what kind of attitude is dat????

mira thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i donno if dis count as bashing but seriously!!!what pathetic attitude is dat?? ok she thought kushi was servent(wonder hw dat happened but let it be)...is dat hw u behave with servent?? if it was a teenage brat well cud have undertsood...but such an old lady who happens to live in asrahm?? is dat hw elders behave? whats the CVs trying to say?? servets cant touch pooja thali?? wow...dis is gross...nice social message!!! i never felt dis horrible watching this show...now i knw where arnav got his bad traits from...but hes much much better...he wud never behave like dis with HP...and maami!!! plain pathetic characters...is der any1 in dat family except arnav and nani who speak and behave logically...i mean atleast des two always stay true to der character...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anvixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bestesy

Ergh, people are all equal, it pissed me off to see that she was treating her differently, even if she was a servant. Honestly, she is horrible!! 😡

I will nt blame dadi in higher class societies u harldy find people doing all this work and kkg face looked dirty so she mistaked her..nothing wrong...old people are like that..when asr is there why worry?????
Edited by mepobaa - 11 years ago
dushturain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lack of education...small mentality...but lots of money...thats what dadi is
DragonD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Unbelievable --- throughout the episode!!
mira thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mepobaa

I will nt blame dadi in higher class societies u harldy find people doing all this work and kkg face looked dirty so she mistaked her..nothing wrong...old people are like that..when asr is there why worry?????

okei maybe ppl wont do such work in high class societies...but an elder member of family who lives in asram , where ppl learn to understand the voidness of worldly goods act like a snob? even if kushi was a servent is dat hw u behave?? well honestly if i ever take dat tone with my house maid then im sure to be grounded for weeks by my mom/dad...forget my grandparents...they will give me 100 hours lecture on hw to treat ppl with respect...no wonder arnav turned out dis way...i guess his goodness come from his moms side!!c nani!!
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It happens in real... there are people who have bewn brought up like that... i am glad the cv's are showing this coz it one of the major problems-untouchability..i am sure khushi will bring dadi on track
sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
if u have seen satyamev jayate, u will know that this all was an example of the social taboo prevalent in our society known as untouchibilty. 

people of higher social classes consider it below their reputation and as a sin to touch or even breathe the same air as low class people.

its tragic but apparently its the truth
BLR_babe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
it was not abt high class or not ... i have seen ppl trapped in their old customs  ... i had my granny like tht  she didnt let servant touch puja utensils .. didnt alow my friends to enter inner part of the house .. 
i didnt like it but she was my granny .. thts the way she was brought up ..  now dont start bashing  my granny ðŸ˜Š
-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vaishiksg

It happens in real... there are people who have bewn brought up like that... i am glad the cv's are showing this coz it one of the major problems-untouchability..i am sure khushi will bring dadi on track

Very valid point lets see.