Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Is this even a question to ask 🤔
Well if you wanna know yes I am waiting for the chapter so update soon please 😃
Inayah 🥱
Crazyvirmanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Heey, guys I'm happy to hear that you all are waiting for the next chapter, i will be updating anytime this week if i'm not loaded with homework. i still need to write up the chapter, plus i have 2 tests this week. But i'll try my best to update any time this week :) 

Thanks for all the support
Crazyvirmanfan

Edited by Crazyvirmanfan - 11 years ago
Kanwal_chohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Take your time dear we will wait
Good luck for your tests
js1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
we would love an update but not at the cost of your school work - so take your time
mika17 thumbnail
take ur tym n good luck for ur tests
Shabana0786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Goodluck with your tests!!.,

Krazzy4u786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Take ur time!!
Good luck 4 ur tests!!
Crazyvirmanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter 17:

Heey guys, i saw how much you were waiting for the update, so i thought updating today :) thanks for all you guys who wished me good luck for my tests and support me :) hope you like this update ðŸ˜ƒ 

The Rays from the sun woke manvi up. She opened her eyes slowly and welcomed the rays. The first thing she did was looked on her side and saw an empty bed. She did this everyday, still thinking in her mind that virat would be next to her, even when she thought she forced the thought out of her head and placed a hand on her bump and smiled.

Manvi-"Good morning" she said in a sweet voice

She tried to get up but couldn't and then saw her clutching on to someones hand; she didn't even notice she had done that. She was clutching on to virat's hand, his head resting on the side of her bed. He was sleeping pleasantly, manvi stared at his face, a tear dropped out of manvi's eye and planted on virat's hand which woke him up. He lifted his head up and saw two pairs of eyes staring at him, he normally would have seen questions in them but today he didn't, today it felt like everything was okay. Virat got up and manvi unclutched her had from his.

Virat-" Voh kal raat tum mera naam neend mein kehrai thi, aur tumne kaha ke tumhe chor ke maath jao, toh mein yahi tumhare pass raha aur pata nai kab ankh lag gayee" he said

Manvi-"I'm sorry virat tumhe meri vaja se yaha ruk na para, jisko ab ruk na chayee tha voh to bahaar bhi nai leke gayaa" she said

Virat-"Manvi you don't have to say sorry its okay, i should go now and fresh up" he said and left the room.

Manvi too got up and went to freshen up and get dressed.

At the breakfast table everyone was busy chatting and eating. Everyone felt annoyed with varun's presence but because of manvi they pretended to like him.

Manvi-"Varun kyaa tum..."

Before manvi could finish her sentence varun spoke "Ajj nai manvi i'm very busy papa ne kaha hai ke mujhe kisi client se milne jaana hai" he said

Manvi-"Paar varun"

Varun-"Manvi tumhe jaha jaana hai tum kisi aur ke saath bhi toh ja sakti ho, kitne log hai yaha pe" he said

Manvi-"VARUN YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR USELESS, KISI KAAM KE NAI HO TUM, MERI TOH TUMHE PAAR VA HE NAI HAI" She shouted

Varun-"MANVI JUST SHUT UP! MERE PAAS TIME NAI HAI TUMHARE YEH BAKWASS SUN NE KE LIYE" He shouted back

Virat clutched his fists and wanted to just punch varun in the face for talking to manvi like that. But then he remembered he couldn't, he remembered how he once spoke to manvi like that and that's when it hit him that he had hurt her alot.

Just then varun raised his hand and was about to hit manvi when someone caught his hand. It was none other than virat. Virat was boiling in anger, how anyone try to hit manvi. Manvi saw virat infront of her and all the rest of the family members got up from there seats.

Varun-"Virat stay out of it, its got nothing to do with you" he said

Virat-"Yes it does have something to do with me, don't you dare try to hit manvi, varna ajj tumhara haath roka hai agli baar isi haath ko tor du ga" he said

Varun-"Look dude, tum yeh sab maath kaho, tumne bhi manvi ko hurt kiya hai aur dehko ab uska support aur TUMHARE bacche ko mein support karaha hu, atleast mein ne tumhari tarha kesi larki ko pregnant karke chor toh nai diya" he said

Virat-"VARUN MEIN TUJHE" virat raised his hand only to be stopped by manvi who held his hand back and signalled him to stop.

Virat-"Pata hai manvi ko mein ne hurt kiya, mein ne uske liye maafi mangi hai" he said and he left from there feeling hurt and guilty.

Varun also left.

After about 1 hour all the ladies were sitting in the lounge.

Swamini bua-"Manvi ajj tumhara ultrasound hai na" she said

Manvi-"Jee buaji di saath mein chali gee"

Jeevika quickly spoke "Mannu vo mein sorry hu mein ajj tere saath nai ja sakti vo vikrant ke tabyath thori kharab hai" she said and then signalling all the others to refuse from going too.

Swamini-"I wish hum yah bhabhi tumhare saath chalte liken humein kisi pooja mein janna hai sorry manvi"

Manvi-"Its okay everyone mein chali jaoo gee akele"

Jeevika-"Nai mannu bilkul nai ise halaath mein tujhe akele nai bhej sakti, koi aur tere saath chala ja yeh ga" she said

Just then virat was coming downstairs and thats what jeevika wanted virat to go with manvi and maybe something good might happen maybe these two love birds would unite again jeevika thought to herself.

Jeevika-"Viraaat" she called.

Virat-"Jee bhabhi"

Jeevika-"Tum busy ho? Yaha phir kahi ja re ho?" she asked hoping for the answer to be no.

Virat-"Nai bhabhi, koi kaam tha" he asked

Jeevika smiled and couldn't thank god "Voh kaya hai na hum mein se koi bhi free nai hai manvi ke saath hospital jaane ke liye uski ultrasound ke liye, kaya tum ja sakte ho" she asked.

That was the last thing manvi wanted, she didn't want virat to associate anything to do with the baby or her.

Manvi-"Di mein ne kaha na mein chali jaoo ge khud" she said

Jeevika-"Mannu tu aklee nai gee" she said, she was diffinately not gonna change her decision.

Manvi-"Di mein chali jaoo ge please, virat ko koi kaam zarurr ho ga" she said

Jeevika-"Nai mannu abhi toh usne kaha ke usse koi kaam nai hai, virat tumhe koi problem hai mannu ke saath janne ke?" she asked

Virat-"Nai bhabhi"

Jeevika-"Dehka mannu, ab ja tayaar ho ga" she said

Manvi had no chance and had to agree but before leaving she gave jeevika and look which went 'apne sai nai kiya' and in return jeevika just smiled back.

After a little while manvi came back and was ready holding her reports in her hand. Virat and manvi bid goodbye and left the house.

Vanshika-"Vese maan na pare ga jeevika tumhara idea bohat achaa tha, kyu didi?" she said

Swamini-"Ha bilkul, jeevika tumne ka maal keya hai" she said

Jeevika-"Buaji aur ma mein aur virenji yahi kohshish kare hai ke in do pyaar karne walao ko milade, yeh abhi bhi ek dusre se pyaar karta hai aur virat accept bhi karliya hai, paar manvi ka ego usko apna pyaar accept nai karne deraha jab tak virat apne bacche ko nai apna manvi kabhi bhi apna pyaar virat keliye nai apnai ke" she said

Vanshika-"Sai kaha tumne jeevika, hum saab bass yahi chahte hai ke yeh dono saath ho jaye ab, kyunki varun manvi ke liye kabhi bhi nai sai ho sakta" she said.

Virat and manvi reached the hospital and manvi was waiting to be called. Everywhere virat turned he would see a pregnant couple coming out hand in hand or the partners hand around his wife. There was manvi and virat sitting next to each other but still far from each other.

Nurse-"Miss Manvi chaudary" she called out.

Manvi got up and walked inside the cabin.

Nurse-"Ap bhi andhaar aj e" she said

Virat didn't want to say no, something was telling him to just go inside. He got up and went inside.

Manvi saw virat come in "Tum?"

Virat-"Voh nurse ne kaha" he said.

The doctor knew everything about manvi, and sensed that virat was the father of the child. She was happy to see him here and knew it was jeevika's idea.

Doctor-"Its okay mr vadhera" she smiled

Doctor-"So manvi how do you feel now?" she asked

Manvi-"Good, just a bit having morning sickness and sometimes cramps and thats it really?"

Doctor-"Okay, can you feel the baby move about now?" she asked

Manvi-"Yess all the time, the feeling is amazing" she said

Virat looked stunned at so much happening and virat didn't know about anything, he wanted to own everything now, wanted to know more for some reason.

Doctor-"That sounds good, this is your 5 month nearly 6 right?"

Manvi-"Yess"

Doctor-"Manvi you can go with the nurse and settle down for the ultrasound i'll be right there" she said.

Manvi left.

Doctor-"Your virat, mujhe ap dono ke barein mein saab pata hai" she said

Virat-"Ohh", virat felt guilty.

Doctor-"Mein ek aurat hu aur dusre aurat ka dard samajti hu, mein dehka hai manvi ke ankho mein akela paan, voh jaab ati hai dusre couples ko saath dehkti hai mujhe uski taklif dehkti hai" she said

Virat-"Mujhe pata hai mein ne manvi ko hurt keya hai aur shayad voh kabhi bhi mujhe maaf na kare"

Doctor-"Kaya tum abhi bhi manvi se pyaar karte ho?" she said

Virat-"Jee"

Doctor-"Aur baby se?" she asked

Virat-"Pata nai" he said

Doctor-"Why don't you come with me and see manvi's ultrasound" she said

Virat-"Manvi ko acha nai lage ga" he said

Doctor-"Its your right, she wont say anything i promise"

Virat agreed and went inside with the doctor, manvi saw virat come and wasn't expecting this she didn't want him here.The doctor knew manvi didn't like it.

Doctor-"I told mr vadhera to come in, normally jeevika is with you but today she isn't so i thought mr vadhera should come and accompany you" she said

Manvi didn't say anything and the doctor signalled virat to sit next to manvi. The nurse dimmed the lights in the room and applied a gel on the manvi's stomach and moved the machine on her stomach.

Just then virat looked up to the computer screen and saw something that amazed him it blew him away. The little baby that was on the screen took it away everything that was in him melted away, tears welled up in his eyes, the baby moving on the screen brought a smile to his face he didn't know he would feel this way. Just then he heard a heart beat noise; it was the baby's heart beat which could be heard. Thats when it hit him, hit him badly, he realised what he had been missing all that time, he could feel a feeling which he had never felt before it was fatherhood. His eyes were full of tears he face was wet of tears drippin, the sound of the heart beat sounded pure and he couldn't believe he wanted to end this heart once, he had told manvi to abort this child. He felt ashamed of hiself that he he denaied to accept the child that was his OWN. But now all he knew was that this was HIS child, he was the father and he was going to accept this child and be the best father and a best husband he could and fulfil every dream of this child and manvi's. He didn't know it would hit him like this, but this knew feeling was over whelming and amazing for him.

Virat-"Manvi yeh humara baacha hai, mera aur tumhara" he said crying and just then manvi felt tear drops on her hand, which virat held just then.

The nurse and doctor left the two alone.

Virat-"Mera bachaa, Manvi yeh mera baacha hai, mein abhi ise chuna chahtaa hu, manvi mujhe maaf kardo" he said crying.

Manvi was shocked by virats actions, he accepted the child but again her ego stopped her from showing him love she had for him.

Manvi-"Virat bohat dehaar ho gayee hai, yeh sirf aur sirf mera bachaa hai" she said.

Virat-"Manvi tum ehsa kehse kehe sakti ho, yeh mera bachaa bhi"

Manvi-"Meine kaha na yeh sirf aur sirf mera bachaa hai" she said

The doctor could hear them and thought it would be right to go in now before things got out of control.

Doctor-"Mr Vadhera you can come outside now manvi needs to change and she'll be out"

Virat went outside.

Doctor-"I know how you feel i'm sure everything will be okay, you've accepted the child and manvi will soon forget her anger and be fine"

Virat-"I hope so"

Manvi came out and the doctor gave her the reports and manvi and virat both left.

The journey in the car was silent all the way.

Virat stopped the car infront of the house. Manvi was about to get out of the car when virat held her by her wrist.

Virat-"Manvi mein iss bache se pyaar karta hu, yeh mera bhi bachaa hai" he said

Manvi-"Virat i don't wanna repeat myself again yeh sirf aur sirf mera bachaa hai" she said and saying that she got out of the car and went inside.

Hope you liked the updated guys ðŸ˜Š

I took time out and thought of updating and this time make it long.

Give me all you feed back on the chapter please, i love reading it all ðŸ˜ƒ

Here are a few questions you can answer to:

What do you think manvi would do next?

How is virat going to win manvi back?

Is manvi going to melt?

Is varun gonna create any drama?

Is Tania going to create any drama?

Do you think manvi would still marry varun?

The next chapter will be full of drama guys and i cant wait to write it all up and post it ðŸ˜Š

I will update again sometime during the weekend or next week ðŸ˜Š

Comment

Crazyvirmanfan

P.s if you would like a pm then send me a buddy request J Edited by Crazyvirmanfan - 11 years ago