Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pensink91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Congratulations Dear Indi for becoming a Goldie.

jps01 thumbnail
@ Bluebell, join the line and I can tell you its very long as some of us are on elephants and all!!!😆
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pensink91

Congratulations Dear Indi for becoming a Goldie.

pensink ... Thank you!    All you wonderful people had a great part in me becoming Goldie!!! 
indi thumbnail

Originally posted by: jps01

@ Bluebell, join the line and I can tell you its very long as some of us are on elephants and all!!!😆

jps ... What kind of welcome is that?  Frightening bluebell away in a nice way   😆!!! 

bluebell ... don't be intimidated!!!  The line is long, but at least you have a place in it, even if it's last place   😆!!!!  

PS:  Are you all remembering to hit the Chaska Meter and comment on Himm?  Most times I forget!
Edited by indi - 11 years ago
indi thumbnail

Hey all ... At first, I thought  a few "dharampatnis"  thrown in along the way might be nice.    And then ...   Nahhh ...   won't be the same   😒!!!!!  That's for one special dharampatni from one special Gunda 😉!!!!   In any case, won't fit the character of Anoop  😛!!!    What say you  ??? 

Edited by indi - 11 years ago
pensink91 thumbnail
Show starts with Sahil's mom saying that I am with yu all and can help in whichever way possible even monetarily. Sahil says why are you insulting them as this was our decision. Shivani's dad says we need time to gather ourselves and Anoop's mom replies I too cannot wait as I need to find a cultured girl and get Sahil married to her I am just worried about my son. She asks Sahil to come along but he refuses, Shivani pleads but get a tight slap. shivani's dad says Shivani I need to talk to you alone and with just you. Here Anoop and rest of the family is worried as mom is not answering the phone he tries the driver's phone ad he also does not answer. And Shivani's dad asksher what mistake did we make, what wish we could not fulfil that she humiliated them this way and got married behind their backs. And Shivani says I was just telling Sahil that maybe we made a mistake and got married without thinking.

And now after so much has happened my heart still is saying that I cannot live without Sahil and no matter how hard I try I will keep making the same mistakes. I have always done as you have asked me to and even now if you ask me to leave SAhil I will do it but will not be able tolive with him. She says Devyani di supported me because she know our love is true as she could not get that love and she wanted me to have that happiness and love. Shivani's dad says we did what ever we could do for you and always thought that what I could not giveyou you would get that in your in laws place, but am worried the way your MIL is behaving. Sahil says who said she is all alone in that house Iwill always be with her and want to take her to my house right this minute. Shivani says do you know what u are saying and he insists that the left Shivani go with him. He says you all are elders and everything will happen as you all says ad asks do you see any hesitation in my voice etc. Sahil's mom is remembering Sahil;s words how he got married and wants to bring Shivani home and how and when she has to tell. Mom is having heart palpitations and she asks to stop the car. Anoop is able to reach the driver and he tells he was driving so could not answer and he tells the driver to directly bring her home. Bua tells we will wait but Anoop insists you all go rest. Then Netra asks Mansi where is SAhil Bhaiya and Anoop replies Bhaiya is out with some work. Shivani's parents bless her ...

Shivani's parents ask Sahil to take care of Shivani (At least they could have sent her in a proper dress). Shivani says Sahil what if we stay somewhere else tll matters cool down but he says no we will go today and you should get the same respect as other DILs of the house and remember your husband is with you. Bua asks Anoop it is so late your mom has not returned something is definitely wrong and then she enters and Bua asks her DIL to get water to Mami but she refuses. Then Mansi says mom tell where have you been we were so worried. She says yes now there is no need to hide anything and tells she was at Shivani's parents house and that they got married and she had gone to tell them that she does not accept this marriage. Anoop asks so you went there and as always he is blamed that were you involved too and he says I just got to know and she says oh really!when were you planning to tell me or you too ... and the bell rings and Mansi says I will go check,she opens the door  and its sahil and Shivani and all family leave to see who is there. Here Shivani's dad says dont know how her in laws are treating her and her mom replies she is not a kid and she has to handle everything. Sahil asks how is a new bride welcomed in a house can someone tell me and bua says i will get Arti and Rice Kalash but is stopped by Anoop's mom who says it is not needed.

Bua says it is a bad omen if we dont welcome the bride then she replied it is for DILs not runnaway girls. And Sahil says if this is how you want my new life to start so be it. and he enters with Shivani and tells this is my house and MIL may not be with you but ur husband is with you. Everyone is shocked and speechless at this gesture of Sahil. Mansi tells that Anoop and Sahil I feel you should talk to mom now. Here mom is in her room looking at her and her husband's picture. They enter and Anoop and SAhil talk toher. Sahil says that Shivani is an imp part of this house and I know you were looking at dad's photo and think how wuld papa react if he had been here. Then asks Anoop to take him as she wanted to rest. Sahil asks no I will not leave till she says something and she says yu want to hear my advise, then listen "day after tomorrow is your engagement with Jyoti and Shivani has no place here and he should go leave Shivani at her parents place". Episode ends on Sahil's shocked face.

Precap for tomorrow: Shivani andSahil are leaving the house and go to touch the MIL's feet and she moves back. All are shocked and sahil says from today you have only one son, remember that...

Enjoy!!
indi thumbnail

pensink ... thank you!!!  Wonderful WU, as usual!

So Sahil is getting some backbone!!!   It's time he realises his responsibilities!!!    Feel so very sorry for Shivani!!     Could also feel the parents' disappointment ...
jps01 thumbnail
@ Pensink, thank you very much - let the explosion begin!! Wonder why Anoop did not have much to say!!
pensink91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jps01

@ Pensink, thank you very much - let the explosion begin!! Wonder why Anoop did not have much to say!!

I too was wondering the same, why Anoop kept quiet. Maybe he will stop Sahil tomorrow and talk to his mom. i feel mom is just acting too bossy, he is married so she cannot ask him to marry someone else, how would jyoti's parents feel. She talk about shivani being uncultured but being so stubborn and trying to marry a married son, that is not Hindu culture either. She cannot just tear the marriage certificate and believe the marriage is farce.

she entered the house and immediatly asks Anoop when wre you planning to tell me. Oh come on did she not hear him or what. No offence to anyone I just dont like the mom's attitude. This is my personal opinion. I have never seen any mom like she has been potrayed here.😡
jps01 thumbnail
@ Pensink, totally agree with you.  How can you ask a married man to marry again? Be realistic and geez mom, have a heart and brain!! I actually thought that since Sahil confided in big bro Anoop, he would take the initiative to sort this issue out with his mom but I guess he did not have much language today ðŸ˜•!

You know I watch this show for Himm only but am still waiting for that "wow factor" to really drag me in!!!  Have not seen it so far!! That same "wow factor" had dragged me in earlier on another show just by looking at the main lead and his body language!!  So, I am hoping for Anoop to have a good meaty role in LMYAM!!

I read on another thread that the story will now take off, so I am waiting patiently!!😆

Now, can someone explain to me how Risika's Popular Cast is at 115 (no offence meant) while Himmanshoo went down to 151?  I fervently believe that this system is rigged - I guess the corruption has even manifested itself here!!
Edited by jps01 - 11 years ago