The Cool and Dashing Police Officer Abhigyan

Shoub_tired thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This Thread is only to celebrate Abhigyan's appearance as young,dashing college going boy in yesterday's episode.😊  He was looking amazing in casual dress..very young and hot..πŸ˜‰
He was looking very different yesterday and I think Abhigyan Looks most Handsome in normal dress among all officers..He acted really well..and the Bike race...It was just out of the world...again Abhigyan proved that his presence makes any episode beautiful and interesting...And..He told every dialogue with so much style..like.."Well...meine aisa koi joke toh maara nahi jo tumhe hasi aa raha hain..."πŸ‘
His style was just killer...☺️
I am so happy to see a different Abhigyan..My dream came true..😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hey Moon yes...He was very different yesterday...he was so stylish yesterday and the dialogue you wrote was just superb, brilliant and out of the world. I am swooned over by his looks yesterday. I did not expect a such episode from FW, thanks FW. I want such a episode once more. He was rocking yesterday. He is best.
Shoub_tired thumbnail
Yes Mansi he is the best..

Misbah12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys this thread is not needed,,cuz there already is Abhigyan's AT so whatever is there about his performance, his looks or anything..discuss it in the AT!😊
This is on behalf of Sri!
And also Sri has not told me to do this!!!!!I ma just doing this because sri is not here!!!!!!!!!!
Clear your doubts!
Edited by Misbah12 - 11 years ago
Shoub_tired thumbnail
@Sri- Sorry Sri this thread will not be closed, this thread is not only about Abhigyan's looks etc but also about yesterday's episode...I wanted to highlight the yesterday's episode, if you have the problem with title i will edit it and i was about to discuss about episode's story before i could do that, your message came. Why will i discuss episode in AT? Why did you create 4 threads for hasan's daughter's news you could cluster it in one thread. I did not say discuss it in AT or 1 thread, i did not say this thread should be closed etc. There are maximum ,embers silent who don't visit FC. Best episode thread was not closed, what was it about? There was no discussion about episode's direction, story or dialogues. Then why is thread should be closed when i am going to talk about storyline? I wanted to express my feelings to everyone not only in FC, that is why i created this thread. Certains things are not only for Abhigyan fans perhaps i had forgotten that this forum is not free for Abhigyan fans.
.MissAmerica. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Moon_L8NC - Yeah u can change the name of thread because with the current title,it sounds like Abhigyan's AT and u are free to express ur views creating new topics.and its good that u put ur point here..I agree with most of ur points except some...

.MissAmerica. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MOON_L8NC

@Sri- Sorry Sri this thread will not be closed, this thread is not only about Abhigyan's looks etc but also about yesterday's episode...I wanted to highlight the yesterday's episode, if you have the problem with title i will edit it and i was about to discuss about episode's story before i could do that, your message came.

Sri didnt gave that msg..Misbah gave it as Sri will not be online today..

Why will i discuss episode in AT? Why did you create 4 threads for hasan's daughter's news you could cluster it in one thread.
We never created four threads..its one Hasan's AT and the other one created by me..even Piyush's marriage topic have different threads..his marriage pics have different threads.. I did not say discuss it in AT or 1 thread, i did not say this thread should be closed etc. There are maximum ,embers silent who don't visit FC. Best episode thread was not closed, what was it about?

There was no discussion about episode's direction, story or dialogues.
U open a thread on these topics,no one ever will close that..
Then why is thread should be closed when i am going to talk about storyline?
It won't and cannot get closed..

I wanted to express my feelings to everyone not only in FC, that is why i created this thread. Certains things are not only for Abhigyan fans perhaps i had forgotten that this forum is not free for Abhigyan fans.This is the way u see..and ur and other Abhigyan's fans maybe..
.but I think Gautam fans are more of victim..
well I wont say more than this because I have never said anything against Piyush/Abhigyan..but listened very much abt Gautam/Hasan..

Shoub_tired thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3110831
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3111882
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3124911
Naina for your kind information,here is the list of three threads opened for celebrating the news that Hasan is a father...The last one is opened by Sri,but I think You did not see it,because she is not Abhigyan fans right?
But I noticed it but I did not post Like"you do not need this thread..because I am not that mean minded..
Shoub_tired thumbnail
See The post By Misbah..She posted that it is on behalf of Sri..And you @Naina are telling Sri did not give this msg...so now tell me who between you and Misbah is telling the truth?
Shoub_tired thumbnail
Gautam fans are victim?Oh really?That's why Misbah came here to teach me what is right and what not?check your three threads where you posted Hasan is a father..and give me a single example where I Posted that "this thread is not needed?"
before telling me anything please check properly how many threads are dedicated to Hasan is a father news?