Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kinshukangel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I don't like the behaving of krishna and her mom towards pintu and his family.krishna's mom showing her anger towards pintu and his family all time how she can forget this all done by also nirmal and krishna never cares about pintu she just care her family.
coolbreeze thumbnail
can i ask u something is really krishna is a married women?😕pati patni mein dooriyam tho  normal hai that doesn't mean ki woh sindoor na daale aur mangalsutra pehna chod de im not shocked ki iski trp sabse low hai they truly deserve it.
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
mangal sootra toh pehle se nahi pehni...only ganga and sargam wore... though I dont know why?
Jade0001 thumbnail
Krishna needs to give more consideration to her marriage , she loves Pinto she says it but she needs to also show him .
Pinto always does things to lighten her mood , he supports her so whats wrong with her why can't she also do the same for him .

I just did'nt like how she left Pinto I mean she is married to him so why does she carry on in that manner as if she is stealing or commiting a crime could she not stand up to Dehati just for once
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I completely agree with you Moni. I can tolerate her silence in front of anyone but can't tolerate her silence in front of BDP. I want her to give them back not with actions but with words.
I want her to support pintu like he does always now he will be supporting her in doing IAS also
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: coolbreeze

can i ask u something is really krishna is a married women?😕pati patni mein dooriyam tho  normal hai that doesn't mean ki woh sindoor na daale aur mangalsutra pehna chod de im not shocked ki iski trp sabse low hai they truly deserve it.

Usne Sindoor lagaana nahi choda . She is still putting it . Aur mangalsutra har Hindu caste mein pehnna zaroori nahi hai . Sindoor is what the most imp thing.