Mr Presient Hamari Maange Puri Karo - Ragini

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Mr President...hamari maange puri karo...

The buzzing hot news all across the globe at this point of time is about statesman Pranab Mukherjee taking over as the 13th President of India. Now, being a President is no mean and easy job. One has to live up to the varied expectations of teeming millions. He has to battle issues like inflation, lack of infrastructure, unemployment, economic growth et al. But we are sure that Pranab da will manage to tackle all issues like he has done for all this years. He has been the pillar for Congress.

Tellychakkar.com got in touch with some of your favourite TV stars and asked them what they expect out of their new President. Let's read what they had to say'

• Ragini Khanna
    I don't have any expectation from any politician now. I have no hopes. I am scared to vote. Every day I open newspapers and I read news about crime, molestation etc. Vegetables have become so expensive. Poor people don't even have basic needs like food, clothing and shelter. Petrol prices have hiked three times in a span of few months. We actor have to pay 12.5 percent service tax to government. It's unfair but we cannot really do much about it as it makes no point to stand and fight. It's unfair to some actors who are sitting at home. How will they manage to pay? A working person from Mumbai can't afford to fall ill for one day. Crime cannot be stopped. There should be a complete stop on taking bribe. Police should be given sufficient salary.
  • Link Here - http://www.tellychakkar.com/features/mr-presidenthamari-maange-puri-karo
  • Edited by Simz786 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TANHA_H thumbnail
    Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
    Posted: 11 years ago
    apsulitly true...RAgini

LOV u