & take blessings from dadi along with Arnav .. 
They both bend together to touch Dadi's feet .. Dadi .. moves .. one foot back .. yes the one for Khushi .. & Arnav .. looks on angrily surprised or resigned 😃
Nani comforts the 2  .. saying she knows her friend .. oh well she knows her grandson . who her friend doesnt know .. she is not wanting the inevitable confrontation .. which will happen . hence comforts them to let her handle this . 

Scene 2 : RELEASE PAUSE .. PROCEED SCENE 

Nani comes to Dadi in her room and asks her why she is so upset. Dadi says how she can be happy when she had left the responsibility of the kids on her but she didn't know about anything in Arnav's and Anjali's lives. Nani is angry and shoots back that she is the one who left them and went and didn't even care to keep contact after 'the incident'. Dadi asks her not to talk about it since she can only remember that 'woman'. The two women get into an argument.

Please to Pause ... 

Ok lets firstly hand it over to Jayashree Tji .. very good performance tonite mam .. every thing the director wanted to convey thru the episode was there in ur face to read mam .. 

2 friends meeting after a long time .. Nani who had given her daughter to Dadi for safe keeping .. as her "BAHU" .. got back .. just remains .. BUT tonite ..Nani   .. is giving back the "BAHU" to the friend back.. without malice ..

Nani .. questions .. Dadi .. on what was her place to ask any questions to her .. the WOMAN left behind .. holding the remains of a butchered past ..She questions dadi .. on her right to today ask questions about .. "damadji" .. Anji Pregnancy ( oh well we have many ques here can v air them ?) Arnav marriage .. WHEN IT WAS DADI WHO ABANDONED .. SHIP   .. 
An enraged Dadi .. tells Nani not to bring in the past .. as it catapults her back to sordid thots of that "WOMAN".. Dadi says she doesn't want to remember that day .. BUT Nani . forces her to face up to reality .. ONCE AGAIN .. driving home the point .. U ABANDONED the KIDS to ME .. because of that INCIDENT .. so OF COURSE THAT INCIDENT & that WOMAN .. has impacted all the lives .. ( so guys .. who is this WOMAN .. hmm ) ..  ...  ..CUT ..

SCENE 3 .. RELEASE PAUSE .. PROCEED SCENE . 

Khushi is disturbed because of the way Dadi has treated her. She walks into Arnav's bedroom and sees Arnav there. He also looks lost. He senses her presence but doesn't react. Khushi tries to talk to him about how Dadi didn't like her maybe because she didn't know about the wedding. Khushi goes and sits on the bed and Arnav finally takes a look at how upset she is. He comforts her saying that Dadi is not angry at her and also, the way they got married is not her fault but his; so she shouldn't blame herself as Dadi has always been this way and her judgement is always coloured. The way he speaks about her, it is clear that he doesn't like her dominating nature. Khushi is a little puzzled and asks Arnav why he is so angry, she feels it is some other reason and not what happened outside. She also asks why he never mentioned Dadi before and if things are fine between them. She assures him that he can tell her. Khushi tells him that she sometimes feels that she doesn't know anything about him. Arnav just walks away from her and Khushi feels that one moment, she feels she knows him and the next, she feels he is still a stranger.

Common Guys . Arhi bedroom .. U GOTTA PAUSE ...

The wife opens the door & walks in .. The RELUCTANT wife .. who just recently .. GOT the POWERS that her DESIGNATION brought with it .. who has not yet understood the power her designation brings .. hence is not able to exercise her right .. forcefully .. 

The wife walks in tentatively .. towards her husband .. doesnt know whether she can voice her insecurities . doesnt know if she can share his angst .. but knows she has to comfort .. so she does that .. finds an excuse to lessen the pain, anger & guilt .. 

The husband .. knows his wife is coming to him .. but does not acknowledge her .. he sees how tentative & reluctant she is .. BUT does not turn toward her .. or visibly accept her comfort .. 

The dejected wife walks away .. & sits on her bed .. overwhelmed .. the first baby steps to claim her rightful position .. were today .. thwarted .. she is in tears ..
The husband .. realises .. pulls himself out of his reverie of past .. & goes up to his wife .. his RELUCTANT wife .. tells her .. U R THE RELUCTANT ONE HERE .. U R THE ONE FORCED INTO THIS UNION .. BY ME .. IF there is anything or any person to be ANGRY with then it is ME .. ( hmm true union of souls .. both taking the blame on themselves to ease the pain of ABANDONMENT & REJECTION) ... 

This is the first time .. they have ever discussed the circumstance of their marriage .. & YES .. ARNAV ACCEPTS THE BLAME .. FOR FORCING HER INTO THIS MARRIAGE .. 

The Husband then offers her comfort .. but a shocked Khushi looks on .. when her husband .. gives her the first INSIGHT .. it was also the first TIME ever .. he has shared his thots .. with her .. he says .. his dadi is a tunnel visioned woman . who always feels her way is the right way .. 

The wife .. shocked .. ( home run ) hubby opened up .. walks up to him & starts pounding him gently for answers .. but .. this was the extent of how much .. ARNAV .. cud face his demons today .. he comforted his WIFE .. his RELUCTANT wife .. BUT .. he did not want to voice his DEMONS ..

The husband walks away .. the shocked .. wife left behind .. is left to wonder .. what is their MARRIAGE all about .. he has used all his might to BOUND her to him .. BUT .. a step forward together .. becomes .. 3 steps .. sideways .. away .. 

Scene 3: Release Pause .. Proceed Scene ... 

Dadi is upset with Nani about not informing about Arnav's marriage and is even more shocked to know that Arnav hadn't told anyone about the marriage (as told by Arnav himself as he interrupts their conversation). He tells Dadi that no one was present at his wedding. Dadi expresses her displeasure on this and Arnav doesn't seem to care. Arnav also tells her that she has no right to question him like this after leaving them and breaking all contact. Dadi tells him that she is still his grandmother, his father's mother. At the mention of his father, Arnav turns away and the two have a heated argument where Arnav says he is not like his father and will never be. He tells Dadi that he doesn't like anyone taking his father's name in the house and makes it clear enough despite Dadi's anger.

WhOOps Pause . else .. DadDY .. Sorry DADI  looses her cool . ..

Once again ..it will be remiss of me not to mention .. the brilliance of the Young Barun Sobti here .. faced with 2 veteran actresses .. he more than held his own .. BUT whats more or less over shadowed & hogged the scene away .. Swati madam .. u need to buck up .. a very seasoned cast resides here .. 

Dadi is pounding .. accusations on accusations on NANI . for not keeping her abrest of Arnav's wedding .. she cannot believe that her friend would not keep her informed of such a momentous occasion .. An unravelled nani .. reluctantly tries to sputter out . that she to had no clue of Arnav  wedding .. but Dadi . the law unto herself .. is on with her diatribe .. WHEN .. they are interrupted BY ARNAV .. 

Arnav .. the husband .. who just comforted & pacified his reluctant wife comes enraged .. to his Dadi .. to answer that  .. he is answerable to NO ONE .. he did INFORM ANY ONE OF HIS WEDDING .. 
Dadi .. first tries using .. her anger to bring him under her thumb .. but .. on seeing that being unsuccessful uses the EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL route .. she tells him .. HE REMINDS HER OF HER SON .. 
The Grandson . when questioned on why he did not bother taking blessing or permissions before his wedding .. when asked .. what kind of decisions was he taking .. LETS LOOSE  .. HIS INNER .. ANGST .. the FEELING OF THE ABANDONED BOY RISES TO THE TOP ..  & out pours the venom .. U R ASKING ME .. NOW .. where were u when u totally ABANDONED us .. NEVER TO LOOK BACK ..  SO WHO ARE U TO ASK THE QUESTIONS TODAY .WHAT RIGHT ARE U ASKING ME FOR ANSWERS .. . 👏👏👏 ( Barun superb voice modulation .. & expression of disgust .. mingled with angst) .

THE  grandmother .. seeing loosing her grip .. tightens the screws .. says she is his grandmother .. the mother of his FATHER .. ( whoa lady red flag to the raging bull dear) .. 

A visibly enraged .. but in control Arnav turns around .. & tells his DADI .. IN MY HOUSE  NO ONE MENTIONS .. MY FATHERS NAME .. & U R MISTAKEN I AM NOTHING LIKE HIM .. ( oh well lady ofcourse he is not .. the father was a MALIK .. the son is a SINGH RAIZADA) .. 

Scene 4: RELEASE PAUSE .. PROCEED SCENE .. 

Nani tries to calm Dadi and Arnav down, asking them to forget whatever happened. Just then, Khushi comes in and Dadi stops her with her hand. Arnav turns around to see Khushi retreating. Dadi starts talking to him and Arnav walks up to Khushi ignoring her. He takes Khushi's hand and stands by her side and then ask Dadi to speak up. He tells her that he is not needed where his wife can't come so he will listen from the doorway. Khushi is touched at this gesture. Dadi says that she cannot say anything if that is his attitude. Arnav doesn't seem to care and Khushi is quite taken aback at this.

PAUSE PAUSE PAUSE please .. werent we waiting for this moment from 1.2 years .. the MAN CLAIMING HIS WOMAN .. 

Guys in yesterdays DC have done an indepth analysis already of this scene .. so please excuse me .. i am giving you the link for the same .. 
But it would be remiss of me not to comment on the most fantastic moment of this scene .. 

YESTERDAY"S DC 
Arnav walks back ..mid conversation with Dadi .. to go to his RELUCTANT WIFE ..  stands beside her .. HOLDING HER HAND .. waiting for the couple to be .. heralded for grah pravesh .. & claims .. MY HOME IS WHERE MY WIFE ( HEART IS ) ... NOW PAUSE HERE PLEASE .. pause .. & catch KHUSHI ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA HERE PLEASE .. she is flabbergasted .. she is shocked .. she is elated .. she is estatic .. & OH YEA SHE IS IN LOVE .. & u finally see the expression of a WIFE .. who is reluctant no more .. 😃😉

Guys at first thot will do a series on Points to Ponder .. BUT .. lets ponder tonite without boundaries .. lets let our imagination run wild .. WHAT IS THE PAST >> WHO IS THE WOMAN ... 

Gudnite .. & CU AT THE IPKs 

ENJOY THE EPISODE ..  

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6jXwAb_hP4&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

PS : am completely confused on dates in IPK .. i have assumed past was 14 years back .. but some say 15 years as well .. so any one from PH visiting here please to correct the misUNDerstanding 😉

[/NOCOPY]
Edited by redwine1 - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

meghavn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
By irtiz

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUdeWcK_g5o&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by meghavn - 11 years ago

My ramblings or what I gathered from the episode.. This episode was eminently watcheable  for me as it was Arnavilicious or ASRilicious... 😆😆

We saw the entry of ASR... After a long time that right swagger was there in the strut... ASR has  always been there...in ipk land but the strut was more today...

When he met his Dadi khushi saw him for the first time bending and touching the feet..
Even after marriage , khushi has known him for a year now ASR has never been shown touching anybody's feet..

Some thoughts came into mind khushi was introduced... Dadi was shocked and both touched her feet.. Dadi walked away..

What I felt was today the demarcation  Line between raizadas and malik  were verbalised..
Earlier on the raizadas had never verbalised the maternal angle of Arnav  and ANJali..

Today Nani valiantly put forward aapki  Bahu to Dadi...
later on in the room
 said you gave away your responsibility to me..and left the 2 kids in my care...

Dadi demanded an explanation why was she not informed or rather why was her permission and approval not taken for her grandson wedding...
Nani stuttered... Because she realised that she was accountable to the paternal matriarch..that's how Indian society are folks... You carry your fathers name and fathers lineage...

Mami also brought the demarcation to KBT yes that's what she is to me... That her sister has got a   gab bar type of Dadi saas ... And she has a beautiful non scary saas... She is so lucky... The singularly light moment in today's episode...

Khushi and Arnav conversation .. It was one of the first sensible conversation they had about serious issues without arguing...or doing tu tu mien mien..brought back memories of pre marriage conversation about dead parents becoming stars... And watching us...

Khushi got an inkling that there's more to his past than he is letting up and that's hurting him.. She behaved maturely..

Arnav and his Dadi... The strut was there.. Similarity in mannerism was there...and dialogs too...

Similarity between dad and Arnav were also implied... So asr dad was like him...

Woh  aurat was also brought in... Made me wonder can ASR dad and woh aurat be alive and living somewhere Mumbai, USA...
cvs can bring in anything..

Arnav stood up for his wife.. About time Mr...and made his Mrs happy... Let's see how the scene plays out today..
Arnav also showed that he is aware of his dadis fault .. How rigid, orthodox and judgemental she is viewing the world from her angle...

The cvs had tried this angle earlier with Nani during the lavanya phase somehow with her love with khushi that got massively diluted and the need for paternal matriarch came,..

My god Arnie so many ladiejjj in the house... Bad time KBT and PS..Too many saas.. Both better start waking early and doing stuff no romancing with hubbies and playing hanky panky..😳

Things to look out this week yes after the night romance and RAbba vey and interruption is done with how should Dadi react when she realises Arnav has changed his surname to raizadas... May blame Nani...for stealing her grandson..
It's a serious issue guys and should be emotional...
How should khushi react realise that her husband and she are not raizadas but Maliks...or whatever name cvs give them... Ideally Maliks should be changed to some r surname so AS R is still maintained...well I loved raizada too much malik will not be same...

I still standby the thought the past would have been more interesting if it had been brought with a step brother or sister... Would have opened new romance track in the line... Asr stepsister with Nk...

ANJali / daljeet should have the guts conviction  to play the pseudo saas in the story..

Edited by msin - 11 years ago
meghavn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Rupunzale post - 

Today I have the previlage to post Priya's poem to you all - Priya beautiful poem - hats off girl 😊

I am Content.

Since the day I met you I have found
This feeling that abides within.
A constant that inhabits my heart
A knowing that lingers
A sense that has been.

When I awake it rises with me like the sun.
When I lie down it embraces me like a blanket of warmth.
When I am emotionally entangled, it centers my core.
When I am Soaring above the clouds, it is my wind.
A constant, a knowing, 
I reside upon this hearth.

So you ask, "My love, what can this be"...
"What is this knowing that has so captured thee?"
Indeed, my response would be to you alone.
None other would hear these words that I have now sown…

Gratification of perfected contentment would be my simple reply.
It is a peace that surpasses the security of a fortress,
a knowing that your heart is true to me alone,
a glance at us in the distance that tells me our love shall overcome.

This is our destiny, our belonging, our fulfillment is to be One.
For I know that you love me, and that our love is true.
That no matter the chaos, the excitement, or the fears
I know you love me as deeply as I love you.

That knowing grounds me and stabilizes the forces within
so that the winds of change, of demands, of the external climate are quieted and all I hear whispering gently, yet ever so softly is the knowing, the comfort that you will always be near…

This, my love, is what I know.
Edited by meghavn - 11 years ago
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
dint i say todays episode will be fab?
what we need is a great script, tight direction, sarun on sets, no body doubles... n bham ... magic...!!

na koi hai ... na koi tha...
       zindagi mein tumhaare siva ...
   tum dena saath mera.. o humnavaaa...

beautiful song beautiful vm...
enjoy the vm for the evening...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWWLLSmTHY8[/YOUTUBE]
credit-naandiini
i think this song beautifully compliments the relationship of arnav and khushi...
so presenting before u my takes...

todays episode proves that we dont need a rabba vey or a shirtless barun to make an episode fab(though both are equally welcome)...

finally he has found his soul mate ...

1.with whom he can share his sorrows...
2.with whom he can share his insecurities...
3.with whom he can share his griefs...
4. with whom he can share his nightmares...
5. with whom he can share his past...

and  she will not give up:

1. until she cleanses him of his burden...
2.until she heals him with her love and patience..
3.until she can remove all the unhappiness from those eyes...
4.until she brings back arnav who is somewhere within ASR...
5.until she brings back the 15yr old boy who had to grow up in a single day    

and that will be the ultimate redemption...

she has already started removing the layers...

he just needs some time... he has been lonely for a very long time...
today we got the angry asr back... but if you look in his eyes..with anger... you ll also see a thin film of sorrow... a deep rooted sadness that his dadi abandoned them when he needed her the most... and now she is asking him why he dint consult with her about his marriage...?

my heart cried for him today...

so guys i won the bet !!!! i love dadi more than angel... i knew i ll be the one rabba veying her...😉
i am so disappointed with this episode... this is the first time i been so disappointed...
what the hell were they doing???? how can the cvs do this to mee..??

1. no bloopers🤢

2. no body doubles🤢

3. no ott comedy 🤢

4. no anjali!!( ramanchi)
🤢

5. non crying n normal payal 🤢

6. bearable mami!!! 🤢

7. no akash!!
🤢

p.s.-
i think i need to send a serious email to the production house...
demanding an apology!!!

but before i say good bye... some points by mr kamlesh khabriji that u must try to decode!!

1. why wasnt khushiji wearing her amma ki akhiri nishani today???? is it something related to her past? is it wat half the forum is trying to decode??? is that the missing link

2. why is dadiji's wig so funny ??? was it borrowed from a scarecrow??? is the PH trying to  
   save more money???
3. where is dadiji sleeping? is it naniji's room? or masala mama's? or hp's? if its hps room ve they done the shuddhikaran yet?
4. will dadi say "what the" tmrw? can we expect some great oneliners from her also?
5. why dint dadi ask about mahinder singh raizada? or she also forgot about him like the rest of the clan?
6. why isnt akash coming back home? is he that scared of dadi? or is he having an affair with mrs kaul?

if u find the answers please pm me.. i ll be waiting
😃

p.s.- guys, ur feedback means a lot to me...thanks for encouraging me..
love u all...
p.p.s.-my take for the day is dedicated to my partner in crime in spreading cheers through r wonderful little game... we invented in DC...
"krishu"...

who is not able to write any posts now a days because of her exams...miss u😳

Edited by sarithaipkknd - 11 years ago
GirlOfFire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Time past and time Future
What might have been and what has been
Points to one end, which is always present
- T S Eliot (Burnt Norton)

This is the time...

The lines above are a quote from one of my favorite poets, T S Eliot. The lines bookend the first verse along with my signature which contains the first lines of the poem, these are the last of verse 1. The lines above and below bookend that stanza which talks about the strands of life weaving back and forth between the Past, the Present and the Future. 

When Arnav Singh Raizada woke up this morning, he was a man happily in love with his wife, drinking in the sight of her sleeping, rejoicing in being in love and being loved in return. Life couldn't get any better for him, could it? Khushi Kumari Gupta would soon become a Singh Raizada in every sense of the word, very soon. Or so he thought. 

Life however has a way of playing cruel tricks. Suddenly, this beautiful dream of a time Future is shattered by time Past. His grandmother, his father's mother who has been sequestered in an ashram for 14/15 years is suddenly back - in his home and in his life. As he enters his hallway he is stunned to see the woman standing there, next to his sister. A sister who looks guiltily at him! The sight of this woman brings him only pain. Arnav's past is painful. A past that he has dealt with, suppressed and kept hidden even from his love. He has put it aside, and moved on to his present and his future - just as he has put aside his Malik name and become a Singh Raizada. But the past will not let him go. 

He touches her feet, and then is unable to not return the hug. A little bit of joy shines through in him. Perhaps the past is finally over. His nani and dadi hug joyously. And then Nani introduces the two new daughters-in-law. Arnav is proud of the woman he has chosen as his mate, and misses the disdain in his grandmother's demeanour. She is not happy to see that the woman she thought of as a mere servant, is actually the Malik bahu! For the first time, they both bend together to take an elder's blessing. But dadi withholds it from her bahu! He notices it and he is not happy. 

When a man brings a woman into his home as his wife, he sets the tone by which his wife is perceived by his family, and in turn, the tone by which his wife perceives his family. This is true of most Indian families - because a marriage is not just between a man and a woman but between two families, who have decided to become related by choice. Khushi's introduction to the Raizada family was less than perfect. She was thrust upon them as a bahu - like it or not. The reasons for this union are known only to the two of them. Yet he had seen the effect it had on her - from both his and her families. And even in the midst of his anger and pain from her 'betrayal' he was able to perceive how she was being hurt by both their families and it had hurt him then. Once more, he sees the pain in his wife's eyes, but in the Present, he does not have the blindfold of hate and anger on his eyes, and he sees her only with eyes that love. He is furious at dadi for belittling his wife!

But is it just that? There is more to the Past in his life. There are more reasons why he became the man who he was - a bitter, cynical man who believed that money and power could buy anything. He became a 'Karwa Karela' - literally and figuratively, no wonder they are his favourite dish! As a diabetic, he could never touch sweets, they could kill him. So also in life, nothing was sweet for him. 

It is said that when you hate someone from the bottom of your heart, you start becoming like them. Arnav hated Khushi from the bottom of his heart. And slowly she - the girl who loved Jalebis brought the sweet into his life. She fed him a Jalebi. And then she sweetened his life until the bitterness started fading away. 

She comes to their room apprehensive about what she had done wrong, as usual trying to take his pain away, because she does not know what it is that hurts him so much. He doesn't respond, lost in his thoughts. It's only when she sits down and tears are in her eyes, that he turns. And in an oh! so sweet moment, accepts the wrong that he has done her. 'It's not your fault. I forced you into this marriage. So don't hold yourself responsible for even a second.' An acceptance of his immediate Past. A regret that it is not something he can go back and change. But in the Present, he acknowledges it, and in the Future, he will make it right by his actions. A promise unspoken, but there in the words, nevertheless.

He tells her about his grandma. How well he knows her, because somewhere deep down he knows that he was like that. He holds up a mirror to himself, but it's ASR from the Past. 

The sweetness that Khushi has brought into their lives has changed him and while the essence of him may not have changed, he no longer has the apathy of a hard, inflexible, harsh, immovable character. This is Khushi's doing. But, she senses the anger in him, her touch unable to cool him like before. She knows theres more to the story than what just happened. and how innocently she asks him to share with her his pain. She feels like she doesn't know him at all. How little I know this man. Sometime we are so close, and sometimes we are like strangers! The wistfulness in her voice, the want to know him fully and completely are beautifully conveyed by the simple words.

He goes to his grandmothers' room. The two of them are in a heated exchange about Arnav's marriage and he silences them with his words. Finally he has a concrete reason to vent his anger. His marriage. His dadi questions him - what kind of decisions ARE you making, Arnav? She does not question what he has done in the Past - she speaks in the Present. This marriage in her eyes IS a mistake. Now, finally he can release some of the bitterness he felt from the abandonment, the rejection that he has faced from this same woman who refused to look at him, much less speak to him, and today has the audacity to question him. It is only his respect for elders that holds him back. 

He questions her right to even ask any questions. And then she says the one word that is like a matchstick to gas! the B-word - Babuji - I am your babuji's mother. Arnav had made a decision many years ago to never be like his father - NEVER. This is another chapter in his past that rules his Present, and probably his Future. His fury is tightly controlled, deep breaths and a fisted hand reveal his anger. And then he lays down the law - coldly with deadly quiet. I don't want his name spoken of in this house. He draws the line in the sand. His grandma tries to cross it, and he repeats it. She tries to placate him, and then holds up her hand signalling whoever is at the door to stop right there. 

He turns around. Its his wife. In front of him is his Dadi - the Past that he desperately wants to leave behind. Beside her, is his Nani - the beautiful bridge between that Past and his Present. And behind him is his wife - his Present and his Future - who is backing away from his Past. He chooses his Present and his Future. Walks out of the room and stands behind her. His Nani - his Bridge - is satisfied with his choice. His Past is not. 

She tries again - an echo from his past - do not walk away as I speak. And he says, Go on, Speak to me as I stand here beside my Future. And if my Present and my Future cannot be where I am, then I have no need to be there, either. And the Past says - If that is your choice, then I have nothing more to say. And he is calm now - Your choice! I have made mine. I choose to have a Present and I choose to have a Future. 

Arnav Singh Raizada in one short span of time, has made amends for a mistake he made in the Past. In the Present, he has clearly shown how he wishes his wife to be perceived by his family - the Singh Raizadas and the Maliks!

After thoughts:
- NK is a delight! He always warms ones heart with his unflagging support of Khushi and Arnav. When Nani introduces Khushi as Dadi's granddaughter-in-law, he is so happy. There you go! He seems to be saying. And then when Dadi is walking away up the stairs, NK is looking accusingly at Mami - See what you did? You could have avoided all this earlier!!

- The innocence of Payal and NK as they think Dadi must have felt bad because she thought you were a servant! How little do they know of the complex workings of the minds of the people in RM including Dadi! 

- Why was Dadi so annoyed with Khushi? Is it because she thinks that Khushi is a servant who ensnared her beloved grandson? Or is it that once she's made up her mind about Khushi - that she is no more than a servant - she cannot see her as the bahu of the house? I find the depth of her dislike for Khushi almost scary. It's like she KNOWS something about Khushi's past that she has yet to divulge. She has a preconceived notion of Khushi that I for one, am waiting to find out!

- Arnav lifting his wife's face with a hand under her chin - sheer beauty in that small gesture. In the Past - he would always know when she was in trouble, and today, when her mind is troubled, he once again tunes in to it - even though he was so lost in his thoughts before. 

- Absolutely loved Nani taking Dadi to task about her absence and then demanding answers to questions about the family she turned away from. Yesterday's post - I mentioned this. What gives her the right to come back after 14/15 years and then behave like it is her home - when it is ARNAV's home? And today both Nani and Arnav do the same thing! 

- Why was Anjali looking so guiltily at Chotey? What else transpired between her and Dadi that we do not know of? Has she already told her version of the Shyam/Khushi/Arnav triangle to Dadi? Or was it just the Shyam/Khushi version - because Dadi was shocked to know that Khushi was the bahu of the house, so Anjali could not have mentioned that part of the story.

- Why did Arnav's Gandmother reject him?

Time is a cruel thing. It twists and turns in the wind. Brings with it all the rotting decaying smell of the Past and overpowers the fragrance of the Present. What will it do to the budding promise of the Future in the Raizada Mansion?

Here's the link to Director's Cut Index

Edited by GirlOfFire - 11 years ago
coolgal270 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tere Dil Ka Mere Dil Se ,rishta Purana Hain 
In Aankho Se Har Aansu , mujhko Churana Hain 

Teri Bechaini Ka Teri Tanhai Ka,  Ehsaas Hain Mujhko Sun 
Main Jo Saath Tere Hu Phir Tujhe Hain Kaisa Gam , dard Baat Lenge Ham Sun 

In Palko Mein Khushiyo Ka Sapna Sajana Hain 
Tere Dil Ka Mere Dil Se Rishta Purana Hain 

An epi which left me reeling with emotions.  The drama, suspense and romance all entangled. An adamant dadi, a determined ASR, an unsure and apprehensive khushi and exemplary and courageous nani!

Courageous Nani:

Today, I am most touched by nani's character. For she is a woman who took the responsibility of taking care of two kids when the time was most grim. As a mother, wouldnt she have suffered to the maximum when she lost her daughter? when her beautiful grand daughter marriage was cancelled at the last moment? When she found out that her damdji broke her daughter's trust, her happiness, her home. What it would be like for Devyani singh Raizada when her grandchildren had to witness the scandal, when they had to come to terms with the loss of their mother, with the betrayal of their father! 

For her it would have been the toughest because she took it upon herself to make a life out of those two lost souls when her own life was crumbling. Yes she couldn't penetrate the wounded heart of Arnav and stop him from becoming ASR. But she made him a man who is self dependent, she made him a honorable human being, she gave him love,shelter, strength and courage to become what he is today. And most of all she gave Anjali the right direction to overcome her grief. Again, yes, she protected her far too much but to heal her, to make her believe in goodness of the world , to make her forget her painful past. And by making Anjali what she is, she gave Arnav the biggest gift! His di, his life, his support!

And so I was so with her when she questions Dadi about why she is seeking answers now?what about her responsibilities, about her care, concern for her children, How could have she hidden away from taking care of those two, how she never wanted to find out about them and now she is dissapointed with the way things have taken place in RM?
I loved her aggressive stance, loved how she clearly mentions that the past always had and still has an effect on the dwellings withing RM, how dadi cannot deny it!😈

She is the one who proudly introduces Khushi to Subhadra devi as her bahu, the queen of the house. And she is shocked and sad at the way khushi has been rebuffed by her. She goes to make amends, to ensure that dadi understands khushi and gives her the due love. 😃

Also she is genuinely happy when Arnav stands besides khushi. For she has made that man righteous, she trusts him to do no wrong anymore. The insult at khushi pains her as well for she truly loves khushi as her own, every gibe thrown at her, wounds her heart and seeing Arnav supporting khushi makes her smile in content.

But war lines have been drawn! First, only Arnav was the ziddi insaan of the house, now she has to deal with his grandmother!
But however it goes, I have full faith in Nani. She will not let any harm come to khushi, arnav or Anjali this time. She has protected her children all these years and no shyaam or "the woman" can shake that protective shield I so love the 
character!

Adamant Dadi:

A woman who after the gap of 14 years decides to become a part of the family from whom she willingly stayed away. A woman who gets emotional seeing her pota and hugs him affectionately and warmly but her blood freezes the minute she lay eyes on kushi. Naturally the woman is shocked beyond her wits that the naukarani is actually the bahu of the house, her bahu. For her its the biggest blashphemy to have taken place in this decade.

She does not want to remember that fateful night as she still sees "that woman's" face. She wants to deny that it ever happened, she does not want to acknowledge that the past is still haunting them.

When she left the kids in Devyani's care, she trusted her to take care of things.
But to her disaapointment, Arnav beta has married "that woman" without the presence of any family member. She questions about this to her friend, shows her dissapointment at the way things have gone wrong in the family. But she has no answers to Devyani's counter questions. What can she say? Why she did not want to shoulder the responsibility? why she never even once asked about the well being of her grandchildren? She averts her eyes as she cannot look into the eyes of Devyani singh raizada.😈

She wants to know the answers to her questions and Arnav informs her that it was he who didnt tell nani about his marriage. Dadi is shocked and reprimands him for not even considering telling anyone about his decision, not even takingpermission to marry. The last time she met him, he was a kid who was basking in the love of his mother, a grandson who would have been polite, respectful and soft spoken! But she has no idea that this Arnav is not that child. He will not listen quietly when accusations are being thrown at him. And so she gets shock-pe-shock at his audacity to question her love, her concern for their well being. This is unacceptable behavior and she unknowingly hits him where it hurts the most. She compares him to his father, a deadly mistake for which she is warned, cautioned against! 

She cannot let the bahu enter her world for she is not accepted there yet. To her amazement, a simple act of hers is met with rebellion from her grandson. Again, she cannot believe the arrogance of the man to have not let her finish the sentence and to revolt in that fashion.

The "Malik" in her makes her stand her ground and she is already locking horns with the Man of the house although its only been a few hours since she met him.

How long will she refuse to acknowledge khushi as her daughter-in-law? For how long she will not accept that what happened 14 yrs ago, is still shaking the grounds of the house? Will she fight back this time or will she leave the task to nani as she did in the past?...We will have to see.

Apprehensive khushi:

She is happy for Arnavji, she is happy he has met his grandmother and has her blessings. But when Naniji calls her to take her rightful place, she does not know how to proceed for she is not sure of her footing with Dadi. The same woman who snubbed her, would she be happy to find out that she is her bahu, would she be accepted and loved? 
All her fears come true when Dadi refuses to give  her blessings and accounts her responsible. For khushi is not sure of the reason for dadi's immediate dislike to her. 
As she searches for answers, she finds a withdrawn Arnavji immersed in his thoughts. She assures him that she or their marriage might be the reason for dadi's behavior. All she wants to do is comfort him when she herself is hurting!
At his indirect apology that he was the reason for their hasty marriage, she is moved.But she is KKGSR, his soulmate. She immediately understands its more that what meets the eye. 
She has come to the stage of the relationship where she wants to know man behind Arnavji, to know his secrets, to share his sorrow! Loved how she tells him that somehow she feels she doesnt know him at all. She is ready to accept this bitter truth and be honest about it!

She is still sure that she can charm dadi as she does everybody.So she goes to apologize but instead gets rejected again. But the next moment, her knight in shining armor declares to his dadi that his place is rightfully besides his wife. Khushi who has just found her footing with Arnav is moved beyond words!
At this point, she is both happy and sad. Happy coz her man has upheld her honor but she can sense the strain in the relationship as well as how much it will pain her arnavji to be caught in the middle!

She will not let Arnav suffer in silence, she will make him open up, she will show him that by sharing his pain, he will reduce it and be free of the burdens!

Determined Arnav:

A man who is not used to show his emotions is visible moved by the presence of his grandmother! He wants to ask her so many questions but before he can do that, he is caught unawares at the way his wife is being treated!
Loved his shock at dadi moving her feet away and denying khushi her blessings. He is 😲, sad and hurt by this.
Arrival of dadi invokes all bitter memories, most prominently where he sees his mother running away. He is unsure of the reason for dadi's sudden arrival at RM, how will that change his equation, would that effect khushi in any way or not! He is still immersed in the thoughts when his lovely wife in her round-about way apologizes for doing something to anger his dadi.

He cannot take it if khushi blames herself for their marriage for he very well knows he is the one to be blamed! Even though he is worried and sad, he understands khushi's hurt immediately and being ASR, rightfully owns upto his mistake in order to lessen her burden!

What a beautiful scene. He is apologizing the way he does best, by his direct talks and actions. But he is not yet ready to give away all the hurt hiding inside him, share his pain. For he simply does not know how to do that. All is life, he has been the sponge who absorbs everyone's sorrow and difficulties. Before khushi, there was no one in his life to willingly wanting to share his torment. but now he has that support in his wife, that willingness to make his pain go away, to make him happy and heal him from within.😃

It will take time for him to come out of his shell but he will do it. Khushi's love will make him do that!

He wants to set things straight and so he goes to meet Dadi. 
To his shock dadi is questioning about his motives now when all these years she did not bother to check up on him. It's his hurt, his betrayal, his anger at dadi  for not being there for him when he needed her. Its the 15 year old boy and not the grown up man telling her how dissapointed and hurt he is with her abandoning them. 
But it is completely intolerable for him to be compared to his father! How can he be compared  to that man for Arnav is an honorable, righteous man! For him, its the biggest insult and he cannot mask his loathing and anger while he talks about Senior Malik.

He is a man who will move heaven and earth to protect his wife, her honor. And he does the same today. He declares in front of his rigid grandmother that he will not let any disrespect come to khushi. If she is not allowed to enter her world, so is he. If she does not want to accept khushi as her bahu, he will not have any relationship with her. He is, where khushi is.😃

The two maliks are standing tall, rigid, like a wall which will not move, come what may, but will khushi's love, nani's effort and Arnav's righteousness be able to soften Dadi's stance? Will it heal the old wounds and strengthen the bonds between the Two generations?
I am eagerly waiting to find out! Interesting times have just started!!

Other little things:

Loved how mami responded today by hiding behind Nk. It was so naturally done!

Loved NK's nod of approval and happiness when nani proudly announces khushi as the bahu rani of the house! A true friend.

To the CVs:

I want clarity. Is it 14 years or 15 years? Please bata do, we have to get our timelines right!

Payal didnt come forward to touch dadi's feet and take blessings? Why? Is it reserved for the badi bahu of the house?

Credits:

Barun sobti: Need to buy a new dictionary which has some freshly invented words for appreciation! I am in your Awe! If I could hail you, I would do it today..The sheer brilliance of your acting, that restrained loathing and anger while talking to dadi, wao! just wao!!👏

Sanaya irani: You were magnificent! The love, the anxiety, the fear and the pain, all beautifully portrayed! Amazing.

Dadiji: Brilliant in doing this role. your Body language sends chill down my spine, esp when u glare at khush like that!

Naniji: Loved you...your stance, expressions, BL everything was upto the mark.

CVs: I am very happy with the execution today. Esp the 1st seg was beautifully done. Created the right amount of curiosity with rising blood pressure. Enjoyed it immensely!!

Love, Sumi

Edited by coolgal270 - 11 years ago
aditi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Kitni Baatein Yaad Aati Hain
Tasveerein Si Ban Jaati Hain
Mein Kaise Inhein Bhooloon..Dil Ko Kya Samjhaon!!

WOW...what a Power-Packed Episode!! So Intense, emotionally charged, , all the pent up feelings, frustrations, turmoils, pain & agonies of years, slowly coming to the forefront...loved the drama, loved the pace.. Absolutely Amazing & brilliant👏👏👏!!
Hats Off to Gul, Mr. Khan & IPK team for putting up such a powerful episode & special credits to Barun & Jayshree T ...these two were fantastic & mind blowing⭐️⭐️!!

Two things especially caught my eye today -
One, Arnav trying to deal with his pent up emotions after being confronted with his painful past, & Two our Rocking Naniji & the way she stood up to dadiji!!

WoW...Naniji was absolutely amazing today👏!! From the very first scene, where as a true anchor, she understood that arnav had gone back into the times, so brought him back from his reverie to the reality, & introduced both the Bahus...Loved her loving & warm tone urging khushi to take Dadiji's blessing... , was clearly shocked, sad & disappointed the way dadiji treated khushi, but immediately regained her calm to sooth down arnav knowing his anger & the hurt he must be feeling!!

Her Scene with dadi was very powerful...Jayshree T was excellent today⭐️⭐️!!
She gave Dadiji what was most needed...A Reality Check!! Initially being a very warm, she tried to put some sense into her that Rather than getting angry over issues about which she doesn't have any knowledge, she should be happy that she is back with family after so many years!! But when wrongly accused by dadiji for failing in her responsibilities & duties, where she was the one who had been fulfilling them
always & dadi just leaving it on her, she immediately put her back on the track!! She rightly questioned her for leaving everyone & not even wanting to see them!! She told her to Stop Living in Denial... coz escaping from the reality would just worsen things!! & advised her to accept that incident had taken place & it had changed their lives forever, rather than trying to run away from it!!

This scene again brought out the difference of personalities between nani & dadi & how the same incident affected these two in such a contrasting manner!! That incident had taken away former's daughter & latter's son, but whereas Dadiji chose to live in denial not even ready to remember it & just leaving all her responsibilities behind!! Naniji instead -- chose to Accept the reality,
however bitter it was, took in charge of the situation, fulfilling all her duties, trying to repair every thing which that incident had broken down, & engulfing the two siblings with her warm love, care & concern!!

Both have gone through the same pain, but still one secluded herself from everything even ignoring her duties whereas another went on to put back life into these two very
broken, & vulnerable parent less siblings, burying all her pain, her shattered heart, her sadness inside herself, so as to give those two a new & rejuvenated life...& Yet never afraid of talking about the incident, never living in denial!! Loving Naniji even more now...what a Lady!! I am sure all these years, while carrying out all her duties, yet bearing so much pain inside her...Nani's heart must be saying the same lines as the title song - Kitni Baatein Yaad Aati Hain.. Tasveerein Si Ban Jaati Hain; Mein Kaise Inhein Bhooloon..Dil Ko Kya Samjhaon!!

Moreover, How well Nani knows & understands Arnav...the moment Dadi mentioned arnav's father, her eyes mirrored the fear over the confrontation which was now inevitable!! She knows that how arnav can't even bear to hear the name of his father!! Secondly, loved how she hated when dadi stopped khushi from entering, & loved her even more seeing how elated she was when arnav stood by khushi!! Perfect expressions at every moment Jayshree T ...Bang On!! really loved you today👏👏!!

Now, talking about Arnav...well Barun was just outstanding today⭐️, right from the opening shot, when his eyes met with dadi's - showing myriad of emotions - pain, hurt, affection, & even fear -- while coming face to face with a reality which reminds him of his painful past!! His pride feeling when khushi was being introduced as his wife & his hurt filled questioning face when dadi refuses to bless khushi...were just perfect expressions👏!!

Coming to the Bedroom scene...Man.. he looked so broken & vulnerable!! Totally lost in thoughts, gone back into the past, thinking about that terrible day, how he lost his parents & everything, how it changed his life, how his dadi refused his every attempt to be with him, & how suddenly Today she is here at his home...his conflict, his pain, his frustration all was clearly written over his face!! Initially so engrossed in his own thoughts that didn't even respond to khushi but later on, not only comforted her but for the first time accepted every blame for the forced marriage, owned up to the horrible mistake he had committed!! Beautiful scene😳😳!! However, the moment Khushi tried to know the reason behind his sorrows & anger, he once again shut himself, backed away from the scene, again being reluctant & unable to open up!! While he shared her pain, took away her sorrows by accepting his mistake, but refused to share his with him, keeping it all burning inside him!!

Arnav for so long, has kept all his emotions - his pain, his hurt, his loneliness, vulnerabilities, frustration -- all closed behind his cold, steel face, never opening & sharing himself!! he has developed his own style of behavior in all these years, always living on his own terms, never letting any one interfering in his life, never letting anyone question his decisions about his life!!So today, when Dadi, enters suddenly in his life after 14 or 15  years 😕 (Really confused..PH help plzz), questions him &
His Nani on the most wonderful relationship that he has made for himself, demands answers from him & even accuses him to be like his father...He Looses it all!! All the pent-up feelings burning inside for all these years explode like a volcano & he answers back saying what rights she has to question him after leaving him like that!! WoW...Loved Barun when arnav was questioning dadi...beautiful voice modulation, very touching & poignant expressions..filled with hurt, pain, anguish, throat constricted...as if almost about to break down..Outstanding!! He moved me by his acting & made me feel every pain arnav is going thru...Brilliant Sobti...Brilliant👏👏👏

From the song that I have posted below - "Tujhse Naaraz Nahi Zindagi", these are few line that I would specially like to quote - for what arnav has gone through in the past under the effect of that terrible incident - 

Zindagi tere Ghum ne Humein,
Rishte Naye Samajhaye!
Mile jo Humein Dhoop Mein Mile,
Chhaanv ke Thande Saaye!!

What & How Arnav spoke to his dadi today, It wasn't the 27 year old Arnav speaking, this was the hurt & pain of the 15 year old boy lashing out, whose dadi had left him when he needed her the most, when he had just lost his parents, & She even refused to even meet him even once !! The same dadi whose love, care, tending he had badly needed when he had no one to look up, had instead left him to heal all by himself!! That time Nani took him under the warm shelter of true love & care, brought him & his di up, raised him & made him the man that he is Today!! So today, When He sees Dadi making a sudden come back into his life, giving no explanations behind her behavior towards him & anjali,
refusing to bless & accept his wife, demanding answers from his nani, questioning him like this, He retorts back not only with Anger but also venting out all the pain, hurt & frustration over how badly cheated he had felt when she left!!

Seeing her stopping khushi - the woman who gave him another life, who tought him how to love & smile again, the woman who is reason for his existence -- Even from entering the room, becomes the final straw & it makes him take a even more powerful & an Open Gesture!! He turns his back at dadiji, leaves the room while she is talking & stands beside his wife coz where there is no place for his wife, even he can't be a part of that place, immediately Demanding her to accept khushi & give her the respect that she deserves!! Wow...wow...wow...It was an amazingly touching & heart-melting moment😳, very beautiful indeed, overwhelmed me & almost made me cry...actually at loss of words to describe the love, purity & sheer beauty that one line of arnav's held... Incomparable & one of his most wonderful gestures ever😳!! Loved khushi's wonderful transition of reactions - first surprise, then filled with immense pride & admiration at his love & support, & then shock, seeing his Attitude with Dadi, showing his vocal disapproval of the way Dadi is Treating her...beautiful expressions👏..Loved the Camera Angle that time...made the scene even more beautiful!!

Some Other Pointers -
  • Loved NK's expressions when Nani introduces khushi as arnav's wife...wow, he is such a endearing friend, so genuinely happy, proud & satisfied that finally the truth is out!! Love u NK 🤗
  • Mami was hilarious, trying to hide behind Nk from dadi's wrath when khushi's truth came out😆
  • Glad that payal is constantly being at khushi's side to comfort & support her!!
Some how the doubt that dadi's return has something to do with shyam, is strengthening more & more for me!! The woman who despite arnav, nani, anjali's persistent efforts for so many years had refused to meet them at all, has suddenly returned back for good!!...Why?? ..Further, she was missing for 2 days from the Ashram, where was she for these 2 days😕??

Amazing Episode...lovely music especially that drum roll one during Dadi - nani confrontation, awesome direction, wonderful script, & dialogues were bang on!! Highly fast paced, power-packed & It truly was a Episode of Substance!! Loved it👏👏!
& Lastly, Amazing & brilliant performances by all -  Barun, Jayshree T, Sanaya & Swati 👏👏!! Loved all of them, specially Barun & Jayshree ...They Rocked the show tonight!!...amazing voice modulation, beautiful expression, perfect body language...truly par excellence
⭐️⭐️⭐️
...Hats off to both of them !!!

Truly, Madly, Deeply loving this phase of the show...full of passion, intensity, drama, love & romance!! Loving the IPK, CUT IT!!

Enjoy the song...Listen it from Arnav's POV !!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn4-gFQXDpk[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by aditi07 - 11 years ago