Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: shibz

they said it for Gumrah 1...did they say it for Gumrah 2?
well they cud be n are surely based on real crimes...but the script we know isnt completely real..it also cud be a mix of diff real stories.. plus their age- the College Goers aint necessarily Teens..
in Today's epi they all worked for a call centre.. they aint Teens right?

i think the guy who did the crime ws a teenager
lazyblues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ooo I feel so too! I.have to wtch it at 11:30 at nyt cause sumtime. Im nt comfy wid parents wtching wid me I try to Google sumthing n nt able to find! I'm sguessing they do show real things bt with sum changes Edited by mansi_47 - 11 years ago
shibz thumbnail

Originally posted by: kkian

i think the guy who did the crime ws a teenager

no vigi dint u read the other posts? its a youth crime show now! the guy Shekhar-the brain behind the internet crime is no teen..Teens working is illegal..
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
^^shibz he was 19 yr old n 19 yrs are allowed to work ๐Ÿ˜† n i think he was working for pocket money ..:) n same with that girl swati :)
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Btw i dont think it has completely turned to a youth crime show :) ..whn the intro of characters are shown it is written, their age is of teenagers only :) maybe late teens many-a-times

bt i agree on the fact that there are sum stories wich i m not comfortable seeing with my parents ..
shibz thumbnail
Naina..19 year old is not a teen๐Ÿ˜† plus teens are youths only๐Ÿ˜› plus^2 i also mean that in some stories the culprits may not be teens but they give their age so as to show they r teens..so that part could be scripted some times..
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
no vigi dint u read the other posts? its a youth crime show now! the guy Shekhar-the brain behind the internet crime is no teen..Teens working is illegal..
[/QUOTE]

teens wrking is nt illlegal bt ya childrens wrking below 14yrs is illlegal
n m telling abt my experience that 5-6yrs bck wen call centre jobs were at peak all the teenagers after completeing there 12th used to wrk in call centre...i.e at the age of 16/17...it ws the trend that time on mumbai...

bt i agree that some of the epis r too bold to b seen with parents๐Ÿ˜•

shibz thumbnail
oh ok..i dint know that...i thought under 18 weren't allowed to work.. ok but in the last story they werent Teens..
SalluTheUllu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I noticed it but who cares :P if karan na hota toh main yeh show dekhti hee nai

ofcourse they don't luk like teenage but some of luk like

gud points shibz *claps*
ofcourse" half "reality shows R screpted
if u see now they R lots of crime TV shows R running

I already discussed wid mine frnds after seeing Zee TVs that real cases show--(dont no the name ) atmaa rapes a lady ( like haunted ) if u see the epi
fake huh

I'm nt saying every shows R screpted but some of R
they used aadha sach n aadha juth :P

but I liked to watch crime petrol

shibz thumbnail
aatma rapes?๐Ÿ˜ฒ zinda log kam the kya ki aatma bhi chala aaya rape karne?๐Ÿ˜†

no sneha its not bout luks..obviously i know they cant find teens everytime to play teens..i was talking bout the story in general - the crime committed may not be by teens always though the culprits r too young..may b b/w the age group 18-20-21
Edited by shibz - 11 years ago