Index:
All Links at the bottom of page 1-
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3118190

Latest:
#115: I Am Guilty Of You - Ehsaan Tera Hoga Mujh Par
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3118190?pn=80
Thread 9
#117: Take My Breath Away - O Sanam Tere Ho Gaye Hum

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thread 8:

#100: Here.. scroll down..

#100: Why Did You Go Away? - Dil Mera Churaya Kyuon..
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3118190
#101: Deal Of A Lifetime! - Baith Ja Baith Gayee..
#102: I Am No Angel - Haal Kaisa hai Janab Ka
#103: I Am No Less Than You - Hum Kissi Se Kum Nahi
#104: I Want You So Bad - O Mere Dil Ke Chain
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3118190?pn=25
#105: The Gift Is Yours, Surprise - Mine!
#106: The Way To Your Heart - Iss Lamhe Mein
#107: The Perfect Storm - Kahe Ko Duniya Banayee
#108: I Am With you - Tere Liye
#109: Giving You My Heart Forever - Apki Nazaro Ne samajha
#110: You Make Me Want To Flirt - Keh Do Ek Baar Sajna
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3118190?pn=51

#111: Killing Me Softly - Dilruba Dil Pe Tu
#112: I Love You So Much It Hurts - Aa Ja Re Aa Zaraa
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3118190?pn=63

#113:Lost My Heart To You - Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam
#114: Reflection & Introspection - Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai
#115: I Am Guilty Of You - Ehsaan Tera Hoga Mujh Par
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3118190?pn=80

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thread 8:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Author of This Post Reserves All The Copyright - do not copy /paste or reproduce the materials or ideas, in part or complete, without written permission from author]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Thread 8: Part 100:
Episode: July 26th, 2012 (#306)

Pehla Pehla Pyaar Hai, Pehli Pehli Baar Hai!
(First Love, For The Very First Time!) 

Why Did You Go Away...
-
-Dil Mera Chraya Kyuon?-

Arnav and Khushi - Khushi and Arnav -

Just when Arnav thought that catching Khushi's lie would lead him to the answer why she did so, Khushi would become a bigger puzzle for him. Just when Khushi thought that taking out her anger on Aranv would help her maintain her dignity, reality would stare her in face so bad that she would have to ask Aranv to why he enacted on her words...

Today saw Arnav try and understand Khushi's lie... Today saw Aranv realize why Khushi might have left him... Today saw Aranv vow to win back his love FOREVER... Today saw Khushi trying to protect herself from another heartbreak... Today saw Khushi stare reality in the face...

Aranv locks the door closed. Rushes and pulls her by arm and asks, "What the hell, Khushi! Why did you lie to me about Buaji's health? Thankfully the doctor told me the truth." "Let it be!" Khushi yells, and attacks Arnav, "How dare you pay off the rent?' He keeps taking steps backwards as Khushi aggressively yells at him and comes at him, "What do you think, I cannot pay off Buaji's rent by myself?" Aranv still maintains his cool, looks at her and says understandingly, "Khushi, it does not matter.." She yells at him, "It matters!' corners him at the door, "I don't want your obligations!" That does it for Aranv. Trying to keep his cool, taking it subdued despite her aggressiveness and her lying, he now loses it! He holds her by arms, and swiftly changes positions by placing Khushi at the door with her back at the door, he says fiercely, tries to talk sense into her, "Obligation?.. You are my wife, Khushi! Buaji and this house mean a lot to me!" He looks her into the eye.. Khushi keeps looking at him for a moment and then says, "No!" "What do you mean, Khushi?" He holds her tight and asks in a heavy voice, "How could you lie to me?"His eyes demand an answer.. Khushi looks at him and says, "I don't need to explain to you!" and moves away.. Aranv quickly grabs her by her arm as she walks away from him and pulls her to him, with his teeth clenched he says, "It is necessary, Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada!.. Why did you lie to me and everyone else about Buaji's health?" "Because I had to! Other wise you would not have let me come here!" Khushi says.. Aranv's eyes go narrow, "What?" Aranv looks at her surprised.. still questions in his eyes. "I apologize that I lied to you!" Khushi says taking out her arm out of his grip.. turns away from him and says, "Because i had to come here! It was necessary to meet with Buaji!... It was necessary to bring in some change..." her voice starts getting heavier.. Aranv's eyes moisten..his face becomes full of worry..He puts his hand gently on Khushi's shoulder and says in a very soft, concerned voice, "Khushi, you could have told me at least once!" "OK? If it is so then what happened on my birthday?" Images from that day flash in front of Aranv's eyes.. He had walked in and roughly asked her how dare she come her without telling him.. and then he had threatened her that she better be aware of what he could do! And then.. come out the words those were so hard for Aranv Singh Raizada ever to say just a year back, "I am sorry, Khushi, but.." She cuts him off, her eyes welled up, "Forgive me, Aranv ji, that I lied to you," then she avoids any eye contact with him and says, "You go home! Everything will be alright in thirteen days!" "Thirteen days?" asks Aranv puzzled. "Yes!" Aranv immediately holds her by her arms just below her shoulders gingerly and asks in a very concerned soft voice, "Khushi, what is it that you are still afraid to tell me about?" He looks into her welled up eyes as tears come up to the brim, and says, "you know you can tell me!" Loved Loved Loved how Aranv told Khushi that she can share her fears with him.. her concerns with him.. Loved that he considered himself so close to her that he thought that she should have no hesitation telling him about her deep concerns.. Loved that he made an effort to actually say it clearly..

"We should go now, Buaji must be getting worried!" Khushi dodges his question.. her face obviously sad but she tries to control her tears.. Pulls herself out of Arnav's grip again.. Hurt obvious on Aranv's face and his eyes.. I loved how she pulls her self out of his arms... my heart went out to Khushi and Aranv both... Love hurts...Aranv turns around, opens the door.. they come outside.. Khushi follows Arnav.."Buaji, I shall take your leave!" Aranv says. Buaji looks at his strained face and asks, "Is everything alright?" A mature Aranv reflects, "Probably!" Khushi is a bit surprised at his answer. Then without looking at Khushi Aranv takes off. Khushi follows him to close the do after him. As Khushi closes door partially, Aranv steps back in.. wearing his heart on  his sleeve.. his eyes full of concern, his heart aching, and his mind thinking, looks at Khushi and says with moist eyes in a sift voice, "Khushi, I am with you! Please tell me what the matter is?" Khushi looks at him with welled up eyes and says in a heavy voice, "Nothing!" Aranv's jaw firms up for a moment as he senses her rejection and the softens up again.. he thinks for a few moments and leaves worried..

(This song is perfect for its lyrics; mood is very different but something that ASER went through when Khushi refused to share with him what the reason was.., lyrics suit Arnav's mind set. at the beginning of the episode. ...)

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPQKoJPTIDA[/YOUTUBE]

Lyrics w/Translation:

English lyrics have been omitted.

dil mera churaaya kyo.n Why did you steal my heart
jab yeh dil toDna hii tha  when you had to break it?
ham se dil lagaaya kyo.n Why did you fall in love with me
ham se mu.nh moDna hii tha when you had to spurn me?
dil ko dhaDakna tuu ne sikhaaya You taught my heart how to beat;
dil ko taDapna tuu ne sikhaaya you taught my heart how to writhe in pain.
aa.nkho.n me.n aansuu chhupe the kahii.n Somehow tears stayed hidden in my eyes;
in ko chhalakna tuu ne sikhaaya you taught them how to brim over.
siine me.n basaaya kyo.n Why did you settle into my breast
dil se jab khelna hii tha when you had to toy with my heart?
ham se mu.nh moDna hii tha when you had to spurn me?
dil mera churaaya kyo.n Why did you steal my heart?
miltii thii nazare.n jab bhii nazar se Whenever our gazes met,
uTHte the shole jaise jigar se it was like flames rose from my heart.
saa.nso.n se nikla jaise dhu'aa.n sa From my breath something drifted out like smoke;
banta tha mujhse jiite na marte it was made from me, neither living nor dying.
aag kyo.n lagaa'ii jab Why did you set me on fire when
bujhaa'e dil chhoDna hii tha you'd have to extinguish and forsake my heart?
ham se mu.nh moDna hii tha when you'd have to spurn me?
dil mera churaaya kyo.n Why did you steal my heart
jab yeh dil toDna hii tha when you'd have to break it?
ham se mu.nh moDna hii tha when you'd have to spurn me?

At RM: Anjali talks to herself  by poolside.. "Why don't you understand? Do you think that I could say something wrong to you? No, correct?" tears trickle down her face. Mami watches her from a distance, . Anjali wipes off her tears and goes inside the room. Mami's sharp eyes look around the room.. along the curtains to see if she can see any one.. In the bed she
wonders who she was talking to .. tells herself that she needs to find it out, She sits up in the bed. Rethinks all the events, says that Anjali probably lied to her.. else why would her face turn so pale! She concludes that something is wrong.. worries a lot about Anajli.. wonders about the blank calls.. then she stops her racing mind and says to herself that now she has gotten used to being a detective.. "Relax! Anjali is fine!" she tells herself. and goes to bed. soon to be scared .. rushes to Payal's room... Pretends to be worried about Payal and despite Payal's reluctance brings her to Manorama's room .. tells her tyo sleep on the other side of the bed.. and falls asleep. Payal, however, cannot fall asleep due to the loud snores of Mami ji! She gets out of the bed without making any sounds and comes down stairs.

Another layer comes down and reality shines: Payal and Buaji sit in the lounging area .. chatting.. Nani ji tells Payal that it is not unusual for Manorama to get scared. Aranv walks in through the main door and is pleasantly surprised to see that Payal and Nani ji are awake this late.. talking with each other.."Payal..!..Nani, you haven't gone to bed yet?" "Nani enthusiastically invites him to join them, "Hey, come her.. sit!" Aranv sits next to Nani as she says, "We were just talking..about how times flies by!" Payal adds with a pleasant smile, "Yes, Dadiji...Grandma! In few days, it will six months since Aakash and I got married!" Aranv's face changes from pleasant to shocked! His eyes go wide at a bitter realization.. something just dawned upon him... As he thinks about it.. Nani ji says with happiness, "Did you hear that? It has been six months almost since the two of you got married.. hard to believe.. and Manorama. still behaves like a child!" Aranv jumps to his feet. Nani and Payal look at him surprised.. with questions in their eyes.. Aranv manages to keep a pleasant face, says, "Payal.. Nani.. I am awfully sleepy.. I will go and sleep! Good Night!" and hurriedly leaves.

Moment of Truth:
Aranv comes inside his room. Closes the door. Nani's words echo in his mind..."Did you hear that? It has been almost six months since the two of you got married.. hard to believe!" Aranv stands at the door.. makes a fist... tight.. as ghosts of the past  chase his mind.. "You will marry me.. today! For six months!" he had said to a tearful Khushi. His mind then reflects on the recent memories.. Khushi trying to leave.. Aranv holding her back, "Let me go!" "No, you can't!" He had puled her back forcefully and said to her in a rough voice, "How can you break the contract and leave? And the contract is not over yet!" "You go home! Everything will be alright in thirteen days!" is what Khushi just told him.. Now everything comes together.. "That's why she left home!" Aranv says to himself, "Because the marriage contract.." Aranv's face hardens... his jaw tightens.. he clenches his teeth to control his emotions.

Khushi looks at the clock on the wall. it is just past midnight.. Her eyes well up.. she says to herself with a heavy voice and then to Devi Maiyya, "One more day passed by! Now merely twelve more days. then I won't be Aranv ji's wife! Just twelve days!" "Twelve days!.. I have twelve days to win your heart back!" Aranv thinks as he strolls in the room.. Gradually his tense and worried face changes into a soft but shrewd face.. a smile appears on his lips as he thinks.. "Twelve days! After that, you will be Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada forever!" His eyes twinkle with happiness and his smirk deepens...Now a shrewd lover appears in Aranv.. talks to Khushi inside his heart, "You think you ares o smart! But, probably you have forgotten.. that I am Arnav Singh Raizada!.. and this go around, everything will be my way!" his eyes twinkle and the smile sets in as the plan formulates in his brain.. LOVED him to the core..my brainiac ASR!

The Nightmare: "Enough!.. Just stop!" Khushi screams.. pleads.. with a plate on her head.. Arnav throws additional money in.. "Twenty three thousand.. Twenty four thousand..." "Enough! I can't take it! Don't smother me with your obligations!" a handsome ASR sits there with a smile on his face. and a challenge in his eyes.. Khushi says, "I will return every penny of yours!" ASR says shrewdly, "These exact words were said by someone in the past, Khushi Kumari Gupta.. " and then he adds with a smile, "Singh Raizada!" Khushi gulps down.. and reaches for the plate over her head.. And Khushi wakes up. bewildered.. looks around says, "Hey, Devi Maiyya!.. .. an early morning dream.. what if it comes true?" she starts biting on her nails nervously.. "Don't know why such dream,s of mine always come true!" She says to herself, "No, Khushi! Don't want to owe anything to anyone anymore!" All of a sudden she looks at the clock on wall.. realizes that it is late in the morning.. almost ten.. she wonders why Buaji did not wake her up. "Shall I make some tea?" Buaji voice rolls.. "No, Jiji! I will make it.. you, let it be!" Khushi comes running.. Hugs Garima, "Amma, you are back!"
Surprised Garima ask, "Khushi, you..?" Bauji asks if she has brushed her teeth.. Khushi hugs her Babuji.. remarks that he looks so much better.. Garima says that even at camp everyone had said that he had improved.. The Garima asks, "But Khushi.. you are her at this time?.. Is Damad ji with you?" Buaji appears on the scene with the tray of tea.. says, "Yes! Does she ever answer anything directly? Ask Her! She shoved. first laddoo. and the  pani puri in my mouth .. but so far.. has not answered my question! ask her!" Just then rings the door bell, saved by the bell, Khushi runs to the door, "I will get it!"

Khushi opens the door.. Shukla ji at the door.. the owner of the house.. "Khushi, who is it?" Garima asks. "Amma, it's Chhotu!" Oh, Khushi! Must you lie every single time you want to protect someone? How will anyone trust you.. with so many repeated lies..! She closes the door behind her as she steps out. "When are you going to pay my rent?" he asks in a rough and tough voice. "What? My husband paid you! What do you think-- I don't know? You thought you can fool me for more money?" "madam, he gave the money but then took it back!" Shukla tells her. Khushi says, "He must have given you a check!" "He put a 'stop' on it!" Shukla says. "Put a stop!.. I was going to pay Aranv ji back anyway!.. but!.." "I don't want to hear anything! I came to tell you that you have 24 hours to pay off your rent or else vacate the place!" He says. Khushi mellows down, says, "Shulka ji, Buaji has been here for so many years. you knew her husband too.. You know what is Buaji's condition is..." "These is all useless! I want my money! You have twenty four hours.. only twenty four hours!" he warns and leaves. Khushi gets worried .. thinks.. comes back inside. her eyes catch the beautiful sight of ther Amma-Babuji and Buaji sharing tea together..she starts thinking..

At RM.. phone rings.. Mami comes running.. picks up the phone, "Hello.. " then she listens carefully. says, 'No hello hi.. just bye bye!" She puts the phone down. Within a second, the phone rings again. Mami answers the phone again,. but no one responds. Manorama thinks. "I wil have to investigate. who is giving these blank calls to Raizada house! "who was it?' JNani asks. Mami makes up something and says, "Sasuma. must be for you!" "What do you mean?" "Must be a secret admirer of yours that hangs up on my beautiful voice.." "Don't just say anything that comes to you mind! Do you think that you can say anything.. but I can hear all of it! At least talk appropriately! Keep talking non sens all the time!" 'hello Hi Bye.Bye..." Mami immediately sits down next to Nani. Takes this opportunity to tell about Anjali. She tells her that Anjali is probably sick.. she talks to herself these days. she tells that she herself witnessed Anjali talking as if there is someone in front of her.. Nani says that they must talk to Anjali at once. They get up to go to Anjali when HP tells them that Anjali has gone to Doctor's appointment! Nani ji picks up the phone, calls Anjali.. asks why she went alone! Anjali says that's because her appointment was very early in the morning. Nani says that she will come right over when Anjali responds that she will be done soon and will be leaving most like before Nani ji makes it there. Nani inform Manorama the Anjali does not want them to go.

Aranv in his office.. on the phone. when a raged Khushi walks in and yells, "How can you do this?" Aranv lifts his hand to gesture that she should wait while he is on the phone.,. Khushi is taken aback at his formal gesture! Aranv continues to talk on the phone for a while.. as he finishes talking. Khushi asks him aggressively, "What's wrong with you? Why re you doing this?" He does not pay any attention to her. Picks up his office phone, calls Aman, "Aman, send me Mehta builder's file!" Khushi impatiently says, "I am talking to you!.. why are you doing this?" Aranv does not pay attention again.. he picks up the phone, sits down in the chair, says on the phone, "I'm sorry, Aman,but tell the guy to send me coffee!" Khushi cannot take it anymore! She snatches the phone from his hand and hangs up! Then she orders, "Now you listen to me!" Aranv sits down.. chilled... heaves a deep sigh.. says, "Go on! I am listening!" Khushi screams at him, "Why did you stop the check? First you paid the rent and then. " she stops as Aranv stands up.. Aranv looks her in the eye.. leans slightly forward across the table.. his eyes focused on her. he says in a soft yet firm voice, "You had a problem when I paid the rent.. now that I have taken the money back. you still have a problem!" Khushi's face runs out of color.. Aranv's face turns softer and a broad smile appears on his face as he says, "You amaze me, Khushi!" Fiercely Khushi says, "I was angry because I did not want anybody's obligations!. and  I was planning on returning your money. .. But you.. you pais the rent and then took the money back?" Aranv keeps looking at Khushi with a shrewd face, smile on his lips, twinkle in his eyes..listens to her with full intent, "Do you know that we have been given only twenty four hours!.. If we cannot pay off then we have to vacate the house!" Khushi says aggravated. Aranv says, making his face innocent and voice even softer, "Oh, really? Then what will you do?" Khushi looks at him angrily. he asks, "Do you want my help?" As expected, Khushi says raged, "No, Thank You! I will manage!" she turns around to leave when Aranv says, "I have heard this line before!" Khushi stops in her path. "Oh..from you only.." Aranv says with smile full of tease.. and mischievous eyes.. Khushi gives him 'The' look.. Nonchalant Aranv says, "Why do I feel like you will come back asking for help from me?" and a teasing smile spreads across his lips.. He makes innocent face again as a raged Khushi walks to him and says, "Never!" then turns around and leaves. Aranv's gaze follows her. . he says to himself, "Do whatever you can.. but you have to  come back to me... that too before the contract expires.. " Arnav's face and eyes light up with a smile..OMG.. I am soo loving the return of this ASR- Aranv combination.. Love Love Love It!

(Author's Note: Loved the agony.. the anguish depicted by Khuhsi and Aranv.. Anjali's ambivalence.. Nani's joy and Payal's real self...Mami is like a breath of fresh air.. Loved how Aranv turned a sad situation into a challenge for self! Every actor.. every shot was great! Cvs great job! Yes, Nani and Mami, Payal and Amma - all had new sarees.. ASR's suit - I guess was new, the in office..  Khushi...time for new style!)

Untold Emotions:

Read Above - the brownie points!

Aranv Singh Raizada... the vulnerable lover.. the try hard lover.. husband.. son-in-law.. son.. the shrewd, braniac ASR.. teasing and challenging Khushi.. What I loved the most? His teasing eyes! His challenge to himself! Only a self confident person who keeps an ability to write their own destiny can
challenge themselves so hard!.. ASR is determined to win Khushi back... he cannot risk losing her so he better do it his way.. the way he knows how to make things work in his favor... He has created enough scare... by showing the reality once more to Khushi...  I am pretty sure that he has not stopped the payment.. Aranv Singh Raizada did well today.. by showing Khushi that if she does not want him to behave like a husband..then she needs to wait till he is done talking.. he does not have to help her unless she asks... The flirtatious lover boy however, does not stop flirting with his eyes .. he teases Khushi to the fullest,, I am sure that the fierce lover in Khushi definitely noticed that! I am pretty sure that Aranv had to control himself a lot when this fireball was pouring all her rage over him.. she looked just too cute!

Khushi.. the vulnerable lover.. a vulnerable girl... whose marriage contract is about to end.. love of her life.. will he be anymore around her.. she does not know.. she tries hard to pull away from him. He keeps extending himself to her.. making it more difficult for her to stay away.. But then when he takes a different stance.. Khushi behaves like a wife.. who has a right on him!.. Expects him to stop everything and pay attention to her..snatches phone from his hand with authority..Expects him to get yelled at yet not be allowed to help her..This fireball can only be calmed down in Aranv's tight embrace in my opinion..

Manorama Bond Mami is really a relief.. love her in all situations.. she is a straight forward person. goes by what she sees. trusts her eyes. a very good quality.. Now Anjali has Mami Bond 007 after her.. Blank calls be aware.. Anjali be aware..

Love Nani...always maintains her dignity and keeps the household together..

Here come the first time lovers... trading the path of their first love...reality stares in face.. one vows to win the other back...this game of fire and FIRE.. will be very interesting.the challenges that they give one another and themselves will bring in the spice and the flame of their love will only brighten with the tease in Aranv's yes. and fire in Khushi's eyes...Devi Maiyya,we better be prepared to watch this fierce game of two lovers...❤️❤️❤️

Arnav and Khushi - Khushi and Arnav -

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please comment and press the 'Like' button - it means a lot!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
[Author of This Post Reserves All The Copyright - do not copy /paste or reproduce the materials or ideas, in part or complete, without written permission from the author]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previous:
 #99: I Have Been Loving You - Suno Na Suno Na Sun Lo Na
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3073325?pn=100

Next:
#101: Deal Of A Lifetime! - Baith Ja Baith Gayee..

________________________________________________________________________________

Index:

Links:
Thread 7 - Part 82 -  99 : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3073325
Thread 8 - Part 100 -   :  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3118190

Thread 9
#117: Take My Breath Away - O Sanam Tere Ho Gaye Hum

Edited by Lovely1 - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArhiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Congratulations for the 100th post!

*res

Edited:

Sorry for the late edit!

I had read it earlier but didn't edit this!

I loved your post as usual!

Very well written and lovely analysis!

Awesome work 👍🏼
Edited by ArhiDeewani - 11 years ago
NothingLasts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Thanks for the pm and wonderful analysis!!!
coronapsyche thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congooo 4 the Century post⭐️dOUBLE CONGOOO 4 THE NEW THREAD😃
Many more 1oo posts to go👏
aWESME analysisss😃
loved it❤️
Thnx 4 the PM😃Edited by coronapsyche - 11 years ago
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
res
Lovely , fantastic episode so loving it finally back on track . Great analysis and collages.👏
Alright  watched the episode with my son , the bright boy tells me , Mom ASR said, twelve  days like twelve days of Christmas. I put a lot of thought in this it makes complete sense, guys go decode it ...brain teaser.

The Twelve Days Of Christmas

On the first day of Christmas, my true love sent to meA partridge in a pear tree.

On the second day of Christmas, my true love sent to meTwo turtle dovesand a partridge in a pear tree.

On the third day of Christmas, my true love sent to meThree French hens, two turtle dovesAnd a partridge in a pear tree.

On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love sent to meFour calling birds, three French hens, two turtle dovesAnd a partridge in a pear tree.

On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love sent to meFive golden rings.Four calling birds, three French hens, two turtle dovesAnd a partridge in a pear tree.

On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love gave to meSix geese a-laying,Five golden rings.Four calling birds, three French hens, two turtle dovesAnd a partridge in a pear tree.

On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to meSeven swans a-swimming, six geese a-laying,Five golden rings.Four calling birds, three French hens, two turtle dovesAnd a partridge in a pear tree.

On the eighth day of Christmas, my true love gave to meEight maids a-milking, seven swans a-swimming, six geese a-laying,Five golden rings.Four calling birds, three French hens, two turtle dovesAnd a partridge in a pear tree.

On the ninth day of Christmas, my true love gave to meNine ladies dancing, eight maids a-milking, seven swans a-swimming, six

geese a-laying,Five golden rings.Four calling birds, three French hens, two turtle dovesAnd a partridge in a pear tree.

On the tenth day of Christmas, my true love gave to meTen lords a-leaping, nine ladies dancing, eight maids a-milking, seven swans
a-swimming, six geese a-laying,Five golden rings.Four calling birds, three French hens, two turtle dovesAnd a partridge in a pear tree.

On the eleventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to meEleven pipers piping, ten lords a-leaping, nine ladies dancing, eight maids
a-milking, seven swans a-swimming, six geese a-laying,Five golden rings.Four calling birds, three French hens, two turtle doves And a partridge in a pear tree.

On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love gave to meTwelve drummers drumming,eleven pipers piping, ten lords a-leaping,nine ladies dancing, eight maids a-milking,seven swans a-swimming, six geese a-laying,Five golden rings.Four calling birds,three French hens,two turtle dovesAnd a partridge in a pear tree.

Lovely congratulations girl you hit it. 

Edited by beena14 - 11 years ago
vkp1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats for new thread lovely.
Awosome analysis.
udaymanyata07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
👏👏thnks...well done...👏👏
onetwothree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
CONGRATULATIONS ON NEW THREAD..🥳🥳...Amazing lovely...its fab...👏
arnav21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
nice post...congratz on 100th post
Akorshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
congrats on  new thread...awesome analysis...loved it...