Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Tellyvisions modern shaadi🤣

Okay so from tomorrows precap, do you think he will break their ristha?? Paddy challenged him, with Mukkunds re entry...i think we are up for some jealousy drama and Maddy will turn over to RKs side after a lot of MU, what not🤔
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aahaana

Tellyvisions modern shaadi🤣

Okay so from tomorrows precap, do you think he will break their ristha?? Paddy challenged him, with Mukkunds re entry...i think we are up for some jealousy drama and Maddy will turn over to RKs side after a lot of MU, what not🤔

I don't care actually.. i'll be into mb till she falls in love with rk ji
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

welcome ji...how was your hitler didi today😳😆

you know the answer, yet you're asking ðŸ˜†
Aahaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sano88

I don't care actually.. i'll be into mb till she falls in love with rk ji

Bhahaha..like did you with maanet...lol...u took off once they confessed🤣 gosh..i remember those times😆😆😆
Aahaana thumbnail
you know the answer, yet you're asking ðŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

I saw your condition while you saw that thanks to the emos🤣🤣 but i want you to type it for me and you are yet to give me comments about MB😈😆
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LOL Sano.. what phone do you have then? Don't tell me I-phones have ping too?
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I saw your condition while you saw that thanks to the emos🤣🤣 but i want you to type it for me and you are yet to give me comments about MB😈😆

I like the little one in it ðŸ˜† that's about it

I'm yet to watch MB ðŸ¤”
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
NBT Today's LU..

Mohan arrives home and Guru opens the door with aarti. He asks where Megha and kids are? Guru says why do I feel you did some kand there. Mohan says yes I did are you happy.  Guru asks Mohan where Megha and kids are?

Addu telling MIL and Jiji about Nepal and cable car. Megha lost in thoughts. Nanhi teases Addu of being scared.  Addu rubbishes it. MIL notices Megha looking lost. She calls out to her. Jiji says Megha is still lost in her HM. Nanhi notices Megha too.

Mohan tells Guru about Ridz being in Nepal and trying to cut her hands. Her rants etc... Mohan says what could he have done. Mohan says I should have told her the truth beforehand. Guru thinks to himself that he should not tell Mohan about Renu sending Venu to Ridz's house.  Guru says Megha must be really upset.

Jiji tells Megha that she happy that he belief in Mohan turned out correct. Megha has FB of divorce papers and Mohan's acceptance. MIL asks Megha to go and  check on Mohan to see if he needs anything. MIL asks Megha why she is so lost. Megha says she cannot go back to that house. FIL comes and asks why?

Guru encouraging Mohan to go and speak with Megha. Mohan says but she is not ready to listen to anything. Guru says you had such courage before marriage now what happened? Mohan says if she starts crying then I wouldn't be able to speak. He says he cannot go there. FIL comes and says you have to come there.  Mohan bends to touch FIL's feet and FIL says don't touch my feet and call me Papaji. FIL says how dare you? FIL says if you knew you had this problem you should have told me. I am sitting idle at home I would have gotten this roof repaired. Mohan says roof. FIL starts laughing and says you are wondering how I came to know of this. He says Megha told me. He says you left Megha and children there but did not come yourself. He says you think we'll leave you and Guru here to suffer. Mohan relieved. FIL asks where the leakage is? Mohan grabs FIL's spectacles and pretends to clean it. He motions Guru to do something. Guru throws some water on the ceiling which falls on FIL😆

Megha, Renu and Jiji serving food. Renu is wrapped in a shawl. Sanjay asks her why is she wrapped in such a manner? Renu says this is a "imported shawl" which Megha got for her. Jiji asks Megha to eat. Megha says she doesn't feel like eating. Jiji teases her about missing Mohan. Jiji says the roof will be repaired in a few days and you can go back. Mohan comes there. FIL says see even Mohan is here you can eat now. Renu asking Sanjay if Mohan is here permanently. Jiji teases Mohan. Jiji makes Megha sit next to Mohan. Mohan offers Megha a plate and Megha refuses. This is noticed by everyone. Megha says she will eat from Addu's plate as he always leaves food. 

Megha feeding Addu. She and Mohan reach out to the same glass of water. Mohan and Megha both let the glass go. MIL asks Mohan if he is happy? Megha says yes we all are happy. Megha serves Mohan food. Mohan chokes on his food and Megha thumps his back and gives him water to drink. 

Renu starts sweating and faints. Everyone worried. Sanjay gives water to Renu.  

Nanhi & Addu looking at Nepal snaps. Megha comes there and looks at them. She has FB of Nepal. Mohan comes there. Megha asks Nanhi and Addu to sleep. Nanhi asks Megha if she can sleep in between her and Spiderman. Megha says the bed is too small. 

Precap: Mohan tells Megha that she can stay here if she wants.  He says that that she is the real Mrs. Bhatnagar. Renu listening to all this outside the door. Indu comes to meet Mohan and she opens he car door Riddhima steps out ðŸ˜†
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

To show RKs weakness...she is like a prisoner stuck between son and patidev🤔 I think she there to support Maddy...someone need to tell maddy about his past na😛

She herself first need support. Tongue I feel Maddy (that is MadhuBala right? 😆) can support herself somewhat like she made RK apologized though help from the step father. Still she gave him a challenge. 😆
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: howzzat

LOL Sano.. what phone do you have then? Don't tell me I-phones have ping too?

I'm having Xperia arc s3