Anijal Story - My Prediction

birju4baby thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
My Prediction is that Anijal story is gouing to be getmore complicated ... Since Aniket has agreed toi meet Anushka , Tejal might get a misunderstanding that Aniket has agreed on his alliance with Anushka and then she might decide to leave Aniket's life ..Offcourse Anijal are going to be together but not before some complications.
What do you Guys think ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guggul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The lead pair always has to go through  pain, separation, misunderstanding, sacrifices, realizations and finally marriages.. 

Formula of any long running daily soap..😉

Anijal has to go through the same procedure.

Nahito a happy marriage with no complications???😲 😲 A strict no-no in the world of TV. And as Nikhilesh said today, till u don't cry and wet your pillows, till u don't suffer separation, there is no fun in the love story.. 😈

So, a clear indication to the audiences, Anijal will be made to suffer, then they will be brought together. 

Also  a proverb says, "patience bears u the sweetest fruit" (but generally serial k world me, after showing lots and lot of patience, the audiences  become patient 🤣
Thamanna85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As long as they don't drag it too long and give them too much MUs, I'm happy to wait. Patience is a virtue... 
shona_x. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loool yeahhh ovbs want some drama in this but the deffo have to meettt xx
loveleen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Anijal will have to go through a lot before they actually get to be together and this separation is only the beginning

Rofl @Deb why do you always make me laugh? audience becomes a patient 🤣
Guggul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: loveleen12

Yes Anijal will have to go through a lot before they actually get to be together and this separation is only the beginning

Rofl @Deb why do you always make me laugh? audience becomes a patient 🤣

Loveleen darling.. Laughing is GOOOD for health.. How much u'll cry?? All time the serial's emotional factors make us shed tears bucketful.. So if u smile a bit, its 👍🏼
aisha.damor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yaa our poor AniJal hav 2 go through lots of pain n seperation...😭...

NO NOOO !!!!!! i want happy AniJal......

varsha112006 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
bhag k shadi karege..😍. 
jab tejal ahmdabad aayi thi tab 1 ladke ko bola tha :" jab mujhe ghar se bhagna hoga to teri isi bike pe bhagugi 😛
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: varsha112006

bhag k shadi karege..😍. 

jab tejal ahmdabad aayi thi tab 1 ladke ko bola tha :" jab mujhe ghar se bhagna hoga to teri isi bike pe bhagugi 😛

ya agree wid u varsha!!!
mujhe lagta hain ki Tejal Aniket ko bhaga kar shadi karegi 
it wud b fun to see Tejal taking d responsibility ...aniket ko bhagane ki 😉