Guys, how rude of us! Lets correct it.

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
My dear friends, I can't believe how rude we've been😲😲:

We said our good byes to every character on the DEK show except for the servants of the Devgarh Royal household😲. In the absence of whom, the entire house would looked as if a tornado hit the area as we know the royals are totally dependant on their servants. So don't they become important for DEK to smoothly move forward. If the servants like Seema ji, Anjali, Mala, Maali kaka, Maharaj ji and his kitchen team (the chief chef), guards and all the other servants of the house whom we saw time to time😉 weren't there... than royals ki toh band hi baj jati, I tell you😆. Dr. Saab deserves a special mention as well.

So this is a shout out that we appreciated you guys as well even though you were not in the main cast but were prudent to take the story forward. So guys drop in, a say a few good words about the royal servants of the Devgarh household.😊
Edited by mahi0809 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss_Perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
jab RIA  hai tu tension kis baat ka hum post kare ge un ki pics😉 
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Very true.. and DR saab too...

We Musn't forget Akaash - Coz without him our show would never have see the sign of

Edited by carisma2 - 11 years ago
-SilverAngel- thumbnail

Originally posted by: smiley12

jab RIA  hai tu tension kis baat ka hum post kare ge un ki pics😉 

Haan ji zaroor... we should give him a proper farewell too na? After all they served our most favorite royals brilliantly!
Miss_Perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mahi0809

Haan ji zaroor... we should give him a proper farewell too na? After all they served our most favorite royals brilliantly!

RIGHT😃
-SilverAngel- thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

Very true.. and DR saab too...

We Musn't forget Akaash - Coz without him our show would never have see the sign of

Oh yeah, Doctor Saab bhi... I'll edit my post and add his name asap but I don't think anybody in the house considered him as a servant. More like a confidante and family friend and as for Akash.. no words to describe how crucial he was to take the show to its finality, but I won't blame him... the CVs and SA should've had an idea how to run a show. Akash was just a character and AR did his job magnificently whatever he was told. I'm so happy to see ya on the forum Cari, thought you might desert it after the show's gone.

Here's to DEK love and the friendship of all of us 🤗🤗
Edited by mahi0809 - 11 years ago
MsLuscious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Mahi l0vly p0st u r so so ryt they were also part of DEK and they deservex appreciati0n all w0rkd realy hard to pr0duce such a master piece
ilvuday thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
true mahi sach mein...thanku to each n evry servant hu made dek possible.thanx mahi fr telling us😃
-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
MAHI TUMNE TOH TITLE SE DARA HI DIYA THA.😆
Roze12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
BILKUL THEK KAHA MAHI HUM IN SAB KO TO BHOUL HI GAY THAY 

WASAY SEEMA JI MERE FAVRT HAN DAI MAA TOU DARATI THI😆