Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alissa345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: xxDaydreameRxx

Ignore him? don't talk to him, look ta him or notice him..basically start giving him the cold shoulder..if he's not gonna listen to you the nice way then its not ur fault..and tell Dan that obviously you would choose him over everyone else so he should help you out!

umm well i'll definitely ignore him but lets see if that actually works out. Yeah will tell Dan wonder what he has to say all about this.

Yes yes, do tell Dan..im sure he'll be able to help you out πŸ˜Š
and yea like ANam said - tell this guy to F off, or better yet just totally ignore him or something

yeah i'll try to totally ignore him but then i can't even do that cuz of the damn bet😑 Dan will surely understand but what about when he is gone, he'll be leaving soon for his university 😭
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@Alissa- thats bad why dan at different uni? at least u do a different subject from the jerk? so it will be easy to avoid him in a way the far u stay away from the better he thinks dan gna go uni and u will be all over him i dont think so hes a jerk i wana slap him eughhh... u have to sort this the earlier its done the better
@Sawmy- yeh final year the work gna be loads i remember my final year i use to cry so much all worth it in the end

Originally posted by: Havvii

Sb as in saubhagyvati bhava? I like viraj

Yeah πŸ˜ƒ hes amazing KB is a great actor i missed it last night it was 1 hour special
Havii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

He said I'm sorry for being a jerk but I really like you more like love you 😲 And I'm like what the f**k 😲 And goes I didn't mean to hurt ya but that was the only way I could spend time with ya. And then kissed my hand cuz he twisted it earlier in fight 😲 He knows I don't like him and that i have a bf and still he is doing this what? Thts really crap. When he knws u dnt like him nd u hab bf then pass ths date like time pass. Why he is being so cheesy?
@Rajana- watch its good u will love it once u get into the story... yh im watching that too 2mrw as sony will be open on freeview so will watch it...
xxDaydreameRxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Guys I just found out I'm going to my cousins' tomorrow early morning and since they live like 2 hours away..have to wake up like at 6 am so better sleep
talk to you guys later!! Love ya!! πŸ€—
PS: Lissu stop stressing!
alissa345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

He said I'm sorry for being a jerk but I really like you more like love you 😲 And I'm like what the f**k 😲 And goes I didn't mean to hurt ya but that was the only way I could spend time with ya. And then kissed my hand cuz he twisted it earlier in fight 😲 He knows I don't like him and that i have a bf and still he is doing this [/QUOTE] what? Thts really crap. When he knws u dnt like him nd u hab bf then pass ths date like time pass. Why he is being so cheesy?[/QUOTE]

Cheesy would be an understatment soumy, this looser is genuinely driving me nuts😑 he is effing retarded. i don't like him and why cant he just get thatOuch I'm passing this date as time pass but he doesn't seem to do thatπŸ˜•
Havii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anam Ali

@Sawmy- yeh final year the work gna be loads i remember my final year i use to cry so much all worth it in the end

i got good marks ths year if ths also go good then i cn do NET for it i hab to join coaching thts why i left job
@Rajana- Nyte sweet dreams... have fun at ur cuzins place  byeeeπŸ€—