Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vampire12345678 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: rocker12

thanx but i just gave ur work a bit texture to make it attractive :) thats all :P  

but u still took the time out and did great work because if you something to be sold then you have to promote it just like that if we would have posted the episode jsut like that then it would be boring your great work brings more life to it and that is a awesome thing and what you did i would not have not being able to because i suck at decorations so did a good job 
rocker12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vampire12345678

but u still took the time out and did great work because if you something to be sold then you have to promote it just like that if we would have posted the episode jsut like that then it would be boring your great work brings more life to it and that is a awesome thing and what you did i would not have not being able to because i suck at decorations so did a good job 

ohh man soo much appreciation anything for the team :P
CharmingAngel7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow guyz the epi was jst amazing mindblowing really loved it to the core... loved the manveer sequence throughout😳... the proposing, locket & the room from their childhood scrapbook with manveer written on it 😍 everything was so awesome brilliantly written guyz hmm suspense at the end whose that caller worrying uday eager to know cant wait for nxt epi😊.. from writing to presentation everything is jst perfect guyz superb job from whole team👏 Edited by CharmingAngel7 - 11 years ago
rocker12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CharmingAngel7

Wow guyz the epi was jst amazing mindblowing really loved it to the core... loved the manveer sequence throughout😳... the proposing, locket & the room from their childhood scrapbook with manveer written on it 😍 everything was so awesome brilliantly written guyz hmm suspense at the end whose that caller worrying uday eager to know cant wait for nxt epi😊.. from writing to presentation everything is jst perfect guyz superb job from whole team👏

thanx dear glad u liked our teams work :)  
Dae_drmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aww..well written
aisa epi kabhi nahi mila atleast padhne mila..
well written ...good going girls!!!
keep it up!!!
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

I'm glad you enjoyed it thank you so much for the appreciation🤗

IshaAkbar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great episode manyata and uday scene was awesome just curious wat happend at the end Edited by ARDMG - 11 years ago
aaaaaaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
👏awesome guyz u did a great job apki waja se manveer hamesha hamare dilon me zindaa rhen ge
a bundle of thanx
😊👍🏼
-Niha- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
another amazing episode
i wonder who's bothering uday
can't wait for tmoz's epi
ultravioletray thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow...hats off 2 the writers...👏