BHBK Written Update 3rd Aug-I'm not mahaan enough!

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks Hina for the update!

I was pleased with today's episode...after quite a time, we have seen a very sensible episode on BHBK.

Even if they all forgive and accept Rajni on Monday, I am pleased that this weekend is not spoiled!

I loved everyone's reactions today...even Namita who was supportive of Rajni but was silenced by Surbhi and Rajan!

Krish...I am glad he said he was not mahaan enough to accept Rajni with her past...and that she had shown him the limit of his love for her!  

Good job, CVs!  Please make the rest of the story good...
Anu78 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
May be the family forgives her except Krissh and after failing to convince him , may be that is why they get her married off to yash and hence the title
-Zaara- thumbnail
thanks
loved the epi
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Hina babe!

Good turnaround, but I still cannot feel sorry for Rajni... She has to do something more to redeem herself.

@Shobs  -  I too was relieved when Krish said so... I would have difficulties accepting if he turned into a superhuman and forgave he so fast.
pia09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thks Hina for the update. luved krish today. good episode.
Praves thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Hinaben & have a nice weekend!!😊

Bravo to Gaurav for the excellent acting, as usual!!!👏
pari2386 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this episode has been completely realistic unlike some other soaps ..which I loved ! How much we talk about forgive and forget thingi, its not possible in real life for the normal people like us. yes rajni might not hav bad intentions and its true that only man in her life had been Krish but Surbhis right in saying that she shud have made sure that her parents have told her would be in laws everything about her past, even though it wasnt much of her mistake . becoz the relationship built on the base of lies never becomes successful. So we cant blame Veenafaiba and Surbhi if they abuse her parents of cheating for a rich alliance . Also Rajni appears so hypocritic here, she was so adamant on her stance for the workers in factory incident but dint feel anything about lying to the man who loved her to the core and a mom like mom-in -law who supported her as equal to her daughters. Even if Krish behaves rudely with her I dont feel any sympathy towards her 
gvjan thumbnail
i think they will ask her to leave the house.what next i donot know ,waiting for monday so vigorously.here doctor isvillian and rajni is victim,here all female or male members who are giving opinion.Many of us ,almost every body from us will hide our past in arrange marriage.Iofcourse its a very wrong step.but if u go to marriage counselleror in magazine/ news paper  and ask them this is what they suggest that donot revale your past when your marriag is going good.
only thing rajni should keep herself away from    arayan.
desi5555 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
the family should take time to forgive her.. if they forgive her in a day, that will be less believable. Since the CV's love draaag all the stores they should consider dragging this one too (at least for 2 days)