RSV#12 Sang Sang Yun Chalun Tere Jaise Tera Aasman

Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

This is new CC called The RSV club which means The Rubu Shubhu Vella club.
🤣🤣🤣

As the name itself makes it clear ,its going to have only 2 members
1.Rubu 2. Shubhu.
only ICians & Azad Parinde are allowed to post here& all are free to stalk.🤣🤣

Edited by StrongHope - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Dedicated to the world's most adorable couple Mayank -Nupur.

.SA. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
congratulations !!! our #12  thread.😃
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
good episode for behna and tubelight fans as a VirMan fan hated it🥱 majority on FB did too; there are no talks of it whatsoever anywhere😆
-Manvi misses Jeevika.
-Vanshika the mum finally decides to support VirMan (this time it is final final😆)
-VV's chacha chachi talk about VirMan. The fact that manvi has done so much for their family and now when it has come upon the family to support her everyone is backing down. (Same chachu who manvi helped with his speech problem so they both have a soft spot for her😊) Chachi also supports her hubby saying you never know when, how and who you'll end up falling in love with so blaming them for it makes no sense👍🏼 (finally 2 people who don't have their brains fixed upside down like the others. The first person to point out the whole you can't decide who you fall for thing😆)
-Manvi scene with her GG same old arguing over her gold bangles😆 Manvi has a mirror in hand here which falls and breaks worrying her
-Bua her usual self on the breakfast table when someone asks where dada is. She says he is probably too ashamed coz of the low act his grandson has committed hence hasn't bothered to come for breakfast😵😵 She blames Jeevika too saying she's encouraging VirMan🥱
-Dabbu and JM's GM arrive in Vadhera house. Jeevika is looking out for manvi and gets disappointed when she realizes manvi really didn't come
-Their GM apologizes to Bua saying she only just found out about VirMan and if she knew earlier she wouldn't have ever let it happen.
-Bua starts her whole manvi's life will soon be in darkness, she cares for Virat's happiness, they've done a very stupid thing by falling in love and families have to stop them blah blah blah🥱🥱 (whole family looked completely disgusted here so i guess minus a few all are now in their favour😃)
-Jeevika finally explodes and gives it back to Bua
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
like i said behna fans loved it duhh so did tubelight fans i hated it completely🤢 i dont get why virat didn't say a single word to that Bua.😡😡 no dont blame him blame stupid CVs who are forever trying to highlight the behnas OTT relationship and ruin every other thing in the process🥱🥱 if it had to be jeevika's day fine but virat standing like a statue is not okay😡😡 
also if she gave the monologue to bua without the sobbing i dont think a mountain would've fallen on her head🥱 i hate her crying voice🥱🥱
yes im getting very biased; i am no longer the person who liked Virman and was okay with VirIka; I love VirMan and hate VirIka now; so if any VirIka fans read it and get offended sorry cant help my biasness😆
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
and tada i was right🥱🥱 a marriage indeed is more important according to CVs then cancer btw what is a roka🤔🤔

Virat's family accepts Maanvi; head to Hrishikesh in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai

Niaa Sharma and Kushal Tandon

Folks, if you think you are all set to see Maanvi (Niaa Sharma) and Virat's (Kushal Tandon) love story in Star Plus' Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai, produced by Cinevistaas crossing new heights, you have guessed it right!! However, there is a twist in the tale.

In the coming episodes, Maanvi and Virat take a big decision of calling off their love for the sake of their respective families. There is a bit of drama to unfold when Jeevika (Krystle Dsouza) too takes her stand in front of the entire family for Maanvi and Virat. When this happens, Dadaji realises the sacrifice that Virat and Maanvi have made and realizes that Maanvi would be the right person for the house and also for Virat. So the entire family accepts the rishta and decides to go to Hrishikesh for further talks. We hear that the Roka ceremony will soon happen.

We tried calling Kushal Tandon aka Virat but he remained unavailable.

Let's see how the story proceeds from here.

but it only says Roka nothing about a marriage so keeping quiet for the time being and not hurling them with my curses🤣🤣 plus i complained kal hi that they're making manvi's life too miserable so the track might not be such a bad thing after all from that POV😆maybe once all this is done CVs will finally get serious about her cancer😃 I can hope at least😆 

Zehnaseeb thumbnail
i just realized; i can read the minds of almost every single CV now🤣🤣 there isnt a single show which has a track i cant guess beforehand🤣🤣🤣 
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
nia's rakhi segment😃 she looks super cute as usual😊i love how she got her brother a world's greatest sister cup as a gift and said whenever he drink from it he'll remember that she's the world's greatest sister😆 such a Nia thing to do😆
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QRlia_yN1k&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
changed dabba to siggies only😊 GIFs make page loading slow😆
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
All you girlies r truly my angels..!! i saw how u all fought for d comments against me..!! lol.. :)))
Nia's message on their FB page. Shes such a sweetheart😃 One of the rare few who is forever thanking fans even for something this small😆