Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@Fari...yes its indeed the 2nd chance of CVs which they already mucked up in the 1st scene by showing the leap of 9yrs & 4mths πŸ˜† & celebrating Anand's b'day.

EK In spite of having the power to wipe the slate clean & start over has created more mess than give it a fresh start  is the same recycled parichay which is in store for us, SINAL kids & parent trap story is the bonus this time around πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† don't think the CVs will give a thought to kunal's parichay in the second innings too 

@shehnaz ...expecting something from KC is like waiting for a miracle to happen. don't think we'l get to see that...but i hope CVs spare him & re-struct some of his lost glory πŸ˜‰
Yes, the anand c is the replica of siddhi & has traits of Sr anand, to tell you the truth i never did much like Anand's character, he was too boring & i was happy when he bid adieu so that SINAL could get together πŸ˜‰ looking forward to see how siddhi & her naughty son bond, it sounds more fun than KC-anand πŸ˜‰ & yeah am not watching it at 9.30pm, will catch up on repeats only πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
Edited by rainbowgirl - 11 years ago
chitsss thumbnail
Hey Ramya nice post!πŸ˜‰

Well out of curiosity I did catch the episode online, did it disappoint me? Big time, that later! But first it amused me and I do applaud the CV's for their nerve, one should always appreciate a person who can laugh at himself and here we a brood of extremely talented people collectively mocking themselves.After all yesterday was just a spoof they pulled on themselves right?πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Now Kunal Chopra has consistently been disappointing me for a couple of months and hats off to him but he did pull it off again yesterday!πŸ‘πŸ‘ He has been shown many a time as a leeching brother , son and husband.But yesterday added another feather to his cap that of a irresponsible dad! C'mon it's bad enough that he fights to make money to buy his son a gift but later needs his 9 year old to save him from goons. Save impregnating his wife at the very first physical encounter they had what has this guy ever done right? I don't understand why the CV's hate Kunal Chopra so much ? Why would their kill their own baby?😑😑I did not want to see him rich and getting out helicopters and running across green vast lawns but I would have been glad to see him wear formals and board the mumbai local to work. 

Only good thing about the episode was to know that Kunal hasn't married Richa yet but it disheartened me to know that Kunal in 9 years has grown none the wiser.And why is the witch still allowed inside the house?😑😑What will we viewers have to do to be spared of that torture named Richa Thakral?😑😑

Anand Chopra seems like a sweet little thing hopefully he turns out more like his mom than his Anand chachu!While Anand chachu was boring Siddhi has some spunk to her credit!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

The only way to redeem Kunal Chopra and Parichay is to show him finally put his gold medalist brain to use and expose Richa Thakral and chuck her out of his house and the show asap!!!!🀒
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Like all of you I too can't forget past 2 weeks.
Sure CVs forgot what KC stands for, they manipulated him and made him forget everything Siddhi and Richa did. Even right now not much is happening. Sure his contempt for Richa is very much there but that is not enough to redeem him. 

I am thinking this whole week is not giving us anything but disappointment. Only good thing remain is good acting by SS but what's the point if that is not supported by strong story line and character consistency. 
rainbowgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitsss

Hey Ramya nice post!πŸ˜‰

Well out of curiosity I did catch the episode online, did it disappoint me? Big time, that later! But first it amused me and I do applaud the CV's for their nerve, one should always appreciate a person who can laugh at himself and here we a brood of extremely talented people collectively mocking themselves.After all yesterday was just a spoof they pulled on themselves right?πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Now Kunal Chopra has consistently been disappointing me for a couple of months and hats off to him but he did pull it off again yesterday!πŸ‘πŸ‘ He has been shown many a time as a leeching brother , son and husband.But yesterday added another feather to his cap that of a irresponsible dad! C'mon it's bad enough that he fights to make money to buy his son a gift but later needs his 9 year old to save him from goons. Save impregnating his wife at the very first physical encounter they had what has this guy ever done right? I don't understand why the CV's hate Kunal Chopra so much ? Why would their kill their own baby?😑😑I did not want to see him rich and getting out helicopters and running across green vast lawns but I would have been glad to see him wear formals and board the mumbai local to work. 

Only good thing about the episode was to know that Kunal hasn't married Richa yet but it disheartened me to know that Kunal in 9 years has grown none the wiser.And why is the witch still allowed inside the house?😑😑What will we viewers have to do to be spared of that torture named Richa Thakral?😑😑

Anand Chopra seems like a sweet little thing hopefully he turns out more like his mom than his Anand chachu!While Anand chachu was boring Siddhi has some spunk to her credit!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

The only way to redeem Kunal Chopra and Parichay is to show him finally put his gold medalist brain to use and expose Richa Thakral and chuck her out of his house and the show asap!!!!🀒

hey Chitra,

Looks like that will be our wishful thinking, y'day kunal did give Richa on the face but i read in today's LU that he's gladly allowed her to arrange a b'day party for his son  not only that he & his family are all dressed up to break open the bottle of champagne to celebrate Anand's b'day with Richa Thakral the host πŸ˜‘

I swear, don't understand what janam's badla are Ekdita (EK=Nivedita) πŸ˜‰ taking on kunal They are hell bent on pushing him in to the lowest pit of gutter πŸ˜‘ Even a true feminist will not butcher a man like these people have done  He isn't going to un-cover Richa's truth πŸ€’ the twins will act as a catalyst or sulekhaji might blurt it out to kunal on seeing his hatred towards siddhi. Last but not the least fate might intervene to set things properly πŸ€’

By the looks of it Richa will rule Parichay for the next couple of months 🀒until the twins swap places & take things in their own tiny hands to get their dumb parents together. Until richa is running wild i stay away from the show & many people like me who think she's puke worthy do the same. Wonder how the TRPs will make an upward swing in such case? the novelty of twins will fade soon, until CVs come up with something watchable & make richa pack her bags soon TRPs ain't talking πŸ˜‰ 
Edited by rainbowgirl - 11 years ago
rainbowgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: jay_bpm

Like all of you I too can't forget past 2 weeks.

Sure CVs forgot what KC stands for, they manipulated him and made him forget everything Siddhi and Richa did. Even right now not much is happening. Sure his contempt for Richa is very much there but that is not enough to redeem him. 

I am thinking this whole week is not giving us anything but disappointment. Only good thing remain is good acting by SS but what's the point if that is not supported by strong story line and character consistency. 

Jay i have never questioned the SS's acting ability, in fact the entire cast's acting is the only good thing going for the show. 

It really pains me to see that KC is being mauled by the CVs so mercilessly, read the LU today that KC gladly allowed Richa the snake to arrange a grand b'day party to Anand. what kind of person does that? πŸ˜• he has no qualms about richa waltzing into his house & playing host to his son's b'day party but he cannot think straight when it comes to Siddhi's stupid sacrifice πŸ˜‘ KC could have been redeemed big time if he hadn't allowed Richa anywhere near him & his house
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rainbowgirl

Jay i have never questioned the SS's acting ability, in fact the entire cast's acting is the only good thing going for the show. 

It really pains me to see that KC is being mauled by the CVs so mercilessly, read the LU today that KC gladly allowed Richa the snake to arrange a grand b'day party to Anand. what kind of person does that? πŸ˜• he has no qualms about richa waltzing into his house & playing host to his son's b'day party but he cannot think straight when it comes to Siddhi's stupid sacrifice πŸ˜‘ KC could have been redeemed big time if he hadn't allowed Richa anywhere near him & his house. 

@ red - if leap had started from there, half battle to win viewers back could've been achieved right there. But I think CVs really really hate Kunal that they dazzle us every time how much further they can take their process.