Lots of drama to unfold in Pavitra Rishta- Article

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
😭Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negi

Balaji Telefilms' Pavitra Rishta will be witnessing some high end drama in the upcoming episodes. As seen, the Deshmukh family was left traumatized after Purvi's (Asha Negi) kidnapping incident and Arjun (Rithvik Dhanjani) being hospitalized. However, things would turn out to be better for the family in the coming days.

Arjun has come back home after recuperating at the hospital, and in the future plot viewers will see a sequence wherein Purvi and Arjun will be all set to get engaged.

Now, Sulochana (Savita Prabhune) ' who happens to be supporting Purvi and Arjun's relationship ' will go ahead and invite Savita (Usha Nadkarni) for the ceremony. In the process, Savita and Sulochana will enter into a verbal tiff. In another twist, Archana (Anikta Lokhande) who till date was against the union of Purvi and Arjun, will have a change of heart and go ahead to make all necessary arrangements for the engagement ceremony.

So far'so good'but folks'this is a daily soap'it has to have more twists and turns. What are we heading at? Read on'

When the TV buffs will wait for Purvi and Arjun to enter the wedlock, things will take a volte-face and the duo will part ways. Yes'this will come as a shocker for everyone.

The creative will incorporate a sub-plot wherein Sameer Rane, (Aarav Singh) who rescued Purvi from the kidnappers, will emerge as the love interest of Purvi. And what will happen to Arjun? Well'he will go ahead and tie the knot with Ovi (Shruti Kanwar).

When contacted Aarav Singh to learn about the upcoming track, he said, "Yes, I am playing a parallel lead and will be romantically involved with Purvi. I am yet to shoot the sequences hence can't comment any further."

PS: Not happy with this article..😭

Edited by style14 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I knew this will happen and its happening . Ovi & Arjun marriage but Purvi and Sameer ???
nalonynnej thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG!!! No!!! 😭 I swear I'm not watching PR anymore if this stupid track is shown. 😡 What the hell are the CVs thinking? Leave it up to them to ruin a beautiful romance! 😭Edited by nalonynnej - 11 years ago
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I WILLL LEAVE THIS SHOW  IF ANYTHING WILL HAPPEN LIKE THAT,,,,,,,,,,,,,RIDICULOUS
purethought thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
BYE BYE PAVITRA RISHTA .. A BUNCH OF SADIST SCRIPT WRITERS.
i never usually lose my cool .. but this one is too much. I won't be around in the forum much now. Might return once in a while for the very nice and sweet members of the forum. Edited by purethought - 11 years ago
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ITS PAVITRA RISHTA OR APVITRA RISHTA ,,,,,,,,,,,,,MAD CREATIVE
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Only one thing to say, What ever may happen, all the separation and emotional drama.. Arjun and Purvi have to be together at the end. Period.

Arjun cannot marry Ovi. Thats it. This article has pissed me off...:@
sharona_bha thumbnail
oh my god purvi with sameer im going to stop watch thsi serial why not this new boy with ovi im sorry but if this happen im stop to watch thsi srilal because for me it is only arjun and purvi and no one else.
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Ridiculous ...🤢

hehe di, we have been tolerating such stupid track since many years in PR..
blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What the hell is this? Can we email to Ekta before this track happen??? We do not wish to see ARJUN getting married with OVI... if this happen i will stop watching PR.