Maids have no rights to worship Devi Maiya???!!

Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
What a load of crock that self-righteous Dadi was  spitting today!!! I can see where Anjali got her Poojali ways from!! No person who treats their servants less than human has the right to be respected. I can't believe that woman is a true Lord Krishna devotee. She made Gopi Vau look like a saint today. Heart is more unclean than Khushi's presence...!!! My mom always said the only thing soap and water cannot clean is sin and the way dadi behaved towards Khushi today was rather sinful. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy_1001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Agree with you 100% !

I dont care how you were brought up, where you were raised. You don't disrespect a person just because they are a maid or servant!

A person who does not treat each human being with the respect and dignity with which they deserve to be treated, it does not matter how religiously devoted they are, its just plain disgusting and wrong, and quite against the teachings of any religion!

EDIT: I have nothing against the character of Dadi, I just hated how she displayed her detest for people who are servants.
Edited by Crazy_1001 - 11 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The way she's acting like Maids aren't human beings.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
THAT WOMEN IS DESPICABLE! ANOTHER "Poojali" devotee!

HATE ALL ASR'S FAMILY! Disgusting people!!!
-Sapna- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree! It's disgusting how people can treat other people like that just because they're different from them. I really dislike Dadi's character, and I think if she paid any attention to the scriptures that she's so "devoted" to, she would learn a thing or two about how to treat others with respect. 

A person may be a "servant" but all that means is that they are a hard-working, honest person who didn't get the privilege of being born into a rich life and has to work themselves to the bone everyday to feed and care for themselves and their families. There's no shame in being a person who works hard and honestly for their livelihood and they shouldn't be treated as less than human. 

I think though that in portraying this type of character, the CVs and PH and the writers are trying to raise very real issues in our society and show people just how foolish these ideas are. 

Sorry for the rant, and on a lighter note: april2003 I LOVE your profile pic. Too funny and very true! 
adev thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't understand how her behavior reminds people of Anjali's though! Anjali has never shown disrespect towards people or discriminated against people for who they are.
DiamondLife thumbnail
one who is not clean inside...seeing god's other children as ACHUT...is not human being
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I was appalled to see how Dadi behaved today.. truly if you are a religious person, you would see God in everyone.. no one is above or beneath in stature...

I was angry that no one in the house had the decency to tell Daadi who Khushi was.. Then again, when you have Maami and ASR  emulating her, whom can we blame... I am glad ASR is a changed man today.. thanks to Khushi...

Soon Khushi will make Daadi a changed lady too.. Khsuhi is a girl with a mission 😆

kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Mmm...didn't ASR do the same initially?
Nav_Barun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
during the episode i could'nt srop screaming please somebody tell this budiya that she is not a maid!!!!! but i agree with u even if a maid was doing aarti she should not do this