Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I was reading MockingJay again for the 10th time and this random conversation popped in to my head. This is when Arnav's past suddenly came back to haunt him. It might not make sense, and it's short, but this is what my brain wrote.  If enjoyed please do comment and like. :)

Shed it away  

"Do not pity the dead Harry, pity the living" - Dumbledor

"She left me."

"I know, but that doesn't mean life stops here Arnav. The past is to learn and let go. If we dwell in it our future will be shattered." 

"Life doesn't stop, but do we at least find happiness?"

"We do Arnav, if we let the light seep in to our darkness. Sometimes we have to seek the light, and other times it seeks us."

"What if I don't want the light to find me? She was my light Khushi, and now that she's gone, and there is nothing. Fate stole the only light I had."

"Life is never fair, but through negative experiences something positive comes out; if we let it. You think closing away from emotions would help you? No, eventually the numbness will fade away and you will feel the raw pain all over again. It is better if you feel the pain now and heal it."

"How do you recommend I heal it?"

"Let love in Arnav. Don't block it away. Love heals all. Hatred infests more pain, but love soothes the scar."

"There is no one to accept me the way I am Khushi. I am a man with a temper, I have a dark past and I hurt people. That is all I am capable of."

"I accepted you. After everything we have been through, I accepted you Arnav. I know every bit of detail about you, but yet I love you. The only difference is you love me, but you don't let my love in."

"How can you say I love you Khushi when all I have done is hurt you."

"You have hurt me, but you were the very man to heal me. The reason is because you have a mask that hides your love for me, but yet I see it clearly. Every time you look in to my eyes I see it. Nothing you do can make it disappear. You love me Arnav, just as much as I love you. If you think I am going to run away from you, you're wrong. You can't push me anymore Arnav. The more you do, the more you will hurt her."

"But I can't hurt you any longer Khushi. A woman like you doesn't deserve this treatment."

"You won't hurt me any long if only you took that mask away. Just remove it, and I promise the light will seep in."

"The light is you Khushi."

"So then let it seep through Arnav."

"May be I will."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shweta1691 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Firat again!!!

Nice OS๐Ÿ‘
Loved how khushi is asking him to accept that he is deserving of the love she is showering over him...he just need to let her break his walls and maybe then he can come out of his dark past..

Keep writing!!!

C ya soon
Edited by Shweta1691 - 11 years ago
Dalmuthuya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shweta1691

Firat again!!!

Nice OS๐Ÿ‘

2 times in a row ;) I should give you an award for this! 
Jyo.Arshi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
that was simply superb !!!! ๐Ÿ‘
Shweta1691 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dalmuthuya

2 times in a row ;) I should give you an award for this! 

Oh i luurrrvvv awards!! As much as I love my Hottwa๐Ÿ˜‰
So dont be shy!!! U can give an award
Though if i can be all greedy and ask what i would like as award...u do know what i want right???๐Ÿ˜‰

Waiting๐Ÿ˜†
Dalmuthuya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shweta1691

Oh i luurrrvvv awards!! As much as I love my Hottwa๐Ÿ˜‰
So dont be shy!!! U can give an award
Though if i can be all greedy and ask what i would like as award...u do know what i want right???๐Ÿ˜‰

Waiting๐Ÿ˜†

These days I haven't worked on Innocence in her eyes is because I am moving. Today is my last day in my old house. :) So wrote loads of OS"s to pass the time. Once I am settled in my new house I will finish chapter 7. I swear. :) 
aminta13 thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘ that was awesome I wish he takes the mask of , he should trust her a do it !!
Loved it 
Add me to your PM list
Would love to read the next part

Originally posted by: aminta13

๐Ÿ‘ that was awesome I wish he takes the mask of , he should trust her a do it !!

Loved it 
Add me to your PM list
Would love to read the next part

I am not continuing this, but if I do write more Os's I will pm you. :) 
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
It was wonderful.. Loved it.. She is his strength.. โค๏ธ
Targaryen thumbnail
Very beautifully written voldie!!! :)