can we trust them ?? Rk's tweet

ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@ramkapoor1973

Keep the faith guys! There are a lot of twists and turns ahead and a lot of FANTASTIC scenes coming up between Sakshi and me... and Pihu!!

i dont know wt to say..i already feel cheated...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nothing is there to keep the faith...enough damage has been done to our faith the moment they showed that Ram and Ayesha are married 😡😡...which we did not want to see😭😭...I want Ram and Priya's milan with Peehu😊😊...don't need to see any other cute scene... Edited by TVserialfreak - 11 years ago
macarons thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lol who is still watching? I even lot trust in RKs tweet. Sneha and mitu gang must have asked him to post thinking that we are fools and we will watch with expectations. For me, no more watching balh.
saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Big Nooo! Never trust them...
I am not going to trust anyone ..CVs, RK, ST.Everyone has promised initialy that this show is different that's why they are doing it. But it seems they are also helpless & following any damn script for their 'bread & butter'.I wonder are the actors are so helpless???
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
kaika trust yaar, saab kuch tou kaal hi khatam ha gayi ,aur ab Ram aur Sakshi ki kya scene dekaye ga ???? preggy track ya fir se ek C night ya Ram priya ki konya daan karenge Rajat ke haath???? konsi scene
karamsekhon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
balh ne to faith ka meaning hi change kar diya hai 
 bera garak kar diya show ka
-evan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
BT is a loony bin u know... After showing such trash how come they demand trust from our side? They already showed Ram-Ayesha married to each other for some bizarre reason, now this is evident that the moron creatives will create misunderstandings between the leads... Moreover they will drag this crap like hell... It is crystal clear that there is on chance of RaYa/Pihu scene in near future
balhfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aur kitna faith rakhein..  kitne aur mahine just tell us... 4 months se toh faith hi rakh rahain hain... aur kitna patience?
RivaPiya thumbnail
I am not  trust in RKs tweet
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i really doubt that for iit was true then why would he even encourage blah 2, he is himslef dispointed in the show nad loves rkr version more than the show, if there is really something good then he wdlnt be this disapointedn a