iqbal khan in a music video i saw!

apocolyse thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
hey guys yesterday on b4u they had this show on where u send letters in sayin what song u want 2 hear(hosted by keith)...anyway i woz watchin that and all of a sudden this song came on and i watched it 4 a while and then it showed the guy and i woz finkin in my head that this guys looks familliar...then i looked again and i said "THAT'S IQBAL KHAN"!!!!i woz soooooooo happy...basically the music video is all about a girl who sees him and falls in love wid him...she tries different dresses 4 him but he dont take no notice..then right at da end she wears asian clothes and he goes wid her at da end!(how tipical)...but guys u missed it..he just looked soooooooooooo damn cute...really really young there....abt 22/23..but now he's 25!but he's still cute!but i have 2 say...1st time ever he looked so innocent(like a baby..he had a CLEAN shave)!!!!

Edited by tania_uk - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sugar plum thumbnail
which song was it darling?
apocolyse thumbnail
sweety..it woz the song somefing like:

teri mein prem diwani sayan...la la la..i dont know the rest!sorry!
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh really Dinky????Its THE SONG????

Gosh..Tell me about it...

Smiles...
Raksha....
alwayzzangelic thumbnail
DINKY WUTTTTTTTTTT so let us the name of the song and someone upload the videooo plz. i guess this is how u guyz met huh, and then some turns and finally, the two of u together!?!
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: alwayzzangelic

DINKY WUTTTTTTTTTT so let us the name of the song and someone upload the videooo plz. i guess this is how u guyz met huh, and then some turns and finally, the two of u together!?!

You do watch a lot of movies...Dont you? Hahaha...Just kidding!!!

But Dinky please give us the song and video name....

Smiles...
Raksha
upzz_upee thumbnail

Hey i have seen that song.Are u sure its u dinky? But howcome ur on tv coz we know dat u study n wat was this? I mean how did this happen.

The song goes like "MEIN TERI PREM DIWANI SAIYAN TERI PREM DIWANI RE, TU MERA PRITAM TU MERA SAIYEAN ,JAHAN TU PIYA WAHAN MERA JIYA RE........

BUT YA I MUST SAY THOUGH d girl was a bit chubby n healthy but she was all d more cute n looked like a babydoll in real sense n not like d so called deepal shaw.neways dinky if its u d compliment goes 2 u.

dreamerrrrr thumbnail
isnt da song by falguni pathak???? might not be
*Sweet.Sabz* thumbnail

the song is sung by falguni pathak (mind my spelling) the one who also sang "yaad piya ki anay lagi"

the girl in it looked sweet...is she angad's girlfriend? (dinky_21)?

btw i m new here so i dono much

so let me know if i m rite

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail

O really????? Can anyone upload this video...i wanna see it so bad....

Dinks are u really in that video.............This is a great news...finally we can see our dinky somewhere .....cant wait to watch the video.......