~~Chasing Midnight~~ KR FF # 4*Updt 02/09*

Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Thread 4

Thanks to each n every member who have read the FF so far n commented at times too...

I would be obviously happy to start a new thread and that too very soon.

Special Thanks to all the spamming queens of all my threads n works and thanks to you all for spamming my previous thread - Aroma, Dolly, Cookie, Wildcat, K, Praju, Sattu, Puja, Twinkle, Himaniahir, Upi.

= = =  PM's will be done to all those who are in my account = = =

Please check the posts below.

Love you all...<333

🤗🤗🤗
Edited by snigdha_arsha - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snigs. thumbnail
             -------My friends who had been a part of my still on journey in IF-------

Suju - U r the first n foremost reason for this SS to be turned into an FF. Thank you so much for supporting me jaan. Love you...<33

Kinjal - U r one of my good friend in IF and Im glad to have one.

Nikki - I love ur comments and thanks for the constant support since DMG.

Amy - I love ur works and it feels good to c ur comments on my works.

Konpal - I love u n ur gang for the masti n spamming fun u hav.

Abshu - Love u jaan. Ur replies, I seriously love dem!!

Achu - Thanks for commenting always.

Aditi061 - U r a sweetheart come devil at times and I love you.

Aisha - Missing you Aisha. Waiting for u to come ol active like before.

Akanksha - I love u n ur comments. Thanks for commenting always.

Alex - Love u Sissy. Its always good talking to you.

Anny - U r a good friend of mine and I love talking to you.

Anushka - I talked to u once or twice in pms. U r a good person.

ArjuhiSwaron007 - Pm service talks...it was nice talking to u.

Aroma - My darling n a sweet sissy and nautanki at times. U will b my friend 4 ever.

Asma - Love u tons Asma. U r the best sis n a guide to me n every1 here. I want u always.

Dolly- Missing you Dolly but Im sure we will b in contact always. Love you.

Kashish - U r a sweetheart and it is always nice talking with you.

Arushii - U r a good person n I love d way u talk. Do come to IF and scrap or pm me whenever u do.

Asha - Good that u comment often. Love you.

Ashley - U r missing from quiet some days but thanks for reading n commenting before.

Mish - Love u n ur gang. Love talking to you.

Cookie - U r my sweet sissy in IF. Thanks for commenting.

Chocolatekriya - I know u by my works n ur works. I love d way u talk to me.

Chsripriya - Thanks for ur constant support n for commenting always.

Cool_star14 - Thanks for ur constant support.

Shubhangi - I talked to u once or twice. You r really a good friend.

Sneha - U r a good writer n a brilliant friend. It was always nice talking to you.

Nimmy - My devily sissy...missing you. Come ol like before. Love u tons..

Deetha - U r one of my best sissy who cares for me and Im too glad to meet some1 like you. As I always tell u r my inspiration and love u like always.

Maggie - Love the way u talk. U r really a good person.

Gayathri - U comment late but ur comment manages a smile on my face. Thanks for the long comments.

Neeti - Love u Sissy...u also busy like me...we think mostly d same.

Hetal - I know u as an admin of a page. Thanks for reading.

Jiya - Love ur replies in posts and also ur comments.

Aishwarya - Thanks for the constant support and comments. U r really a good friend.

KarthikaSekhar - Thanks for commenting always.

Himani - Thanks for commenting always. Love u as a friend.

Kimshu - Thanks for ur detailed comments. I love it.

Mittu - Love u Mittu. I always feel like a sis under ur words, I love to talk to you though I would do it very ocassionaly.

Kittu - Friends by spamming but thanks to all dat, I landed with a gr8 n naughty friend like you.

Anki - A great and good friend for me. Love you always.

Kritz - It was always nice talking to you. Love you..<333

Rish - Love the way u reply and speak too.

Kriyaanshd3 - A good friend for me. Love ur writing.

Jaanu(Jahnvi) - I remember our scrap talks. It was always nice talking to you.

Teju - Love u, pls make some time in IF too...missing you.

Vaishu - Love u Vaishu. All thanks to CM for giving me a best friend like you.

Pooja(Kuhu_Arsha) - Love talking with u. U r really a gud friend.

Pooja - U r always a good friend for me and will b too. Thanks for the support.

Puja - My spamming queen. Love u Puja..

Poonam - I talked to u on SwaRon AT. Glad to meet a person like you.

Varsha - Thanks for ur comments Varsha, as told before, they always bring a smile on my face.

Meera - Love the way u reply and love all ur posts.

= = = I love the remaining people too...I will complete all of dem soon and will                                                            inform  = = =

Edited by snigdha_arsha - 11 years ago
Snigs. thumbnail

* All threads are hyperlinked*

--- Thread 4 ----

Part 34 - Page 1

Part 35 - Page 9

Part 36 - pg 22

Part 37- pg 37

Part 38- pg 48

Edited by snigdha_arsha - 10 years ago
Snigs. thumbnail

Part 34 

Her hands rubbed over the strap of the bag which passed over her shoulders to the side of her hip. She hugged her petite frame delicately after some time for the warmth from the chills of the rain. Her body was becoming numb due to the freezing temperature. She was standing in a place which was like a dark shadow of night where she was waiting impatiently for someone. It has been an hour or more, her slender legs begin to ache with pain. She took her phone out from the front porch of her bag and dialled a number. The person on the other side lifted the call and replied, "2 minutes", and hanged up before conversing the other possible things. Her megasleeved top was another backdrop. She shivered involuntarily as the cold wind gently passed by her. She cursed herself and also him for getting her into the situation she was in, if only she would have called him up a bit earlier than just reminding him a while ago, the things would have far more better and would have been sorted out. She had the very least idea that he would forget to pick her up at the time mentioned. She tightened the grip on self and leaned back onto the tree . A car drove on the way after a gap of silence and stopped at her pace. She opened the door and hopped in with anguish. Rey greeted her with a cheesy, sorry smile and quickly offered a jacket which was on the back seat. She rejected it and decreased the AC cooling. She maintained her calmness and gazed out the window avoiding his glances on her and also his ways to talk to her.

They very soon reached a hollow mansion, she got down and went in. Rey parked the car and accompanied her. "Sorry baby", he whispered circling his arms around her slim waist. "You need not be Rey", she said but it wasn't an easy one and he understood it well. He had to play it safe since he also had a big part of the mistiming. "Now, if you remove your hands then I will have a good sleep", she said shoving his hands off her plainly. "Kriya, Im really sorry...I was just a bit tired and slept off as soon as I reached home...Im really sorry", he mumbled in an audible tone. "Good Night Rey", was the only thing she replied. "Stop making the matter worse Kriya, I would have done the same you are doing now when you made me wait outside your college", he probed. She jerked up with his behaviour, the fault on his side and he was blaming her. "Just because you waited for some time thats why u did that to me...isn't it??", she admonished. He sighed in frustration. "You always do this...I don't mean it but if you think so I can't help it", he squealed. "It was your fault Rey better admit it and stop blaming me ofcourse..you would have informed me before hand..I would have come home without disturbing ur sleep", she mocked. "Ok...its my mistake...I take everything in my account", he shouted back going into the another room. He slammed the door fiercely and retorted to his bed. "You have changed Rey", Kriya yelled throwing a pillow which hitted on the door instead of him.

She retreated the door angrily sitting on a cosy couch hugging the pillow,  she was angry and at the same time she felt low. She leaned on the pillow and closed her eyes. She heard the door crack open but she stayed still without a move. "Kriya", a voice soothed near her ear beside her while a cold palm touched her shoulder on the other side. "Sorry", he whispered. "Kriya...Im really worry...I was a bit tired and dozed off...I was late by the time I got up and couldnt pick you early", he continued saying waiting for her response. She straightened herself slowly looking at him and lied down her head on his shoulder with a faint smile. "I have something else for you", he said after a brief moments of closeness to look at her excited eyes. He shoved his hand into the pocket and held out two cards for her. "Wow Rey..", Kriya shouted. "Yes!!", Rey said equally thrilled. "But Rey..", Kriya trances noticing the passes very carefully. "I have a farewell party tommorow evening in the college right", she sounded disappointedly. He closed his eyes taking in the frustration and the mistake he committed yet again. It was their another attempt to go to "Doha also called as the entertainment city" which never happened due to the clash of their timings with their schedule. "Its ok Rey...I will not attend the party", Kriya probed after making up her mind. "No...we will plan again", he said calmly followed by a chuckle which was joined by her soon too. "And do you have your office tommorow??", Kriya asked stepping out of the bed to get hold of her phone. "Ya", he replied. "Then can I go over to Lisa's house??", she questioned smiling at her bestie's message which flashed on the screen. "No", was all she heard from him. She frowned at his little reply. "Come on Rey...Imnt a kid I can handle myself and what is your problem with Lisa...we studied together but I didnt go to her house even once", Kriya admonished. "Kriya you know I dont like her or her family", Rey replied hesitatingly. "Rey, you know something Lisa's parents are on a tour so I can go right", Kriya said settling to his side. Rey nodded in negotiation. "Rey please..", she hissed pleading him for the one single go permission. "Please...", she repeated calmly. "OK...", he said which automatically curved a smile on her face, "But...even I will come with you", he ended. She groaned in frustration knowing she cudnt win over the situation. "Im off", she said aloud bumping into her bed for a blissful sleep after her tiry exams. "Good Night", he mumbled softly and hurted for disappointing her wills. He had to do it and was left with no other choice. He waited back until she dozed off peacefully. He kissed her on the forehead and murmured, "I dont want you to get hurted again Kriya". His eyes felt a bit teary as the incidents rolled over before his eyes. He was feeling a bit edgy, he stayed by her on the knees to the night.

***Flashback***

It was rarely two weeks since they got to know about Smriti's death. Kriya pursued back her studies as usual with the support of Rey. Swayam helped her to cover the missed out syllabus. She slowly started adjusting to the new changes in her life, she swallowed the deep heartened sorrorows and began to concentrate in her studies, though she would constantly feel the loss of her mother, she would weep silently after Rey slept but never shared it with him like any timid girl. This became her usual routine. She would go to the college on daily basis and return to home in the evening with Rey and then her college work for some time and then the left off time they spend together and sleep. She loved the way Rey managed to stand by her always.

That day was a similar day. She came to college, though the classes were boring it passed really soon since she would make herself busy writing her incomplete notes without listening to the class. The day swept fast and there was only a class left for the day. She had chemistry lab. Kriya took her usual place in the last row on the left and the corner place. They had to read the experiments and had to perform them on the next day, she replaced her time for writing. The second last bell rang loud and everyone started leaving the room. Kriya had only one last sentence to be written, she wrote it in a haste and was pushing the books down her bag when she heard a girl whimper around. To her suspicion, there was none in the room except her but the sound was echoing in the room she was in. Kriya alerted due to the noise and did follow the direction which lead to another corner. A girl was sitting hugging her knees to the chest and her head rested on her arms. She couldn't see her face, she moved forward slightly and went down on her knees to match the height of the girl. She felt a familiar connection to her and her heart crinched a bit to see her all alone and wailing. She placed her hand on the girl's shoulder and patted gently. The girl remained still without a slight movement. She continued it often calling by someway or the other and the last bell rang at the second. Kriya shouted to her alous saying her to move on and the rooms will be locked. That was when the girl flinched a little and moved her head slowly to face her. Kriya felt a suddenblow and jerked back unable to believe her eyes.  She was flabberghasted to see her, to see Smriti or the person who looked like Smriti infront of her eyes. All the past memoties swirled in her head as she retraced backward on the floor to go away from her. Smriti's eyes werent like she expected, there were dry and pale, a crooked smile was plastered on her face. "Kriya, will you leave me??", Smriti asked in a disappointed tone as her structured straightened and stood huge before her. Smriti asked the question again and again proceeding her steps towards Kriya. Kriya was numb to react for a while, when she came to know the situation, she quickly reacted and got up back on her foot and tried to run away but was very soon holded and was pinned  to the wall in a harsh way such that her head hit the wall and she winced highly in pain. While she was aching and shouting in pain, she heard footsteps leading to the room, she tried retorting but a palm pressed on her lips and her left hand which stammered on the wall was held to her back roughly with a twist. All her efforts to loosen the grip were in vain since Smriti possessed a high power on holding her. She heard the door being closed by the watchman, Smriti managed the situation until the whole doorway was filled with complete silence. Smriti moved her hand to her hair and caressed them smoothly saying in a mocked tone, "Kriya, you know I love you so much then why will I hurt you". A tear drop rolled down her cheek by the fake affection, only she knows how much she was starving and wanted the love and the words to be real feelings. "Don't cry, I wont harm you as long as you listen to me", Smriti said rubbing the thumb over her cheek. Kriya's head was spinning giving her a hell lot of pain like never before, there was something wrong, she touched her head on the back, it was wet and bleeding as she held her hand in her sight. Smriti's eyes twinkled on watching the blood drip down her fingers and palm. Smriti hold her palm and licked the blood hungrily tasting it like a meal after many days of fast. Kriya felt the sensation to puke right on the spot. That was the worst thing, she could have ever witnessed. After sucking the blood off her palm, Smriti's eyes gleamed with sudden anger and hatred. "Kriya, will you do a help for me??", she questioned with her eyes fuming yet red. Kriya nodded her head in negotiation but very soon accepted scared to death. Smriti took a knife from nowhere and kept in Kriya's hand which trembled to hold securely but her thoughts were of something else. "What did her mother want her to do with this knife??", was the only question echoing in her mind glaring at the sharp pointed knife. "Cut your forefinger", Smriti scowled hungrily. "No", Kriya yelled taken aback by the demand. She felt a spat on her face. It was later she realised her mom slapped her so heard. She revolted against the harsh treatment, she fought back with all her strength and ended with the strange cuts all over her arms and then a pang of pain when she felt a pinlike substance go through her finger. She was bited deeply, the room rang with her outburst. She gradually lost the senses but was soon met with a relief when she heard Rey calling by her name in the corridor. She called him back but was blocked badly. Kriya stamped her foot hard and ran for her dear life, she collapsed on the floor onto her stomach when her right coff*spelled*(calf muscles) muscle felt a strong pain, a knife was thrusted down it making the contact with the muscle. She heard a cruel laughter at the second. "Die very soon", a voice rumbled behind her for which she didn't respond, her tears welled up due to the pain which she never experienced before. "Mom", was the last word that escaped as a sob from her lips. Her eyes faded the view as the blood streamed along their legs watching the face of her precious mother.

Rey was waiting outside near the parking zone for Kriya leaning onto his back. To his despair, everyone from her class walked out including Swayam and Vicky but there was no clue of her. He stopped Swayam passing by the same way and enquired about Kriya to which he responded saying, "She was with us in the class but why didn't she come yet??". Rey looked confused and the next thing which striked him was she was alone. Rey was going to search for her when he heard Swayam tell, "Our last class was in chemistry lab". He made the direct way to the room examining all the classes along the corridor. The lab was closed and there was no sign of people around. He walked over around trailing for a second time. When he didn't find her, he called her out by the name. There was no response but yes he heard a very faint sound as an answer. He called her again many times but he got no answer. He examined all the rooms and came to chemistry lab. He had a strong suspicion on the spot, he went to the guard and brought the keys . There was a bunch of them and he had to try on all, his assumption became true when he heard a mixture of noises. He quickened the process and unlocked the room while the lock slammed against the door making heavy sounds.

****

Kriya heard the rustling of the lock on the door. "You will die very soon", Smriti's voice whispered into her ear before hurting her once again. She glanced as Smriti vanished through the window before her eyes. She looked at her condition, her wrist was somewhat broken, her leg was injured  and her face was covered with mud lightly which accidentally cupped her face when she unexpectedly fell onto the ground. She balanced her body back with a hand and was above to stand but her legs gave up and she was bumping back to the ground again when a pair of hands securely holded her in mid air. She expected an another stroke of pain pass through her and closed her eyes but she was safe and could feel it when her body slowly landed onto the ground with the righteous support making her body in a sitting position by leaning onto the rack. It was Rey, it was him who held her and supported her while she did only one thing- she smiled. SMILE and a reason which she doesn't know herself. It felt to be too good in his arms resting, but his worried face made her aware of the state but deep within she was happy and somewhere in her there were expectations which were satisfied ' she expected him to save her and he did. She knew he would come and he did. "Kriya, you are hurted...how did this happen?? Who did this to you??", he yelled loud but she was too restless to respond. He continuously chanted some or the other words. She noticed his expressions as it change from tensed to worried and finally his eyes were cold and ready to steel the skin of the attacker. He rubbed his palm over her cheek shoving the mud on her skin. "Kriya, you are bleeding profusely... wait here I will get the medical kit", he exclaimed and got up but she stopped him holding over his wrist to say her hand was just in contact but it didn't held a grip. "Take me with you", was all she could say, she knew her mom would attack her as soon as Rey leaves. She wasn't in a state to undergo any cruel acts. He looked at her condition, it was like she was completely drenched in bloodmarks, he hesitated to pick her up not wanting to hurt her in the process but before he made a move, she forwarded her hand to him and he lifted her completely making sure it wasn't touching her injured leg and the finger. She circled one arm around his neck and looked into his eyes for the last time and rested against his chest.

****

"Rey, it is hurting", she winced in pain when he caressed the wound with a piece of strained antiseptic cotton. He tightened the grip on her hand and safely applied the cream over her bitten mark which was clotted. "Cant you come with Swayam??", he scolded her for the enth time. She looked him in a simple way and shut her mouth from yelling anymore. He reminicised the marks and scratches left over. She was undergoing the physical agony along with emotional trauma. If it wouldn't have been an attack from her mom, then the things would be really normal but it was her mom which was the main. She sobbed over the pain saying she wanted her mom. He was bearing all her mood swings since the evening. He requested to change over into shorts for looking over at her injured leg and she did as said when he left the room. When he came back, he addressed the deep bruise on her lower part of the leg while she controlled her pain. He made her have the medicines and tablets whatever where prescribed by Vish after informed after feeding the meal. She was just like a baby, she cried for her mom and didn't personally feel the pain of the hurts. She was cared, payed the complete attention and was brooded like a baby in his presence without exposing the outside world.

****

It was the dark shallow night, silence atmosphere prevailed within. She was cuddling in his arms on the bed but she wasn't sleeping. She was thinking of the same things since a week. "Rey, my mom...", she probed which was the next expected lines from her after her awaiting silence. "I told you Kriya, she is not your mom anymore, she might have turned into a vampire or maybe even worse", he interruptedn  tried to explain in a way that might go into her brain. He was feeling a bit gloomy to see her thinking of the attack again and again, crying not because of pain but because of her mom. She would often demand saying she wanted to see her once more. "To say the fact she is not your mom too Kriya, she just seems to be by the appearance, if still you love that vampire then tell me I would make u meet up", he admonished. "I hate Vampires...", she told in a rather dizzy mood which was pentrated an affect in him . "But I love my mom Rey...I want to see her", she told drifting to her long slumber of sleep making him another restless night. She loved him but when she remarked she hated vampires, it felt like a stab though he told her he was one. He kept all his thoughts on a frame and then concluded a decision which he thought was the correct one for both.

The sun rays peeked through the window disturbing her sleep, she stretched her arms wide for relief and wiped her eyes. She turned to her left and then to her right. Rey was missing , she quickly got off from her bed to check if he was in washroom but the washroom was free too. She felt some presence in the balcony, she freshened up and walked to the balcony and to her amusement, she found Swayam relaxing on the pluffy couch. Usually it was his college time but today he was here for a particular reason she doesn't know. "Hey Kriya", Swayam mouthed finding her lost in self thoughts. "Hey", Kriya fumbled the words confused in his presence. Before there was an another stroll of confusion pass by her, he told, "Rey has gone out and would be back in an hour". She mumbled an Okay and accompanied his time for some gap until Rey came. Swayam shook his hand with Rey for an unknown reason n left them free with a smile and a sad look mixed on his emoting face. The following moves were as translucent as before, he just glared at her differently and started messing up the clothes into a plumpy suitcase from the cupboard.

She let out a frustrated sigh before tapping him with a force to get some answers. "Rey, why are you doing all this??", she questioned. "We are leaving", he replied making her dumbstruck. "What???Where???How??? What do u mean by that Rey?? Where are we leaving?? And why should we leave??", she asked in a stern tone. "You will get to know soon...pack all your clothes and belongings", he answered back. "Rey..", she complained but got a dissatisfied response. She stood right infront of him and helded his shirt from a distance. He looked at her, looked into her eyes, he knew she wanted a reasonable answer but he wasn't in a mood to give all her queries for now. "I was asking you something", she whispered in an audible voice. He looked at her intently and his hand moved on her back and pulled her to him in a second, she had to keep her other hand on his shoulder for a balance. "You will get to know everything soon...believe me and come along", he spoke out seducing her senses. "But Rey...", she interrupted. He kept his forefinger on her lips before she could utter any more. She trembled at his touch and was crushed more into him. "If you trust me then come and if you don't then its upto you...flight is at 10 pm", he notified her glancing at her wide eyes. She looked at him in disbelief and she was in a complete shock or to say it was something out of box and unexpected or predictable. She had to think, had to understand what was really happening over a night. Her hand moved down off his shoulder as she thought of his words again, she broke the eyelock and looked down, her body was set free from his grip after a short span of time. "Its completely your decision Kriya", she heard him say before straiting out.

"Passengers are requested to put on their seat belts and the flight begins to take on in 2 mins"

"I will do that", he whispered to her to take on the control over the belt passing against her body. "I can manage", replied Kriya angrily. He left her with no choice and put on the seat belt properly when he felt her in a no protest mode.She folded her hands onto the chest and looked away later trying to avoid the glances of him which she was doing since the afternoon. The silence spoke volumes, they didn't utter a word though they were seating beside, never made an attempt to brush over the feelings again. They let themselves stay in a relaxing way, she rested her head onto the seat and dozed off into a deep slumber.

"Good Morning", a husky voice mumbled as she rubbed her sleepy eyes. "G M", she replied back lost in her own world. When she opened her eyes, all she could see was a dark fountain out the window and then when she tried moving her head hit over his chin. She was lying down on his shoulder till then. "Didn't u sleep??", she enquired adjusting her back to the seat. "I didn't feel sleepy", he said. Atlast, this day felt better than the previous one. She couldn't pretend that fake anger anymore especially when she knows he might have did all of a sudden only for her. She gave a small smile after they landed into the airport of another country far away from the birthplace. The taxi they hired from the location to the new residence was at a very less miles away so they reached soon.

It looked a bit like her home but this was smaller than hers.A gate was at the entrance to the house and all the way was greeny, it was kept with plants of fruits and flowers, mostly ruled by the blossoming smell of flowers. A natural and pleasant odour filled the house. Kriya liked it, them and all over the new house. She felt each and everything passing around and on the side there was a parked car which was open from the top. That was also another attention seeker. The guard of the house walked too along with him and handed the keys over to Rey and left to take his own place near the gate.

There was a king size bed in the hall and a TV set arranged opposite to it and more front there was a locked room. Kriya fumbled with all the keys on the set and unlocked it finally. It was her room. A bed was between and a big mirror was adjusted on the side wall with all the necessary accessories. They were beautiful and she loved it.

Kriya joined an institute and continued her studies. Lisa was her best friend and the only person of her class who was by her side in all the ups and downs. Rey n Kriya lived in the same house while Rey planned on a business with his friends out there. He would drop her in the morning and go to his office, pick her up in the evening, spend their time together. It was their usual routine. At times of fights, they would remain untalked at times but soon cleared out the mess

***FlashBack Ended***

( Above Story continued after a leap of 2 years )

"Rey, Im ready...Shall we go??", Kriya asked excitedly. "Umm...call your friend and inform her now...then we will go", Rey said resting back on the bed. She gave him some death glares, she waited for her day to come. As told, she dialled on Lisa's number and sat beside Rey glancing into the eyes. It was ringing and at the same time he placed his hand on her shoulder, she didn't pay  much attention. He rubbed down her bare arm sending her shivers down the spine and clutched her waist tightly. She looked at him when she felt the jerk down there. "Hello", the person on the side spoke. She directed Rey that she wanted to talk. "Hello Lisa", she spoke back. "Hey, r u coming or not??", Lisa questioned in an angry tone. "Im coming...u r in home ryt??", Kriya asked. "Yeah babes...come soon", Lisa replied. "Tell here Im coming too...Tell her", Rey continuously hoarsed. "Ok..Ok", Kriya stammered. "Lisa, Rey is coming too alongwith me...is it ok??", Kriya mumbled normally. "Rey??", Lisa stressed. "Yes...any problem??", Kriya murmured confused and when she looked at Rey, his eyes clearly depicted it was all known. "Kriya I will call you back after some time...bye", Lisa stated before ending the call. "Ok...bye", Kriya cleared looking at Rey who now had a wide aching grin on his face. "Rey, you know this before", Kriya stared at him in avertion. "She is so predictable", Rey commented. Kriya could do only one thing and that was to smile. It was ridiculous at the moment to smile but she was left with no option and she loved it when Rey knows everything before.

She bit the corner of her lips to stop herself from  smiling silly. It was the right moment to kiss her . He cupped her face and brushed his lips over hers taking them into a deep kiss. Her lips were trembling when his cold ones met her. He pulled her up against his body and leaned her onto the bed. He intensified the kiss making her breathless, he nibbled her lip making her whimper in shorts. He explained all the unspoken words through his determined actions. He entwined his fingers with her hand and deepened the kiss until she started retorting back. He pulled back only to meet up with her desiring eyes. She held his palm strongly and the other was on his collar charging him. He moved his hand down her bare arm measuring the depth of feelings in her eyes. He rested it on the hem of her top at her hip and trailed it up by the arm again saying, "Kriya, I think you will lose your bet on the last day for sure". She eyed at him as if he had been rude to her, she didn't possess any way of actions but soon took a chance and marched on him knocking him back to the bed. "Maybe you will lose it", she said brushing his fingers into his hair for taking his lips into his.

***Doorbell***

"What the F**K??!!", Rey groaned at someone in particular who had been the lord of disturbance in their private time. She hit him playfully on the cheek and  moved back directing him to go and open the door. He came up with the ideas of pretending no one was in the house and they wouldn't open the door but Kriya adviced him to do, so he glared her for a second and swept towards the door and opened it. He let out a frustrated sigh.

So, this update ends here.

Any confusions or queries, comment here or ask me in a pm.

But don't ask these questions, Who is Lisa and how Rey knows before n such...these all will b answered in the next updates.

I will try to update the next part soon.

Edited by snigdha_arsha - 11 years ago
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
my res goes here...
unres

Shings alweays there for u..
Are its my pleasure to hrelp u all in times.And love u  <3

The update that was superb..
The feelings lowed in so well.
I could nt think abt what to do and what not to while reading..Pata nahi had a septical feeling that Lisa is evil..

And with that seriously kria was so hurt ki she must have been broken..
Thanks for the beautiful update..

Orkut Myspace Congratulation Scraps, Graphics and Comments

for ur new thread

Edited by asmaju - 11 years ago
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
okay so am angry...

i asked u long back whether i cud res... u didn't allow me...

ja baat nhi karungi...

and i know tu mujhe manane bhi nhi aaegi😭
Himu_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats for the 4th thread
Nice update
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
so me gussa lekin that doesn't stops my comment...

and yeh comment is solely for update... so am sticking to update only...

so main bolunga am maha confused...

no sense at all... mujhe kuch samajh nhi aa rh...

ki what will happen next...

smriti toh tapak gayi thi na... and i thot vampire were shape-shifters but looks like ki smriti buri wali vampire ban gayi...

so whats the bet??????

then love how rey is taking care of her... i bet the person on door was vish ya fir swayam...

but woh log hain kahan...

y does rey don't want kriya to go to lisa's house??? matlb lisa se koi dushmani ya fir over protectiveness...

so kriya vampire ban gayi ya fir nhi????? wht will happen when kriya comes to know that she is becoming a vampire provided she hasn't already become one...

aise hi sawal janne ke liye padhte rhiye Chasing midnight...😉
Edited by kriyansh24 - 11 years ago
kittu_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Naughty..Kaun??

Mai? ðŸ˜›

After That..I Love Spamming ...lol!

I'll Comment abt the Update Later..tujhe toh pata hi hai mai Kitni Busy Hu..lol! ðŸ˜†

Edited by kittu_arsha - 11 years ago
Beautiful_King thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
res
unres

srry itna late...
sabse pehle toh congratulation for thread 4

aur ab update ke baare main it was ausum flashback was like rlly painful...
aww rey loves kria soo much...
thnx for the pm...
Edited by sachiarsha - 11 years ago