Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazyvirmanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: shabnam22

Nice update. .bt hope virman reunite soon...

Crazyvirmanfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: aysha1989

I can understand Virat's point of view to some extent but his decision to abort the child came as a shock...
Hope he will realize that it was not a mistake but their love in the form of a baby...
Thank you for the update and do continue soon 😊

Hmm i'm hoping so too, continue to keep reading the story to find out and if you would like a pm send me a buddy request :)
Crazyvirmanfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: jannat89

nice update dear
Hope everything should be sort out soon
Cont soon

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail
brilliant story loved it i read first two part of ur story then i missed it now read all the  4 parts in one go i m gonna comment for all the 6 parts
part 1
awee virman love each other and they know it and they r gonna be alone and plus j has no problem with their relationship
part 2
finally they confessed thankgod i m above 16 so i can read those stuffs it was very intense hot and sexy all i can do is blush blush and blush fingers crossed
part 3
awee it was so aussum loved it the morning session was aussum
poor viraat maanvi didn't gave him time but maanvi has solution for every problem awee jeevika u r too late  
part 4
wah what a plan maanvi had lol everyone accept their relationship thats good
part 5
wow roka ceremony was bang on omg maanvi pregnant it was accepted after when they crossed their limits hoped viraat will
accept the child
part 6
omg
this was REACTION how can viraat can't accept his child after all he insist maanvi to do it he was the one who actually forced(not of that kind) her and how can he be so insensitive i expected all will be againt maanvi but he will support her but lol it is totally reversed situation sb suprised me i can understand his pov but he is becoming too stuborn awee what maanvi said to him was touching
ur r brilliant writter continue soon and pm me
nishi12345 thumbnail
it was ausmn update
cont soo
isha.raj_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely update lets hope virat accepts the child n virman start talking soon n pm me!!!!!!!!!Edited by isha.raj_98 - 11 years ago
Crazyvirmanfan thumbnail

Heey guys i'm back with another update. Thanks for all your comments and support for my last update. Hope you like this one too. You all must be thinking how comes manvi is so bold and strong and ready for the child, its because she has felt motherhood strick her. she believes the child isn't a mistake but her love because she loved virat from the bottom of her heart where as she thinks virat's love was lie and he used her. So keep reading my future updates to find out will happen in the story will virman unite?

Chapter 7:

It had been 2 months now that manvi was pregnant she was going to be 3 months next week, everyone was taking of manvi especially jeevika, manvi and swamini bua. They all kept track of what she ate, didn't let her do much work, made her rest but still let her walk around and made her take no stress or worries. But still manvi had a worry in her, a worry that was obvious to her that her child would ask when he/she is older and that was about his/her father. What was she suppose to say? Say that he didn't accept you or make up an excuse? She knew that question was to come after years but she still worried. It had been 2 months and virat and manvi hadn't spoken to each other, they avoided each others gaze even though they all sat together but to both of them it felt they didn't exist for each other and this didn't get unnoticed by the family member. The family members still wanted to see them together as one. Manvi has only hatred for virat and virat is still upset with manvi's words. Manvi stopped showing any interest in virat and so both manvi and virat didn't have feelings for them, well thats what they were telling thereselves but they actually didn't know what or how they felt about each other anymore for them the spark and magic wasn't there but for there family members there was the spark and magic and thats why they had hope, hope to see them together as one.

It was the afternoon manvi was coming down from her afternoon rest. All the ladies were sitting down in the hall and the men were at work. Virat didn't go to work today he had taken a day of and decided to meet up with some friends. Manvi was walking towards the stairs as she got to the stairs she took her first step and suddenly her feet twisted.

Manvi-"AHHH" She screamed as she lost balance.

Everyone turned around to see manvi and and the horror of there life.

Jeevika-"MANNNUUU" jeevika screamed.

Manvi was about to fall and rolled down the stairs when someone caught her hand and pulled her towards them. Manvi's eyes were shut really tight all she could feel was the warmth of someones body. Suddenly she opened her eyes and saw her head was resting on somebodies chest she felt nice but then remembered that the warmth was similar and she quickly moved away she looked at the persons face and it was none other than VIRAT. They both had an eye lock. Virat liked manvi being close to him again when he saw her about to drop to him it felt like he was going to die. Are they both still going to say they don't have any feelings for each other? Virat and manvi both looked away.

Virat-"Tum theek ho?" he asked

Manvi-"Yeaah thanks" she said, they had spoken to each other after 2 months, they felt a slight happiness to speak to each other even if it was 3 words.

Jeevika came running to manvi "Manuu tu theek hai, kitni baar kaha hai dehk kar chala kar par tu hai ke" she said

Manvi-"di mein theek hu aur mera chutku bhi" she said

Virat left when he heard the name 'CHUTKU' this didn't go unnoticed by vanshika, she thought that her son was just being immature and stubborn but still she felt happy that he saved manvi and he saw the concern in his eyes.

Swamini-"Manvi aoo bheto aram se"

Vanshika-"Manvi mein tumhare liye fruits lati hu" she said

Manvi wondered why all of a sudden swamini's behaviour changed towards her, she always care for her and saw if she was okay or she needed anything she wanted to ask her but always stopped to the thought of how swamini would react she thought to herself to leave the way they were going.

Jeevika-"Mannu 3 weeks baad vikrant kee 2nd birthday ari hai aur hum log yahi baat kare thi" she said

Manvi-"Ohh haaa mere motuu kee birthday" she said while kissing vikrant on the cheek.

Jeevika-"Hum log soch re the kuch baraa karthe hai jese virenji aur vikrant ke birthday mein sirf 2 din ka fark hai toh humne socha ke saath karlete hai es saal" she said

Manvi-"Dii yeeh toh achi baat hai, to hap logo ne koi theme rakhi"

Jeevika-"Haa humne yeh socha hai ke men will wear black and women will wear green saree any shade, tu bataa? She said

Manvi-"Green toh bohat acha hai, sounds great"

Kadambri-"Chalo kapro ka theme toh decide ho gayaa, hayeee nee yeh hindi film jesa hai jaha parties mein theme hoti hai aur sab log voi colour pehan ke a te hai" she said excitedly everyone just laughed.

Jeevika-"Abhi toh time hair sab arrangements ke liye week pehle se invatations aur sab cheezo ka kare ge" she said

Vanshika-"Ha jeevika beta"

Swamini-"Manvi humne tumhare pregrenancy yoga classes kari hai 2 din baad kee ab tum har week jaoo gee, kehte hai ma aur bache keliye acha hai aur tum bhaar bhi tohra niklo gee toh tumhe achaa laage ga aur, yeh yoga karne se delivery mein ehsaani ho gee" she said

Manvi-"Paar buaji yoga mein kabhi kiya nai, aur akeli" she said worriedly

Swamini-"Manvi don't worry tum akeli nai ho gee tumhare saath hum bhi jayee gee aur humne bhi tumhare saath yoga karlu gee humari bhi thori excersie ho jayee ge and i'll stay fit" she said

Manvi-"Thank you buaji" she said and smiled at her.

Jeevika was happy that swamini was getting along with manvi alot even she was surprised to see this sudden change in swamini but just thought swamini bua started to like manvi now. Everyone else knew the reason behind swamini's behavious except for manvi, jeevika, viren and virat.

I know the update was short but i hope you liked this update J if you guys would like me to pm you send me a buddy request ðŸ˜ƒ

Comment

crazyvirmanfan

Edited by Crazyvirmanfan - 11 years ago
avika26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Nice but short one. .continue son
Shona1907 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ya short but nice... B'day party matlab Sumthng exciting to happen:) he saved her, tats wat i wanted... Slowly he'll realise his luv bac... Thanx for pm n cont soon:)
Kanwal_chohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG there's another reason for swamimi buas behaviour continue soon and do pm me