Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Havvii

see mommy i m nt alone. Fia its cz uv bhi aisa hi tha na manyata chahe na chahe he always force himself on her bt he changed in love mujhe uv yad aa raha hai. Missing him true woh to ek hi perfect. Lol u throw books nw what he up to. What he react tht time?

Hailaa Soumy please stop thinking that way!
When I threw the books at him he started smirking after some time and was like "You'll have to pay for that" and just now I pushed him off the bed cuz he was trying to see what I was doing on the laptop so I think I am doomed.
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@Fia- bacha hes total beg and isn't gna give up until u dont explain the point to him ur not interested... why can the just turn GAY then him and Alissa creep can marry each other both pricks match made in heaven ALissa this is last option too
fia21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anam Ali

@Fia- bacha hes total beg and isn't gna give up until u dont explain the point to him ur not interested... why can the just turn GAY then him and Alissa creep can marry each other both pricks match made in heaven ALissa this is last option too

Gay hahahahahahahah 🤣
Good idea Mommy 😆
alissa345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fia21

He's making plans for dinner tomorrow. I refused so he's like "I'll pick you up at 8" . Seriously mujhe ab meri halat pe hassi aa rahi hai🤣

Hahaha no authority 😆
Lol try some wodoo tricks, let's see if those work on these jerks
And mujhey ronaa aa raha hai khud pe, ur still laughing atleast 😛
fia21 thumbnail

good boy give him a chance

Good boy? Ja tu shaadi ker lay usse 😛
alissa345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anam Ali

Lol but how do you turn someone gay? 😆
I seriously am thinking about this 😉
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@Alissa- last option is he needs ti turn GAY

@Fia- yeah last option bacha he doesnt seem to understand the point now that hes spending quite a lot of time with u studying he thinks he wil be in ur good books so he might have a chance
fia21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: alissa345

Lmaooo Karate kid's name is Chris 🤣 oh yeah dude beat the living hell out of them. Like come on back off already. But nooo dude he days I'm sorry for being a jerk but did that just to get ur attention and spend time with you 😡 And Dan he even spoke to him and chris goes let her choose 😲 W*F I'm suppose to choose? 😡 Is that even a question? He thinks me and Dan can only be friends and it doesn't natter what's between me n Dan all he cares about is what can be between us 😲 Only one thing can happen between us my joota on his face 😡

I don't care what his name is. Please don't tell me we are about to witness a real life Twilight love triangle 🤣
Just tell him once and for all that you love Dan. Don't just say he's your bf. Tell him you love him. And for God's sake tell that to Dan already!
alissa345 thumbnail

good boy give him a chance

I'm with you on this soumy 😉
Havii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fia21

He's making plans for dinner tomorrow. I refused so he's like "I'll pick you up at 8" . Seriously mujhe ab meri halat pe hassi aa rahi hai🤣

thts why i m calling him uv. Chaho na chaho muje jhelna padega
Anam luckily nd unluckly i dnt hab sis only czs who live with me she is 10 year younger then me