After ever action...there is an equal or opposite

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
After ever action...there is an equal or opposite reaction... July 31st, 2012...

Hello friends...ok im back and the mood..well...u will see how It is...This whole weeks looks like its running on Newtons law of motion...After every action there is an equal n opposite reaction...how...lets see... Plz forgive me...IPK runs my life and my day n mood is set by it...i have no choice in this matter :((

After everything that happened between Arshi after n before the kidnapping...Arnav reminds her of the contract...rubs it on her face...Action...her reaction...she makes an excuse n walks out on him... When he finds that out...His reaction to her action...Ill get her home by any means...hook or by crook...

He knows she needs the money to pay rent and he can give it to her...she wont ask for it...so he makes a deal n makes her his slave...for 24 hrs... His action...her reaction...hahahahah...she keeps him awake whole night...he has no choice but to go to her house n make sure she goes to sleep so he can sleep...

Ya ya...im getting there...the way he carried her to the bed and she held his hand n he was left with no choice but to slip in beside her and sleep...so both are at ease n peace...they cant live without each other anymore...thats obvious... to us...not to them... Ya n I know this soo cute scene...it has washed of all ASRs previous sins...aww hes so sweet...cvs u really know how to pacify us...but is it working now??? IM sure to most in IF n FB...all must be going ooo n aaa... and so sweet...well let him wake up n let her wake up then we see...

They wake up and he says..how does she sleeps here...Well this is HER HOME...ur house has never been her home...so of course she will sleep carefree...Khushi says why do u object how I sleep...do I object when u hold on to my hand n sleep... ASR denies it...its ok for him to lie...he will never be called a liar...cause hes a MAN...a woman is always blamed for everything...n the worst part is...most judge and blamed by another woman only...sad...

Khuhsi smiles when he says sleep n leaves...such a nice husband u have...wait...his mission is not completed as yet...There is more action coming... The landlord comes and says the rent is fine but now the new developer has put maintenance charges on the house n they have to pay it now... Poor khushi rushes to the developers and guess what the developer wants??? For her to return to his house...wow...what guts...but he doesnt know khushi does he??? She runs in and screams at him...n finds out that its Arnav...gets angry...becomes Arnav..throwing things here n there...He tells her come home or he will put her family on the road and will break her house...WOW...nice job...ur such a darling ASR..only u can say that n get away with it...its ok...u only want ur wife back...thats fair...try any means...get as low as u can...no one will say anything to u...who dares to tell u anything...but me hahahahahha...ok I feel better now...

Khushi refuses and rushes out...all u need to say is that the contract is over...n doesnt mean a think...is it so hard ASR??

The whole staff heard what Arnav said... that he will reduce the rent only if she comes home with him... This was Arnavs action...one of the staffs reaction to it... Who wouldnt want her home...ooo...u heard that Arnav...goes n slaps the guy...why??? Did u not say that??? that guy was only reacting to what u said...SO why slap him??? Who started it all??? How about looking in the mirrior n slap ur self for all the insults u have thrown at khushi...before n after MU...

Morning...khushi is having nightmares...poor her...he terrifies

her so much...she sits up and hears garima saying there is no water in the house...strange...its only 7 am...the water supply ends at 9am... They all get ready to go out and tell khushi that make sure keep the food ready when they come back from the doc...and also pack her bags...its high time she returns to her house... If u only knew...Im waiting for the day buaji finds out about the contract marriage...then ill see how many puris she feeds u...lol...waiting...

Khushi tries watching the tv...the lights go and she goes out to check the meter...neighbor asks if everything was fine?? Yep... damaad was here n everything is fine...what else can he do to get her back...has cut off the water n electric supply...sigh... Tom n Jerry...yep...my fav cartoon...n it is when Tom would cross his limits... Jerry would write notes and leave and that would terrify Tom...cause he couldnt live without Jerry...they both r like them...lol...

Oh forgot about the ppl in RH house...Anjali looks for ASR...but hes at his in laws...thanks a lot Nani ji to worry about buaji...i though u had forgotten about them...Oh ya ASR is there to make their lives soo comfortable... Anjai is making rakhis ...she might blackmail or use her 2 wishes to get u know who back??? NK...sweetu comes n sits by them n Anjalis cell rings...NK get back in ur bond mode again...Shyam is coming home...😑

Precap... She comes home carrying water and finds the house locked...by our darling ASR...hes enjoying this...tells her the house is mine n im the landlord... I dont know what khushi will do now...Does she has a choice??? Buaji n Amma wants her to go to her home...Arnav wants her at his home...where is a womans actual home??? Does she even has one????If my posts hurt anyone...im sorry...thats not my object...we all are free humans with the right to freedom of speech...and im a feminist...accept me or leave me...ur choice...😳

2 jokers in 

Guls pack of cards...

My Writing Index

Enjoy...Plz like n commet...love to hear ur views ..Silent viewers...do like n comment plz...thanks...Add me as 

buddy me if you like to get Pm for my further work...

Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜› I can see where we are going with today's episode...pooor Khushi will have no choice but to go back to RH as her own family are not happy about her being at home with them.

Loved your postπŸ˜ƒ

But loved the first scene, he actually clears away the table, then lifts her and put her to bed. He DOES NOT remove his hand, infact gets in bed and holds the other hand too...how romantic!!!!!!!!

Loved...loved..loved Khushi in ASR mode...wow!!!!!!!!
Edited by lazylad8 - 11 years ago
riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res
Edited:

helo fazila dear feminist , in my house everyone calls me by this name.I got company here too.πŸ˜†
I am damn sure when ASR wins the deal actualy he is losing Khushi. We know they love each other and open conversation clear all mu's and they will be in track.But it  is daily soap so things will go like this.Or majority like this way.

But I like today's episode too.Thanks for PM
Edited by afnariaz - 11 years ago
jessicad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
res

Fuzzz πŸ€— 
This must be shocking coming from me (a blind ASR supporter), but I cannot seem to justify his actions anymore. No, Im not blaming the CV's or the writers or anyone here. Im just plainly talking about my fav character- ARNAV. 

Im glad you pointed out in your post what I wanted to say. He slapped the guy because he called his wife an item and he spoke the truth. Okay, I'll give him a point there for standing up to his wife's defense at least in front of a stranger, but he does realize doesn't he, that whatever was spoken was the truth.
Arnav causing Khushi trouble is nothing, but anybody else taunting Khushi becomes a great sin? 
I'm still being faithful to my CV's and waiting to see how they redeem ASR, because I know they will. It's just that Im getting too impatient now. 
Can you believe thats me talking? 

I liked the episode, cos I always seem to like everything, but this one thing totally cheesed me off. 

I wished in your yesterday's post that they both end up sleeping together and they did! Aww that was adorable.. no one can deny that! 
The entire scene was pictured beautifully! πŸ˜³
My wishes are coming true! 
Now I wish some ounce of redemption starts! #hope

I've read a post today, and I insist you read it too. It has pacified me to an extent that I can calm myself, so Im happy at the end of the day, but you know me- I had to rant my feelings somewhere! :P
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3123618

Lovely post Fuzzywa as usual! 
Don't wanna say anything more today!
Edited by jessicad - 11 years ago
TheInkMistress thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
As awesome as always Fuzz <3
Areebaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah Agree This is not the right way to Woo her πŸ’”

πŸ˜”
unplotable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the pm! 

it was an ok episode today. just waiting for a proper story line
--BSI-FaNaTic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The epi was good the first part was superb. Well dunno know y m not enjoying it probably cuz m missing shyam hopefully to see him soon. Great post fuz ❀️
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely analysis Fuzzy.
Rayka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Always love your posts Fazila.  Did not watch today's episode either and will not do tomorrow.  Pity Khushi I guess is meant to suffer and lose even though you get spurts of moments when ASR effects are mellowed down.