Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲
Sorry NB fans, but i feel he looks like a fool to me in these pics..!!! ðŸ˜³
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Well no need for sorry is your pov

Isn't this how a mythological character suppose to look unless am missing something. 😕 I understand you may not be used to seeing him in this attire so that's why you and some would say he look foolish.

I never watch mytho shows but for Neil, would give a chance. I know is so much easier for him to play a modern character but he must've wanted the challenge as actor for growth and all we can do as fans is support him. I'm not going to lie this wouldn't have been my choice for him but is Neil career and he know better so I accept it.

Best of luck Neil
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
omgish after watching it i just wanna ask where's ur charan??????😆
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
fool is lil too harsh..may be coz its a sudden change...

6/10 for  this pic..but am sure onscreen he will be looking good

but the hope is this ramayan is going to be in HD and they claim enhanced technology...
Edited by nneeiill - 11 years ago
Incense thumbnail
well if he looks like f**l i would say he is very much in character now... see the character he is playing dumped the most beautiful wife and passed the chance of line maarvaing from the powerful lady all he did was to inspire salman khan to make a movie after 2500 years ...only a fool (hindi waala) can do that...😉

and coming to the costumes sagar waalo its good u r recreating the show but apni wahi 1987 k costumes bechare hunk ko dena kaha ki insaafi hai bhaai heard about costume malfunction😉
Edited by arti07 - 11 years ago
winterdusk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i m little disappointed  ramyan is about ram sita hanuman and ravan and after them vibhishan  and kakayi role's holds importance..lakshman and urmilla were the most understated character of the ramyan.so .i dont understand which personal growth he is talking about...but  if he had made a decision i will say all the best and i will pray that u get a good project i really wanna see u in quality show like karol bagh and gulaal this ramyan is too good to bear
Incense thumbnail
btw meri to saari paap aur chii ki bhavna yeah pics dekhkar khatam ho gayi....neil dear agar aisa hi lakhmanji ko dekhti rahi to meri bhavna suicide kar lengi😭 boo hooo hooo😭😭😭
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Quoting from article

"Simple language to connect with youth, better graphic, enhanced technology, detailing and authenticity in terms of costumes and set without touching the roots of this epic story is what the new Ramayan is all about, she added."

@ red :  i hope they are really serious about this

Edited by nneeiill - 11 years ago
Incense thumbnail
😡...

Originally posted by: nneeiill

Quoting from article

"Simple language to connect with youth, better graphic, enhanced technology, detailing and authenticity in terms of costumes and set without touching the roots of this epic story is what the new Ramayan is all about, she added."

@ red :  i hope they are really serious about this

nope they are not...😭 look at the costume and the dhoti he is wearing looks like they have borrowed it from a ramleela nautanki company😡 mummy tell me how shall i bear this😭