Posted: 11 years ago
Hey I'm inayah but most of my friends call me inzz call me what you want
Amazing update love
But for now a res
Pm me when ya update I'll add you to my buddy list :]
hooriaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Superb Update Virat Is Slightly Jealous But Tanya Yuck Why?
Varun is Awright But He Seems Abit Too much close With Manvi Chipkuu Types Hugging Her Picking Her Up Even As A Joke Still Is Saying That It Isnt Late For Their Marriage Cheee
When Will Virat Realise his mistake im missing My Cutey VirMan Scenes?
Hmm Jeevika Nudged Viren To Look At Virat's Revtion Upon Seeing Varun Lifting Uo Manvi Was Superb Seems As If VirIka Kinda Noticed Virat's Jealousy I Hope VirIka Use Varun To Unite VirMan Asap
Update Soon and PM Me Please
Thanksz xxx
avika26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Jealous virat liked it. .continue son.
arohi16 thumbnail
loved it πŸ˜ƒ
jealous virat..intersting...
btw whats cooking in vanshika's mind?? πŸ˜•
anyways update soon...
Crazyvirmanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter 10:

Heey guys back with another update, hope you like it!

Everyone was busy with the preparation for tonight's party. The deco, food, guests, lights. Everyone was busy with there work. Manvi was strictly told by jeevika not to do anything in this state and not move out of her sight either. So she was sitting in the hall just getting bored looking at everyone walking around the house. She needed to entertain herself, but who will entertain her she thought. Just then varun was coming down the stairs.

Manvi-"Varun mera angry young yaha aoo"

Varun-"Haa bolo manvi"

Manvi-"Varun apni bestfriend se ehse koi bolta hai" she said

Varun-"Manvi mujhe pakaoo maath"

Manvi-"Mein paka rai hu tumhe"

Varun-"Achaa baba nai, acha manviji ap batayegi kya baat hai kyu bolaya mujhe"

Manvi-"Voh kya he na mein bohat bore ho rai hu, sab busy hai aur di ne strictly mana kara hai yaha se utna aur koi kam karna, aur tumhe mujhe entertain karna paraga kyunki mein aur mera chutku bore ho re hai"

Varun-"Manvi are you serious? Tumhe mein hee mila tha"

Manvi-"Tum dehke toh socha ke tumse kahu mujhe entertain karne keliye"

Varun-"Hmm"

Manvi-"Hmm kya shuru ho jaooo"

Varun goes near manvi's stomach "Baby apko pata hai apki yeh jo mama hai collage mein mujhe kitna pagaal kara tha, kabhi yeh karo kabhi voh isne toh baas order hee karna ataa tha, aur bichara inki dosti ke liye karta gayaa"

Manvi-"Ohh hello bichare ke lagte, tumhe priya se kisna milvaya ab vo meri problem nai hai ke tum dono ka relationship chala nai, aur maze karvai kisne mehne aur to aur vo jo tumhari history class ke teacher se tumhe kisne bachaya MEIN NE" she said

Varun-"Ap toh bhagwan ho"

He bends and manvi puts her hand on his head "Jetee raho 12 beto ke baap banna"

Varun-"Manvi apne es purane ashirwad se kabhi baaz nai aoo gee na"

Manvi-"Nope"

Just then virat was walking in the hall and saw manvi and varun giggling and laughing, he had his hand on her stomach and was talking to her and the child. Virat was furious, he wanted to just got to varun and pull him away from manvi.

Varun-"Your the best manvi"

Manvi-"Vo toh mein hu" She said and they both laughed.

Virat-"Why am i feeling so jealous when varun's with manvi, i shouldn't even care" he thought and just went from there.

Manvi-"Beejiii" manvi shouted and hugged her.

Beeji-"Kesi hai meri baachi"

Manvi-"Mein theek hu beeji"

Badi beeji-"Churail kasi hai tu, aur tera churail and churaylia kesa hai"

Manvi-"Theek hai badi beeji"

Jeevika-"Beeji andhar aoo"

Pinky-"Manvi meri baachi tujhe bohat miss kara"

Manvi-"Mein ne bhi chachi" she hugged her

Badi beeji-"Manvi idhaar aa"

Manvi-" Jee badibee"

Badi beeji-"Virat kaha hai?" she asked

Manvi-"Mujhe nai pata aur na mujhe koi fark parta"

Dadaji-"Ap sab log rest kar leegee ye aur fresh ho gayee function se pehle"

They all went to there rooms.

Jeevika-"Mannu tu tyar nai hu ja tyar ho ja"

Manvi-"Vo di mera pass koi bhi earing nai hai"

Jeevika-"Jab hum shopping gaye thi toh tu lai nai?" she asked

Virat was walking passed and heard manvi say she didn't have any green earings that when he remembered something and headed towards his toom. He entered his room and went to his side draw and picked up the box and stared at it.

Manvi-"Nai dii mujhe laga the par nai the" she said she thought she still had the earings virat had given her but then she remembered she had returned them back to him.

Varun-"Manvi no worries yeh lo" varun walked in the room and handed manvi a pair of dar green earings

Manvi-"There so beautiful varun thank you so much you seriously saved my day" she said

Varun-"No problem what are friends for"

Jeevika-"Problem solved ab ja tyar ho ja"

Manvi-"Jari hu di" saying that she left to got to her room.

Manvi entered her room and took her sari out which was green and black backless saree with black embroidery on the bottom of the saree and on the sides of the saree. The problem was manvi bought the saree but didn't know how to wear one

Manvi-"Ab mein yeh kese pehnu" she said to herself.

Just then chachi walked in and saw manvi struggling with her saree.

Chachi-"Hayee nee manvi la mein teri help kardeti hu"

Manvi-"Thank you chachi"

Chachi-"No problem ji aur is mein bhi koi thank you its okay manvi"

Chachi helped manvi with her saree and left. Manvi sat down infront of the dresser and started to put her bangles on. She lightly did her makeup, but concentrating on the eyes. She curled her hair and swept it to one side. After that she was going to put her earings on when something caught her eye. It was the same earings in her mind, the earings virat had given to her but what were they doing here she had given them back to him she thought. She picked them and stared at them they matched with her saree beautifully and they were the most beautiful pair of emrald green earing she had seen. There was a note in the box she picked it up and read it.

Thought you may need them...

"Virat!" she thought, But she couldn't wear them, she didn't want wear or have anything that was connected or was from him. She put then the earings back in the box and closed it and placed the box back on her dresser with a heavy. She wanted to wear them badly but she controlled herself and remembered what he done to her. She picked up the earings varun gave to her and put them on. She got up and looked in the mirror and left her room to go downstairs.

This is the song that was playing in the background

'Deewana kar raha hai raaz 3' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf48s3moVLY

Manvi was walking down the stairs when suddenly virat looked towards the stairs and saw her coming down. He was stunned she looked beautiful, to him beautiful wasn't even the word then she looked like the most beautiful girl, but he noticed she wasn't wearing the earings he left in her room for. His eyes were set on her the whole way she was coming down. She could see him staring at her she felt uncomfortable he was just not moving his gaze of her. She got to the end of the stair and went of to jeevika.

Jeevika-"Manvi tu bohaat pyaari lag rai hai"

Manvi-"Thank you di ap bhi" she said

Viren-"Wah sahli sahib ap bohat achi lag rai hai, yaha toh saab gayaa ajj" he said and referring to virat.

Virat who was still staring at manvi didn't know what was going on his friends were still talking to him, but he wasn't listening. His eyes moved where manvi was moving, viren noticed this and walked over to virat but virat didn't even notice. Just then he noticed a hand on his shoulder. Which distracted him he turned around to see who it was, it was Tanya who was wearing a black dress which came above her knees.

Tanya-"Viraat" she said and hugged him

Virat-"Hi Tanya" hugged her back

Tanya-"Hi rahul" she said

Rahul-"Hi Tanya"

Rahul and Tanya got engaged in there talks and virats eyes were looking for manvi again but he couldn't find anywhere.

Viren tapped virat on the shoulder "Virat mere bhai kya hua, kise dhoond raha hai?" he asked

Virat-"Kisi ko nai bhai, vo apko bhai Tanya se mil vana tha, Tanya viren"

Tanya-"Hi viren" she smiled

Viren-"Hi Tanya and gave a slight smile"

Manvi was with sitting with varun and talking.

Varun-"Tum bohat achii lag rahi ho"

Manvi-"Thank you" blushed manvi

Badi beeji-"Varunn kesa hai tu, mujhese mila hee nai"

Varun-"Sorry badi beeji ap kesi hai"

Badi beeji-"Mein theek hu, tu bataa"

Varun-"Mein theek hu"

They were engaged in there talks.

Vikrant-"Ma-ma cha-chu ma-ma cha-chu"

Jeevika-"Vikrant acha hum chalte hai chachu ke pass" she walked over to virat.

Jeevika-"Virat yeh tumhe bularaha hai"

Virat-"Kya hua mere hero koho" as she took vikrant from jeevika and held him.

Vikrant-"Ch-co-l-l-tee"

Virat-"Abhi nai vikrant mein du ga na chocolate iske baad i promise"

Vikrant nodded, virat started to play around with vikrant.

Vikrant-"Ma-ss-i ma-ss-i"

Virat-"Massi ke paas janaa hai" he said and vikrant nodded

Virat-"Massi kaha hai ab" he started to look for manvi when he saw her sitting with varun who was handing her glass of drink, they were both laughing.

Virat walked up to manvi and stood infront of her.

Virat-"Manvi voh vikrant tumhe bularah tha"

Manvi-"Ohh ehse mujhe dheedo" she said virat was giving vikrant to manvi when there hands touched and they both looked up at each other and then looked away. Vikrant was in manvi's lap now. Varun and virat were both looking at each other in anger.

Badi beeji-"Virat apni badi beeji se nai mila"

Virat-"Badi beeji kehsi hai app"

Badi beeji- "Mein theek hu, tu kesa hai"

Virat-"Mein theek hui"

Badi beeji-"Tu khush hai na?" she said manvi looked at her and then looked at virat. Virat who didn't know what to say looked down.

Rahul-"Viraaat" He called out

Virat-"Badi beeji mein abhi ayaa" and went

Manvi-"Badi beeji yeh app virat se kya pooch rai hai thi, apko jab patha hai toh phir kyu" saying that she left.

Virat-"Rahul ha bol"

Rahul-"Voh larki kaun hai, jo black and green saree mein hai" he pointed towards manvi whos back was turned around.

Virat-"Voh meri bhabhi kee behan hai"

Rahul-"Uska naam kya hai"

Virat-"Kyu? Ho ab samhaj mein ayaa please rahul vo ache ghar kee hai"

Rahul-"Toh mein kaun sa bure ghar ka hu" he said and him and Tanya laughed

Virat-"Rahul please i'm serious, please usse chorde varna mere se bura koi nai ho ga aur voh meri bhabi ke behan hai so please"

Rahul-"Virat sirf naam hee toh pucha hai"

Tanya-"Haa virat tum itne serious kyu ho ge, tumhe kabhi kisi larki ke liye istarha nai react kara"

Virat-"KUCH NAI PLEASE RAHUL I'M WARNING YOU" said in a serious tone

Rahul-"Acha yaar sun tohh" he said but virat didn't listen he walked off,  but rahul didn't care what virat said he thought manvi was hot.

Dadaji came forward "Ajj viren aur vikrant kee hum birthday celebrate kare hai, ab hum cake kaat ne wale hai so please join us"

Viren, jeevika and vikrant were holding the knife and they cut the cake. Everyone fed each other.

Manvi-"Happy birthday jiju" and hugged him

Viren-"Thank you manvi" and hugged her back

Everyone went to greet them.

Manvi was walking when she was stopped.

Rahul-"Hi i'm rahul and you are"

Manvi was taken back who was this guy "Urmm hii, i'm manvi" she said

Virat saw what was happening was furious even when he had told rahul to back off he didn't.

Rahul held hands manvi and kissed it "Hi manvi" he said

Manvi who was trying to let go off his hand but he was holding her hand really tightly. Virat who could see she felt really uncomfortable walked up to rahul pulled his hand away from manvi's and took him away.

Virat-"Rahul i warned you to not go to manvi but you still went, look shes from a good family so please leave her"

Rahul-"Virat why you so hyper all of a sudden"

Virat-"Because ...because..JUST FORGET IT! All i'm saying is do not go anywhere near her" saying that he left.

He went to manvi who was standing there just looking at him shocked at his behaviour.

Virat-"Manvi tum theek ho" he asked in concern

Manvi-"Tumhe meri parva karne ke koi zarurat nai hai okay" she said in serious tone and went away leaving virat hurt.

Viren-"As this is a party we ask everyone to come on the dance floor dance, to have slow dance"

Virat-"Tanya will you dance with me"

Tanya-"Yeah" she smiled

They walked over to the dance floor and started to dance with everyone else, manvi saw virat dancing with another girl she felt annoyed. Why is he dancing with her? she thought but then again she said why should i care he can do whatever he likes.

Varun-"Manvi would you like to dance with?" He asked

Manvi-"Yeaah" she nodded

They both went to the dance floor and manvi put her hand on his shoulder and varun put his hand on her bare back and held her hand. They slowly danced, virat saw manvi and varun dance. He saw his hand on manvi's bare back and he felt angry he wanted to move his hand away from manvi's back.  Virat ignored it and looked at Tanya who was looking at him but somehow he wasn't into Tanya he still looked back at manvi who was talking to varun and laughing and smiling. Varun and manvi moved closer to whisper something to each other. He noticed again that manvi wasn't wearing the earings he gave.Virat didn't like the closeness at all his blood was boiling from inside but he had no idea why it was, he felt annoyed to the fact she didn't wear the earings he gave. Varun turned manvi around and her back was facing him and he had his arms around her waist. By this time virat was furious he left Tanya and walked over to manvi and took her hand and pulled her towards him and took her in a corner where no one could see them. He left varun shocked at his attitude.

Manvi-"Virat tum pagal ho kya" manvi shouted

Virat-"Kya tum pagal ho voh kyat ha" he said

Manvi-"Tum kya kehna chare ho aur mujhe yaha kyu lai ho"

Virat-"Tum varun ke saath dance kyu kari thi?" he asked her

Manvi-"WTH! Meri marzi vo mera dost hai and who are you to ask me that?"

Virat-"Darn it tumhe pata hai us ne tumhe kaha touch kara" he shouted

Manvi-"So what why do you care? Who are you?

Virat-"I'm your fianc" he said

Manvi-"Thi ab nai ho so please stop it, pehle rahul ab varun whats your problem"

Virat-"MY PROBLEM IS THAT YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL AND THEY ALL WANT TO BE WITH YOU AND I..." He shouted and grabbed her waist and pulled her closer

Manvi was stunned at what virat just said and did "VIRAT! PLEASE JUST STOP IT YOUR NO ONE TOO ME"

Virat moved closer to her and closer there lips inches apart, thats when he realised what was about to happen and moved away.

Virat-"I'm sorry manvi" saying that he left.

Manvi was shocked at what just happened, why is he being like this? she thought

Manvi-"ARGHH VIRAT VADHERA I HATE YOU" she said to herself.

She walked back to everyone and stood by jeevika. Jeevika noticed something was wrong manvi looked tensed.

Jeevika-"Mannu tu theek hai na?" she asked

Mannu-"Haa dii mein bil..." before she could finish her sentence she felt a bit dizzy but jeevika caught her and made her sit

Jeevika grabbed water "Yeh le paani pee"

Manvi took the glass and drank the water.

Manvi-"Di mein theek hu"

Jeevika-"Nai mannu"

Manvi-"Di seriously ap jaoo jiju ke saath enjoy karo mein yahi behti hu"

Jeevika-"Tu serious hai na mannu?"

Manvi-"Ha di ab please ap jaoo" she said and jeevika went.

A girl came and sat next to manvi. Manvi looked at the girl and noticed it was the same girl virat was dancing with she looked away. Tanya looked at manvi and tapped her on the shoulder.

Tanya-"Hi i'm Tanya"

Manvi-"Hi i'm manvi"

Tanya-"Tum jeevika kee behan ho na?"

Manvi-"Yeaah"

Tanya-"Mein virat ke college ke dost"

Manvi-"Ohh"

Viren walked pass and saw Tanya talk to manvi, he knew Tanya liked virat but he didn't want that, he knew Tanya would ask manvi questions as he had seen virat getting very protective when rahul was trying to ask him about manvi. He stood near by them so he could hear what was going on.

Tanya-"Why does virat get all protective when a boy asks about you, he went crazy when rahul did"

Manvi-"Urmm i urmm" She was shocked why was he doing all this she didn't know what to say.

Tanya-"Are you and virat really close?"

Manvi didn't know what to say, just then viren came

He didn't want to say this and he knew manvi wouldn't like it but it was the only way to keep Tanya away from virat "Well you know Tanya manvi and virat are engaged"

Tanya was hell shocked her eyes popped out and she looked at manvi who was looking and viren and thought jiju what have you just said?

Tanya-"WHAT" Tanya said and left

Viren went to manvi and sat next to her "I know manvi tum soch rai ho gee ke mein ne yeh kya khediya par mere paas aur koi choice nai thi, yeh jo Tanya hai college se virat se chipki rehti thi and i don't like it" he said

Manvi-"Jiju its okay i understand, she looks really chipku aswell" manvi said giving a laugh.

The party finished and the guests were going slowly.

Tanya-"Bye virat" she said hugging him

Virat-"Bye Tanya" he hugged her back

Tanya-"Where meeting up soon right?"

Virat-"Yeaah i'm coming to rohan's on Tuesday so i'll see you the" he said

Beeji-"Vadhera saab ab hum bhi chalte hai"

Dadaji-"Paar behanji itni raat ko"

Beeji-"Ha vadhera saab madhan ko kam hai aur humein abhi hee jana ho ga"

Dadaji-"Theek phir"

Beeji-"Hum manvi ko..." before she could finish her sentence dadaji spoke

Dadaji-"Bhenji manvi yahi re he gee vo hamari beti hai aur hum yehi chate hai ke vo yaha rahe" he said

Beeji-"Theek vadhera saab apne humari manvi ko itna pyaar diya"

Vanshika-"Beeji manvi bhi hamari beti hai"

The chaudary's said bye to everyone and told manvi and jeevika to take care of each other and they left.

Jeevika-"Mannu tu ab apne room mein ja, thaak gayee ho gee" she said

Manvi-"Haa dee mein jati hu" She said and saying that she went upstairs to her room.

Manvi entered her room and stay down infront of her dresser. She just sat there looking at herself in the mirror. She recalled everything that happened during the party, virat looking at her when she was coming down not taking his eyes of her, him dancing with Tanya, him pulling rahul away from her then varun and taking her in a corner to talk about why shes dancing with varun and then coming close to her very close and then moving back and apologising. Viren telling Tanya that shes virat's fianc. Her mind was all over the place she was very confused, she didn't know how she was feeling about everything, she didn't like the way virat and Tanya were dancing but she didn't like the way virat was acting either her mind was going to explode with all the thoughts. She relaxed herself and took hold of her earings and were taking them off when she saw the box of earings that were on her dresser, she picked them up and left her room.

Thats all for now i know bad place to stop, but sorry guys still have to keep the suspence! Hope you liked the update πŸ˜ƒ 

Send me a buddy request if you would like me to pm you πŸ˜Š

Comment

crazyvirmanfan

Edited by Crazyvirmanfan - 11 years ago
avika26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hey it was again a fab chap. .i think she will return dat earring. .pls update son. .Edited by avika26 - 11 years ago
Shona1907 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Super duper hit!! I luvd virat's jealousy a lot... His concern, his dialogues to Manvi... Luvd it all... Manvi is going to virat's room to return da earrings ryt... Oh plz update soon i'm eager to read da nxt part... Thanx for pm n update soon:)Edited by shona_virman - 11 years ago
preetipc thumbnail
Interesting yaar. Now this tanya wont be silent and try to do something. Loved both updates and thanks for the update. Eagerly waiting for the next update😊 
Kanwal_chohan thumbnail
Ok first of all I'm gunna say sorry cause I havnt liked this update its just that its not allowing me to so just assume I have liked it the update was awesome I like jealous virat and viren had a small but great part hope tanya doesn't create more misunderstandings between virat and manvi. Manvi had left her room is she gunna confront virat hope they solve their problems soon please continue soon and do pm me