BHBK- WU 02 August- The cat's out of the bag

noddiye thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello everyone...

Here is the written update for today...

Rajni pacifies Aryan, gives him some milk to drink and packs him off with the servant. Rajni gets up and tells everyone that there was a reason why she lied to all of them for all these days. She addresses Veena saying that you are right, i cannot have so much love and care for my friend's son coz he is not my friend's son...but he is my son...All are shocked...and think that Rajni is lying..

Krish is shocked and refuses to believe. He holds Rajni by her arms and asks her of she is telling the truth. Veena says that Krish is mad when she was lying he supported her and now when she is telling the truth he is not believing her. Rajni says that she is sorry for all this and she is the culprit for having kept the family in dark. Namitha says that its not possible and they shouldn't beleive her. Veena says that all believe Rajni and see at Yashoda who has gone numb. Yashoda looks at her in disgust...

Veena tells Krish that he had married a sewer and now more ugly things are bound to come out. Rajni says that she is truly sorry that she lied to the family members and asks for forgiveness..but her mother steps forward and says that its not Rajni's fault, infact it was she who had urged her daughter to keep this secret from this family whereas Rajni wanted to tell the truth to them. 

Flashback is shown when Yashoda had gone to ask for Rajni's hand in marriage and how Rajni had refused at first, Rajni says that her mother promised her that she would tell the family the entire truth. Her mother says that Rajni had got such a good alliance that she thought the truth would break the relationship and she wanted Rajni to have the best.  Krish says that so Yash was in her life before, Yash replies that no, he and Rajni had no connection whatsoever. He says that there is only Krish in her life. Krish says but how is it possible to which Rajni replies that why is it not possible, when science has progressed so much. 

We see another flashback
Rajni was 17 years old when her dad was very ill (did not look ill ti me) They went to the doctor who told her that her dad was extremely ill and needed to be operated. The doctor tells her that lots of money will be required, to which Rajni offers to sell her house. The doctor says that even that will be of no use. He tells her not to worry and there are always the rich people to help the poor. He aks her if she would be ready to donate blood. Rajni replies in the affirmative and the doctor takes her to a ward and Rajni sees lots of girls lying unconscious. She asks the doctor who tells her that they have also donated blood. Rajni says that she too fell unconscious and after that within some days she came to know about the surrogacy racket that the doctor was involved in. The doctors used to take advantage of the helplessness of the poor and tricked them into the racket. Rajni says that in a few days she discovered that she was pregnant. 

Baa says that she can understand that she was tricked into the surrogacy but why did she have to give birth to the child. Rajan also says that once they knew it was a racket she could have aborted the child. What was the reason the Rajni decided to go ahead with the child. Yash says that somewhere down the line he is responsible for Rajni's condition and he has apologized to her several times. 

Rajni falls at Yashoda's feet and says that its right, i did have a choice but how is it possible for me to abort the child. What was the mistake of the child. Still she decided to abort it and went to the hospital to have the abortion done. She said that the night before the abortion was the toughest night of her life. Rajni was lying in the bed when Archana came to her requesting her not to abort as she is childless and wants a child and only Rajni can fulfill her dream. She begs Rajni to do it for her sake and Rajni agrees. Rajni says that Archana took her home and she was staying with them and nobody knew anything. After nine months she gave birth to the child just saw a little glimpse of the little creature but formed a bond for the lifetime..but when at the resort she saw Archana's obituary she became restless. Here she was alive and her child was rendered orphan. Rajni says that she could not control herself and had to tend to Aryan..

Precap: Rajni says that this is my truth and now she is ready to face the consequences of it all. Whatever they decide she will accept it...

Finally the secret is out...going by the past few episodes this was the expected track now its to be seen how the story unfolds...

Love
Neha 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
quite similar to sony's previous show ek ladki where d lead was mistakenly injected with someone's sperm when she went for check up
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

thanks Neha !
that was superfast as always...

great epi ...hope it keeps the interest going!
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks Neha...

At last the raaz is out...pretty much as we thought, but the CVs did salvage the story to some extent...😊

There are still loopholes, but if they handle the rest of the storyline well, I am sure we can overlook those as a result of the change of plot! 

niki_2293 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hello al..i dnt watch bhbk much..bt dis track was quite an interesting one...n yes its v. Similar to ek ladki anjani si...i was a huge fan of dat show...dere's a striking similarity between d 2 shows...
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the superfast update as usual Neha!

I had missed a few epis in between, but I really couldn't miss the phir kyun epi :)
Arshi-licious01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update! 

This is quite similar to Ek Ladki Anjaani Si and Gaurav's old show on Zee, Dil Se Diya Vachan… at least everyone knows the truth now… Rajini was having to lie too much… 
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update
similar to dsdv where he married the girl but she was raped before
Wonder how the show is heading now
cap1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
let us see how vaishnav parivar deals with rajni issue
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5