Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
So after Monu-Meenu honeymoon only, Janmashtami celebrations and Colors Male leads visiting and all will happen i think!!
ankur281 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Jiji making room for MM romance...

Full Pass nehi adha pass hua hai...avi marksheet ane wala hai...
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wah jiji aap to kmal ho. Naughty.
Silentsoul thumbnail
@Fari  you are always harsh on Mohan...kabhi kabhi to bechare ko chance do...😆use aur ming boggling harqten kareni hai abhi

Shamil...yes u predicted worst fate...iska matlab megha kabhi legally married nahi honge like uttranh
misty85 thumbnail
@Fari, Shamil: tumhare comments padke mera dimag phir se ghoom gaya hai... episode ke baad RM article pe ek aur article likhoongi...😡
Abhi khabar leti hoon...
pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vs-kmh

Kya episode hai. Maza aa gaya. Addu wrong school me baith gaya. Per kya bewkoof driver hai school dress se bhi bache ko nahi pehchana.

cant say exactly..the bus driver n conductor must b sleeping..😆
Once my parents had done this to my niece..She kept screaming that Nana, this is not my bus since all buses were of same colour.they thot she does not wanna go to school..poor kid...Even we had asked the same, did the Bus waala not paid attention of uniform as Parents could not see inside bus ..My parents were feeling so guilty about it...😭 She reached to wrong school and niece told them to call my nana to take me back...
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shamil - Yes even I am sure that she won't. She has very smartly made Mohan believe that she is going to file the divorce papers. The new Monu doesn't have the brains to wonder why he doesn't have to present himself in front of the magistrate for a preliminary hearing.

Kul - Yes I won't. I've come too far to quit. I haven't quit KTLK even after the khichdi they pakaoed. It is like one of those annoying relations you can never break yourself off from.
Edited by NeelimaSJ - 11 years ago
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --Udhay--

So after Monu-Meenu honeymoon only, Janmashtami celebrations and Colors Male leads visiting and all will happen i think!!

Janmashtami first, truth revelation next😆, then Honey Moon😆
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wah addu bete tu to kmal nikla khud hi ghar aa gaya taki koi bri tension na ho.
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: misty85

@Fari, Shamil: tumhare comments padke mera dimag phir se ghoom gaya hai... episode ke baad RM article pe ek aur article likhoongi...😡
Abhi khabar leti hoon...

what a stupid article! makes the critics look like some big traitors😡
I already commented