Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: vidhisalot

Yeah ...they dont spoil...n kunal should have one kid with him...
.kunal making his kid sleep...n tries to control him...when he cries...omg...

Vidhi, now this weekend we have to make SS/OS thread to write down out KC and KC junior moments😳
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
di...i hope this won't burt you...i always wanted daughters for SiNal...bcz the way ekta portrays a relationship b/w a father-daughter is beautiful...i can list some of the best father-daughters created by her on-screen

Rishabh Bajaj-Sneha Bajaj(KZK)-she is the daughter of anurag-prerna...bajaj adopted her...the best father-daughter relationship ever portrayed on-screen

Prem-Chahat(KDMHMD)- father-daughter shared a beautiful bonding

Om-Shruti(KGGK)- father-daughter shares each n every aspect of their lives...n shruti was not the real daughter of om...the daughters were swapped...they got to know post-leap...

Manav-Teju-Ovi-Purvi(PR)- teju-ovi are manav's twins daughters n purvi is adopted daughter...he might be spinless jerk husband...but he is a good father...the way he console n loves his kids...n accepted purvi as his daughter...the phase is just beautiful...

current one that stole my heart n brought tears in my eyes is Ram-Pihu(BALH)...father-daughter rocks...i feel so bad for ram...he could not experience his fatherhood...he doesn't even know that priya was pregnant when she was in jail...but di you have to see the bonding of father-daughter in BALH...it will bring tears in your eyes...

thats why i wanted SiNal to have daughters...bcz i would love to see kunal being a father bonds with his daughter

in the matter of sons...ekta always fails to create magic...but parichay is being unique in this matter...n for the first time we will see father-son bonding in BT trend...where father-daughter are more famous...lets see how it goes...but yes kunal is a great father...

but there can be two scenario 

1st One

the baby with kunal have siddhi's character...which he wants everything perfect...scared of dark n thunder...always switches on the lights n sleep...each n every attitude of his son makes him reminds of his wife siddhi...especially the way his son takes care of him like siddhi does for him..exact replica of his mother which reminds kunal of his wife siddhi...

the baby with siddhi will have kunal's character...he is being akdoo n angry young child...he is intelligent like his dad...when siddhi cries he wipes her tears with tissue...he is emotional...a exact replica of his dad which reminds siddhi of her husband kunal

if it goes this way SiNal children will make SiNal remind of each other...how their attitude is inherited in their children

2nd One

the baby with kunal will have his father's attitude...angry young child...akdooness...n kunal have hard time controlling him

the baby with siddhi will have his mother's attitude...sweet...innocent...scared of dark n thunder...being perfect like his mother

but if it goes such a way...SiNal children doesn't make SiNal remind of each other

but sorry di...from the creature name veena words in tdy epi...i smell veena n richa attitude in the baby that is with kunal...i am sure she is going to poison siddhi's son against his mother n make him hate his mother...just like how manav's mom posion both his twins daughters against archana when they were young n made them hate their own mother...they made her into a maid rather than a mother...both her daughters are useless...except for her adopted daughter who is the exact replica of mother-father...manav-archana...selfless nature...no hatred for anyone...

i hope seema brings up the son...n veena stop calling kunal's son...anand...its irritating...if i am not mistake...the mad women will name kunal's elder son anand too...
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mages

di...i hope this won't burt you...i always wanted daughters for SiNal...bcz the way ekta portrays a relationship b/w a father-daughter is beautiful...i can list some of the best father-daughters created by her on-screen

Rishabh Bajaj-Sneha Bajaj(KZK)-she is the daughter of anurag-prerna...bajaj adopted her...the best father-daughter relationship ever portrayed on-screen

Prem-Chahat(KDMHMD)- father-daughter shared a beautiful bonding

Om-Shruti(KGGK)- father-daughter shares each n every aspect of their lives...n shruti was not the real daughter of om...the daughters were swapped...they got to know post-leap...

Manav-Teju-Ovi-Purvi(PR)- teju-ovi are manav's twins daughters n purvi is adopted daughter...he might be spinless jerk husband...but he is a good father...the way he console n loves his kids...n accepted purvi as his daughter...the phase is just beautiful...

current one that stole my heart n brought tears in my eyes is Ram-Pihu(BALH)...father-daughter rocks...i feel so bad for ram...he could not experience his fatherhood...he doesn't even know that priya was pregnant when she was in jail...but di you have to see the bonding of father-daughter in BALH...it will bring tears in your eyes...

thats why i wanted SiNal to have daughters...bcz i would love to see kunal being a father bonds with his daughter

in the matter of sons...ekta always fails to create magic...but parichay is being unique in this matter...n for the first time we will see father-son bonding in BT trend...where father-daughter are more famous...lets see how it goes...but yes kunal is a great father...

but there can be two scenario 

1st One

the baby with kunal have siddhi's character...which he wants everything perfect...scared of dark n thunder...always switches on the lights n sleep...each n every attitude of his son makes him reminds of his wife siddhi...especially the way his son takes care of him like siddhi does for him..exact replica of his mother which reminds kunal of his wife siddhi...

the baby with siddhi will have kunal's character...he is being akdoo n angry young child...he is intelligent like his dad...when siddhi cries he wipes her tears with tissue...he is emotional...a exact replica of his dad which reminds siddhi of her husband kunal

if it goes this way SiNal children will make SiNal remind of each other...how their attitude is inherited in their children

2nd One

the baby with kunal will have his father's attitude...angry young child...akdooness...n kunal have hard time controlling him

the baby with siddhi will have his mother's attitude...sweet...innocent...scared of dark n thunder...being perfect like his mother

but if it goes such a way...SiNal children doesn't make SiNal remind of each other

but sorry di...from the creature name veena words in tdy epi...i smell veena n richa attitude in the baby that is with kunal...i am sure she is going to poison siddhi's son against his mother n make him hate his mother...just like how manav's mom posion both his twins daughters against archana when they were young n made them hate their own mother...they made her into a maid rather than a mother...both her daughters are useless...except for her adopted daughter who is the exact replica of mother-father...manav-archana...selfless nature...no hatred for anyone...

i hope seema brings up the son...n veena stop calling kunal's son...anand...its irritating...if i am not mistake...the mad women will name kunal's elder son anand too...

Leela, I too like the first scenario better as this way the kids will bod their parents together in some way.

I would hate for Veena or Richa to bring up SINal's baby, but love Seema helping out Kunal to bring him up. Anand jaap should completely stop. Richa shouldn't even be around the baby. 
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mages

1st One

2nd One

@ Leela We have seen KC bonding with Ishani-Anokhi,So here for a change SiNal kids have to be sons. Lets see how BT deals ith Father-Son relation for the 1st time I'm hoping some good storyline with SiNal-kids bonding post leap.

1st scenario will be interesting to watch.Would love to see this in Parichay.

Even in 2nd scenario-They can show SiNal remembering each other while raising the kid like...The kid with Kunal will be exact replica of Kunal with all that akdooness...Kunal can remember how Siddhi took care of him ,brought change in him n follow the same while raising the kid n make him like his mother,the same with the kid who is with Siddhi-She can teach him how brave,straight forward his dad is,his principles etc.(She can instruct Sulekhaji about raising her son)

Yes I hate to see the deadly duo around the kid n Veena calling him Anand😡.B'coz of these two I so want the kid with Kunal to be Akdoo Jr not listening to these 2 n giving them attitude,would love to see him going to his dad n choti ma(Seema) for everything.
Edited by -sahasra- - 11 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -sahasra-

@ Leela We have seen KC bonding with Ishani-Anokhi,So here for a change SiNal kids have to be sons. Lets see how BT deals ith Father-Son relation for the 1st time I'm hoping some good storyline with SiNal-kids bonding post leap.

yup...we have seen him bonded with his princess...now it will be interesting to watch him bond with his prince...his own blood n flesh...n yes its the first time BT deals with a father-son relationship...i hope they do perfect justice like what they have been doing for years showing father-daughter relationship

1st scenario will be interesting to watch.Would love to see this in Parichay.

i felt thats the only way...SiNal will reminded of each other...n also kunal-siddhi needs such type of love for their children...where the children love their parents like they do for each other

Even in 2nd scenario-They can show SiNal remembering each other while raising the kid like...The kid with Kunal will be exact replica of Kunal with all that akdooness...Kunal can remember how Siddhi took care of him ,brought change in him n follow the same while raising the kid n make him like his mother,the same with the kid who is with Siddhi-She can teach him how brave,straight forward his dad is,his principles etc.(She can instruct Sulekhaji about raising her son)

its interesting too...lets see how they deal with it...

Yes I hate to see the deadly duo around the kid n Veena calling him Anand😡.B'coz of these two I so want the kid with Kunal to be Akdoo Jr not listening to these 2 n giving them attitude,would love to see him going to his dad n choti ma(Seema) for everything.

these two creatures have to stay away from kunal's son...i am fearing that they will poison kunal's elder son mind with poison against their mother siddhi

yup i want to see kunal's junior bonding with his papa n choti ma...but i am sad that he will be separated from his own mother...who sacrifice her life for a bunch of morons...