Indira decision to Divorce Rishi...

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Indira decision to divorce Rishi because of the dance competition will bring complications in the paradise of Rishi and Indira...As Rishi took her words quite seriously..
Your ideas!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KajAnj

Indira decision to divorce Rishi because of the dance competition will bring complications in the paradise of Rishi and Indira...As Rishi took her words quite seriously..

Your ideas!!!!

Cant help... now they have to create lots of MU na...what ever is availbale they will use the most
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
But anju my 1rst question is un dono pati patni the kab? they never look like husband wife..to me atleast . ..seems to me they r always look like very close friends to me..indu slaps him few times..😲 sometimes rude attitude towards him..🤔yes natkhat is ok.between husband wife  but those are not natkhats...isnot it weird..
so divorce is not that much surprise from her to him..specially in this case..but Rishi knows  her Brain tumor thing..i guess.. and there is another character is on the way toh abh divorce toh hona hi hai..and after this shaadi mubarak indu will be ok in miracle way and got upset to see rishi with his dusri duhan..😆same o formula...

Edited by kinara17 - 11 years ago
ashish.sachi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aasiya ki Entry Yupiee.😃

She is looking damn cute & sweey.😛

And She is shown a rich girl , in big car.

Now Somebody has come as Rishi's support system.

I am too happy.😛 for Rishi.
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ashish.sachi

Aasiya ki Entry Yupiee.😃

Happiness of support doest come from outside.. we have to feel it from inside😃
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kinara17

But anju my 1rst question is un dono pati patni the kab? they never look like husband wife..to me atleast . ..seems to me they r always look like very close friends to me..indu slaps him few times..😲 sometimes rude attitude towards him..🤔yes natkhat is ok.between husband wife  but those are not natkhats...isnot it weird..
so divorce is not that much surprise from her to him..specially in this case..but Rishi knows  her Brain tumor thing..i guess.. and there is another character is on the way toh abh divorce toh hona hi hai..and after this shaadi mubarak indu will be ok in miracle way and got upset to see rishi with his dusri duhan..😆same o formula...

This is true the respect which exist in a true couple was and is always absent between Rishi and Indira.
Rishi understanding her everytime is something very weird(only serial wale perfect pati) and Indira taking everything so much to granted is also something which cannot be explained.
Yes now that new entry already stepped in so lots of misunderstandingsss😭 and problems will be coming may be this divorce track also until Indira will get to know that she' not suffering from any ailment.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lolo43

not liking the new entry i just want inshi together not some  girl between them i knew indira was in frustation to win the contest before dies that why she talked that way but in heart she still loves rishi😳

AGREE!!! only to win the competition prize she uttered suc harsh words against her hubby but she's in love very much with him.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashish.sachi

Aasiya ki Entry Yupiee.😃

Rishi is from a rich family it is very obvious that person in his surroundings were also of the same level.Good some rich people were needed in the show.
PeraltaGarranty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
oh god those words where harsh!🤢
hes been nothing but supportive but i understand where she came from she needed this competition but as a rishi lover that went a little overborad way too painful

and now abortion drama hes gonna get a lot closer to shweta

and it looks like shwetha was a distant admirer coz she said ricky diwan and not ricky lets see what happens tommorow
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thats what we can expect now. They are on the way of ruining all the characters 🤢