Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

L4Luvbug thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Lyraa99

because she gives hints.. not spoilers... hints are supposed to be "beating around the bush " as u put it... and since she gives them everyday, whats the point of being  elaborating  and spoiling the fun of watching the epi...

telling her to elaborate is like telling her to give written updates before the epi is out😆

👏👍🏼
lylow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks khush...
I love the way you give hints...
Your riddles gives me a motive to start using my brain😆
And Happy Belated Birthday🤗
kmv3d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think its totally about Arnav. His heart is closed tightly. Dadi's entry is opening his heart which has his past. Whether Dadi will bring a smile or pain is unknown

His heart is again opened by his love. He is very happy on cloud 9 maybe. But he is still in fear b'coz she has not yet voiced out that he is her pati, her love. May be "I Love You" also.

Again someone else is also asking him open his heart. What lies within the heart will be shown at a later date. Till then we have to wait.

So Kush will the answers to your riddle be given on Saturday?
peachpie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMG! This riddle is teriffic...! How many ever guesses u make their is something else hidden behind the doors! We will have to wait & watch!❓
sweetnoori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hi khusbhoo first me eagrly waiting for the hint,,dear thnku dear sooo much,,,
Now dear i alwayz told u that ur hint very difficult itna tu maths ka sume bahi muskhil nahi,,but i reallly enjoy thz,,,dear but thz time its very difficult what i write or kya nahi pata i,m totallly confused dadi,s entry,,,,what nxt past will open what me torally confused dear i,wirte here but tura dimag lagana pare ga,,,
And today no hindi dear eng mi hindi mi boht enjoy karte reading karna bhi enjoyment milti ha,,,eng mi ok,,dear in eng,,,but not now afterwards,,,ok,,wait dear i,willl write,,,
bella39 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
    Thx Khushboo :))))
mirka88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thank god we're not asked to solve riddles like this in the exam.. I'd go crazy trying to figure it out!😳😃

Thanks a lot Khushboo, you never spoil it, just hike the curiosity level! You should be in charge of the promos, IPKKND would do so much better in terms of publicity and drawing in viewers! 😊
khushboorath thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rakrasirutsak

Thank god we're not asked to solve riddles like this in the exam.. I'd go crazy trying to figure it out!😳😃

Thanks a lot Khushboo, you never spoil it, just hike the curiosity level! You should be in charge of the promos, IPKKND would do so much better in terms of publicity and drawing in viewers! 😊

thts a compliment yaar...thx u...
khushboorath thumbnail

Originally posted by: kmv3d

I think its totally about Arnav. His heart is closed tightly. Dadi's entry is opening his heart which has his past. Whether Dadi will bring a smile or pain is unknown

His heart is again opened by his love. He is very happy on cloud 9 maybe. But he is still in fear b'coz she has not yet voiced out that he is her pati, her love. May be "I Love You" also.

Again someone else is also asking him open his heart. What lies within the heart will be shown at a later date. Till then we have to wait.

So Kush will the answers to your riddle be given on Saturday?

wen i think tht my all riddles motiv is finish i will give answer dear...quite obvious i wont going to give answer before episode come on- air
khushboorath thumbnail

Originally posted by: xxChanga_Jixx

Hope u had a great day yesterday😊

thanks i love the way u give us hints...bheja hi gum jaata hai lol...
I was bit sad whn u said tht u r not huge fan of Barun but then i thought chalo competition main se ek kum😆(just kidding)...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
ya so true bilkul 1 kam hogaya...waise wo hamesha se he kam tha...coz i alwz love character as the story...m not even a fan of ny actor...but i love serials n movies..
or haan mai aai he hu beja ghumane...😆