pkyek forum wasiyonki lol πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Polly.P thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Thank you . πŸ˜ƒ
Polly.P thumbnail

Chapter 7 : The Dinner Party

Pia was very excited for the dinner party. All her friends were gonna be there. She quickly wore her evening cocktail dress and started getting ready for the party. Panchi was dressed in her casuals.

Panchi – Haye Ram Pia itni makeup aur tayaar hone ki koi jaroorat nahi he . It's just a dinner party.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Pia – Di, let me do it . I wanna look the best.

Panchi – Tum ho hi best toh dikhne ki kya jaroorat he .

Pia – Oh , come on di . Mujhe maska mat lagao. Mera toh aaj tak ek bhi bf nahi he . Tumhare toh bachpan se hi ladko ki line lagi hai tumhre piche . Ab toh tumhara woh handsome boss bhi tumhare piche he . Haye so romantic .πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Panchi (trying to hide her blush) – Yuck ,sid and handsome ? (Acts like vomitting) Usse acha toh Mishra Sir he .🀒🀣

Pia – Wow , toh date set up kardoon ? Waise suna tha ki woh kunware (unmarried) he .

Panchi – I'm not going to leave you .

And Panchi starts chasing Pia all over the room . Madhu comes in time  .

Madhu – Hey bhagwan kya karoon mein inn do ladkiyon ka . Pata nahi ese hi jungli rehte rahengi toh pata nahi kis ke saath shaddi hogi .

Pia – Mumma itna over-dramatic hone ki koi zaroorat nahi he . Mene kaha tha na ki Karan Johar ki films mat dekha karo. Waise shaddi ki baat he toh di ke liye ladka milgaya hai . Aur pata hai woh toh panchi di ko bhot pyaar karta he .

Panchi was giving Pia dagger looks while Madhu was highly excited .

Madhu – Acha , kaun he woh ?

Panchi – Nahi mumma yeh jhoot bol rahi he .

Pia – Mumma unka naam he Siddharth Mehra . Di ke handsome boss.

Madhu – Acha , siddharth bahot hi pyaara bachha he .  Humare yaha kafi time se woh aata he . Mein uske saath baat karloon ?

Pia – Karlo mumma karlo . Ese mauke baar baar nahi aate .

Panchi  - Mumma agar woh bachha he toh usko shaddi ke baat karne ki kya zaroorat he ? Use Bada hone toh do .

Pia bangs her head in frustration while Madhu leaves the room smiling.

An hour later:

All the guests had arrived. All were seated in the hall while the young group was hanging out in the garden.

Pia – God Yaar , ye bade logon ki party kitni boring hoti he .

Misha – Right dude . I know let's go on a superb bike ride .

Abhay – Par ek bike pe humsab ?

Misha – Oh god , mere bhole bhaiya . Jiss jiss ke paas bikes he woh kisi ek ko apne saath lagega .Ok so , I have one ,Abhay has one , Kabir and Jeh you too . Wow , I don't have to share . Jeh you and me can race , Kabir will bring Alina and Abhay will bring Pia . Cool . chalo and she rushes off without letting anyone answer .

All take off their bikes and rush off leaving Abhiya behind .

Abhay – Anything wrong ?

Pia – No woh actually I'm scared off bike rides. I have had a horrible experience with them.  

Abhay – Don't worry you will be safe with me . Trust me .

Pia looked into Abhay eyes . God those blue hypnotic eyes !! She somewhat felt she could trust him so she got on the bike and they started off .

A hour later :

Pia – Abhay I don't see any of them .

Abhay –Shit , I'm sorry Pia but I think I caught the wrong route .

Pia – What ?

Abhay then realized the brakes had failed . He didn't want to scare Pia . God he was so foolish not to wear a helmet . Now what would he do ?

Pia – Abhay is anything wrong ? Tell me Abhay you're scaring me .

Then suddenly a speeding truck came rushing to them . Abhay tried to turn  but as if fate was not with them the truck hit them and both rolled down the jungle unconscious and injured .

Dobriyal Mansion :

Arnab – Jeh , Pia aur Abhay kaha he ?

Jeh – Pata nahi uncle , ab tak toh dono ko aajana chahiye tha .

Misha – Pata nahi bhiya aur Pia kaha honge ?

Then suddenly Misha's phone beeps . Mish gets excited .

Misha – It's Abhay ! (on the phone) Bhaiya kaha ho aap ?

Foreign – Hello lady , do you know the person whose phone this belongs to ?

Misha (terrified) – Yes , where is he ?

Foreign – I'm sorry to say lady that this boy and her partner had an accident. I found them at the end of the jungle unconscious. I have brought them to the city hospital . Please come as soon as possible .

Misha – Ya , ya I'm coming. And she cuts the phone.

Everyone gets tensed seeing Misha's face .

Haseena – Misha , abhay aur Pia kaha he ?

Misha – Unn dono ka acc…accident hua he . Woh log abhi hospital mein he .

All – What ??

Misha – Come on , we don't have much time and they all rush to the hospital .

City Hospital :

Doctor – Listen sir, they both are in very critical condition. We can't proceed until their families arrive.

Foreign – Listen doctor, they need you. Do you know 1 minute can also cost them very much? I have called their families but please proceed on with the operation.

Misha (at the reception) – Listen I need to find my brother . He's had an accident and there's another girl with him .

Foreign – Are you Misha ?

Misha – Yes?

Foreign – I have brought you brother here.

Misha – Thank you thank you so much .

Madhu and Haseena – Kaha he humare bachhe ?

Doc – Aap unn dono ke maata pita he. They nod.

Formalities jaldi se puri kardijiye . Woh dono bahot critical condition mein he . Please jaldi .

And arnab and haseena fulfill all the formalities.

Foreign- I'm sorry , I have to go . I have my flight at 2:00p.m.

Misha – Thank you once gain for saving my bro and best friend .

Foreign – It was my duty . I'll take your leave now . and he goes ..

2 hours later :

It was already 12:00 'o' clock in the night. All were in a much tensed mood as the operation was still going on.

Arnab (to dipannita , haseena and mdhu ) – Aap sab ko ghar jaana chahiye . Mein yaha sab dekh lunga .Aur bachon jao aap sab bhi jao .

Misha – Nahi , mein apni bhaiya aur Pia ko chodkar nahi jaungi .

Haseena – Ye kesi baat kar rahe he Mr. Dobriyal . I agree ki bachon ko ghar jaana chahiye par mein nahi jaa rahi hoon . I have to be here.

Arnab – Ok Mrs. Raichand , I respect your decision . But Mrs. Khurana aur tum sab ko ghar jaana chahiye . Bahot raat ho chuki he .

Jeh – Thik he uncle. Chalo I'll drop you all . and all leave leaving Mdhu , arnab and haseen behind .

Night 3:00 'o' clock .

All were pacing up and down waiting for the red light to turn green . Madhu was continuosly crying but she knew she couldn't lose hope .

Inside the OT :

Both Abhiya were fighting for their lives . Doctors were putting their best . Finally both of them responded .Doctors were pleased with the progress .

The doctor came out of the OT .

Arnab – Doctor , abhay and pia ?

Doctor – Good news Mr .Dobriyal . Both of them have responded. But still we have to see for  few hours . Keep faith .

Arnab – Thank you so much Doctor !

All were happy and prayed for the best .

Morning 7 'o' clock .

Misha the girl who never waked up before 10:00a.m. came early in the morning .There was no happiness in her face but just tension . Even Jeh , Alina and Dipannita had come with Kabir . All were just praying . Suddenly the nurse came out calling the doctor . All got alerted. The doctor rushed inside the OT .After 10 minutes he came out .There was happiness plus guilt return all over his face .

Haseena – Doctor …

Doctor – Abhay and Pia both have come out of danger  .All get happy hearing this .

Doc – Abhay will regain consciousness in about 10 minutes but Pia ……. (his face fell)

Madhu – Kya hua meri bachhi ko ? Boliye doctor !

Doc – Woh coma mein chali gayi he .

All were stunned after hearing this news .

Doc – Hum Pia ko I.C.U mein shift kar rahe he . Have faith and he leaves .

Madhu breaks down crying while Haseena and Dipanita console her .

The whole group also gets shocked by this news.

All even start crying while Arnab tells them – Agar tum sab hi haar maan gaye toh Pia ko kya hoga. Have faith in god children. Pia is a fighter and she will fight.

Jeh – Right uncle. We will never let anything happen to her.

Alina – Yes she will fight .

Panchi – My sister will be saved .

Kabir and Misha – We all will never let anything happen to her . She will fight . She will win !!

Precap : Abhay regains consciousness while Pia's heartbeat starts falling .…………….

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OH GOD I HOPE PIA WILL BE FINE! NICE UPDATEπŸ˜‰
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awsum update
both abhiya had an accident...abhi toh their luv story didn't even started😭
Polly.P thumbnail

Originally posted by: flora212

OH GOD I HOPE PIA WILL BE FINE! NICE UPDATEπŸ˜‰

Thanks ! 😊
Polly.P thumbnail

Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

awsum update

both abhiya had an accident...abhi toh their luv story didn't even started😭

Thanks ! Don't worry Pia ko hosh aane ke baad hi their love story will start with new sparks and fireworks  . 😊
Polly.P thumbnail

Originally posted by: barki

nice updateπŸ₯Ί

Thanks ! Awww...don't worry Abhiya jaldi reunite hojayenge . 😊